在你欣赏这首《lol歌曲改编》的同时,顺便了解一些DJ舞曲音乐文化吧→→
夜店DJ内部自备私货小气氛
FAQ常见问题
价格:¥5800包住宿
价格:¥9800包住宿
价格:¥12800包住宿
价格:¥16800包住宿
价格:¥32800包住宿
培训地址:安徽省合肥市高新区天波路天怡商务中心510室(乘车路线22路,3路到通用所下)
Copyright (C)
Inc. All Rights Reserved. 皖ICP备号
合肥新迪杰唱片制作有限公司 未经授权禁止链接复制或者建立镜像 | 顶尖DJ培训中心 版权所有有一首英文歌里面有you traver never say goodbye,i can just 什么的一句歌词,有谁知道是什么歌吗歌词是这样的,对不起,写错了,i never with be come true,i can just feeling you,不是韩文歌,是英文歌,不是my girl的曲子
小雨儿0383█
你歌词是不是写错了阿?应该是这首:S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come TrueOoh Ooh Ooh Everybody's got something They had to leave behind One regret from yesterday That just seems to grow with time There's no use looking back or wondering (Or wondering) How it could be now or might have been (Or might have been) All this I know, but still I can't find ways to let you go I never had a dream come true 'Til the day that I found you Even though I pretend that I've moved on You'll always be my baby I never found the words to say (Never found the words to say) You're the one I think about each day (The one I think about each day) And I know no matter where life takes me to A part of me will always be with you Ooh Yeah Somewhere in my memory I've lost all sense of time And tomorrow can never be 'Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind There's no use looking back or wondering (Or wondering) How it should be now or might have been (Might have been) All this I know, but still I can't find ways to let you go I never had a dream come true 'Til the day that I found you Even though I pretend that I've moved on You'll always be my baby I never found the words to say (Never found the words to say) You're the one I think about each day (The one I think about each day) And I know no matter where life takes me to A part of me will always be You'll always be the dream that fills my head Yes, you will Say you will You know you will Oh, baby You'll always be the one I know I'll never forget There's no use looking back or wondering (Or wondering) Because love is a strange and funny thing (And funny thing) No matter how I try and try I just can't say goodbye No, no, no, no I never had a dream come true 'Til the day that I found you Even though I pretend that I've moved on You'll always be my baby I never found the words to say (Never found the words to say) You're the one I think about each day (The one I think about each day) And I know no matter where life takes me to A part of me will always be A part of me will always be with you Ooh
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【看歌词猜歌名】一首耳熟能详的歌曲,你猜的出来吗?_lol吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:9,737,583贴子:
【看歌词猜歌名】一首耳熟能详的歌曲,你猜的出来吗?
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦~~啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦~啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦~啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦~谁知道这是什么歌!
你会爱我到什么时候,你...
度娘blx抽我两次帖
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
能哼出来。不记得歌名了怎么破
仙剑奇侠传~~~
快乐大本…
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 玩lol听什么歌 的文章

更多推荐