ifile我的世界界中no sush file or directory怎么解决

64 bit - No such file or directory? But the file exists! - Ask Ubuntu
to customize your list.
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. J it only takes a minute:
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I've downloaded a game (Shank) but the bin file doesn't run. The error that is shown when I try to launch the executable is:
bash: ./shank-linux--bin: No such file or directory
You're probably trying to run a 32-bit binary on a 64-bit system that doesn't have 32-bit support installed.
There are three cases where you can get the message “No such file or directory”:
The file doesn't exist. I presume you've checked that the file does exist (perhaps because the shell completes it).
There is a file by that name, but it's a dangling symbolic link.
The file exists, and you can even read it (for example, the command file shank-linux--bin displays something like “ELF 32-bit LSB executable …”), and yet when you try to execute it you're told that the file doesn't exist.
The error message in this last case is admittedly confusing. What it's telling you is that a key component of the runtime environment necessary to run the program is missing. Unfortunately, the channel through which the error is reported only has room for the error code and not for this extra information that it's really the runtime environment that's to blame. If you want the technical version of this explanation, read .
The file command will tell you just what this binary is. With a few exceptions, you can only run a binary for the processor architecture that your release of Ubuntu is for. The main exception is that you can run 32-bit (x86, a.k.a. IA32) binaries on 64-bit (amd64, a.k.a. x86_64) systems.
In Ubuntu up to 11.04, to run a 32-bit binary on a 64-bit installation, you need to install the
. You may need to install additional libraries (you'll get an explicit error message if you do).
Since 11.10 (oneiric) introduced
support, you can still install ia32-libs, but you can choose a finer-grained approach, it's enough to get **
(plus any other necessary library).
33.5k683126
64 bit Ubuntu Multiarch systems
Follow this answer only if the output of file file-name shows,
file-name: ELF 32-bit LSB
executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.8, not stripped
To run 32bit executable file in a 64 bit multi-arch Ubuntu system, you have to add i386 architecture and also you have to install libc6:i386,libncurses5:i386,libstdc++6:i386 these three library packages.
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libncurses5:i386 libstdc++6:i386
./file-name
37.7k31124164
By installing the deb for 32 bit I realized I was missing some libraries (in addition to ia32-libs and libc6). I first solved this problem by giving this command:
sudo apt-get install -f
Then I got another error:
Error: Failed loading libGL.so.1
Obviously, these libraries were properly installed. Without going into details I had to link the libraries by hand. I realized then that could also an easier solution through Synaptic install the following packages:
libgl1-mesa-glx:i386
libgl1-mesa-dri: i386.
After that the next problem was the black screen while playing, which I solved by replacing the executable in /Shank/bin with this:
I hope it will be useful to someone.
If you need more help or more details please feel free to contact me.
13.2k84582
Here's a transcript showing a bit more about the nature of the problem, and how to fix it as of Ubuntu 16.04.
Notice that even though file reports "dynamically linked", ldd reports "not a dynamic executable".
$ ./myprogram
bash: myprogram: No such file or directory
$ file myprogram
myprogram: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter /lib/ld-linux.so.2, for GNU/Linux 2.2.5, not stripped
$ ldd myprogram
not a dynamic executable
Once you install libc6:i386, things start improving...
$ sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 # the initial fix
$ ldd myprogram
linux-gate.so.1 =&
(0xf77fd000)
libc.so.6 =& /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0xf7626000)
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x)
$ ./myprogram
myprogram: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
To complete the job, you may need to identify and install additional libraries one at a time...
$ sudo apt-get install libstdc++6:i386 ## may require various additional libs
$ ./myprogram
... works correctly ...
I don't know if there is a systematic way of identifying the correct libraries to install.
There is a bit of guesswork mapping the error messages to package names (tab completion helps).
try this command, it works
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install lib32z1 lib32ncurses5 lib32bz2-1.0
I had this issue on a RHEL server. I just deleted the file.
rm -r /tmp/ssh-*
After I did this It worked again
protected by ♦
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site (the ).
Would you like to answer one of these
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.
Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled在我们使用真机进行Android应用调试时,无法获得调试信息,错误提示如下:Unable to open log device &/dev/log/main&: No such file or directory这是因为我们的手机没有开起log记录,下面以华为U8860为例开启手机的log功能:
1、在拨号界面输入:*#*#2846579#*#* &进入测试菜单界面。
2、Project Menu&后台设置&LOG设置
3、LOG开关&LOG打开 & LOG级别设置&VERBOSE
4、Dump&Log& 全部选中
5、重启手机
阅读(...) 评论()114网址导航}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界别墅设计图 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信