抗韩中年人29片头曲34片头曲

抗韩中年人44期片头的英文歌_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
抗韩中年人44期片头的英文歌
我有更好的答案
t waste itOpportunity knocks and you take itWent to my place, got to get a tasteA couple shots at the bar we were wastedYou know she's all in, couldn't have shot that JamesonHere we go awayHinder 的Up All Night歌词Sll have to see through my hangoverWe going to be up all nightGoing to take you for a ride, the room is spinningProbably shouldn's looking fineWe going to be up all nightGoing to take you for a ride, when she walked inTurning heads with a tiny skirt and sexy grinShe&#39, yeahWe going to be up all nightGet it on till the morning light, yeahWe going to be up all nightDoing things a devil mightSo far from sober thatI'll have to see through my hangoverWe Going all nightMy attention, she's a perfect tenJust tell me how it was in the morningThe night&#39, yeahWe going to be up all nightGet it on till the morning light, yeahWe going to be up all nightDoing things a devil mightSo far from sober thatI'll have to see through my hangoverWe going to be up all nightGoing to take you for a ride, yeahWe going to be up all nightGet it on tim far from soberBut she&#39, still a lot of funI'll let you know when the sexy dirty deed is doneThe night's far from over, that far from soberBut she's looking fineWe going to be up all nightGoing to take you for a ride, yeahWe going to be up all nightGet it on till the morning light, yeahWe going to be up all nightDoing things a devil mightSo far from sober thatI's far from over and I&#39
采纳率:80%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包请问一下抗韩中年人82期的片头音乐是什么_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
请问一下抗韩中年人82期的片头音乐是什么
我有更好的答案
Fall Out Boy - Novocaine和The Mighty Fall