副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要Swordfish (2001) - IMDb
CHARTS & TRENDS
08 May 2018
TVSeriesFinale
6 hours ago
Deadline Movie News
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
166 critic
Swordfish&()
A covert counter-terrorist unit called Black Cell led by Gabriel Shear wants the money to help finance their war against international terrorism, but it's all locked away. Gabriel brings in convicted hacker Stanley Jobson to help him.
Popularity
Watch fan favorite
receive the 2018 IMDb STARmeter Award in the Breakout Category.
Related News
26 October 2017
Entertainment Tonight
25 October 2017
04 October 2017
Den of Geek
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 47 titles
created 03&Nov&2012
a list of 33 titles
created 2&weeks&ago
a list of 45 titles
created 2&weeks&ago
a list of 46 titles
created 5&months&ago
a list of 26 titles
created 10&Mar&2015
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
5 wins & 8 nominations.
Terrorists steal nuclear warheads from the U.S. military but don't count on a pilot and park ranger spoiling their plans.
John Travolta,
Christian Slater,
Samantha Mathis
When the daughter of a well-known and well-respected base commander is murdered, an undercover detective is summoned to look into the matter and finds a slew of cover-ups at West Point.
Simon West
John Travolta,
Madeleine Stowe,
James Cromwell
An ordinary man sees a bright light descend from the sky, and discovers he now has super-intelligence and telekinesis.
Jon Turteltaub
John Travolta,
Kyra Sedgwick,
Forest Whitaker
In Paris, a young employee in the office of the US Ambassador hooks up with an American spy looking to stop a terrorist attack in the city.
Pierre Morel
John Travolta,
Jonathan Rhys Meyers,
Kasia Smutniak
In order to foil an extortion plot, an FBI agent undergoes a facial transplant surgery and assumes the identity and physical appearance of a terrorist, but the plan turns from bad to worse when the same terrorist impersonates the FBI agent.
John Travolta,
Nicolas Cage,
Joan Allen
A mobster travels to Hollywood to collect a debt, and discovers that the movie business is much the same as his current job.
Barry Sonnenfeld
Gene Hackman,
Rene Russo,
Danny DeVito
A DEA agent investigates the disappearance of a legendary Army ranger drill sergeant and several of his cadets during a training exercise gone severely awry.
John McTiernan
John Travolta,
Samuel L. Jackson,
Connie Nielsen
Two tabloid reporters checking out a report of the Archangel Michael living with an old woman find that it's true. But that's not the only surprise.
Nora Ephron
John Travolta,
Andie MacDowell,
William Hurt
A retired master car thief must come back to the industry and steal fifty cars with his crew in one night to save his brother's life.
Dominic Sena
Nicolas Cage,
Angelina Jolie,
Giovanni Ribisi
Disenchanted with the movie industry, Chili Palmer tries the music industry, meeting and romancing a widow of a music executive on the way.
F. Gary Gray
John Travolta,
Uma Thurman,
Dwayne Johnson
Cast overview, first billed only:
(as Angelo Pagán)
SWAT Leader
When the DEA shut down its dummy corporation operation codenamed SWORDFISH in 1986, they had generated $400 million which fifteen years of compound interest has swelled it to $9.5 billion. A covert counter-terrorist unit called Black Cell, headed by the duplicitious and suave Gabriel Shear, wants the money to help finance their raise-the-stakes vengeance war against international terrorism, but it's all locked away behind super-encryption. He brings in convicted hacker Stanley Jobson, who only wants to see his daughter Holly again but can't afford the legal fees, to slice into the government mainframes and get the money.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Log On. Hack In. Go Anywhere. Get Everything.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for violence, language and some sexuality/nudity
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 8 June 2001 (USA)
Also Known As: Swordfish: Acceso autorizado
Filming Locations:
Budget:$102,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend USA: $18,145,632,
10 June 2001, Wide Release
Gross USA: $69,772,969
Cumulative Worldwide Gross: $147,080,413
Production Co:
Show more on
Sound Mix:
(Technicolor)
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1
Did You Know?
Most locations make you clean up at night, and then reset everything the next day, but the town of Ventura allowed the crew to leave the streets as is every night after shooting.
Stanley Jobson's hands can be seen typing in many closeups. His fingers constantly hit two keys at once or miss the keys entirely, indicating that he is not typing but striking the keyboard quickly.
[first lines]
You know what the problem with Hollywood is? They make shit. Unbelievable, unremarkable shit. Now I'm not some grungy wannabe filmmaker that's searching for existentialism through a haze of bong smoke or something. No, it's easy to pick apart bad acting, short-sighted directing, and a purely moronic stringing together of words that many of the studios term as "prose". No, I'm talking about the lack of realism. R not a pervasive element in today's modern American cinematic ...
Crazy Credits
The opening studio logos for Warner Bros and Village Roadshow Productions flicker as if they were on a problematic computer screen. Other than those logos and the movie's title, there are no opening credits.
Connections
References &(1987)
Soundtracks
Lapdance (Paul Oakenfold Swordfish Mix)
Written by ,
(as Gene Thornton)
Performed by
(as N*E*R*D) featuring Lee Harvey and
Courtesy of Virgin Records America, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Godawful ridiculous no-brain movie
My head is still shaking in disbelief after knowing this movie has a rating higher than 4 here in IMDb. I'll take some time to get over that before I start writing my review.[...] Well, if you're into meaningless and completely made-up computer technical babble, this movie is a gem. With terms like &worm&, &hydra&, &512 bit encryption& and &DS3& used at random, you can't go wrong. If you take into account the countless times when hacking is portrayed as typing furiously in front of a flat screen filled with ad hoc graphics and perennial connection to any computer in the world, we're talking Oscar material here. From a wider point of view, this flick wallows in the vice of technology aesthetics. Well, I mean what some Hollywood mentally handicapped men understand as technology aesthetics.If you don't enjoy technical crap, you can try it with lame characters and dialog (&I'm not here to suck your d**k&, anyone?). John Travolta's character, aside from dressing like s***, is unbelievable, awfully portrayed and speaks an unintelligible ideology. Halle Berry is there to show us her breasts and nothing else. Hugh Jackman is a hacker (enough said) that seems to be made of wood, except for the &hack-it-right-now-or-someone-dies& sequences, in which he spills his guts out in embarrassing overacting. All in all, this is one of the most cringe-inducing movies I've seen in my life. Every cliché is there (why the f**k every loner/loser lives in a caravan?). Every script line is either wannabe-cool or plain stupid.To add some aggravation, the movie opens with a John Travolta's monologue in which he digresses about the unrealistic nature of Hollywood films. Yes, some screenwriter lost a marvelous opportunity of shutting the f**k up.I use to write longer reviews, but anybody with a brain will probably know what I'm talking about in the paragraphs above, and that there's not much left to say.A future embarrassment for everyone involved. Granted.RATING: 1.1
19 of 32 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Explore popular sci-fi movies and TV shows available to stream with Prime Video.
Recently Viewed
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on密室逃脱剑鱼行动 a屋怎么过_百度知道
密室逃脱剑鱼行动 a屋怎么过
我有更好的答案
仔细观察本关布局,然后找出四个隐藏的图案:根据左侧显示的三个图案提示,表示按照角点个数少的在上面,角点个数多的在下面。所以按照如下图所示的位置放置四图案,即可打开房门:点击向上的箭头,即可过关并进入下一关:
采纳率:87%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
凯立德导航的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖