相关攻略:
游戏制作:Bethesda
游戏发行:Bethesda
游戏平台:PC/Xbox360/PS3/NintendoSwitch
上市时间:
游戏特色:
单机游戏下载
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏ZomBie Nexus :: ZBN welcomes you!
The time now is Wed Aug 23,
amAll times are BST
A comparison of the two top laser mice from the two main gaming mouse manufacturers, both are fantastic mice but which mouse is right for you?
We review the ViewSonic VX912 19 inch TFT Monitor to see how it handles the challenge of displaying games and DVDs while maintaining a low price tag.
Confused about what to put into your next system? Or just want some general buying advice? In this article we share our advice on buying the best parts for a good gaming system.
&Remember me
Don't have an account yet?You can
Do you use ad blocking and do you agree with it?
I block ads, and I don't care about the hosting costs of the sites I visit
I block ads, and do care about hosting costs, but I find too many ads intrusive
I don't block ads
Recent forum posts
by Vikamenneevy
on Fri May 12,
by aggymars
on Sun May 01,
by Richardmub
on Mon Feb 08,
on Sat Sep 08,
on Mon Jan 01,
on Mon Nov 27,
on Mon Oct 16,
on Mon Sep 18,
on Thu Jul 27,
on Sun Mar 19,
on Tuesday, 8th of May,
ars technica have posted up a review of the multi-platform IM client, Pidgin 2.0. Pidgin was formerly known as GAIM but from this release it has been renamed to avoid legal troubles with AOL. Aside from the name change, many things have been improved and polished including a more user-friendly and visually enhanced layout plus extensive plugin and scripting support.
It is still missing video & voice which will affect some people but for the majority of others it could prove a very nice alternative to single-protocol and ad/spy-ware filled clients.
Read the review @
on Tuesday, 13th of March,
For those who have enjoyed playing Monoliths NOLF series and would like to help try and bring a third game to this fantastic series there is now , so what not spare a few mins and go and sign up so that we can make NOLF3 a reality.
on Saturday, 24th of February,
The guys over at SI Games have released an update to Football Manager 2007. Included in the list of fixes is the much requested toning down of violent incidents and Chairmen repeatedly selling off their teams best players.
Read more and download from
on Sunday, 28th of January,
Once again, it's been a very quiet period here at ZombieNexus - except for the deletion of spam posts
The next version of the site is still being worked on, tho, which should solve all the problems I have with the site currently.
The problem with ZBNv4 has always been the size of the project. Coding additions to an existing project (PHPBB) is far easier than junking everything and building from scratch - even more so than I originally thought. Fortunately, I have finally been given something at work that actually tests my skills recently in the form of building a knowledge base and reporting tool for our online systems to replace the chaotic mixture of several email logs, piles of print outs and verbal communication. Technically this was a smaller and more focussed project than ZBNv4 and thus I switched most of my energy on this to improve my coding skills.
The biggest thing I got out of this was that I finally learned the point of object-oriented coding. As I tried to improve efficiency and maintenability of my code I found I was mostly writing in an OO style anyway. The bad news from this is now I am taking a jump backwards for ZBNv4 in having to re-write the code to use the classes that I have written for the work project. Hopefully tho, this will enable me to move forward faster with ZBNv4
on Tuesday, 12th of December,
Slashdot have posted news that the open source media player VLC has just been updated. The 0.8.6 release includes Windows Media Video 9 and Flash Video support amongst several other improvements. Some excellent news as one of the best multi-platform media players gains more format play-back options
Read more @
on Tuesday, 12th of December,
Thanks to Adam for this link.
It seems that Multiverse, a software company, have managed to secure the rights to create an MMORPG based on the Firefly universe. The good news being that it will bring this exciting universe to a wider audience (if done correctly), the bad news being that FOX are involved it again so very well may screw it up like they did to the TV series
I havn't had time or desire to play a MMORPG since getting bored with Star Wars Galaxies but will be keeping an eye out for this one to see how it develops.
Read more @
on Friday, 1st of December,
The eagerly anticipated patch for Football Manager is finally released. News was posted around 3pm yesterday so hopefully the initial rush has died down and anyone trying now should be able to get a decent speed
For fixlist and download mirrors head over to .
EDIT: It seems there is a new bug with regards to contract renewals. Read more on this . An updated patch has been promised soon.
EDIT2: The updated patch is now technically available via , although you'll be lucky to find a mirror with a decent transfer rate currently. It's an 80.6Mb download and I am currently only managing 5.7KB/s
on Friday, 10th of November,
Adam passed news onto me that Jewel Staite, who played Kaylee in Firefly and the Serenity movie, has been offered a recurring part in Stargate Atlantis. I never quite got into the StarGate shows but I know plenty of people who do. Regardless it's good news for Jewel as she needs to keep busy until someone finds a way to get a second season of Firefly made
Read more @
on Thursday, 9th of November,
For many in the SIGames forums, the latest release has brought with it a host of problems from aggreviated players. Their development team seem to have been doing their utmost to find the cause of issues and fix them for the forthcoming patch. In an effort to pasify some of the more vocal elements, reassure their loyal fans and stop the daily influx of topics about the same things, news and a changelog for the patch has been posted.
The release date will still be &when it's done&, but it's promised for later this month which is some good news indeed.
Read more @
on Friday, 3rd of November,
Any zombie needs variation in his (its?) diet, so as a change from the tradition of Live Brains, or Raw Brains, i have found :-
For all your brain-cooking needs!! whoohoo!!
BRAINS!!! LET ME EAT YOUR BRAINS!!
on Thursday, 26th of October,
< have posted a review of the latest Firefox release. The main improvements to Firefox 2.0 seem to be session restore, RSS implementation and tabs.
Read the review @
on Thursday, 12th of October,
Its been a long time since I posted any news, but I wanted to share a cool new game I have been playing:
Its hard to describe. Its sort of a more tactical version of gravity wars, with quite cool Tron style graphics and a prety nice online play system whereby you join a faction and fight over territory. Like I said, hard to describe. Join the open beta and try for yourselves. Oh and I&#39;m &FraZor& on the blue faction.
on Sunday, 8th of October,
In case any of you also missed it, the gold demo for Football Manager 2007 was released last weekend. It comes in two flavours (one cut-down version without photos/commentary/sounds etc and one with lots more content), for both Windows and Mac. The demo only allows you to play for 6 months but is save-game compatible with the full release.
The following page lists more information as well as listing a whole bunch of mirrors to download the version of your choice.
(note: The page seems to screw up royally under Firefox/Linux making it impossible to click on some links although it was fine on Opera)
on Thursday, 14th of September,
Evanescence will be returning to the UK this winter with two confirmed concert dates. November 20th @ Hammersmith ApolloNovember 21st @ Manchester ApolloTicket prices will be around &22 and go on sale tomorrow (friday 15th september)
Read more @
on Monday, 11th of September,
This was passed on to me by Adam as a cause worthy of some attention
It&#39;s a campaign to gather 75,000 people willing to purchase David Hasslehoff&#39;s new single inorder to award him the number 1 spot in the UK chart. I&#39;ve never personally heard any of his records but judging by the rubbish that seems to count as popular music these days I&#39;m sure it&#39;s no worse. Afterall, if My Blobby can have a number 1 single, why can&#39;t the Hoff?
Read more on the campaign @
on Sunday, 10th of September,
Fortunately, my sister does listen to some of the things I say. So when she recieved an email telling her she&#39;d won &62,000 on the national lottery she was quite skeptical despite the fact that she does play the online lottery. Unfortunatly for her, it was a phising attempt and not genuine at all. It had many of the hallmarks of a fraud email by not using her real name, asking to send details that they&#39;d already have to an irrelevant email address etc.
Once again, it is important to remind people not to trust these kind of emails. Real companies would never ask you to respond to an email with personal/payment details etc.
More tips on spotting fraudulent lottery emails can be found @
on Thursday, 7th of September,
I read this wired article a few days ago, but since I&#39;ve had two spammers seemingly going out of their way to get round my spamfilter today I thought it appropriate to post it.
The article mainly focusses on splogs which are basically sites that appear to be blogs except that they are just full of keyword spam, often found by grabbing excerpts from genuine blogs. Then they use their network of bots to abuse commenting and other features in blog software to link to these sites - all to earn themselves advertising money.
Unfortunatly, spamming remains relatively unpunishable and there are still naive surfers that fall for their tactics. Thus there really is very little insentive for these people to stop abusing technology for their own personal gain at the cost of polluting the internet with their rubbish and defacing sites of others. It is an ongoing battle for us webmasters as even CAPTCHAS (the wobbly text against the background used for validating new accounts or guests posts on this site) are now ineffective against them.
Read the full article @
on Tuesday, 5th of September,
Once again, it has been a while since I&#39;ve posted an update. However, since work on ZBN v4 has taken over the vast majority of my free time lately (to the detriment of several other things) it seems a good idea to do one now.
While there is still quite a bit to do, the hard part is over - I&#39;ve pretty much decided on the structure behind the new version and so now as the site starts to develop I&#39;m not constantly going back and re-doing things in a different way. This was the stumbling block that held me back for an awful long time.
So, what HAVE I actually done so far?
Changes behind the scenes
Basically ZBNv4 has been built up from scratch to keep the code as simple as possible. While PHPBB is an exceptional project, it is written in a way which requires several layers of abstraction which is something we do not require here. Several parts still remain, particularly the database communication functions, most of the general functions, some anti-hacking safeguards and the core of the database. Everything else has been left out, including the templating system, language abstraction, most of the code that drives the pages and also the general look and feel that PHPBB sites have.
The HTML output of the pages has also been drastically improved. This has multiple benefits the main one being much cleaner, efficient, informative and relevant data sent to the browser or search engine bot.
All new look and feel
ZBN v4 will look very different from the live site you see now. The design has evolved from a concept sent to me by Frazor last year. The main requirement was to ensure that all parts of the site look like they belong together within a more polished and stylish layout. While my design talents are far from great, I am certainly happy with the current result. My youngest sister has also agreed with me but I suppose the real test is when I allow many more eyes to view it
The main design will obviously contain much of our trademark green. For those that are perhaps a bit sick of green or would prefer a more work-friendly design, ZBNv4 will have alternate &#39;skins&#39; available - if not at release date then hopefully shortly after. Skins in ZBNv4 are basically CSS files and images to go with the design. This means that there are no pesky HTML templates to worry about and so creating new skins should be much easier and usually not require any changes when the code is updated.
For those not familiar with the power of CSS files, take a look at the
to see what can be accomplished with them.
Improvements to Articles
One of the biggest criticisms I recieved from people with v3 (apart from the speed at which I worked) was that the article system was rubbish. Unfortunatly, this was quite true as while it did work, it was far from user-friendly and the structure behind it was pretty embarrasing. Fortunatly, with v4 this is very different. While I have yet to write the posting side, the structure, display and theory are all in place.
In v4, there will be a lot less of a difference between news, topics and articles. This is mainly because of the fact that we&#39;ll be posting much less linking news so articles will remain on the portal for longer naturally. Also, if someone wants to post a quick article it&#39;s much better if it&#39;s as easy as posting a regular topic instead of having to make up a short description, uploading an icon, writing the main page text seperately and then going through an approval process as with the current system.
More to come
There is obviously much more to come, although I&#39;ll not go into detail on them until they are done. I am hopefull that with the base I have created so far, work will continue in a rapid fashion as it has done over the last few weeks.
on Wednesday, 30th of August,
It&#39;s been a while since I played X3, but it seems that quite a bit has happened since then. I recieved an email newsletter earlier which brought some exciting news.
Firstly there is the bonus pack which contains several upgrade scripts written by the X3 community and packaged for easy installation.
Then there is an announcement of a new official update from Egosoft entitled X3 2.0: Bala Gi Research Missions which will include a new player head quarters, new ships, new missions and a variety of other enhancements and due for release later this year.
Also there is an interview with the two creators of one of the biggest mods to come from the community: the Deadly Ship & Station mod. Which introduces numerous ships, an asteroid base with an extensive command list and many new and meaningfull missions.
There certainly seems to be quite a few good reasons to fire up the game again so will have to dig out my copy once I need a break from coding
Read more @
on Tuesday, 22nd of August,
Another link to a petition. This one is to save one of London&#39;s great music and club venues. Current plans are to bulldoze the London Astoria in 2008 to make way for yet more shops (apparently for the Olympics).
If this affects you in any way or you&#39;d like to read the whole petition, you can read more by following the link below.
Thanks to Nicola for passing on this link.
Goto page 1, ,
... , , &&Nexus Mod Manager离线版 v0.55.8 汉化免费版
你的位置: &
> Nexus Mod Manager离线版 v0.55.8 汉化免费版
Nexus Mod Manager离线版 v0.55.8 汉化免费版
不好用:(0)
Nexus Mod Manager (NMM离线汉化版) 是一款免费、无广告、开源的程序,你可以用它来下载、安装、更新、管理 Nexus 站点的资源。NMM放出的时间虽然不是很长,但是一方面依赖Nexus网站的推广,另一方面其界面清爽,操作简单,它很快便成了最流行的MOD管理工具之一。
Nexus Mod Manager注意事项:
NMM本身就是测试版,而本汉化又是测试版,所以不能保证其可用性,更不能保证不存在任何bug,但能保证不存在病毒,不含恶意程序;
因NMM而产生的问题本人一律不负责,如果你不同意这点,你可以不使用;
NMM用的是GPL协议,GPL协议除了出了问题不要找原作者,你需要自己负责外,还有很多限制,比如我必须把汉化后的程序开源如果你确实需要源码的,请参考此文章;
Oblivion 玩家就别使用NMM了,虽然这边的视频教程是在 Oblivion 录制的,但NMM本身对 Oblivion 的支持很糟糕有些OMOD无法安装甚至会强制关闭程序。
本站提供搜狐网络电视2016免费下载,搜狐网络电视是搜狐视频强势推出的一款全新体验的播放器,搜狐网络电视支持主流媒体格式的视频、音频文件,实现本地播放和在线点播。
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示,请文明发言!)&&剩余字数:
点击图片更换
* 为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用或下载本站软件。 * 请一定升级到最新版才能正常解压本站提供的软件! * 站内提供的所有软件均为作者提交或网上搜集,若侵犯您的版权利益,通知我们!
游戏娱乐分类
本站资源均收集整理于互联网,其著作权归原作者所有,如果有侵犯您权利的资源,请来信告知,我们将及时撤销相应资源。
Copy . All Rights Reserved.当前位置: &
& nmm怎么用?Nexus Mod Manager使用方法
nmm怎么用?Nexus Mod Manager使用方法
类别:&&大小:5.25MB语言:简体中文&&授权:免费软件
  Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) 是一款免费、无广告、开源的程序,你可以用它来下载、安装、更新、管理 Nexus 站点的资源。这里为您提供的是nmm离线汉化版下载,NMM释出的时间虽然不是很长,但是一方面依赖Nexus网站的推广,另一方面其界面清爽,操作简单,它很快便成了最流行的MOD管理工具之一。  nmm怎么用?  首先,你需要下载一个新版的nmm离线汉化版,我现在使用的是nmm0.51,英文版本。网上有汉化版本,比较新的汉化版本是幻の冰大大的0.46。    安装nmm离线汉化版时,软件会搜索游戏,这时为了方便,只要搜索到上古卷轴5,就可以关掉其他的搜索,如下图,将skyrim点√,其他直接点×,然后确定安装即可。    安装后,选择离线模式,就是中间的那个选项。0.51的话,不用选择,会直接打开。主页面如下图,第一张是插件部分,用于挂载部分mod和调整mod的顺序(因为挂载不同mod时,需要照看它们的顺序,不然容易造成游戏跳出。)第二张,是用于加载mod安装包,可以实现mod的分类管理与安装卸载(这就是nmm的好处,易于管理)      点击左栏第一个按钮,然后找到MOD,加载到该页面下。然后可以将其分类,便于管理。设置分类的话,是左栏倒数第2个按钮。(ps.加载完该mod后,可以删除此mod了,因为nmm已经将该mod放置在自己的文件夹中,可以从上栏的按钮打开。)    加载完MOD,并不等于已经安装。你需要再双击该mod,然后nmm才会将其安装。卸载也是双击卸载。安装后的mod,前面会显示一个绿色的对号。    有些MOD会要求挂载esp或者esm文件,这时我们需要切换到第一张插件部分,在该文件前面打对号。nmm默认在安装mod文件时,自动打对号。而此时涉及到排序的问题,一旦mod比较多,可能发出冲突时,我们便要将其排序。在这里我并不推荐自己去排序,而是推荐一块自动排序软件 boss2.30。大家可以从网上下载使用。    当打上自己所有想要打上的mod时,就可以通过左上角的“launch skyrim”按钮进入游戏中。如果遇到游戏跳出,那就只能通过排序esp文件,或者卸载某些mod解决。本人就是w.a.t.e.r的mod会导致跳出,而无奈舍弃了它。    当mod打上,顺利进入游戏时,那么你就可以尽情享受它带给你的快感了!  贴几张我游戏中的画面。其中包含的是翅膀mod,独立随从mod,高跟鞋mod,服装mod,武器mod,舞蹈mod等。        关于nmm其他功能,并不常用,在此不多描述。
上一篇 &:
下一篇 &:
文章链接:/tutorials/41716.html
(转载时请注明本文出处及文章链接)}

我要回帖

更多关于 android sdk manager 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信