其他3条回答
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包有一首英文歌很好听的。 耶比爸地噢比耶。 叫什么?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有一首英文歌很好听的。 耶比爸地噢比耶。 叫什么?
我有更好的答案
ll be at the studio Singing the song we wroteAbout a girl you used to know I'm with the skater boyI said see you later boyI's a super starSlamming on his guitarDoes your pretty face see what he'm with the skater boyI said see you later boyI'll be back stage after the showI't good enough for herNow he's all aloneShe turns on tv Guess who she sees Skater boy rockin up MTVShe calls up her friendsThey already knowAnd they'm just a girlCan I make it any more obviousWe are in loveHaven't you heard How we rock each others worldI&#39?He was a skater boyShe said see you later boyHe wasn't good enough for herNow he's a super starSlamming on his guitarDoes your pretty face see what he's worth?Sorry girl but you missed outWell tough luck that boy's mine nowWe are more than just good friendsThis is how the story endsToo bad that you couldn't see,See the man that boy could beThere is more that meets the eye I see the soul that is insideHe's just a boy And I've all got Tickets to see his showShe tags along Stands in the crowdLooks up at the man that she turned down He was a skater boyShe said see you later boyHe wasn't good enough for herShe had a pretty faceBut her head was up in spaceShe needed to come back down to earth 5 years from nowShe sits at home Feeding the baby she'd never tell secretly she wanted him as wellBut all of her friends Stuck up their noseThey had a problem with his baggy clothesHe was a skater boyShe said see you later boy点击查看图片滑板少年He wasn&#39He was a boyShe was a girl点击查看图片艾薇儿Can i make it any more obviousHe was a punk She did balletWhat more can i sayHe wanted herShe&#39
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包一首英文歌中间有嘟比耶嘟比耶是什么歌_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
一首英文歌中间有嘟比耶嘟比耶是什么歌
我有更好的答案
The hound feels very angry. He says unhappily to the housedog
采纳率:74%
为您推荐: