谁知道wwe immortals攻略 新出的bray wyatt人物 属性

当前位置: >
WWE不朽战神卡牌种类详解 人物卡牌哪张强攻略
来源:作者:湿透的胖次时间:
  不少玩家都觉得WWE不朽战神中的卡牌数目众多,技能更是繁杂,那么该如何了解每张卡牌的作用呢,下面小编就为大家带来WWE不朽战神卡牌种类详解 人物卡牌哪张强攻略。
  WWE美国职业摔跤联合华纳兄弟、NetherRealM Studios,推出了一款官方WWE主题手游《WWE不朽战神》(WWE Immortals),其震撼的格斗效果、华丽的体验、逼真的临场感受、牛逼的视角控制,都让这个舶来品在未本土化的情况下,依旧火爆。
  卡牌详解
  游戏中的卡牌分为:人物卡牌、强化卡牌、天赋卡牌、和装备卡牌四种。
  人物卡牌
  WWE不朽战神采用的人物全部都是WWE里的明星,一个超级明星往往有两三张不同时期不同属性的卡牌。人物卡牌需要消耗金币来购买,金币可以从闯关中获得,也可以通过内购获得,你木有看错,是内购获得,变相的吸引WWE粉花钱购买。
  人物卡牌的左下角绿色小字代表角色的攻击力,右下角的红色小字代表角色的血量。
  每一个角色拥有一个团体被动BUFF三个大招技能和三个天赋。
  每个卡牌有自己的级别,级别越高攻击力和血量越高,而且第三个怒气技需要卡牌到达20级才能开启的。
  卡牌的级别无法通过经验药水获得,只能够通过PVE闯关提高。小编建议每个玩家在进入PVP模式之前,先到闯关模式下把英雄等级提高了再打,毕竟在线模式里的玩家使用的角色等级都不低。
  培养推荐:抓住三个喜欢的角色进行培养,主要是闯关升级、和天赋强化。相比技能强化,使用技能的概率毕竟没有普攻重要,而且天赋里还有能量加成,可以帮助玩家闯更多的关卡,小编会在后面的天赋卡牌详解。
  以上就是WWE不朽战神卡牌种类详解 人物卡牌哪张强攻略的全部内容,如果您还想继续了解该游戏的相关资讯攻略,请继续关注18183单机游戏频道。
18183手游网发布此文仅为传递信息,不代表18183认同其观点或证实其描述。
关注右侧公众号,回复“顶族”看全文
领取翻滚吧主公
200金豪华礼包
领取冒险之光
18183至尊豪华礼包
领取全员加速中
188钻加速之王礼包
领取机甲无双
18183独家礼包
领取无终仙境
500钻首测高级礼包
领取倩女幽魂
18183不删档激活码
188元宝三测VIP礼包
新游期待榜
热门手游榜WWE Fan Club | Fansite with photos, videos, and more
Fanpop, Inc., all rights reserved.
Recent Videos
The fans pick: Batista
The fans pick: Maryse
The fans pick: The Old Usos
No fans have voted yet.
The fans pick: Undertaker
1 fan answered this question
5 fans answered this question
By now, we all know that wrestling is largely "fake". Knowing this, many people often ask me why I'd bother still watching WWE, knowing that it's fake. Since this community is full of WWE fans, I thought I'd share my answer here with you guys to see if you agree?
6. The Varied Wrestling Styles:
I find it very entertaining to see the different styles pitted against each other in the ring. Watching fast vs strong or high-flying vs submission-ist etc. I find it interesting to see how these styles play out against each other...
Okay, so I have this latex..thing? I guess "thing" is probably the best term to describe it. I've had it called a hat, but it is way to big to fit any normal human's head. I'm not sure what it is supposed to be used for, but it a hollow latex statue of sorts depicting Sting riding a rocket. I found the 1999 WCW copyright on the back of the rocket, so I know its an officially licensed product, but I haven't been able to find any record of its existence. My guess is that it is a prototype of something, but that's just because I am out of ideas. Please help!
SD: Blows in and exhales, This is Stardust, and I heard someone stole my theme song written in the Stars.
Stardust hears Written in the stars and thinks it's his theme
Soundguy: Woah! were u going?
SD: That's my music
Soundguy: No it's Not
SD; Yes it is
Soundguy: That songs called written in the stars
SD; My theme song is called that
But it says Tinie Tempah Not Jim Johnston
SD: What! How dare u say that
Soundguy: It's true
For my research and rumors of two disbanded WWE superstars,Cm punk and Brodus Clay, most of us know that they left. Since Cm Punk quitted WWE, He signed in for UFC. While Brodus also left WWE, He's now in TNA.The pictures in the article shows proof. Brodus in TNA is now named Tyrese. Because he was fired,Brodus never returned for a while. He decided to go to NXT to get the Heavyweight Championship. 3 months later,he joined TNA. Most people may know Cm Punk story. Because Cm Punk quitted, he claim that he didn't get what he wanted in WWE. But other rumors heard that he broke a contract. WWE is...
WWE Superstar of the Year, Presented by Booker T
Roman Reigns (WINNER)
Brock Lesnar
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Daniel Bryan
Bray Wyatt
Extreme Moment of the Year, Presented by Rob Van Dam
Chris Jericho connects a crossbody on Bray Wyatt from the top of a steel cage on Raw (WINNER)
Brock Lesnar connects with 16 German suplexes at SummerSlam
Kane hits Daniel Bryan with Tombstones on floor, steel steps and table on Raw
This just in It seems that WWE has a HUGE Problem on their hands. What is it u Ask why It appears that WWE has a grudge with The color black. In case u haven't Heard throughout the entire history of the WWE there HAS NOT been a single black WWE champion, Don't believe me look it up under the WWE championship title history, U will notice that NOT one single name on there is Black and FYI the rock is Half Black so that DOES NOT count. It really bugs me that WWE always lets the kiss asses like John Cena and Triple H have title run after title run When there ARE far more qualified people of the...
Phil Brooks: goes by Punk, 16 years old, (Straight Edge obviously), has an abusive alcoholic father, his mom left them. His family is n his dad just lost his job thanks to his addictions. Comes off as a loner and has loads of friends but he doesn't think he does. Paul, Brock and Curtis are his main three friends
Brock Lesner: One of Punk's true friends, who will break your legs if you mess with Punk or any of his friends. His family is in the middle and his parents don't care as long as he's not getting in trouble and keeping his grades up. Comes off as a jock...
This is the first of a list of custom superstars that I've come up with. Tell me what you think of them.
Name: Mirth
Nickname: The Irish Warrior Princess
Hometown: County Meath, Ireland
Signature Move(s): Neckbreaker, Forehead bite
Finishing Move(s): Diving Headbutt, Fisherman Suplex
Description: Milk white skin. Red curly hair. Wear a dark green crop top with Celtic lines on it and ta a dark green skirt with Celtic lines on it and ta dark green long wristbands with Celtic...
THE OUTLAW(BRIANTAKARUA)IS STINGS YOUNGER BROTHER.HE IS THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS AND THE PROPHESY OF THE IMMORTALS.HE HAS RIEN FROM HELL TO WALK AMONG US AS THE LAW AND ORDER IN THE WWE.HE IS TRIPLEHS FRONTMAN FOR DX
AS HE WILL ATTEND ALL THE FIGHTS EACH ONE OF THEM ARE IN.HE INTRODUCES STING,HULK HOGAN,KEVIN NASH,SCOTT HALL,DIAMOND DALLAS-PAGE TO THE WWE UNIVERSE TABLE TO RAW-WHAT A PACKAGED INSTALLMENT FROM WWE RAW FOR THE WWE RAW FANS.THIS INCLUSION OF THE OUTLAW TO DX THROWS THE POWER IN THE WWE TO TRIPLEH.THE SHEILD,C M PUNK ARE IMMEDIATES ON THE HITLIST FOR THE OUTLAW AS SOON AS HE...
Submitted by
Eula2003 3&months&ago
Submitted by
Eula2003 3&months&ago
Submitted by
Eula2003 over&a&year&ago
EXTREME RULES 2017 is live now
I can't wait for the results
Posted 3&months&ago
I will deafeat Bayley to retain my title, just watch
commented&
I won't lose at Mike The Miz...I will still Retain my title
commented&
3 timer undeafeat MADDEN Champ......Face it Brock
commented&
In your face Dean, I beat you...I'm now a 7th Time IC Champ
Presale code where do u find them
Posted 3&months&ago
2016 was the year of:.....who do u think???
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns?????
Posted 3&months&ago
Randy Orton
Alberto Del Rio
Last reply 5&months&ago
Last reply 11&months&ago
Last reply over&a&year&ago
Last reply over&a&year&ago
Posted over&a&year&ago
Powered&by&&
Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News
Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. By using Fanpop, you agree to our use of cookies.
Login or Join Fanpop to Chat
Login with Facebook
Join Fanpop - It's Free!
Already have an account?Sign In to Fanpop更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
请选择打赏金额:
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
30秒后自动关闭
WWE John Cena 2005 The Time Is Now Entrance Video">WWE John Cena 2005 The Time Is Now Entrance Video
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
本奖品由提供
红包雨下完了,下次早点来噢~更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
请选择打赏金额:
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
连接失败!
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
30秒后自动关闭
WWE John Cena (Hall ">WWE John Cena (Hall
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
本奖品由提供
红包雨下完了,下次早点来噢~}

我要回帖

更多关于 wwe immortals 的文章

更多推荐