记得原来奶奶家幼儿园老师曾开玩笑说,
大田总是这么关心别人,你累不累啊。
田妈问大田“你关心别人帮助别人后的感受是什么呀”
大田不假思索的说“快乐呀”
田妈补充“是啊,爱别人的过程就是快乐的过程”
大田“对的,妈妈以前讲的故事里蝴蝶仙子好像也是这么说的”
田妈忘记从哪里看到这样一个故事,觉得很好,便有意识的在大田耳边讲过几次。
故事的大意是:
有位小女孩救了一只蝴蝶,没想到却是位美丽的蝴蝶仙子。蝴蝶仙子为了感谢小女孩的救命之恩,说可以满足小女孩一个愿望,小女孩说“我想要一直都很快乐”,蝴蝶仙子听后在小女孩的耳边说了一句悄悄话就飞走了,然后再也没有回来过。小女孩从此不管贫穷还是富有,不管生病还是健康,生活的都很快乐。小女孩老到都需要拄拐杖的时候人们不禁问她,蝴蝶仙子当年到底教您什么法术了,怎么会快乐一生。已经变成老人的那位小女孩说“蝴蝶仙子告诉我,快乐的法宝就是关心你周围的每一个人”。
故事的力量往往超出我们的预知,大田的小脑袋里有很多田奶讲过的民间故事,估计都在潜移默化小家伙的言行。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。少于50字的搞笑英语小短文「带翻译」_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
少于50字的搞笑英语小短文「带翻译」
&quot. Howard&#39,&quot,那不是我的一条领带吗?” 汤姆回答说:“是的,父亲;YesGood Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. & she replied - &Why do you ask! &我刚咬破自己的舌头 “我们有毒吗,”妈妈骄傲地说。” “还有那衬衫也是我的。” “是的,衬衫也是你的;That's fine,&I didn't have a bit of trouble getting up this morning.& &quot?” Big
Head“All the kids make fun of me”the boy cried to his mother.“They say I have a big head”“Don' answered Tom. &And you' 安眠药 鲍勃晚上失眠,亲爱的,汤姆下楼准备出去,父亲在门厅里拦住了他; &I gave it to a poor old woman,& he answered?” Sleeping Pills Bob was having trouble getting to sleep at night?”一个年幼的蛇问它的母亲。 “是的,&quot,&s mine too.& & &Cause I've just bitten my tongue. He went to see his doctor, who prescribed some extra-strong sleeping pills,“那你星期一和星期二到哪儿去了, so he began to borrow Mr; answered Tom。 一天晚上. Then he said angrily。”霍德华先生说;s Things When Tom Howard was seventeen years old he was as clothes when he wanted to go out with his friends in the evening. Mr. Howard did not like this, and he always got very angry when he found his son wearing any of his things. One evening when Tom came downstairs to go out, his father stopped him in the hall. He looked at Tom's clothes very carefully, Father. &And that shirt&#39。“再给你两分钱。” “好啊,”汤姆回答说,“你不愿意让你的裤子掉下来吧, Is yours too!”老板吼道,医生给他开了一些强力安眠药. &You don't want your trousers to fall down, do you?& 父亲的东西 汤姆.霍德华十七岁的时候,长得和父亲一样高了,于是当他晚上和朋友一起出去时;She is the one who sells the candy.& 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱:“汤姆, that&#39,“你问这个干什么?” “因为我刚刚咬破自己的舌头。” Father&#39,睡得很好,在闹钟响之前就醒了过来。他到了办公室:“我今天早上起床一点麻烦都没有,遛达进去,对老板说;Yes. &You're a good boy,& sai said Mr. Howard. &quot. &Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?& &Yes。 星期天晚上鲍勃吃了药?&quot。 然后他气呼呼地说,当他发现他的儿子穿他的衣服时,总是非常生气;What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday。 “你真是个好孩子?&Are we poisonous?& the young snake asked his mother. &quot, &Isn't that one of my ties, Tom?&quot。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢,是你的领带,&quot. Sunday night Bob took the pills, slept well and was awake before he heard the alarm. He took his time getting to the office, strolled in and said to his boss: & answered Tom。他去看医生,就开始借父亲的衣服穿。 霍德华先生可不喜欢这样。 “是的,父亲。他细细打量着汤姆的穿着。”汤姆回答说。 “还有呢,你连皮带也用我的?” “她是个卖糖果的。” I've Just Bitten My Tongue &quot,”她回答说;t listen to them.”his mother comforted him.“You have a beautiful head .Now stop crying and go to the store for ten pounds of potatoes”“Where's the shopping bag?”“I haven't got one,use your hat.”大脑袋“所有的孩子都拿我取乐,”小男孩哭着跟妈妈说:“他们说我长了一个大脑袋。”“别听他们的,”他妈妈安慰说:“你的脑袋长得很漂亮。好了,别哭了,去商店买10磅土豆来。”“购物袋在哪?”“我没有购物袋,就用你的帽子吧。” Class and Ass Professor Laurie of Glasgow put his notice on his door: &Professor Laurie will not meet his classes today.& A student, after reading the notice, rubbed out the &c&. Later Professor Laurie came along, and entering into the spirit of the joke, rubbed out the &l&. 班和笨驴 格拉斯哥的劳里教授在门上贴了这样一个通知:“劳里教授今天不见他的班级。” 一个学生读了通知后,擦掉了字母“c”(lass:姑娘)。 后来劳里教授来了,也想开开玩笑,他擦掉了字母“l”(ass:笨驴)。 Plagiarism A friend of mine who teachs European history at Washington University in St. Louis tell about the time he spotted a plagiarized term paper. He summoned the student to his office. &This isn't your work.& he said. &Someone typed it for you straight out of the encyclopedia. &You cann't prove that!& the student sputtered. My friend amiled and show him the paper. Circled in red was: &Also see article on communism.& 抄 袭 我有个朋友在圣路易斯的华盛顿大学教欧洲历史,他说有一次他发现了一篇抄袭的学期论文。他把那个学生叫到了办公室。“这不是你写的,”他说,“有人帮你从百科全书上原封不动地打印了下来。” “你没有证据。”那学生气急败坏地说。 我朋友笑了,他把论文拿给他看。用红笔圈出来的是:“也可参阅共产主义一文。” Virtue Many years after receiving my graduate degree, I returned to the State University of New York at Binghamton as a faculty member. One day in a crowded elevator, someone remarked on its inefficiency. I said the elevators had not changed in the 20 years since I began there as a student. When the door finally opened, I felt a compassionate pat on my back, and turned to see an elderly nun smiling at me. &You'll get that degree, dear,& she whispered. &Perseverance is a virtue.& 美 德 获取研究生学位多年以后,我回到位于宾翰顿的纽约州立大学当教员。一天,电梯里很拥挤,有人抱怨电梯效率太低。我说自我在那里当学生起,20年来电梯一直没有换过。 最后当电梯门打开时,我感到有人在我的背上同情地拍了一下,回过头来我看到一位年长的修女正在朝我微笑。“你会拿到学位的,亲爱的,”她低声说道:“坚持不懈是一种美德。” Difference &I can always tell a graduate class from an undergraduate class,& observed the instructor in one of my graduate engineering courses at California State University in Los Angeles. &When I say, 'Good afternoon,' the undergraduates respond, 'Good afternoon.& But the graduate students just write it down.& 区 别 “研究生班和本科生很容易就能区别开来,”在洛杉矶加利福利亚州立大学给我们研究生上工程学课的老师如此说。“我说‘下午好’,本科生们回答说‘下午好’。研究生们则把我说的话记在笔记本上。” Flunking Math My son, who made the dean's list in his freshman year at Ball State University in Muncie, Ind., called home a few weeks after starting his sophomore year as a psychology student. &Mom,& he said excitely, &I have found the answer to surviving college! It isn't the grades that are so important, but the quality of what is learned and how it is applied to daily life. I'm lucky to be having these wonderful experiences!& &And just what does this mean?& I asked. &I'm flunking math,& he replied. 数学没及格 我儿子是印第安那市曼西尔波州立大学的学生,大学一年级就上了系主任的名单。第二年他学心理学,刚几个星期他就给家里打了个电话。 “妈妈,”他激动地说:“我找到了如何在大学里生存下去的答案!重要的不是分数,而是具备将学到的知识应用于日常生活的素质。我很幸运地有了这种奇妙的经历。” “你到底是什么意思?”我问道。 “我数学没及格。”他回答说。 Part-time Job When my son was a hign-school sophomore, he got a part-time job sacking groceries at a supermarket. He came home all smiles. &How was your first day?& I asked. &It was great, Dad,& he replied. &I got to talk to some good-looking girls.& Since Stephen is not very talkative, I asked, &What did you say to them?& &Do you prefer paper or plastic?& 业余工作 我儿子在一所中学读二年级时,在一家超级市场找到了一份包装商品的业余工作。他满面笑容地回到了家。 “第一天感觉如何?”我问。 “好极了,爸爸。”他答道,“我跟许多漂亮的女孩子讲了话。” 由于斯蒂芬不善言谈,我问道:“你跟他们说了些什么?” “你是喜欢纸包装还是塑料包装?” Keys? Kiss? A friend of mine was giving an English lesson to a class of adult who had recently come to live in the United States. After placing quite a number of everyday objects on a table, he asked various members of the class to give him the ruler, the book, the pen and so on. The class went very smoothly and the students seemed interested and serious about the work that they were engaged in until when my friend turned to an Italian student and said, &Give me the kays.& The man looked surprised and somewhat at a loss. Seeing this, my friend thought that the student hadn't heard him clearly, so he repeated. &Give me the kays.& The Italian shrugged his shoulders. Then, he threw his arms around the teacher's neck and kissed him on both cheeks. 钥匙还是接吻 我的一位朋友在给一个成人学生班级上英语课。他们都是新近来美国生活的。在一张桌子上摆了许多日常用品之后,他请全班同学给他挑出尺子,书本,钢笔等。课进行得井然有序,学生们对自己所做的似乎很感兴趣,也很认真。后来轮到一名来自意大利的学生,我的朋友说:“给我钥匙。”那人看起来非常吃惊,也有点手足无措。看到这种情况,我的朋友想是他没有听清楚,于是又重复了一遍:“给我钥匙。”那位意大利学生耸了耸肩。接着,他伸出胳膊搂住老师的脖子在双颊上亲了两下。 Prepare Yourself A story around campus has it taht a student once sent a telegram to his parents reading: &Mom - flunked all courses. Kicked out of school. Prepare Pop.& Two days later he received a response: &Pop prepared. Prepare yourself.& 自己做好准备 校园里流传着这样的故事:一个学生一次给父母拍了一份电报,上面写着:“妈妈-我所有功课都不及格,被学校开除。让爸爸做好准备。” 两天以后,他收到了回电:“爸爸已准备好。你自己做好准备吧!”?& &Yes, Father, it is。 “昨天给你的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆;but where were you Monday and Tuesday, roared the boss, &quot,”他回答说
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
短文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一分钟关于爱好的英语演讲小短文_百度知道
一分钟关于爱好的英语演讲小短文
最好把补充说明中我写的提纲帮忙翻译成英文,了解我的爱好,再去补充,因为是提纲吗!谢谢!!)
我的爱好很广泛,有舞蹈、唱歌、学习英语……,但我最喜欢学习英语
然后把英语带给我的乐趣还有我怎样学习英语的都写下来,谢谢!!因为是演讲所以得有开头...
Everyone has their own hobbies. I am no exception, I also have their own hobbies, now let me tell you about my hobby.My hobby is painting, painting is my favorite hobby penis, so my room is filled with many pictures.Remember when I was a child, whenever I see outside novelty or meaningful things, I can't help stop to observe carefully, remember their characteristics, and then draw them home, almost see what is what.My hobby is painting, and also love to make a small manual. Because do small manual can not only develop intelligence, coordination of hands and brain coordination ability, but also can foster creativity.Hobby is everyone's talent, in the hope that the world's mom and dad don't force their children to do what he don't want to like the whole world is happy!
采纳率:84%
I like learning EnglishMy hobby is very extensively.But,like dancing、singing、learning English and so on
本回答被提问者采纳
Look at the girl under treeShe is my little sitterShe has big eyes , small nose She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seenShe is a honest girlI love my sitter
I like volley balls as well as basketballs. I play with many different people, such as my classmates or my friends. I usually play two hours after school. But, at weekends, I play more. I have played like this for a long time. As a result, I become very strong. At the same time, I do very well with my studies because I am very healthy.
My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!My Room
This is my room. Near the window there is a desk. I often do my homework at it. You can see some books, some flowers in a vase, a ruler and a pen. On the wall near the desk there is a picture of a cat. There is a clock above the end of my bed. I usually put my shoe under my bed. Of course there is a chair in front of the desk. I sit there and I can see the trees and roads outside.
这是我的房间。 在窗口附近有一张书桌。 我经常在那做我的家庭作业。 您能看有些书,有些花在花瓶里,一把格尺和笔。 在墙壁在书桌有猫的图片。 有一个时钟在我的床上的末端。 我通常把我的鞋子放在我的床下。 当然有一把椅子在书桌前面。 我坐那里,并且我能看外面的树和路
Mom bought me a pair of skating shoes at my fifth birthday. From then on, I developed the hobby of skating. It not only makes me stronger and stronger, but also helps me know many truths of life. I know that it is normal to fall, and if only you can get on your feet again and keep on moving, you are very good!滑冰
妈妈买了我一双冰鞋鞋子在我的第五个生日。 从那时起,我爱好滑冰。 它不仅使我越来越加强,而且帮助我知道生活许多真谛。 我知道摔倒是正常的,并且,如果只有你能摔倒后再站起来,就是非常好!The Sea
What do you know about the sea? Some people know about it, but others don’t. The sea looks beautiful on a fine sunny day, the sea is very big. In the world, there is more sea than land. Do you know Hainan Island? It’s really very nice. We can see beaches, trees and the sea. We can swim and visit a lot of beautiful places. 海
你对海知道些什么? 某些人知道关于它,但其他不。 海看起来美丽在一个美好的晴天,海是非常大的。 在世界上,比土地有更多海。 您是否知道海南岛? 那非常好。 我们能看海滩、树和海。 我们可以游泳和参观很多美好的地方。
Computers are changing our life. You can do a lot of things with a computer. Such as, you can use a computer to write articles, watch video CDs, play games and do office work. But the most important use of a computer is to join the Internet.We don’t need to leave home to borrow books from a library or to do shopping in a supermarket.
Computers help us live a more convenient life.计算机
计算机改变我们的生活。 您能做很多事用计算机。 例如,您能使用计算机写文章,手表录影CDs,戏剧比赛和完成办公室工作。 但对计算机的最重要的用途是加入Internet.我们不需要离开家去从图书馆借用书或在超级市场做购物。
计算机帮助我们居住更加方便的生活。Smiling
I think smiling is as important as sunshine. Smiling is like sunshine because it can make people happy and have a good day. If you aren’t happy, you can smile, and then you will feel happy. Someone may say, “But I don’t feel happy.” Then I would say, “Please smile as you do when you are happy or play with your friends happily. You will really be happy again.”
Smiling can let you have more friends.So I say, smiling is like a flower. It will give you happiness. 微笑
我认为微笑是一样重要的象阳光。 微笑是象阳光,因为它可能使人愉快和有一个早晨好。 如果您不是愉快的,您能微笑,您然后将感觉愉快。 某人也许说, “但是我不感到愉快”。 然后我会说, “请微笑,您,当您愉快地是愉快或戏剧与您的朋友。 您真正地再将是愉快的”。
微笑可能让您有更多朋友。如此我说,微笑是象花。 它将给您幸福。Sunday
It was Sunday and I didn't have to go to school. I finished my homework the day before. So I decided to help mother do housework. I washed some clothes after I got up. Then I went shopping with a basket. I bought some meat, eggs and some vegetables in the market. After I came back, I started to cook dinner for the whole family. In the evening, I sat at the table and began to write down on my notebook what I had done during the day.星期天
它是星期天,并且我没有必须去学校。 我前一天完成了我的家庭作业。 如此我决定帮助做家事。 在我起来了之后,我洗了一些衣裳。 然后我带着篮子去购物。 我在市场上买了一些肉、蛋和有些菜。 在我回来了之后,我开始为全家烹调晚餐。 在晚上,我在我的笔记本写下什么我白天做了什么。春天:Spring Spring is a delightful season. The temperatures are moderate, and the blooming trees and flowers make the city bright with colors. This is the time when we can begin to wear lighter and more brightly colored clothes and go outdoors more often. Smaller children like to bring their kites out to the spacious square. Also I enjoy going back to the village on this holiday after being in the city for the winter months. 春天是个让人欣喜的季节.气温适中,挂满绿叶的树和盛开的花朵给城市增添了明亮的色彩.在这个时节里,我们可以穿上轻便靓丽的衣服经常出门去了.小孩子们则喜欢在广阔的天空中放风筝.在城里呆了一个冬天之后,我也喜欢回到村子里度假.夏天:Summer is the great season for all sports in the open air. It is the season for football which is often called the national sport because of its popularity. I usually watch television and read the newspaper reports about the football results of the little leagues. During the summer I like to go to the beach often because it is very close to my home. I usually go there during the summer vacation to relax after many months in school in the city. I feel very comfortable with the familiar quiet life of the villagers. 夏天是户外运动最好的季节.这是一个橄榄球的季节,橄榄球由于广受欢迎被称为全民运动.我常常看电视,看报纸,从报道中获得小联盟橄榄球赛的比赛结果.夏日里,我喜欢经常去海滩,因为那里离我家不远.在城里的学校呆了几个月后,暑假我常常去那里放松一下.此处有我很熟悉的村民们的宁静生活,这让我倍感舒适. 秋天:Autumn For me the autumn or fall starts in September when school starts its new term. I usually do some shopping. The mild weather made it very nice to study outside under the trees in a small park close to my house. I like to look up the leaves changing colors from green to red and yellow, and then brown colors. The park also has many sometimes I see a small squirrel coming down from the tree to hunt for food on the ground. On the weekends, I sometimes like to fly my kite. Usually on the street corners you can see street peddlers selling warm baked sweet potatoes. This is a nice time of the year. 我觉得秋天是在9月份新学期开始的时候来临.我常常要去买一些东西.宜人的天气让我感觉在离家不远的小公园的树下学习是件非常惬意的事.我喜欢抬起头看蓍枝头上的树叶由绿变红,变黄,然后再变褐.公园里还有许多鲜艳的秋花.有时我会见到小松鼠从树上跳到地上觅食.在周末,我有时会去放风筝.在街头的拐角处,常常会有街头小贩在卖烤红薯.秋天是一年中的好时节.冬天:WinterWinter is very cold and windy in most parts of China. I usually look forward to the Spring Festival and the winter holiday when I can go to the south where the climate is warmer during these holidays. Also, I look forward to seeing my grandparents and my friends. Winter is the time everyone is in a festive mood. In the city, I usually do a lot of reading at home in the winter because of eh cold weather outside. 中国大部分地区的冬天是即冷又有风的。我总是盼望着春节或寒假,到时候我就可以去南方了,当地的气候在这时会暖和的多。我也盼望着去探望我的祖父母和我的朋友。冬天,每个人都怀着喜庆的心情。在城里,冬天的时候我经常待在家里尽情地看书,因为外面的天气非常的冷
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
短文 爱好 英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖