i need lol sex resource,before anyone elsewho has can chat w

HLA class I and beta 2-microglobulin expression in frozen and formaldehyde-fixed paraffin sections of neuroblastoma tumors.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: 3902214FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
Pt 2):5976-83.HLA class I and beta 2-microglobulin expression in frozen and formaldehyde-fixed paraffin sections of neuroblastoma tumors., , .AbstractTen solid neuroblastoma tumors were examined for beta 2-microglobulin (beta 2-m) and HLA-class I expression in an immunocytochemical assay. Blood vessel endothelium and a small population of cells (less than 6% of small round cells) were consistently stained in frozen sections of each tumor. No beta 2-m or HLA-class I reactivity was detected in the remainder (greater than 94%) of the small round cells in each tumor. The localization of most of the positive cells near stromal tissue and blood vessels suggests that most of these cells may be of non-tumor origin. The patients from which the tumors were taken varied in degree of disease involvement, yet no differences with respect to beta 2-m and HLA-class I expression were found among the tumors. A procedure for visualizing beta 2-m and HLA-class I molecules in formaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue is described. This confirmed the results in frozen sections. These findings extend previous reports of weak beta 2-m and HLA-class I levels in cells of neuronal origin. The clinical implications are discussed.PMID: 3902214
[Indexed for MEDLINE] Free full textPublication typeMeSH termsSubstancesGrant supportFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedicalMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .LOL (lol) on BuzzFeed
Reporting To You
• 3 hours ago
• 5 hours ago
Promoted By
• 4 hours ago
• 11 hours ago
• 4 hours ago
Promoted By
• 3 hours ago
• 11 hours ago