Massive Chalice 这游戏真的有人能通关 游戏设计之道吗

末日余痕这游戏好玩么_博得之门吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22,332贴子:
末日余痕这游戏好玩么
RT,几年前的游戏了,也是操纵多人的rpg,看预告不错的样子,有人玩过没有?贴一下介绍:请大家鉴定一下……另外现在也放假了,求类似游戏推荐……
随后会放制作过程
据说关注【绝味美食吧】...
爆照吧2016年年度吧花吧...
没错没错,小楠最近换脑...
男生吧吧务组是由一群...
没错,本贴就是来说说明...
电影一旦开始在院线上映...
如果说2015年是中国电影...
图分别为鹿晗、李易峰、...
前年给店里化妆师画妆镇...
筒子们,请容我平复下此...
万圣夜(英语:Hallowee...
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
这游戏貌似不大?我去下载看看好不好玩
推荐游戏么
前端时间我刚刚被地牢折腾的不轻
推荐你去受虐
又找了几个类似的游戏:阿克拉什 传承:这个好像知道的人还挺多的吧,不知道玩起来怎样
黑色守卫:有两部,应该是战棋rpg吧,感觉还不错
宏伟圣杯:也是战棋rpg,可能是没对上眼,装了一下删了
还是自己动手丰衣足食啊,前面几款都否定掉了,最终又下载了几款游戏:kyn、轨道之下(underrail)和血战西部(hard west),稍微试了下,还有一个废土2导演剪辑版,但是下了说要64位系统,所以现在重下一个废土2普通版试试,再不行就算了……先说说血战西部:属于srpg,剧情应该不长,口碑不错,有汉化轨道之下:这个好评度很高,没有汉化,游戏模式可以选择传统一点或者随机性高一点的(说实话我实在对现在一些游戏无法存档的设定受不了,凡是无法存档的游戏都没兴趣),这点比较好,游戏内容还是比较丰富的,难度据说也很大kyn:有汉化,我的渣电脑玩起来还算比较流畅,控制多人,并且可以暂停(暂停要消耗能量,不是无限时间的)。剧情方面不清楚,没有相关攻略,希望不是一款无脑刷刷刷的游戏吧
艾诺迪亚也是多人操控
试了一下血战西部,非常赞,西部版《旗帜的传说》,而且游戏性更高,已经有点小沉迷了……大家可以试试
话说LZ你有玩过一款操控盟军小队杀德国生化怪物的战棋类游戏么 N年前玩过感觉难度不错 但就是想不起游戏名字了 应该不是国产游戏
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 28 Steam Achievements
Title: MASSIVE CHALICE
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Jun, 2015
Buy Massive Chalice
Buy MASSIVE CHALICE + Soundtrack
Includes the game and the soundtrack!
Buy Double Fine Bundle
Includes 17 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Buy Day of the Devs Bundle 2016
Includes 7 items:
, , , , , ,
Downloadable Content For This Game
“I couldn’t wait to see this century-spanning adventure through to the end”
8/10 –
“A demanding and ingenious twist on turn-based strategy sees Double Fine back at its best”
Recommended –
“...there’s a whole lot filling up this goblet of goodness”
5/5 –
About This Game
MASSIVE CHALICE is a tactical strategy game set on an epic timeline from Double Fine Productions. As the Immortal Ruler of the Nation, you'll take command of its heroes, forge marriages to strengthen your Bloodlines, and battle a mysterious enemy known as the Cadence in a war lasting hundreds of years.
Bloodline Genetics - MASSIVE CHALICE features an innovative Bloodline system that allows the player to marry heroes together to produce children. The Bloodline system uses a randomized genetic code for every hero. Their children can end up with the best (or worst!) gameplay-impacting traits of their parents.
Permadeath - The heroes in MASSIVE CHALICE age over the course of the timeline and eventually pass away. This forces the player to engage in the beauty of permadeath and always juggle an imperfect party of heroes with which to do battle!
Bloodline Relics - If a hero has fought valiantly enough when they inevitably pass away, their weapon has a chance to become a Bloodline Relic. This powerful Relic can be passed down to any character of the same house in order to carry on the legacy of the fallen hero!
Long View Strategy - Because the war lasts 300 years, players need to take a long view of their strategy. Decisions have to be made dozens of years in advance and long-term planning is incredibly important. That 3-year-old toddler is going to grow up to be your most reliable melee fighter sooner than you think!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.8 GHz dual core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB GeForce 8800, Radeon 3850, or Intel HD 3000 Graphics
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.2 GHz, or AMD Athlon 64 at 2.2 GHz
Graphics: 512 MB GeForce 220, Radeon 4550, Intel HD 4000 Graphics
DirectX: Version 11
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core Duo
Graphics: ATI HD 2600 / NVIDIA 8800GT / Intel HD3000 or better card with at least 256 MB VRAM
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i series processor
Graphics: ATI HD 4670 / Nvidia 285 or better with at least 512 MB VRAM
Minimum:
Processor: 1.8 GHz dual core CPU
Graphics: 256 MB GeForce 8800, Radeon HD 2000, or Intel HD 4000 Graphics
MASSIVE CHALICE, Double Fine Productions and the Double Fine logo are the exclusive trademarks of Double Fine Productions, Inc. All rights reserved.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(20 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(983 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,073)
Positive&(760)
Negative&(313)
Purchase Type
All&(1,073)
Steam Purchasers&(983)
Key Activations&(90)
All Languages&(1,073)
Your Languages&(906)
Display As:
Most Helpful
832 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
The game is ambitious, trying something new.The whole blood lines thing is a cool gameplay mechanic. But I found that even though each character is given a name and appearance, its really wasted by how quickly time passes. I sometimes got a really great offspring with a cool appearance that I got pretty excited about, but then time passes so quickly I only played 2 battles with them and he had passed away.This continuous passing off of your characters make each one feel really insubstantial
and takes away from the gameplay.
Was this review helpful?
I really enjoyed this game, but at the same time, I couldn't stop thinking that it could be so much more with so little effort. Fighting mechanism is very similar to the one from XCOM or Shadowrun series and the gameplay revolves around taking care of various bloodlines and houses with the goal of creating better and better fighters each generations. It's not only about strength, there are a lot of character traits that make heroes more or less effective in the battlefield. Time is the most important factor - you have 300 years to prepare for final battle, you need to build keeps and other useful buildings, discover new technologies, items, armors and weapons, but everything takes tiiiime, so you better plan carefully, as, for sure, you won't be able to discover everything. Also, I liked how some of the most useful items are like doubled-edged swords (you put new armor on your alchemist, and suddenly, after one bad move, you killed your whole squad XD). There are only few types of enemies, but each of them feels unique and interesting. Now for the things, that are not impressive and could be much better.No customization. Seriously? This game seems like it was made for that. You have dozens of flags, family names, mottoes etc., but you can't customize it or even mix it a little bit. You are forced to chose from existing families, which doesn't seem reasonable. It's just limiting your gameplay options and feeling of immersion. Not to mention that it takes forever to find something that you may actually want or like.No mod support. I generally like mods for games, but in this particular case not having mods support seems like a wasted opportunity. Imagine this game with Game of Thrones mod or &classic& classes mod (mages, knights etc.) or mods that are adding new enemies, new gameplay mechanic, new random events, new maps, new challenges... This would gave this game so much more replayability. No fast-forward or double speed options on enemy's turns. You have few enemies around you? No problem. But once you have like 20 within your sight and each of them need to make move, and each attack and sometimes your heroes have some sort of reaction to that, which triggers another hero, who triggers someone else... It can take forever.Surprisingly low replayability. Obviously this is one of those games that you will replay at least few times, to learn mechanics, to fix mistakes from your previous gameplays that caused you to lose and so on. But other than that, there sadly isn't much to keep you excited. Battles get progressively harder, but at the same time they feel much more repetitive. There is never feel of something new or refreshing. After few tries you pretty much saw all of the random events (and honestly, those aren't very interested and add less to the game than they actually should have), you know all the enemies and their tactics, and so on. And since there isn't even something so small as customization option), there are no mods, there is nothing to really keep you interesting.Random events. They are there and it's good. But they bring absolutely nothing new to the table and most of the time they don't provide any good results - you either get something neutral or something bad and honestly I've almost flipped my table when, after one of those things, I lost my keep that I've been building for over 20 years.Still, for all the good stuff Massive Chalice deserves a recommendation.
Was this review helpful?
If XCOM-style gameplay in a fantasy world sounds interesting, Massive Chalice might be worth a look. There are 3 aspects of the game that really stand out:Combat, units, equipment: With a few base unit types and a variety of different equipment types, armor, etc (that you slowly research by killing certain types of enemy units) the strategic turn-based combat was really fun. I loved scouting and flanking with invisible hunters to find “nests” of enemies for my alchemists to lob grenades into and then warriors to charge in afterwards.Your land: The “base-building” side to the game is pretty unique in that you might build a structure on the outskirts of your land for a large short-term bonus, but you know that it will eventually fall into dust later on and it makes you question if you want to “waste” the years of that build time. The buildings and bonuses are pretty cool too.Heros and bloodlines: This is the most unique part of the game for me. The war lasts 300 years, and your heros do not! A huge part of the game is managing and creating the Houses and Bloodlines of your kingdom, making them stronger, worrying about babies, and training babies to become your future epic heros. Along with that, if you marry cross-class the offspring will be hybrid units (parts from each skill tree)! There are 6 hybrid classes, making a total of 9 classes in the game. The concept that was just so cool to me is during this 300 year war, heros are born, fight in their prime, maybe die during battle, but then definitely die of old age, and hopefully after they have birthed some offspring and started to train them.The art style is pretty refreshing as well and the controller support is excellent, just sit back and strategize!Really, the big complaint I have is about what happens after the 300 years:Once you reach the 300 year mark, you need to engage in one final, huge, battle to defend the chalice. The issue with this “wave-style” battle is there are 20-40 little Seed enemies constantly, and you have to wait and watch, one-by-one-by-one as each of them do their turn, along with the 10-20 other enemies on the field. Oh, and there are like 5 waves of enemies in this fight as well. 95% of the time during this battle you are just sitting and watching enemy units move a couple of tiles, one-by-one. It was so insanely boring that I never “finished the game” in that regard. At times during the game I wished there was a “skip animation” type option so I didn’t have to watch the enemy movements, but this battle was unbearable due to the ridiculous amount of enemies there are. I lasted the 300 years, but I couldn’t last the hours it would take to go through that battle. Really a “slap it together” finale it seemed like and that was really disappointing.So to me, the game ended at the 300 year mark, and it was a good game that I will play again - but I wont even think about starting that final battle again.
Was this review helpful?
Fun, X-COM meets breeding simulator?. Gets repetitive after a while, and its not a super deep game. I enjoyed it. There are far better examples of the genre, and it doesn't really do anything new. I did not beat it because of the weird difficulty ramp and repetitiveness. If you haven't played a game in this genre before, there are far better options. Do not buy at full price, but anything $5 or less.I will recommend because the addition of the bloodlines adds a interesting dimension in terms of getting attached to your characters and their descendants, and the core gameplay is solid, but there is not as much depth as you could get in other games.Great potential, but falls a little short.
Was this review helpful?
Massive Chalice can at first seem a little one dimensional especially on the combat side. However, there are some very good ideas here especially with the way you have to breed better fighters through complex &bloodlines& where traits are passed down the line and you attempt to engineer superior characters. There is also the crucible where you can retire your finest middle-aged fighters to help with training up the next generation. I say middle aged because if you wait until they are too old then they will die of illness or old age before they actually have time to have an influence. Also, combat improves via new skill traits and better equipment invention giving your characters a multitude of new skills. Time passes very quickly though and you shouldn't go into this game expecting to hold onto some &super-soldier& for too long. The real idea is to BREED a sustainable influx of stronger characters rather than just pumping up lone figures. The learning curve is slow and you wont have seen much of how the game REALLY works until after at least your first 100 game years or so.There are many other nice touches that contribute to the variety of tactics when looking to sustain your nation but they are just too many to discuss in a short review. But I will add that a single campaign can take around 20 hours or so and no two will ever be the same due to the nature of the breeding system so there is plenty of replay value here. So to sum up, MC is a game which appears a lot more simplistic than it actually is because underneath its seemingly shallow surface is a very deep and original game - and one that I highly recommend to those of a persevering nature. If you can just keep in mind that it is a &slow burner& then you will have many enjoyable hours with it.
Was this review helpful?
Massive Chalice is a game that is great fun to play. It is a juggling act of strategy and tactics with turn based combat and a smitereen of 'arranged marriage' genetic chaos thrown into it for the hells and giggles. The aim of the game
you have to survive for 300 years. Surviving in this context means that you need to keep the kingdom aflorat and not allow the cadence to take over the world. 300 years is a long time though and people die...and unlike many games, death is permanent. This in turn means you need a steady stream of hero's
hence the arranged marriage breeding program.There are many thing the concept is absolutely brilliant and kept me entertained for hours and hours at a time, the combat is like a game of chess with different classes of fighter and different enemies to work against. Some attack from afar, some age your incredibly mortal fighters further, some leave acid like residue on the ground when they die that will burn you to stand in. The breeding aspect of the game is a really interesting inclusion and creates an additional layer of juggling because bad tr and so your rabbit like family could easily be passing down bad hearts and eyesight to the next generation of archers. That could well be your undoing in fifty years time.There are however some things th the building strategy aspects of the game are thin at best and you are limited very heavily in what you can build which gets rather boring. Instead of two options this could have been expanded to include farms, schools, hospitals... you name it! More classes would also be a benefit to the game because although you have three base classes that can be bred together for a mix class, this still gets a little stale when you are twenty hours in or so.All in all though, I it requires significant thought and actually makes you engage with what you are doing. It can be incredibly frustrating however, particularly if you lose a fighter in battle and you lose them forever. Juggling upgrades versus new buildings versus new breeding stock can become rather a tight act to manage!
Was this review helpful?
I think the game is great. It feels kind alike a mix of civilization, FTL, and other &standard& turn based games.The tutorial is a bit lacking and leaves you feeling overwhelmed but you quickly learn how things work.your characters die often from old age, but you still get attached to them and try to fill their place. The time mechanic is very ineteresting and a unique idea.Overall 9/10. only complaint is that the camera controls are terrible on sagewright levels. Otherwise the controls are fine.
Was this review helpful?
I found it a disappointment. It looks good, and it's occasionally satisfying, but there's not a lot of strategic depth, the interface is clunky, and the writing for the narrators is painfully inane.
Was this review helpful?
This game is friggin' amazing. XCOM minus the aliens but with added fantasy elements, bloodlines, stats and originality. Loving it so far.
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
I don't like Double Fine, I think they're a cut-corners type of shop. I also don't like Tim Schafer, I think he's a over-appreciated ??????. I love turn based combat and strategic games, though. You can check my hours played in Crusader Kings 2 and you will know that this game about building dynasties across the realm is right up my alley. If it had come from another studio I probably would have bought it much sooner.I won this game in a give-away and I was very excited to actually get to give it a shot. I refuse to spend any more money on DF products (I bought DF9 and backed Broken Age, blech) but a Fire Emblem knock off should be fun and engaging even if it's made by a substance over style group.So, anyway, enough about my experiences and feelings, what aboutThe actual gameIt's ugly. The &style& is very low-fi and legitimately looks like the shaders and textures didn't all load. It's not consistent, some random objects look way out of place and the particle effects are either missing or awful.It sounds bad. I can't think of another game where the tutorial narration drew complaints from other people in my apartment but the voices in this game are honestly super annoying and also sound like every single one was done on the first take and never polished.It's boring. It's a &grand epic time scale& but that just boils down to watching time scroll by on fast forward, which is still super slow. I would say roughly a third of my playtime was just watching numbers scroll on the world map.It's opaque. The game wants you to Make Big Decisions, but you never know what is at stake, and you only have a tiny handful of choices AND you never find out what the results are for ages or maybe ever. It's simple. I don't mean in a stream lined &dive in and play& kind of way, I mean 3 classes and enemy AI that is nothing more than rushing straight at the nearest hero every time. It's just simplistic.I wanted to like this game. I promise I did. Nothing would have made me happier than for this to have been engaging and deep and interesting and complex. I would have loved to be wrong and I would have written a long review about how it was so much more than I was worried it would be. But the truth is it's not a good game.TLDR: it's bad in every way and not really worth free
Was this review helpful?
another &strategy& game with enemies just sitting there doing nothing
Some really good ideas (of which some are new and some are &borrowed& from XCOM) and some very nice design, combined with a moderately minimalist implementation and a frustrating final battle make this game... good, but disappointing. There's a lot of gameplay value to be squeezed out of this one, but at the same time, it could have been *so* much better with just a bit more work. If there's a Massive Chalice 2 somewhere down the line, I'll be all over it, but in the meantime, this is one thumb mostly-up and a recommendation to look out for it on discount.
Amazing game!The perfect example of &just 10 more minutes& which became 20 Hours in the blink of an eye.
It's not a bad game but the pace is so terribly slow and the stats aren't accurate so planning your battles is frustrating when it says the damage is between 40-45 and then it hits for 35. There needs to be an option to fast forward the turn of the enemy because watching each unit perform its ten second turn gets old fast.
not what I was expecting. the game loses its appeal rather quickly and is very underwhelming. not worth the $19.99.
Massive Chalice is a turn-based tactics game with a rather unique strategic management layer. The game takes place over time period of 300 years, so in addition to individual heroes you also need to manage their bloodlines.The strategic layer is for the most part rather simple, as you only have access to three different building types. Rather annoyingly once a hero is assigned to a building they are stuck there forever and can never return to active duty.The main complication is the bloodline management at the keeps. Picking the right regent/partner is rather important, as both the class and the traits of the children are partially determined by their parents. The game doesn't do a great job displaying this info, however, and it can take a long time finding the perfect parents.The turn-based battles are passable, but shallow affairs. Double Fine more or less copied the two action point XCOM model but ignored all the advanced features such as height variations or overwatch. As it is, the combat is rather boring and gets repetitive quickly.The time also passes too quickly for you to really grow attached to any of your heroes or their bloodlines. Even the most long-lived heroes will only participate in a few battles before they either die or are retired to a few more productive years of service in the crucibles or the guilds.Like many of Double Fine's recent games, Massive Chalice has some unique ideas but is too deeply flawed to be truly enjoyable. There are just too many annoyances for me to recommend this. I ended up giving up around the year 200 as I wasn't really having much fun with the game.The good:- Bloodline management is a great conceptThe bad:- The tactical combat lacks depth- Repetitive after a while- Annoying enemy designs- Poor writing- Ugly art style, especially the characters- Some UI issues- Random event choices feel more random than meaningful
This game killed me.A few times.7/10 , lots of RNG but its done in good flavor. Hard, is, well, hard. Not a joke at all. And brutal... is well......... not for the faint of heart.Pretty unique mish mash of systems, I find this game very fun.
Medieval Fantasy X-Com
not even close to be a game
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Massive Chalice
MASSIVE CHALICE + Soundtrack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 游戏俱乐部 通关存档 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信