ios下了个快用苹果助手ios版上的mine craft进不去

抱歉,豌豆们没有找到这个页面...
请检查页面地址是否正确, 或者 。Minecraft on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Minecraft by Mojang, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Editors’ Choice
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Description
The Better Together update is here! Explore massive multiplayer servers directly from the game menu and play with friends on all different devices. Skin, texture, and mash-up packs from the community! Find out more at minecraft.net/marketplace. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.Minecraft Realms auto-renewable subscription info:Minecraft now comes with the option to buy Minecraft Realms. Realms is a monthly subscription service that lets you create your own always-online Minecraft world.There are currently two subscription options to choose from depending on how many people you want to invite to play in your realm simultaneously. A realm for you and 2 friends costs 3.99 USD/month (or local equivalent) and a realm for you and 10 friends cost 7.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).A 30-day trial of Minecraft Realms for you and 10 friends is available. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the subscription price option you have previously selected.Your subscription can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. There is also a button in-game that take you to these settings. If you cancel after your subscription has activated, you won't be refunded for the remaining active period of the subscription.Here are links to our privacy policy and terms of use:- Privacy policy: /terms#privacy- Terms of use: /terms
What's New in Version 1.2.3
What's new in 1.2.3:Various bug fixesWhat's new in version 1.2?Cross-platform play for up to eight players across iOS devices, Windows 10 PCs, Xbox One, virtual reality platforms, and other mobile devices.Massive online multiplayer servers! We've added a server browser to the main menu so you can socialize, play, and collaborate with millions of other players.Loads of new features, including parrots, stained glass, banners, armor stands, fireworks (with Elytra boost), ravines, recipe book, book and quill, jukebox, discs, zombie villager spawn egg and also COARSE DIRT!New world starting options: Starting Map, Bonus Chest, and Trust Players.New game rules: TNT Explodes & Natural RegenerationWorld conversion to bring over your worlds from other versionsPlayer permissions, in-game host options, new loading screens with funny and helpful tips and a How To Play screen.Remix 3D and structure blocks
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
I love the game so much everything is amazing and so cool!......but there is a problem when I try to log in to a server or on to my other friends wolds or when they try to log in to mine it doesn't work because when I try to join it tells me I need to long into my xboxs to see if I can play with other people and I'm playing this on my phone plus I dont even know hafe of the stuff of my Xbox and its broken but not only that when I did try it kept asking a lit of questions like 'whats your Email address?' or 'can you please type in your phone number here?' and I couldn't take it anymore lucky that slightly stopped but when I tried it again it keeps telling me I need to log in my Xbox to even do anything and I just dont fine why we need that to be added I know it might be some type of safey thing or maybe its just me because non of my friends have had this much trouble as I did but still I dont see the need for it other then that everything is great I just wish I could log on to other servers to play with my friends sorry it this was a lot I just needed to say it but anyway its still a great game and I will try to figure something out! ??????????????????????
More things needed
Before I start this game is amazing and please add at least a few things on my list. First, please allow players to not only ride, but control where llamas go. Next, players seem to love in complicated stuff. So please allow players to put armor stands in a different position without redstone. Third, I would really enjoy things like tv and trash cans. Also, why your at it.. could you put in chairs that we can sit on and put food on counters? Also... please put something like a starter map that has like a city with stores and hotels. Also please make skeletons not being able to shoot you from THAT far away. I have just a few more ideas. Please add more things like money, guns and people! Like add cops that arrest you for doing bad things. Or like chefs at a restaurant. Also please add builders to build your stuff and you pay them. Allow players to start out with 50$ and allow them to get jobs to earn more. A few of these ideas might get Minecraft to grow and have more people play. (Also please let more than 5 people play on one world) bye! :)
Thanks I Lot...
Last time I wrote a comment I proposed ideas ( colored windows ....) I am really thankful it has been
realize and as always I love the new update the only thing I really don’t like is the new inventory style because it messes me over. Also if ever you needed new ideas well I’m still in all those colorful stuff so I think the easier would be to be able to paint any object we want to put in blue, green, pink, red, black... ( doors, fences, water?, ) and also it’s been a while I was thinking about that especially when I play in creative mode but if we could paint only one side of a block to do as a wallpaper and finally if you could just do one or two paintings more it would be awesome.PS: in survival mode would it be possible to create a bag back just to be able to carry a bit more things when we go on an exploration that would be the best thing to do. Thank you for reading my comment hope it will help you improve the game even more but as always this game is just awesome and one of the best.???
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$6.99Category: Version: 1.2.3Size: 165 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: Mojang ABInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.173&&&&&19630 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&555156 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
City Texture Pack$2.99Minecraft Coins Tier 2$1.99Festive Mash-up$5.99Minecon - Skin PackFreeMinecraft Coins Tier 6$5.99Plastic Texture Pack$2.99Fantasy Texture Pack$2.99Realms Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends (with 30-day trial)$7.99Realms Monthly Subscription: You + 2 Friends$3.99Story Mode - Skin Pack$2.99
More by Mojang
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.当前位置:>mine craftios新手攻略
操作系统:
应用介绍:
玩《史上最坑爹的游戏》,就下史上最坑爹的游戏攻略百宝箱!
Android / iOS
mine craftios新手攻略相关应用
mine craftios新手攻略相关文章
This War of Mine也就是《这是我的战争》这款游戏在端游有着很不错的人气,如今登入移动平台后也涌现了不少新人玩家,游戏初期对于这款游戏大家都还不是很
我为牛狂新手攻略小编为大家整理好了,这是一款最近比较受大家欢迎的游戏,有不会操作的请参考这篇我为牛狂新手攻略,希望小编的整理能对大家玩游戏能有所帮助,下面就和小
CSR赛车新手攻略CSR赛车选择技巧,今天小编将从选车,驾驶技巧等几个方面来和大家聊聊的CSR赛车新手攻略,希望大家喜欢。
小编为大家带来CSR赛车选车
《狂龙紫电》是一款颠覆传统的新型飞行游戏,下面为大家奉上狂龙紫电的新手攻略
1.战机系统,狂龙紫电共有6款3中类型的战机,寒冰、漩涡是属于光之源石,穿越时
许多朋友都非常喜欢玩滑雪大冒险2这款游戏,小编也不例外。这次小编带来了一篇滑雪大冒险2新手攻略,帮助大家快速入手游戏,快看看吧。
游戏开始玩家可以选择小摔
《妖精的尾巴3D》新手攻略之露西魔导士的主要技能和属性,有些玩家还不太熟悉,下面就和历趣手游专区的小编一起来看看具体的角色攻略。
露西作为《妖精的尾巴》动
反应大考验新手攻略小编为大家整理好了,这是一款现在比较热门的游戏,考验大家的反应能力,有不会的请参考这篇反应大考验新手攻略吧,小编手把手教大家如何提高你的反应能
魂之轨迹怎么玩
魂之轨迹新手攻略经常看到有萌新在游戏中遇到各种小问题,今天整理了一波,希望对萌新们有帮助。1、为什么我的副本过3星,但是还是不能扫荡?BOS
  《帝王三国》采用经典三国题材,以其奢华的游戏画面,源自经典又不断创新的策略玩法,开创独一无二的战斗模式,百人攻城,万人国战!在宏大的战场中,您运筹帷幄,纵横
等了一个秋天的《混沌与秩序之英雄战歌 Heroes of Order & Chaos》终于与我们见面了!如果你是DOTA、LOL高手,那请自动忽略这篇攻略;如果
9000万+人气1.9000万+人气2.1000万+人气3.5000万+人气4.5000万+人气5.50万+人气6.100万+人气7.5000万+人气8.9000万+人气9.9000万+人气10.
版权所有 京ICP备号-5
京公网安备 50 备}

我要回帖

更多关于 口袋妖怪复刻ios快用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信