三国全面战争最强骑兵曹操的骑兵每个个数为什么那么少

曹操的虎贲太恶心人了吧!【三国全面战争吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:60,112贴子:
曹操的虎贲太恶心人了吧!
:一队虎贲,也就56人。我方:两对将卫和四队素甲。一队素甲前面抗,两队将卫爆菊,悲剧的一幕发生了,一次冲锋死了六七个,没冲死一个人。打了一会又死了好几个将卫,对方没怎么死人,我再也不敢拿将卫开玩笑了,剩下的三队素甲拉上来把虎贲围在中间狂殴,结果更悲剧,中间开花,就看到各队数字不断往下减然后白旗全跑了。我的素甲可都是白条的呀,好歹也是铁器工坊改造过的,这也太坑了吧。
超人气演义三国游戏,精品网页游戏聚集地.超爽玩法,超炫画面,永久免费,网页游戏超酷体验!37演义三国游戏!2018好玩演义三国游戏排行0!限量礼包大派送!热门的演义三国游戏集..
我怎么不知道虎贲有这么强力,难道是打了鸡血的
武卫营2血呢……而且有鹰气,属于高士气兵种。
请用火箭 乱射
用投石机砸 嗯 嗯
一队诸葛弩从侧翼就可以轻易解决丫的,诸葛弩埋伏好,关掉自动射击,素衣步兵上前挑战,不战自退,将其引进诸葛弩射程内,然后开诸葛弩自由射击,瞬秒丫的,丫的一举白旗,诸葛弩停射,素衣追杀,呵呵
恩,我也打算用重弩对付,现在见了虎贲的就不理他,先把其他部队解决了,然后退出战役,用钱收买。悲催啊!
我打的时候都慌了,下次玩曹操
你收买了能保留虎贲吗?
3队皮兜弓手就搞定了2队虎贲+典韦……
新三国经典战争策略游戏,群雄割据,过关斩将,金将招募!随机出资源,助你成就霸业!今日注册三国,新服送神将,送首充,送返利,送VIP礼包!~
2000朝廷的虎贲有惊吓效果么?我都把他拖得精疲力竭了,他一冲我弓箭将卫全白了跑光了,他不是只有激励士气作用么?
现在还不能造投石车,还没有兵制改革,投石车要兵制改革以后才能造,现在只能用重弩对付。
你带队的武将统帅太低了。
黄总带队的还低啊
不能,只能让它消失,无奈啊
都说了黄忠带队没朱桓好使。不是武将NB就一定好用的。
恩,我用将卫爆他菊,结果被反操了
如果步兵低,攻城低,再加上连续作战,就算黄忠带队也有可能没星星。
以前一直没注意,最近发现弓骑真是好东西
我都是关张带队的,有时赵云、马超也带队四处出击,太爽了
关羽和马超最适合做大将……黄忠,赵云的卫队不行次了一点,张飞做大将的话,战吼就没用了。
关张数据狂刷呀
多培养马超吧,马超惊吓步兵,5虎里面最牛的。
黄中可以有10星...
有这个技能吗,没注意,回头好好看看
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴三国全面战争潜在的机制和兵种的多样性_三国全面战争吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:60,112贴子:
三国全面战争潜在的机制和兵种的多样性
历史上的三国时代是有着宏大的战役和战斗的,非常适合做全面战争的题材,也正是如此给了CA一个非常好的机会去尝试新的机制和游戏系统。后勤“业余的人,专业的人学习后勤”。(这句话是名句吗?真不知道怎么翻译地合适一点)在许多战役中后勤是决定性的因素,经常决定了战役的或早或晚地结束。纵观中国历史,中国广袤的土地和多变的气候影响了军事行动的实施。虽然这些现象在中国很多历史上也发生过,但我的爱好只停留在三国这一点上。在之前的全战中,如I和中世纪II,有时我们会遇到像,,暴风雨这样的,这些事件会杀死军队,平民和破坏建筑物。在中国,从平原到巨大的山脉,由于大的河流和地形,自然灾害的可能性也是巨大的。和是地球上最大的河流之一,同时从众多的和高地上流入的小溪到长江和黄河里会使得这二条河的沿岸地区极易发生。三国的将军们会利用河流作为防御阵地,或者使用河流变成他们的优势。有一次最重大的后勤事件是,的高级将领,和统帅了10万的军队计划在2300年入侵的时候,一场大规模的洪水使得他们很难维持补给而最终导致了入侵的计划的流产。
超人气演义三国游戏,精品网页游戏聚集地.超爽玩法,超炫画面,永久免费,网页游戏超酷体验!37演义三国游戏!2018好玩演义三国游戏排行0!限量礼包大派送!热门的演义三国游戏集..
只翻译了一小部份The Three Kingdoms in history was filled with great campaigns and battles, a perfect time for a Total War game, but the way things worked in history gives CA a good opportunity to experiment with new mechanics and systems.Logistics&Amateurs study tactics, professionals study logistics.& Logistics was THE deciding factor in so many campaigns, often deciding the outcomes or ending them prematurely. Throughout all of Chinese history, China's vast landmass and varied climates affected how military operations were carried out. While this happened throughout Chinese history, my hobby reading has only taken me through the Three Kingdom's.In previous total wars like Rome I and Medieval II, sometimes we'd get random events like earthquakes, floods, and storms which killed troops and civilians while damaging buildings if they were close enough。Well in China, with large rivers and terrain that ranged from plains to massive mountain ranges, the possibilities for natural disasters were immense. The Yellow and Yangtze rivers are some of the largest rivers on Earth and the smaller streams that ran into it from the numerous mountain peaks and high grounds made regions incredibly prone to flooding. Generals would use rivers as defensive positions or divert them to take advantage, but one of the biggest events involving flooding in the context of military logistics is during a planned invasion of Shu by the Kingdom of Wei on 230 C.E, massive flooding in the region caused the campaign to be aborted as supply lines and marching would be difficult to be maintain. And this wasn't some pushover invasion too, 100,000 troops were gathered and a few of Wei's top commanders at the time like Sima Yi and Cao Zhen were in charge of the operation.(主楼原文)
Mountains made offensive operations difficult in the south due to how vast and expansive they were. While Wu's territory south of the Yangtze was rough, Shu's territory was practically almost all mountain which made it difficult for Wei to invade. In fact, Shu's defensive strategy in later years which was devised by a general named Wei Yan involved taking advantage of these mountains. The strategy involved building a series of fortified passes along all the mountain roads. These fortifications were designed to stall the enemy, rather than keep them out so it could waste enemy supplies and force them to retreat or consolidate gains. This proved useful when Cao Shuang of Wei launched an invasion of Shu in 244 which ended in his defeat by generals Wang Ping and Fei Yi. Although, Shu wasn't impervious to this and during their five or so campaigns to invade Wei during the time of Zhuge Liang (Luigi Cadorna eat your heart out) all ended in failure when Zhuge Liang overextended beyond his supply lines. It was only after Jiang Wei abandoned Wei Yan's strategy in favour of holding in forts that it allowed Wei forces to run free and eventually conquer Shu in 263. With natural occurrences being a factor, players must plan and keep an eye on weather conditions to avoid taking damage or taking advantage of disasters in their neighbours.(没太多时间,有兴趣的大佬,只行翻译,哈,我有空再翻哦)
Climate made things incredibly difficult for all sides. Because of how big the country was, you actually had soldiers who got ill from climates outside of their kingdoms. For example, the Battle of Red Cliff (Chi Bi) saw Cao Cao's army have difficulty when his troops got sick from the southern climate, especially seasick which made them lock their ships together, opening them up to the fire attack that decisively won Liu Bei and Sun Quan the day. During the Ru Xu campaign against Wu, a plague spread through Cao Cao's army which was possibly from local drinking water. The same thing happened during the Battle of He Fei where plague spread through Sun Quan's army and forced him to split up his forces and keep himself somewhat distant to his men during the plague, opening him up to an ambush at Xiaoyao ford by Zhang Liao which almost killed him. The vast landmass means soldiers from the Northern plains aren't exactly the most capable of campaigning along the Jiangdong in the south. With this system in place, players will have to raise troops from nearby regions and trust in their abilities and loyalties or send in their regular troops and risk massive attrition.
· Supply lines are a major component in every war and the Three Kingdoms is no exception. With the terrain, generals had to be careful or risk getting themselves isolated in hostile territory. During the Anti-Dong Zhuo Coalition, Sun Jian, the father of future emperor Sun Quan was leading a battle against Dong Zhuo's forces and managed to push the enemy back. He unfortunately advanced beyond his supply lines and requested for Yuan Shu to keep up. In the fiction, Yuan Shu doesn't want Sun Jian to win glory and keeps the supplies back while in history, people are torn whether he did it out of spite or incompetence. Whatever Yuan Shu's reasons, Sun Jian could not keep himself supplied and was forced to retreat from his momentum. How I would envision a supply system in this game would be that every army has a home city or fort they are supplied from which can be changed in a menu or something. The armies will have a supply pool that will start to degrade once their supply line is cut off, say maybe five turns until attrition starts hitting your troops making campaigns a race against time instead of stacks waiting outside your city all the time. The city's size and structures can determine how many troops/armies the city can support and the map will display a dotted line much like sea trade routes in Empire Total War. With proper scouting by the enemy, they can send a force that could be at minimum three units big to raid the supply line and prevent the enemy from getting supplied leading to eventual attrition and penalties in battle. This also gives smaller armies a chance to keep out the larger enemy forces by grinding them down much like Wei Yan's defensive plan was intended to do.
CharactersFictional or historical, the characters in China at this time were numerous and had many roles to play. China is a massive land with a gigantic population to manage, requiring ministers, magistrates, governors, and generals to keep the peace across the empire. The Three Kingdoms themselves featured many people of varying degrees of competence to manage the affairs of the land in the name of the court. With an emphasis on the fictional from what we've seen so far, it would be a disservice to not include characters that appear in the story, especially those who were played up to make the actual sovereigns and main characters look more awesome by defeating them.Now, I see many ways Total War can implement a new system in order to accommodate the hundreds of characters that all had roles to play and at times, were just as important as characters that appeared in Dynasty Warriors.In a politics screen or ledger somewhere is a list of all the officials and officers in your country. These men and maybe even women can have different traits that can affect how they work to go along with how they are built. Now, these people aren't blank slates, they would have class types to incentivize players to build and assign them one way (It isn't a good idea to make Lu Bu, a General/Warrior class type a governor of a city now would it?) Obviously there should be tools to sort in order to keep the lists accessible and not one giant scroll. Now, at the start, this list will contain famous officers and those that existed in history to help guide the players and AI along, but as the campaign progresses and people die, new officers are generated in order to keep a healthy supply of manpower. Now, let's see how I'd envision the classes and the roles they can fill.· Generals are the men in charge of your armies and two subordinates who are also generals can be assigned to them to add traits and bonuses. that can assist on the campaign and tactical map.· Warriors can be generals, but their main skills lie in short-range commanding and battlefield prowess which makes them the perfect pick for subordinate roles for armies.
· Magistrates are the men in charge of a city, giving bonuses to tax, trade, and growth or debuffs depending on their abilities. Incompetent administrations can lead to rebellions such has been seen with The Yellow Turban Rebellion so make sure your appointments are good! Although, a particularly militaristic Magistrate or General/Warrior appointment may prove useful in providing bonuses to siege holdout and morale, possibly even a few extra units for the garrison.· Governors are the ones in charge of full provinces made up of regions, like magistrates, they provide buffs that affect all the regions. However, I envision a special system that could make governor's interesting where you can provide autonomy which reduces income and maybe the ability to build in exchange for character loyalty and revolt risk reduction.· Scholars are the members of the schools of Confucianism, throughout your land you will build schools which can provide research points and can be amplified by sending in Scholars.· Ministers are characters that belong to your Imperial Court that can be given titles that pertain to their positions and responsibilities like Captain of the Palace Guard and such. These positions can be like the Offices system from the Empire in Warhammer, although, it would have to be expansive as the Imperial Courts were made of a lot of officials.Now, this system isn't perfect, especially since there were characters who excelled in both administration and military matters such as Xiahou Dun (Wei), Fei Yi (Shu), and Lu Meng (Wu), to give examples of characters from all sides who did both jobs well. I'm not 100% sold on it since it could just end up as an ocean with the depth of a puddle which I don't want. I wouldn't mind myself, but I am a huge fan of Paradox games so I'm okay with lots of management. But it would be great to see characters that were footnotes in fiction live up to their historical counterparts, like Man Chong, an excellent Wei general and administrator who supported the Cao family for 50 or so years and built up the defences that would help Wei resist a simulataneous invasion by Wu and Shu in 234. People like that would grant amazing boons to the kingdoms and instead of letting the game generate random nobodies, why not use the actual figures instead?Delegation was incredibly important during the Three Kingdoms era. While there was one overall commander during a campaign or battle, he would have dozens of subordinates to carry out orders or make the massive armies a lot more flexible in action. Cao Cao is famous for his inhumane ability to almost every time pick the right man for the job in order to make the most out of their abilities. The Battle of He Fei is a good example of this as Cao Cao placed 7,000 men to guard the fortress under the commands of Zhang Liao, Yue Jin, and Li Dian. Now, these men didn't really get along and the fiction makes it seem like this was some Mr. Miyagi crap where the guys have no idea why things were this way, especially when Sun Quan's army of 100,000 was coming in. But Yue Jin held the defences well while Zhang Liao and Li Dian launched the famous ambush at Xiaoyao bridge, almost killing Sun Quan and forcing him to abandon the campaign. As ruler of a soon to be declared dynasty, the player will need to make sure they put the right person in the right jobs. Although, an autofill option should be included for the players who don't want to do this. The only reason I like this is because of my love for games like Crusader Kings II.
LegitimacyLegitimacy was an incredibly important concept that can really contextualize the crap that happens throughout Chinese history. &The Mandate of Heaven& is a concept that is basically summed up as the people believing the emperors are ruling with Heaven's authority and when the authority is lost, must be restored which is why dynasties rise and fall. All of the Three Kingdoms had their own ways to legitimize their reigns when the three sovereigns eventually crowned themselves as emperors.· Shu believed in restoring the Han Dynasty as Liu Bei himself was a scion of the Imperial family (Although to be honest, his claim is that he is a descendant of Emperor Jing who died on 141 B.C.E, the game begins on 191 C.E to give you an idea of how distant he was). Still, with the cause of restoring the Han, Shu found it's legitimacy.· Wu is somewhat of a special case. Because of how rough and distant the lands south of the Yangtze was, the people there had become a bit distinct from the Han populations. Because of the chaos and turmoil that surrounded them, the eventual unification under the Sun family lead to them believing that their legitimacy was to rule as a whole new dynasty as a breakaway, not needing the authority of the Han who had collapsed.· Like Shu, Wei's claim to legitimacy is pretty straightforward. Emperor Xian, the child emperor from the cinematic still actually ruled long into the time of the Three Kingdoms. Cao Cao had kept Emperor Xian under his protection and used his authority to justify putting down rebels (Kinda sounds familiar, don't you think?). During this entire time, however, Cao Cao never deposed the Emperor (Albeit, he didn't need to), even earning himself the title of King of Wei. But when Cao Cao died, his son Cao Pi eventually forced Emperor Xian to abdicate the throne on 220 C.E, formally ending the Han Dynasty and establishing Wei. While Shu was to restore the Han, Wei's legitimacy came from succeeding the Han.
Now, legitimacy will be strange to implement, the closest I can see it right now is sort of like Bretonnia's chivalry system or maybe the High Elves' influence system in which you can degrade your legitimacy to get what you want. Doing things like winning battles and conquering territory can gain you legitimacy with a bit of passive growth according to income as prosperity can be considered the mark of a good empire. I haven't thought entirely of the legitimacy system and am open to suggestions and discussions in the comments below.Troops and Unit VarietyOne of the biggest worries that I see is unit diversity. Although there aren't any new mechanics in this section, I wanted to address the worries. Rest assured, potential buyers, there is unit diversity in ancient China. You have to remember that China today plastered over Europe is quite comparable in size. While the Han Dynasty did not extend that far, it's still a considerable territory that encompasses various cultures and terrain. In the north, we have large infantry armies focusing on pikes and armour along with shock cavalry to go along with the development of stirrups in China. To the south are the mountains and riverlands which are heavily infantry and ranged based, especially since the Wu navy was quite formidable. Now, that was a generalization, the vast landmass of the regions mentioned means that people from one side might fight differently from the other side of the region who will interpret it another way.While the majority of the population was Han Chinese, especially the upper classes, the lower classes could be made up of local cultures like Miao or Nanyue. This would be like the system we're seeing Thrones of Britannia where elites and levies are separated and can't upgrade into each other. So Han troops can be your only elites with a few exceptions for flavour, but everyone can be used for fodder and cheap units. Since the Han Dynasty's unofficial collapse was recent at the beginning of the game, everyone will still be using standard-issue equipment with a few variants to keep players worried about variety interested so that by the end game and kingdoms have established themselves, the units will easily be distingui****le from each other with just one quick glance.Now, the Three Kingdoms is no stranger to special units. They have reputations and set themselves apart from the regular troops of the army. Below is a list of a few I can remember off the top of my head but there are a few more that I haven't listed.
· The Qingzhou TroopersEarly in Cao Cao's career before he had a massive kingdom, had suffered a major defeat and lost the first army he raised. He returned to Chenliu county and established it as a base. Yan province, the province Chenliu was located in was suffering major problem with remnants of the Yellow Turbans (A rebellion that practically brought the Han to its knees) were ravaging the area. Cao Cao gathered what forces he could and attacked the rebels. He was able to defeat them and received their surrender, he then picked the best of these troops and formed them into an elite unit of shock troops that fought under him for the rest of Cao Cao's life. I've heard there was a storm of mutinies and desertions within this unit upon Cao Cao's death.· Tiger & Leopard Cavalry/Wildcat Riders-I've seen this unit translated either way. Anyways, they were a famous cavalry unit of Cao Cao that was lead and established by Cao Chun, brother of Cao Ren who was one of Cao Cao's top generals. These men accompanied on many of Cao Cao's campaigns that established his strength like the war against Yuan Shao and Cao Cao took them to White Wolf Mountain to defeat Yuan Shao's sons and the Wuhuan, even capturing the Wuhuan chief in the process.· Zhang Liao's Hefei BrigadeCouldn't really find a translation of the name, I've seen them get called the Xiaoyao Brave in Rise of the Three Kingdoms but they're really known for events after the mod starts. In 214, Sun Quan of Wu lead a massive army of about 100,000 north to attack Hefei, hoping to establish a foothold from which to campaign against central plains. Guarding Hefei for Cao Cao was an army of 7,000 under the commands of Zhang Liao, Li Dian, and Yue Jin. Hoping to make the first move, Zhang Liao and Li Dian gathered a force of 800 volunteers for a suicide raid on Sun Quan's forces. Despite the odds, the raids were incredibly successful and demoralized the Wu forces, especially since they were suffering from a plague as the Wu soldiers were battling in a whole new climate and region. Sun Quan separated himself from his main force so he wouldn't catch the plague. Seeing his chance, Zhang Liao ambushed Sun Quan at Xiaoyao ford and almost killed him, but he was able to escape. After the battle, Cao Cao's successor Cao Pi was said to have some sort of interest in Zhang Liao and even had all of the survivors of Zhang Liao's 800 to serve in his imperial bodyguard
新三国经典战争策略游戏,群雄割据,过关斩将,金将招募!随机出资源,助你成就霸业!今日注册三国,新服送神将,送首充,送返利,送VIP礼包!~
· Crazy TigersWhile not exactly a battlefield unit, they were lead by Xu Chu, Cao Cao's top bodyguard who was said to be a giant of a man. There are many stories of Xu Chu's prowess in battle which made him worthy of leading the bodyguard of the most powerful man in China. Xu Chu personally picked the men who would serve underneath him as bodyguards for Cao Cao and it can be safe to assume Xu Chu knew what to look for.· The White RidersGongsun Zan was not one of the three sovereigns, but he had a formidable reputation. His elite cavalry force was known as the White Riders, named after the white horses they rode into battle on. This force was involved in many of his battles whether it was against the foreign tribes of the north, or Yuan Shao who was his greatest rival.· Fearless VanguardYuan Shao is known as the biggest obstacle to Cao Cao's rise to power. At his peak, his army numbered 300,000 - 400,000 and that was thanks to several competent generals, one of them was Qu Yi. If you're a fan of the fiction, you know who Yan Liang and Wen Chou are, but I would say their reputations were played up so Guan Yu could look cooler when he killed both of them (Historically he only killed Yan Liang and that was after he took part in an ambush on Yan Liang led by Zhang Liao. In fact, Guan Yu may have just been there, not even delivering a blow at all). I would argue Qu Yi was at least their equal, his most famous battle was at Jieqiao against Gongsun Zan. Qu Yi was in charge of the vanguard with a force of 800 infantry and 1,000 crossbows and was able to repel Gongsun Zan's cavalry charges, depleting him of his best units. Qu Yi was apparently so talented in battle that Yuan Shao had him executed, fearing he would grow arrogant from his many victories.
· The Camp RaidersEven if you haven't studied the three kingdoms or played a game, the name Lu Bu may seem familiar. Lu Bu was said to be the most skilled warrior in the land and was a thorn in many people's sides. His right hand man was a man named Gao Shun, whom Lu Bu trusted greatly. Gao Shun lead an elite force that was specifically trained to raid enemy camps in lightning fast assaults.· The White PlumesThe White Plumes were lead by a man named Chen Dao. The White Plumes, like the Crazy Tigers were generally bodyguards for the sovereign, in this case it was Liu Bei. They may not have seen as much action as other frontline units, but they are known for guiding Liu Bei back to Bai Di after his disastrous campaign against Wu at Yiling.· The Chu Ku NuThe most famous Three Kingdoms unit by making appearances in Age of Empires and Civilization. These were repeating crossbows that could loaded multiple bolts into an &internal magazine& that could then be fired rapidly through a system of levers. Zhuge Liang of Shu claims to be the inventor, but archaeological evidence has unearthed repeating crossbow designs as far back as the 4th Century B.C.E Although, Zhuge Liang is famous for making the crossbows widespread so he deserves some credit in that department. The crossbows themselves sacrifice penetrating power for being able to shoot rapidly which means they are only really effective against levy troops and other unarmoured units. These units should be a limited recruitment unit in order to keep them special and still balance things out as a spam of a general and 19 of these could still cause some serious damage.I can't remember anymore, but there's plenty of potential for unique elite units that differentiate the factions to act as Regiments of Renown or limited number recruits.And while the Han warlords have their troops, there's also the potential to recruit or ally with the various tribes on the fringes of the empire. China was not one cosmopolitan centre, outside the cities were large semi-autonomous communities of peoples that often dealt with the Han. They're called tribes, but it's kind of misnomer as the armies these tribes could field numbered in the tens of thousands at most. Examples of these are the Di or Qiang, the latter being the target of being courted by Wei and Shu during the 230 Wei invasion (This was before the campaign was called off due to flooding), generals Guo Hai of Wei and Wei Yan of Shu were sent with armies and fought a battle when both of them discovered the other was trying to court the Qiang. To put this in perspective, both Guo Hai and Wei Yan were some of the best to offer at the time, so the Qiang must've been quite valuable if both sides were willing to commit valuable and skilled generals for these tribes.And these were tribes within or on the borders of the empire, there were plenty of nomadic tribes beyond the borders of China like the Xiongnu and Wuhuan who fought with cavalry armies, armies that inspired Cao Cao to adopt their tactics. You'd have to be careful of these tribes, lest you want them to be like Norscan raiders constantly hitting your cities.And then there's the nations around China, they have minimal impact during the Three Kingdoms, but they still made moves and had some sort of contact with China.
Vietnam was controlled in the north by a man named Shi Xie who developed the region and is considered a deity in Vietnam for what he's done. Wu would later establish dominion over Northern Vietnam which in turn lead to them quelling rebellions every now and then, a major one lead by a woman known as Lady Trieu who is considered a Vietnamese Joan of Arc. Centuries ago in the first century C.E, a general named Ma Yuan put down a rebellion lead by the Trung Sisters which is quite a famous story over there. I mention this distant event because Ma Teng, a warlord at the startdate for the game is related to Ma Yuan in some way. Further south, there are kingdoms like Funan who had contact with the governors of Jiaozhi (Northern Vietnam).· Japan had minimal contact or effects on China, but during the reign of Emperor Cao Rui of Wei, Queen Himiko of Wa maintained a correspondence with Wei.· In Korea, Proto-Korean kingdoms reigned, the largest being the state of Goguryeo in the north of the peninsula with territory that extended into Manchuria. Even before the Han Dynasty's collapse, contact and trade was maintained between the states. Although, it would be in 244 that the two would come to a head. Guanqiu Jian, a Wei general lead a expedition and in a series of battles, effectively wiped Goguryeo's armies off the map.· This post has practically become a novel so I'm honestly very thankful you've taken the time to read this post and see just how perfect the Three Kingdoms is for a Total War game. I'd love to see some discussions and comments below, my ideas aren't perfect, far from it, but they can really be the primers for us as a community to talk. That isn't to say Three Kingdoms is better over other periods, I am one of the people who would love to see a Pike and Shot game, but as someone who grew up with Dynasty Warriors and the Romance of the Three Kingdoms strategy games (My first actual grand strategy game), seeing one of my favourite strategy franchises unite with a period of history that was a big part of my childhood is a dream come true. I hope that the people who are upset they're not getting what they want don't downvote everything Three Kingdoms as if that will change anything. I'm not particularly excited for Thrones of Britannia like I was for Warhammer or how I am for this, but I am not going around talking down to people who are hyped and downvoting their posts in order to stop discussion in some vain attempt to sabotage good topics. Again, thank you for taking the time to read this post and if you're interested in learning more about the Three Kingdoms, consider looking into the works of Rafe de Crespigny and Achilles Fang, experts who have worked to translate Late Han/Three Kingdoms texts to give people like me the understanding of this amazing period of history.
这么长的中文我都懒得看
不慌,让我来顶一下,吧风需要改变,刚刚以为进错吧了
3楼翻译由于山脉的高耸和广阔,这会使得在南方的战事会非常的困难。虽然吴国在长江以南的领土很崎岖,但蜀国的疆域几乎全是高山峻岭,这使得魏国难以入侵。事实上,在后来的几年里,蜀国的防御战略是由一位名叫魏延的将军利用了这些山的优势而设计的。这一战略是在所有的山路上建造一系列的要塞。这些防御工事与其说是让敌人望见而逃更不如说是拖延敌人,拖垮敌人的补给,迫使他们撤退从而达到保卫自己领土的目的。当魏国的曹爽在公元244年对蜀国的入侵时,正因为这些要赛从而被王平和费毅将军打败了。虽然,蜀国在诸葛亮的五次或多次攻魏国的战役中,诸葛亮的进攻都以自己的补给线跟不上而失败了。之后的时间里正是因为蜀国姜维放弃魏延的战略后,魏国才得到了机会,并最终在263年征服了蜀国。可以看出大自然事件是一个因素,玩家们必须计划而密切关注天气状况,以避免国家的各种损失或者可以利用邻国正在发生灾害而去入侵征服。
贴吧并不是人人都和我一样,英语过了两百级的
老哥你是把我们都当专八来看啊
4楼翻译气候会使得各方阵型举步维艰。当你的士兵在国外时就很容易因为气候而生病。例如,赤壁之战,曹操的军队在南方的气候下,特别容易晕船,所以他们把船锁在一起,从而被刘备和孙权利用这一个机会而用火攻击败了他们,让曹操的军队遭受了重大损失。同时在对吴国的战役中,可能因为当地的饮用水的原因也使得曹操的军队得了一场瘟疫。同样的事件也发生在合肥的战役中,孙权的军队也得了瘟疫,这迫使他不得不分开他的部队,为了安全起见他和有瘟疫的部队也隔离开来了,从而使得他中了张辽的埋伏(Xiaoyao ford这个不知道怎么翻,可能是个地名?)。广袤的大陆就意味着北方平原的士兵并不太能适应南方江东地区的战争。有了这个系统,玩家将不得不从国界线附近的地区调兵,并信任他们的能力和忠诚,或者派出自己的正规部队,但是也会因为水土不服而冒着巨大的损耗。感兴趣的可以追一下哦
5楼翻译(多谢大家的支持,我也会很卖力地去翻译的,我也一样没药吃,在乱吃药呢)补给线是每一场战争的主要组成部分,三国当然也不例外啦。在地形上,将军们必须小心谨慎,否则将会使得自己在国外因为不熟地形而将自身置于危难之地。在反董卓联盟中,孙坚,也就是未来皇帝吴国孙权的父亲,他领导着一场与董卓的军队的战斗,并成功地将董卓击退了。但不幸的是,他的补给线跟不上前线,并要求袁术提供补给。在小说中,袁术不希望孙坚获得荣耀,并对补给有所保留,我们不知道袁术这样子做是出于怨恨呢还是无能。总之无论什么原因,孙坚都无法维持自己的补给,从而被迫放弃了继续追击的念头。我设想在这个游戏中,可以从菜单或其他界面里切换出每一支军队自己能获得补给的城市或要塞的补给来源。军队将会有一个补给池,一旦他们的补给线被切断,军队的补给池就会开始降级,比如5个回合后,损耗就开始了,从而让战役成为一场与时间赛跑的竞赛,而不是你的军队能一直在城市外面不吃补给就能一直打下去。城市的规模和结构决定了部队/军队补给能力,在地图上面也会显示补给虚线就像在帝国全面战争(作者经常玩?)里的海上贸易路线。敌人会侦察你的补给线路,他们会派出一支至少有3个单位的部队来突袭补给线,防止敌人能得到补给,最终导致你军队的损耗和其他惩罚。这也给了较小规模的军队一个机会去打大规模的军队,就像魏延的防御计划的军队那样子。
6楼翻译工作有点忙, 现在才翻译出来,大家见谅人物这是一个故事或真实的历史,当时中国的人物很多,而且有很多角色你可以去扮演。中国幅员辽阔,人口众多,需要政府官员、地方官员、总督和将军们来维持整个帝国的运作。三国的统治是在朝廷的名义下,各师其职地统治着每个地方。从我们目前所看到的预告情节来看,如果不把三国中出现的人物全部包括在内的话那将是一种损失,尤其是那些可以让你去打败的著名君王和主将。现在,我看到了全面战争可以通过一个新的系统来展示数百个角色,这些角色和在真三国无双中出现的角色一样重要并且都是可以扮演的。在你国家的政治界面或总界面中有一个名单包括了所有的官员和军官。这些官员,甚至是贵妇都有不同的特性,这些特性会影响到他们行政和地位。同时这些人的特性不再是空白的了,他们会有阶级分类并能让玩家去分配他们(这真的不是一个好主意让一个武士阶层的吕布乖乖去当个种田的总督,但是这也有可能会发生哦)显然应该有一些界面工具可以进行排序以保证政治列表的可访问性而不仅仅是滚动条。现在,在游戏开始的时候,这个政治列表名单里会有一些著名和那些历史上存在的官员,可供电脑和玩家去玩。随着战役的进展他们也会死亡的,但是为了保持新生的人力资源,那么就会有新的官员出来。现在,让我们来看看我是如何设想这些阶层和角色的。大将军是负责你的军队的人,还有两名副手,他们也是将军,可以给他们分配一些特性和加成。他们可以在战役和战术地图上给您提供帮助。战士也可以是指挥官,但他们的主要职责是部队指挥(像百夫长之类)和在战场上勇猛作战,这使得他们成为军队中的中坚力量。
7楼翻译来啦地方行政官员会根据他们的能力对一个城市的税收,贸易,城市的发展或滞后给予不一样的影响。不称职的政府会导致叛乱,比如黄巾起义,所以要确保你任命的官员是位父母官。尽管如此,一个特别有军国主义的地方长官或将军/战士的任命可能会更加有用的,因为他们可以为攻城部队提供加成和士气,甚至可能会增加一些额外的驻军。总督是统治着整个省的,如同地方行政官一样,他们也会对整个省提供一些加成。但是,我设想了一个特殊的系统,就是可以使总督的工作变得更加有趣。 总督可以给这个行省提供自治权但是会降低税收入,总督也有能力去改变地方人民的忠诚度以减少造反。学士是儒家学派的成员,在你的土地上,你可以建造学府以获得研究科技的加成,并且可以通过派遣学者来扩大全国各地的学府。大臣们是属于你宫廷的人物,可以赋予他们职位和头衔,比如皇宫护卫队的队长等等。这些职位就像是战锤帝国的宫廷系统,尽管如此,这个宫廷系统也要更大,因为帝国的宫庭里有很多不同职位的大臣。现在,这个系统并不完美,因为有一些人物是在行政和军事事务上都表现得很出色的,比如夏侯惇(魏),费祎(蜀)和吕蒙(吴),他们是来自各个派系的人物,但是他们在行政和军事上都做得相当好。我并不是百分之百地想要每个人都这样,因为到了游戏后期这游戏就如同大海一样到处都是水洼,惨不忍睹。我是个P社迷,所以我并不介意有很多内政系统出现在全战里。如果能看到历史中的角色的行动出现在游戏里那就太完美了, 就像满宠,一个优秀的曹魏将军和行政大臣,他为曹魏作了大约50年的贡献,他建立防御系统,在公元234年帮助魏抵抗了同时期入侵的吴国和蜀国。像这样的人会给国家带来令人惊讶的贡献,与其让游戏随机产生很多无名人氏,还不如用历史中真实存在的人物呢。在三国时期,授权也是非常重要的。虽然在战役或战斗中有一名总指挥官,但他会有几十个下属来执行命令,让庞大的军队在行动上更加灵活。曹操以其的过人的能力而闻名于天下,几乎每一次都能挑出合适的人在战斗中去发辉他自己的能力。合肥之战就是一个很好的例子,曹操给了张辽、乐进和李典命令,安排了7000人守卫要塞。这些人并不太习惯这样子守着,小说让人觉得这些人只是一些宫里生活出来的酒囊饭袋,他们跟本不知道为什么要在这里守要塞,直到孙权的10万大军杀进来的时候,乐进在防守,而张辽和李典则在逍遥津发起了著名的伏击,差点杀了孙权,逼得他不得不放弃了这场战役。对一个即将被宣布成为王朝的君主时,玩家需要确保挑选出一名合适的君主。不过,对于不想这样做的玩家,应该有一个自动的选项。我喜欢这个的唯一原因是因为我喜欢十字军国王二世这样的游戏。
大概看了一下,后面主要是提到政权的合法性(正统?)兵种的问题以及几个特殊兵种(包括青州兵,虎豹骑,虎卫军,白马义从,先登营,陷阵营,白毦兵和诸葛弩),原作者似乎认为陷阵营是骑兵?(the camp raider)后面还提到了关于越南,日本和韩国的事情
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 全面战争骑兵好弱啊 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信