x1 carbon玩游戏能玩gta5吗

炫龙毁灭者DC竟然高特效畅玩GTA5不卡顿
 作者: 厂商投稿 编辑:
  【IT168&厂商动态】炫龙毁灭者DC,打破行业底价,3K价位高特效畅玩GTA5不再是笑话,炫龙天猫旗舰店9.9聚星节新品抢购,六期免息,直降最底价,福利多多。  毁灭着DC 高特效畅玩GTA5的  如果要说性价比,那么我觉得目前市面上没有一款比这款更能诠释性价比这个词了,3000价位却能中高特效畅玩GTA5的我想应该只有它了。采用蓝天模具,搭载Intel第六代skylake G4400处理器,其性能与i5-4210M差不多。还可以选择升级至i5-6400处理器以及i7-6700处理器的版本,均为处理器。并搭载NVIDIA GeForce GTX950M 4G独显,标配8G、128G固态,预装Windows10,更有双涡轮风散,三通管导热(两根,GPU一根)双烤的情况下温度在60-70度浮动,可见散热性能的强悍,即使是在炎炎夏日也不用担心机器发热问题。而炫龙天猫旗舰店开学季活动这款会降至3599,这性价比可是大大的。  而天猫9月9号聚星节更是有6期免息,炫龙毁灭者DC下单付款即送炫龙龙魂机甲套装,评论还送双肩包,本本价格对于学生朋友来说绝对是超值的,还有这么多礼品,可是非常不错的呢,而更值得一提的是199元优惠加配500G机械的活动,199买500G硬盘,这福利,也是帮帮的,喜欢的朋友可以自行上天猫旗舰店搜索炫龙笔记本看看哦~前几天的_gta5吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,363,991贴子:
Apple today announced financial results for its 13-week fiscal 2013 first quarter ended December 29, 2012. The Company posted record quarterly revenue of $54.5 billion and record quarterly net profit of $13.1 billion, or $13.81 per diluted share. These results compare to revenue of $46.3 billion and net profit of $13.1 billion, or $13.87 per diluted share, in the 14-week year-ago quarter. Gross margin was 38.6 percent compared to 44.7 percent in the year-ago quarter. International sales accounted for 61 percent of the quarter's revenue.Average weekly revenue was $4.2 billion in the quarter compared to $3.3 billion in the year-ago quarter.The Company sold a record 47.8 million iPhones in the quarter, compared to 37 million in the year-ago quarter. Apple also sold a record 22.9 million iPads during the quarter, compared to 15.4 million in the year-ago quarter. The Company sold 4.1 million Macs, compared to 5.2 million in the year-ago quarter. Apple sold 12.7 million iPods in the quarter, compared to 15.4 million in the year-ago quarter.Apple's Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $2.65 per share of the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on February 14, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 11, 2013."We're thrilled with record revenue of over $54 billion and sales of over 75 million iOS devices in a single quarter," said Tim Cook, Apple's CEO. "We're very confident in our product pipeline as we continue to focus on innovation and making the best products in the world.""We're pleased to have generated over $23 billion in cash flow from operations during the quarter," said Peter Oppenheimer, Apple's CFO. "We established new all-time quarterly records for iPhone and iPad sales, significantly broadened our ecosystem, and generated Apple's highest quarterly revenue ever."Apple is providing the following guidance for its fiscal 2013 second quarter:• revenue between $41 billion and $43 billion• gross margin between 37.5 percent and 38.5 percent• operating expenses between $3.8 billion and $3.9 billion• other income/(expense) of $350 million• tax rate of 26%季度收入500亿……怒跪
现在在微博上疯狂打脸,...
快在代宗像前道歉!
爆出来的时候看到是棍...
有吧友用过吗?
好的话剧,坚决不能错过,价格也很重要!
the54thvoidJan 23rd, 17:25Or, to take the icing off the cake... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-aayman_farzandJan 23rd, 17:34Doesn't take off anything, I've yet to see them make any realistic expectations, so obviously that will always be missed.TheGuruStudJan 23rd, 17:36Samsung is sending them to the depths of "only losers have iphones" (the opposite of what hipsters say now). It's just a matter of time. And the same people that had to have one to look cool will be saying it LOL. Stupid sheep.JorgeJan 23rd, 17:49There is a sucker born every second...well many suckers actually.Crap DaddyJan 23rd, 18:34Record results? Shares fell 10%. That's 50 billion.TheGuruStudJan 23rd, 18:58by: Crap DaddyRecord results? Shares fell 10%. That's 50 billion.Future projections are leaking into the present, I think.CortexJan 23rd, 19:40There is another reason for high profits. It's failure of all PC/Notebook companies to deliver real good quality hardware. Most important, notebooks. An average PC notebook has 0nits, ~300:1 (there are worse ones, as well, another lenovo, T430s or T430u scores less than 150:1) contrast, mediocre color gamut, TN panel, and lame ~40 Wh battery. Apple has great notebooks (with good IPS displays) that cost (too) much, but people are buying it because there is no alternative in most cases (Alienware sucks too). Apple was first too introduce high dpi displays, notebooks without HDD or optical drive (okay, they have bad upgrade or customization options). They're laptops have consistently good battery's (and that can't be said for Sony or Alienware, probably not for Toshiba). Sorry for spamming the thread, and sorry for bad Engrish. :). And yes, I don't like Apple as well, mostly because of dull design.TheGuruStudJan 23rd, 20:00by: CortexThere is another reason for high profits. It's failure of all PC/Notebook companies to deliver real good quality hardware. Most important, notebooks. An average PC notebook has 0nits, ~300:1 (there are worse ones, as well, another lenovo, T430s or T430u scores less than 150:1) contrast, mediocre color gamut, TN panel, and lame ~40 Wh battery. Apple has great notebooks (with good IPS displays) that cost (too) much, but people are buying it because there is no alternative in most cases (Alienware sucks too). Apple was first too introduce high dpi displays, notebooks without HDD or optical drive (okay, they have bad upgrade or customization options). They're laptops have consistently good battery's (and that can't be said for Sony or Alienware, probably not for Toshiba). Sorry for spamming the thread, and sorry for bad Engrish. :). And yes, I don't like Apple as well, mostly because of dull design.You can buy laptops in a similar price range as apple's and the hardware is 4 times what you'd get in the macbook. But people don't know the difference and/or want to use that horribly skinned OS (windows sucks, but GD, osx is unusable for more than email).Easy RhinoJan 23rd, 20:41
Apple continues to lead the way. You don't survive and thrive this long like Apple has by simply being good at marketing your products. Apple = superior design, superior OS, and superior hardware.KantasticJan 23rd, 20:59by: TheGuruStudYou can buy laptops in a similar price range as apple's and the hardware is 4 times what you'd get in the macbook. But people don't know the difference and/or want to use that horribly skinned OS (windows sucks, but GD, osx is unusable for more than email).Lol, mind showing me what $1100 laptop compares to my 2012 Macbook Air? And I don't mean hardware, because I can find a Lenovo U310 with very similar hardware for half the price, I mean the whole package, including screen quality, trackpad accuracy, keyboard comfort, thermodynamics, battery life, form factor, and 1-year customer and technical support in any Apple store throughout the US48?Easy RhinoJan 23rd, 21:02by: KantasticLol, mind showing me what $1100 laptop compares to my 2012 Macbook Air? And I don't mean hardware, because I can find a Lenovo U310 with very similar hardware for half the price, I mean the whole package, including screen quality, trackpad accuracy, keyboard comfort, thermodynamics, battery life, form factor, and 1-year customer and technical support in any Apple store throughout the US48?remember, this is TPU. we only care about GHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!1111111MelvisJan 23rd, 21:46by: Easy RhinoApple continues to lead the way. You don't survive and thrive this long like Apple has by simply being good at marketing your products. Apple = superior design, superior OS, and superior hardware.How much are they paying you again?Easy RhinoJan 23rd, 21:50by: MelvisHow much are they paying you again?10 cents per post. i have to compete with Chinese labor.Bjorn_Of_IcelandJan 23rd, 23:45by: TheGuruStudSamsung is sending them to the depths of "only losers have iphones" (the opposite of what hipsters say now).iProducts have become so mainstream, that going RIM or Win mobile has become the in thingaayman_farzandJan 24th, 00:16Say one thing positive about Apple, 10 more come in hating. Who really is the sheep here lol. If you can't use OSX for anything more than email then it's high time you get into some training courses, better if you can check out some Youtube videos but you might not know how :PTheGuruStudJan 24th, 00:17by: KantasticLol, mind showing me what $1100 laptop compares to my 2012 Macbook Air? And I don't mean hardware, because I can find a Lenovo U310 with very similar hardware for half the price, I mean the whole package, including screen quality, trackpad accuracy, keyboard comfort, thermodynamics, battery life, form factor, and 1-year customer and technical support in any Apple store throughout the US48?Trackpad and keyboard LMAO, have you even used a macbook? :roll: Thermals...you mean like the same b/c the hardware is similar? Batt life..the same b/c it has a 4 cell, too? Same screens, same dimensions... You got me on support from those geniuses lulz, but I can buy two pretty decent "ultrabooks" for the same price, so that's worth more than "support" and you're assuming that everyone lives near a store. I can just swap drives and be on my merry way if it failed (and don't worry, macbooks are just good quality with crashing wireless and nonworking ethernet ports haha). And I'd still be running OSX if I wished.
by: Easy Rhinoremember, this is TPU. we only care about GHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!1111111I care about not getting bent over. I don't give money away for free.KantasticJan 24th, 00:50Before I begin, I just want to commend TheGuruStud on somehow flawlessly replying to absolutely nothing in my post despite having quoted me. :toast:by: TheGuruStudTrackpad and keyboard LMAO, have you even used a macbook? :roll:I'm typing from a 2012 Macbook Air. Keyboard flex is nonexistent, and the travel distance is unrivaled on a product given the form factor. Trackpad multigestures are deadly accurate. I wish I could say the same for the Asus Zenbook Prime or the Lenovo X1 Carbon, but I can't and neither can you unless you're delusional. Sure, you can get a great trackpad (limited to comparison via just two finger scrolling because Windows is shit when it comes to multifinger gestures) or a great keyboard, but in my many months of searching, I've yet to find an Ultrabook that uncompromisingly satisfies both requirements. Am I over-exaggerating the significance of the two most basic yet also highly imperative ways of communicating with any computer? Nope.by: TheGuruStudThermals...you mean like the same b/c the hardware is similar? Batt life..the same b/c it has a 4 cell, too? Same screens, same dimensions...Thermals meaning the fan is inaudible and the laptop never feels more than warm. I can't say the same for the Lenovo U310, HP Envy 14, and Lenovo ThinkPad X230, all of which I've personally owned and used. The reason I sold my Lenovo X230 was because the trackpad was absolute shit (and I only got 5 hours of use despite having a 6-cell battery). I returned my Lenovo U310 to Staples because the fan never shut off. My good friend has a U410 and suffers the same issue. The HP Envy was just a piece of shit, I should have known better than to buy a laptop from a company whose products are most prone to breaking down after 3 years of ownership. I'm assuming you aren't one of the sheep that believes in what the technical specifications on the box says, because the only company that advertises what they sell is Apple. When they say 7 hours of battery life, they mean 7 hours and often more because I often get over 8 hours of constant use when I'm doing papers in the college library. Didn't happen with the Windows machines I've owned, and it doesn't happen when I have Windows running on my Macbook Air via BootCamp. This leads me to another point: the operating system matters when it comes to battery life, and Apple milks a 4-cell battery better than most Windows Ultrabooks.by: TheGuruStudYou got me on support from those geniuses lulz, but I can buy two pretty decent "ultrabooks" for the same price, so that's worth more than "support" and you're assuming that everyone lives near a store. I can just swap drives and be on my merry way if it failed (and don't worry, macbooks are just good quality with crashing wireless and nonworking ethernet ports haha).Wait so I'm asking you to find me a laptop you claimed you knew of that offers similar quality of support (and everything else I mentioned in my previous post), and your response is that you can get two "pretty decent" (subjective) Ultrabooks for the "same price" (falsifiable), of which the value is "worth more than [the] "support"" (irrelevant) from Apple? :wtf:
KissSh0tJan 24th, 01:32Hi I'm Apple and look how big my penis is.. ohh wait.. wait... it's shrinking.. hang on.. I need to take this pill first..aceraceJan 24th, 02:24Feels great huh, defending our preferable brand of choice. I can buy a PC and a car instead of buying Newton's products.lZKoceJan 24th, 05:01Well, Apple has its advantages. Not my cup of tea, but it doesn't mean its bad. The way I see it: 1. the OS is much cheeper than Windows for initial purchase, 2. chiclet keyboard- not for my fingers, but plenty of people it suits, 3. hardly any viruses- hence little cost for antivirus etc. and so on. I've always thought Apple was for people who are making money out if their laptop, writing, publishing non-stop. Would I buy one&? - No, I am a tech enthusiast, not)phanbueyJan 24th, 07:56I agree with kantastic -i used to bash the **** out of apple products until I actually used one and was like "damn... this thing is built like a tank." "I can run HOW MANY OS'es at the same time? Wait I can run windows XP, 7, 8, and Linux on 4 different virtual screens and test all of my code at once?" Hmmm... damn nice. Oh and I don't have to putz around with backups? It does a day by day file versioning backup for as many days as I have space for? The price on a 11-1400 macbook air is on par with the rest of the industry and they are built much better... the only contender are the ASUS ultrabooks that cost just as much. It's not perfect, but that is a pretty sweet deal Alot of hardcore PC guys hate apple because it's just fashionable to do so in our circles... Especially gamers who think that all pcs are toys and ultrabooks are only for queers in a starbucks.Easy RhinoJan 24th, 08:33by: phanbueyI agree with kantastic -i used to bash the **** out of apple products until I actually used one and was like "damn... this thing is built like a tank."i am glad people are coming around. a lot of people see the price and immediately get defensive. sure, it may be 300-400 more but if you value build quality (and people at tpu do value build quality, just look at their rigs) then it is worth the extra coin. apple products, especially their laptops are not for everyone because of their price and that is fine. i just think everything else is inferior.AthlonX2Jan 24th, 08:43by: phanbueyEspecially gamers who think that all pcs are toys and ultrabooks are only for queers in a starbucks.Wait....are you saying it isnt true? :laugh:Crap DaddyJan 24th, 08:50Macbooks are marginal in what Apple is today. iPhone and iPad made the company this larger than life value and image. This can't last forever. The Street values more than numbers the innovation at Apple, the wow factor for a new gadget. Apple seems to be unable to fulfill this expectation that's why it's going down on the stock exchange. Personally I don't care, apart from an iPod which broke just after a year I never owned any Apple stuff and don't intend to. It's really what you're used to use, Windows and Android for me with the appropriate hardware.
brandonwh64Jan 24th, 08:52Its all about what you usta using. If you had windows all your PC life then you will most likely hate Apple. If you have had linux stints and owned a apple product that worked great then you will most likely defend apple. IMO I do not like apple for the fact of the image the company has on products. They seem arrogant and there farts smell like rich mahogany.Easy RhinoJan 24th, 09:58by: brandonwh64Its all about what you usta using. If you had windows all your PC life then you will most likely hate Apple. If you have had linux stints and owned a apple product that worked great then you will most likely defend apple. IMO I do not like apple for the fact of the image the company has on products. They seem arrogant and there farts smell like rich mahogany.i wish my farts smelled like rich mahogany. i would constantly eat beans.3870x2Jan 24th, 10:09I bought an iPad Shuffle, and it stopped charging after a month or so. My Nano has been going for its 5th year, and is pretty impeccable. I am not an apple hater, but the price is too high for me to want to get into their products. I let my wife have an iPad 2, even though her iPhone 3 took a two-foot drop onto carpet and cracked the hell out of the glass. I wouldn't let her get the iPhones if they weren't so damned cheap with the contracts, and my company pays my cell phone bill, so it works out.FrickJan 24th, 11:06by: 3870x2I bought an iPad Shuffle, and it stopped charging after a month or so. My Nano has been going for its 5th year, and is pretty impeccable. I am not an apple hater, but the price is too high for me to want to get into their products. I let my wife have an iPad 2, even though her iPhone 3 took a two-foot drop onto carpet and cracked the hell out of the glass. I wouldn't let her get the iPhones if they weren't so damned cheap with the contracts, and my company pays my cell phone bill, so it works out.You are such a dreamy husband that lets your wife have things.brandonwh64Jan 24th, 11:14by: FrickYou are such a dreamy husband that lets your wife have things.[不明表情]
今天宣布,其13周的2013财年第一季度截至日止的财务业绩。该公司公布创纪录的季度收入54.5亿美元,创纪录的季度为1310亿美元,或每股摊薄收益13.81美元。这些结果的比较,在14周去年同期季度收入46.3亿美元,净利润为1310亿美元,或每股摊薄收益13.87美元。为38.6%,较去年同期的44.7%。国际销售占61%,该季度的收入。平均每周收入为$ 4.2十亿在本季度$ 3.3十亿的去年同期季度相比,本公司销售的一个创纪录的4780万部在本季度,为3700万在今年同期持平。苹果在本季度也卖出了创纪录的2290万台,比去年同期的1540万。本公司售出410万台Mac电脑,比去年同期的520万。在本季度,苹果共售出1270万部,比去年同期的1540万。的已宣派现金每股2.65元的本公司普通股。的股息将于日的日营业时间结束时登记在册股东。“我们很高兴在一个季度创纪录的超过$ 54亿美元,超过75亿部iOS设备“(Tim Cook)表示,苹果公司的。“我们非常有信心,我们的产品线,我们将继续专注于创新,在世界上最好的产品。” “,彼得说:”我们很高兴能够产生超过$ 23亿美元在本季度的运营现金流奥本海默,苹果电脑公司首席财务官。“我们成立了新的所有时间的季度记录iPhone和iPad的销售,显著扩大我们的生态系统,并产生苹果的最高季度收入永远。” 苹果是提供了以下指导其财政2013年第二个季度:•收入在$ 41十亿和$ 43十亿毛利率37.5%和38.5%•美元之间,38亿元及39亿元的3.5亿美元的/(费用)的26%的税率季度收入500亿......怒跪
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴恢复实体键 新ThinkPad X1 Carbon开箱
  (,)在线消息:  今年年初的CES消费电子展上,联想发布了全新升级的ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd。新版ThinkPad X1 Carbon将2014版饱受诟病的动态触控板恢复为了实体按键,同时触控板区域的鼠标左右实体按钮回归。此外,新版X1 Carbon的电池续航延长,处理器升级到低电压640x960U系列,同时还保持了依旧的超薄机身。近日,这款笔记本在国内开箱,下面送上最新照片。(图片来自cnbeta)3b825cfe0e4160b_jpg_640x960.jpgf2f6fba28b034f7_jpg_640x960.jpg56cb580bd68fbcd_jpg_640x960.jpg58e020dcb2544c1_jpg_640x960.jpgfc7da7d1e2f8b1a_jpg_640x960.jpg889eab66ca21249_jpg_640x960.jpgf9a4_jpg_640x960.jpgdcb1ce_jpg_640x960.jpg25ddcb92feee874_jpg_640x960.jpgd204f_jpg_640x960.jpgd7e60429cbb9dd2_jpg_640x960.jpge05f6a8b9ffd657_jpg_640x960.jpg595c76f6c1f59ca_jpg_640x960.jpg0cd85_jpg_640x960.jpg135ac_jpg_640x960.jpgbb0091_jpg_640x960.jpgfd4a493_jpg_640x960.jpgd8fcbc1_jpg_640x960.jpgba5ab_jpg_640x960.jpgbcf697ca7aa35f9_jpg_640x960.jpgf9b11_jpg_640x960.jpg11104_jpg_640x960.jpg825c1_jpg_640x960.jpgde48ef6b6af433c_jpg_640x960.jpg3a2a9_jpg_640x960.jpgaf80a_jpg_640x960.jpgb15b196c783aa6c_jpg_640x960.jpg
(责任编辑:HN666)
科技精品推荐
每日要闻推荐
精彩焦点图鉴
  【免责声明】本文仅代表作者本人观点,与和讯网无关。和讯网站对文中陈述、观点判断保持中立,不对所包含内容的准确性、可靠性或完整性提供任何明示或暗示的保证。请读者仅作参考,并请自行承担全部责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 能玩gta5的笔记本电脑 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信