ztev9180能不能玩罪恶都市在线玩

13complete guide by navin_n People always asking again
and again on &DallasCZ OP11+++++ Step by Step Guide to Install ROMs, recovery, gapps & root +++++ navin_n7Unbrick guide Guys,
I made step by
step guide for unbrick
phone, &marus27 APPS taht can be remover
(thanx navin_n)
have already &DallasCZ OP6Kernel patch, MultiROM GREAT NEWS
the one and
only ProDOOMman &DallasCZ OP
Analysis & Opinion
Top Forum Discussions
[Q] ZTE V5 Red Bull V9180 WCDMA 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM- root, cwm
So by today (22.09.2014) is your phone oficialy renamed from
&ZTE Red Bull V5& to &ZTE V5&
POSTING A PROBLEM
If you have some sort of problem with your device please please get us this info, so we could help you:
1-what rom/firmware are you using
2-what recovery
3-if you have rooted your device
4-what caused the problem
5-step by step description what you did before the problem shows up.
Hi i just made this thread to make a base for everyone who bought this (form me) superb phone.
So far we got root, custom recovery, and many chinese roms (based on Nubia UI, Color OS, LEWA OS, FROG OS...).
There are Mokee AOSP 4.4.4. rom in develpoment and CM11 in development, CM12 also.
- Latest firmware is 1.17 (andorid 4.4.2, nubia UI2.5.1)!!!
Changelog(google translation from chineese):
-optimize the signal problem
-solving open U disk mode or restart the phone, ringtones revert to the default issue
into the video again, this video from one schedule to start playing the video
-update time management software, to solve the problem of the shutdown alarm clock does not ring
-media library interface, Pictures Pictures folder appear as a blank
-to use the gallery under OTG open unsupported file error
-switching to the media library interface, multiple exposure, suggesting that language View screenshot untranslated
-save the video recording status suspended again after recording, the Pause button to display the error
-optimization manually Focus
-video recording in the recording pause again, long display of detailed information is incorrect
-horizontal screen - portrait - horizontal screen operation, not full screen
-video player interface to open the USB mass storage press the return key error
here is link to my google drive. It contains stock roms from 0.50 to 1.12, GAPPS ect. Also contains tools to root and flash custom recovery.
In my Google Drive there is also two custom recovery CWM and TWRP (thanx a lot to FAZERGOO from 4PDA.ru, here on XDA it is fazerg, so please thank him for his work)..the script in my root+recovery folder is updated, so you have option to flash CWM (6.0.5.1) or TWRP (2.8.0.0.)
here is list of commands you can dial in dialer and get some hidden menu and settings:
*#06# - displays IMEI
##36 - update server settings for OTA
*#*#4636#*#* - display phone information, battery information, battery history, usage statistics, WiFi information
*#406# - touch screen calibration
--proximity sensor calibration--
- no cover of proximity sensor
*#776# - cover proximity sensor with hand 2-5 cm above..so the bar is in the green
*# 405# - MHL test
to go to recovery you have to poweroff the phone and hold &vol+& and &power& for 2 sec
to go to safe mode....???
best resources for ROMS (chinese sites):
And of course our friends from Russia thread:
proDOOMmans mega drive where you can find all Mokee, CM11, PAC roms:
TIPS & TRICKS
- and switch to phablet UI!!! Beware, the camera app is little bit smaller then the screen, becaouse of the density, but still works well.
-did you know that when holding home button on locked screen lights a flashlight?
-when you double tap home button on locked screen the time changes to media player controls?
-when you tap several times on any home screen your glas will broke?
-when you zoom out with two fingers on any home screen you will get into screen manager?
-in alarm clock app there is setting &power of alarm&, when turned on, you can turn off your phone at night and the phone turns on by itself in the alarmclock time and wakes you up?
Sponsor Content
Philadelphia, PA
My Devices: , , , ,
complete guide by navin_n
People always asking again and again on flashing ROMs, Recovery, GApps, Root etc. So, I have made detailed step by step guide for this. Hope now it will be clear to everyone for these processes:
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING FROM FOLLOWING, PLEASE MAKE ANANDROID BACKUP, BEST WITH TWRP!!!BECAUSE TWRP CAN MAKE BACKUP INCLUDING PRESIST AND MODEMST PARTITIONS!!![/CENTER]
GUIDE TO FLASH STOCK ROM:
1. Be sure to backup all important data (contacts, messages, call records, etc.) before proceeding
2. Ensure that Phone Battery is at least 40%.
3. Downloaded required STOCK ROM.
4. Phone with Stock Recovery.
1. Copy the downloaded zipped STOCK ROM to the root directory of External SD card or Internal SD card.
2. Power-off the phone.
3. Put the phone in the Recovery Mode and for this you need to press Vol+ and Power button at the same time for few secs and then release the Power Button.
4. In the Stock Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition (In the menu, use +/- volume keys to scroll up/down & power button for confirmation).
5. Depending on which SD card you have copied the zipped STOCK ROM, choose &Apply update from /sdcard& or &Apply update from external /sdcard& accordingly.
6. Select the zipped STOCK ROM to flash.
7. Wait until you get the confirmation of successful flashing.
8. Reboot the phone by selecting &reboot system now&.
9. DONE. (Initial boot may take some time so have patience.)
GUIDE TO INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY + CUSTOM ROM:
AS FOR CERTAIN REPORTS IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO FLASH CWM RECOVERY IF YOU HAVE 1/8 VERSION
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Be sure to backup all important data (contacts, messages, call records, etc.) before proceeding.
2. Working Windows PC with
installed - without proper installation of drivers the process will not be successful.
3. Ensure that Phone Battery is at least 40%.
STEPS: (If you need only Custom Recovery, then follow the steps from 2 to 7, other steps you can skip)
1. Download the required zipped Custom ROM and copy it to the root directory of External SD card or Internal SD card.
2. Download the Recovery Tool zip file. () . Make sure to download whole files. After that copy the zipped file to the root directory of C:\ or any place you prefer and then unzip the downloaded file.
3. Enable USB debuging mode. (&Menu Button& && System settings(Settings) && About phone(On the phone) && Tap 6 times on Build number&&&Back button&&& More && Developer options && Enable USB Debugging)
4. Connect the phone to the PC.
5. Go to the folder where you have unzipped the Recovery Tool file, and then execute the batch file &run.bat&.
6. In PC, new window will open. Input your choice of Custom Recovery accordingly.
7. Follow the steps on-screen until all completes.
8. After completion, in the Fastboot menu, select &Boot recovery&.
9. If the Custom Recovery was flashed succesfully, you will get CWM or TWRP recovery menu.
10. Perform wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition.
11. To flash the firmware: Select &Install ZIP& && &choose zip from sdcard0 or sdcard1& depending on which SD card you have copied the ROM, external or internal && Select Custom ROM && Click Yes to flash selected ROM.
12. Wait until you get the confirmation of successful flashing.
13. Reboot the phone by selecting &reboot system now&.
14. DONE. (Initial boot may take some time so have patience.)
GUIDE TO INSTALL GAPPs & ROOT:
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Backup all important data (contacts, messages, call records, etc.) before proceeding, if necessary.
2. Requires CUSTOM RECOVERY.(Mandatory)
1. Download appropriate flashable zipped
and copy it to the root directory of External SD card or Internal SD card.
2. Power-off the phone.
3. Put the phone in the CWM or TWRP Recovery Mode and for this you need to press Vol+ and Power button at the same time for few secs and then release the Power Button.
4. Flash the zipped files (one at a time): Select &Install ZIP& && &choose zip from sdcard0 or sdcard1& depending on which SD card you have copied the file, external or internal && Select Zipped File && Click Yes to flash selected file.
(No need to do wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition)
5. After successful flashing, reboot the phone by selecting &reboot system now&. If it ask to fix the permission when you reboot, select Yes.
7. Wait until you get the confirmation of successful flashing.
8. DONE. (Your phone will have GApps and Root Permission)
and don?t forget to hit thanx button to @, @ and me maybe @
APPS taht can be remover (thanx navin_n)
If you have already Rooted your device then you can easily uninstall the system apps using &Root Uninstallers& available in Google Play.
However, for me , i prefer to use Root Explorer and delete the apps from system folder. The following apps are safe to delete but still i advise you to backup the files before deleting. If you use Root Explorer, make sure to change attribute of the system folder from Read Only (R/O) to Read Write (R/W) when deleting.
Be ware you make it on your own!! If there is also odex file, delete them too!!!
APPs that can be deleted:
folder --& /system/app
nubia_account.apk - only if you log in in nubia account (maybe you need this to use themes)
nubia_Calculator_v1.2.1.apk - calculator app (i dont like it so i installe another one and delete this)
nubia_Calendar_v1.0.apk - nubia calendar app
nubia_ClockWidget.apk - clock widget
nubia_Music.apk - nubia music player
nubia_myfile.apk - nubia file manager
nubia_NBSecurity.apk - nubia antivirus and system cleaner
nubia_NotePad_v1.1.5.apk - nubia notepad
nubia_zbiglauncher_v2.0.apk - nubia launcher for old people (everything is biiig)
NubiaPlatLogo_V1.0.0.apk - nubia lanim showing when you tap on NUBIA version in &about phone&
ZAppDataBackup.apk - nubia main app for backup your phone
ZDataBackup.apk - nubia backup app
ZQuickSearchBox.apk - nubia quick search box (if you install GAPPS it contains original google search box)
ZVideo.apk - very basic media player
If you dont use Live Wallpapers you cen delete the main app:
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
and of course all livepaper apks
BasicDreams.apk
HoloSpiralWallpaper.apk
LiveWallpapers.apk
MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
NoiseField.apk
PhaseBeam.apk
folder --& /system/preset_apps
TP_360AppStore_1.9.203.apk
TP_360Video_1.2.0_Nubia.apk
TP_BaiduInput_1000541a.apk
TP_baidumap_6.2.0.apk
TP_baiduvideo_5.3.0.apk
TP_gowhere__150501.apk
TP_iReader_.apk
TP_JdAndroid_2.6.0.apk
TP_QQ_4.2.apk
TP_QRCodeScaner_v1.0.apk
TP_tieba_5.5.2.apk
TP_Weibo_4.0.0_602.apk
TP_weixin_502.apk
I'm interested in buying this phone.. Could you tell me your first impressions?
It seems very good but I can't see any support for it, even if it has a Snapdragon 400..
Sent from my VOTO X2
Originally Posted by DallasCZ
the only way to root it so far is to run an Chinese exe, which will root your phone and install superuser (chinese one). Then you need to uninstall the superuser and install one from google play.
so far there is only chinese CWM 6.0.4.6..looking for someone who can make it english.
Hi, can you please provide me the exe file to root and explain me the process to root? I would be really grateful for your help! Thanks
I have WCDMA/GSM V5 3G 9180
i made a simple bat file, which will root your phone, install custom recovery or original recovery.
here is the link: .
you made everything on your own ..i am not responsible for any phone software/hardware damage.
Originally Posted by jday17
I'm interested in buying this phone.. Could you tell me your first impressions?
It seems very good but I can't see any support for it, even if it has a Snapdragon 400..
Sent from my VOTO X2
there ar ea lot of Chinese phones, this phone is ment to be sell china only.
There are many forums but in Chinese.
I wrote a little review on
(is in Czech language,so use google translator)
For new users i recommend do this:
-boot your phone and see vhich version of formware you have (latest at this time is 0.50).
-If you have 0.44, then go to dialer and dial ##36. You get to the menu where you can select which server will be used for updates (at this time is 0.50 only for few people for feedback). then go to ybout phone and tap serach for updates and you get the update.
-after update is installed, go to about phone and tap 5times &build number& line , go back and go to &more& and &developer option& and turn on usb debugging.
-launch my root.bat, select root your phone and th ephone will reboot to bootloader and will be rooted.
-now you can install custom recovery (from my bat.file) it is bilangual CWM 6.0.4.9 recovery. Everything works fine as i used it.
-now after root and cwm recovery installed, make backup of your 0.50 rom and then you can proceed to delete bloatware (a lot of bloatware).
for rotted phones with CWM recovery:
if you want to make update from ZTE OTA, you have to load original recovery, the one in my package is not functional with update to 0.50 and above, so you have to flash from CWM recovery , then reboot and get the proper stock recovery, which will be functional with the update 0.44-0.50 and later.
For new users i recommend do this:
-boot your phone and see vhich version of formware you have (latest at this time is 0.50).
-If you have 0.44, then go to dialer and dial ##36. You get to the menu where you can select which server will be used for updates (at this time is 0.50 only for few people for feedback). then go to ybout phone and tap serach for updates and you get the update.
-after update is installed, go to about phone and tap 5times &build number& line , go back and go to &more& and &developer option& and turn on usb debugging.
-launch my root.bat, select root your phone and th ephone will reboot to bootloader and will be rooted.
-now you can install custom recovery (from my bat.file) it is bilangual CWM 6.0.4.9 recovery. Everything works fine as i used it.
-now after root and cwm recovery installed, make backup of your 0.50 rom and then you can proceed to delete bloatware (a lot of bloatware).
for rotted phones with CWM recovery:
if you want to make update from ZTE OTA, you have to load original recovery, the one in my package is not functional with update to 0.50 and above, so you have to flash from CWM recovery , then reboot and get the proper stock recovery, which will be functional with the update 0.44-0.50 and later.
Thanks for the info! I'm currently updating to 0.5 and will let you know if I manage to root it too.
I`ve read the review and mine phone too has the squeaky back cover. It started squeaky after just few back panel removals. This is not a concern for me, but I wanted to ask you something else: How is you call quality? When I do calls the other side can hear me perfectly but the sound through my ear speaker is muffled and not very clear. Increasing the volume make it even worse. Do you experience such an issue?
-the back cover is really squeaky (i allready ordered )
-I am very happy vith the call quality. I had a nexus s whos volume vas up to 100%. Now i am about 60% and everything is loud and clear as i can hear
root and installing cwm is like a charm..i made it in the las 2 weeks (as i own the phone) about 10times
one Question: If you reboot the device do you also have the message &android is upgrading& every time no matter what you do or not do with the system?
-the back cover is really squeaky (i allready ordered another one)
-I am very happy vith the call quality. I had a nexus s whos volume vas up to 100%. Now i am about 60% and everything is loud and clear as i can hear
root and installing cwm is like a charm..i made it in the las 2 weeks (as i own the phone) about 10times
one Question: If you reboot the device do you also have the message &android is upgrading& every time no matter what you do or not do with the system?
- I tried updating to 0.5 both through FOTA and with direclty downloaded update from the chinese official site to the sd card, but I always get some error (forgot what it was), will try tomorrow once again.
- My apps are upgrade after each reboot too. I was hoping that 0.5 will fix this issue, but It seems this is not the case.
- I'm on the hunt for a new back cover too, but I will wait for the official blue ones
Share your thoughts on the one you purchased after a few days of usage
My only problem with the phone I experience is the bad incoming sound quality during calls. I will have try another sim card.
ps: boy this phone is a beauty
Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Search this Thread:
Linear Mode
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-/a/.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're Social中兴V5(V9180/青春版/联通3G)点评
您对该产品的感受,分享更多内容可选择高级点评
您的点评很用心,去写
>> PART:DetailVer3/Part/Detail/AdZPlusGoods >>> -->}

我要回帖

更多关于 罪恶都市好玩吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信