上传总数: 45
通过总数: 0
类型筛选:
ID:4-1604138
精心编写,效果很好I.Preview
Translate the phrases into English.庭院拍卖会______
查看;检查_________棋类游戏_______
bring back_______bread maker_____
in need_______ not…anymore______ ___a couple of_______II. Independent learningTask 1. Finish 1a.&1b.★.探究:延续性动词与非延续性动词的区别【观察】1.I’ve studied English for two years.2.His father died a wwek ago. 3.The movie has been on for 5 minutes.【发现】在英语中,延续性动词表示能够延续的动作,如:study,work,keep, read, sing,live,teach等。它往往表示经验或经历;非延续性动词也被称为短暂性动词、终止性动词、瞬间动词,表示不能延续的动作,该动作发生后立即结束,如:die,close,open,begin,come,leave,borrow,lend,start,marry等。它往往表示行为的结果。二者的区别如下:1. 延续性动词可以与“时间段”(for+时间段,since+时间点/从句)连用,而非延续性动词不能与“时间段”连用,但可以与“时间点”连用。2. 句中有“时间段”或since时,则应用延续性动词替代给延续性动词。3. 二者均可用句型“It is/has been+时间段+since+从句(从句中用一般过去时)”替代。4. 延续性动词与非延续性动词之间的相互转换:Leave_ be away
borrow_ keep/have
buy_ have begin/start_ be on finish_ be over
die_ be dead
come/go_ be
put on_ wear等。【应用】根据汉语提示填空。1.She __ __(居住)there for three years. 2.__ he __(结婚)last month?2.His mother __ __ __(死)for a month.4.How long may I___(借)this book?5.The movie __ __ __ (开始)since we came here.
ID:4-1603545
精心制作,效果很好I.Preview Translate the following sentences.1. 珠穆朗玛峰8844.43米高。2. 撒哈拉沙漠面积大约是9600000平方公里。3. 尼罗河6671公里长。里海1025米深。4. 珠穆朗玛峰比世界是任何一座山都要高。II. Independent learningTask 1. Finish 1a. Match the facts you know.Task 2. Finish 1b.Listen and complete the sentences.※ It is…kilometers /meters high (long, wide…).
它……米高(长,宽……)。“有多长(宽,高……)”时,将数词和数量单位放在表示长宽高的形容词前.Eg. 9600000square kilometers
6671 kilometers long
8844 meters wide※ 形容词最高级前面要加定冠词the,后面可带of/in短浯来说明比较范围:“主语+系动词+the+形容词最高级+of短语/in短语”eg. She is the youngest Of all.The Great Wall is the greatest walls in the world.This question is the most difficult one of the three.Which do you think is the best, football, basketball or handball?※ 形容词最高级的意义还可以用比较级形式表达。常见的有:(1)形容词比较级+than any other+单数名词。如:This is more difficult than any other book here.(=This is the most difficult book of all.)这些书当中这本最难。(2)形容词比较级+than the other+复数名词。如:China is bigger than the other countries in Asia.中国是亚洲最大的国家。III. Cooperation show
ID:4-1603543
精心制作,效果很好I.Preview
Translate the phrases into English.珠宝,财富_______岛______充满……的_______
《爱丽丝梦游记》
《雾都孤儿》__________ 《小妇人》__________《汤姆索亚历险记》_________ 《鲁滨逊漂流记》__________你认为《哈利波特》怎么样?__________________II. Independent learningTask 1. Finish 1a.★ Have you heard of these books? 你听说过这些书吗?注意:这句中heard是hear的过去分词。该句属于现在完成时态的一般疑问句。肯定句:I have heard of these books.
否定句:I haven’t heard of these books.现在完成时表示过去发生或已完成的动作对现在造成的影响或结果。Eg:I have just had lunch。我刚已吃过午饭。(现在我不饿了。)He has finished doing his homework.(作业本不是空的,能交上。)动词的过去分词构成与过去式一样,请回顾其构成: 不规则的请看课本137页。Task 2. Finish 1b. Listen and complete the chart..★ 翻译I’ve already read it. I’ve not read it yet.
Have you finished the reader yet?III. Cooperation showTask 1. Finish 1c. practice conversations. Then talk about the other books you know.Task 2. Show the conversations in groups.IV.Summary
Summarize the key phrases and sentence patterns.V.Consolidation . Finish doing the following exercises. 1.I have already finished my homework.(一般疑问句并做肯定回答)2. He has worked out the math problem. (否定句)3.I have already read the novel. (否定句)
5.Has Tom worked there.(否定回答)4. Tom read Harry po
ID:4-1603541
精心制作,效果很好=I.Preview
Translate the phrases into English.《西游记》______
_____《愚公移山》____________《后羿射日》_______
_ 《女娲补天》
从前_____________so … that…______ ________ It takes … to do sth.__________________ work on _______ instead of ________ II. Independent learningTask 1. Finish 1a. Match the story titles with the pictures.★ shoot v.射击,发射 eg. He shot the bird with his gun.shoot at… 向…射击 eg. He shot at a bird, but missed it.Task 2. Finish 1b. Listen and check the facts you hear. Which story are Anna and Wang Ming talking about?★ Once upon a time/ long, long ago there was a…从前/很久很久以前,有一个…
Once upon a time, there was an old man living in a small village.III. Cooperation showTask 1. Finish 1c. Discuss the questions with your partner..IV.Summary
Summarize the key phrases and sentence patterns.V.Consolidation . Finish doing the following exercises. 1. A man ____ (name)
Yu Gong tried to move a mountain.2. Did you finish ____ (read) the storybook?3. She will never give up ____ (study) English.4. Could you please play outside instead of ____ (stay) at home?5. Everyone around the little girl was so ____ (move) that they all helped her family.6. Linda ____ TV when her mother came back. A. watches
B. watched
C. is watching
D. was watching7. When will you finish ____ your homework ?
B. to do C. doing D. did8.Yo
ID:4-1603523
精心制作,集体智慧结晶,效果很好English Teaching & Learning Plan (Grade 9)No: 9A0101 Time:
Designer: Xiao Qing
First check:
Final check:Topic Unit 1 How can we become good learners?
Section A 1a-1c Period Period 1 Lessontype Listening
& Speaking Learning goals 1.Master new words and phrases.
2. Talk about how to study.Key & difficult points 1. Master new words and phrases.2. --- How do you study for a test?
--- I study by working with a group.Teacher’s activities Students' activities(Preview, Independent learning, Cooperation & Demonstration, Summary, Consolidation)I.Preview (9 min)In order to make students learn the new words and phrases by themselvesII.Independent learning(23 min)Help students to talk about how to study.III.Cooperation & Demonstration(10 min)Have students make and practice the conversationIV.Summary(3min)Summarize the key points in this class.V.Consolidation================================================压缩包内容:九年级上1.doc
ID:4-1452483
表格式设计,清晰易学,设计合理,学生和老师反应普遍较好。Unit1 What’s the matter? Section A 1a-1c Period Period 1 Lessontype Listening
& Speaking 1.Master new words and phrases: 2. Talk about health and find what’s the matter with you.1. Master new words and phrases.2. Talk about health and find what’s the matter with you.Students' activities(Preview, Independent learning, Cooperation & Demonstration, Summary, Consolidation)I.Preview
Write the words about parts of the body. II. Independent learningTask 1. Finish 1a.Write the correct letter for each part of the body.Task 2. Finish 1b.Listen and look at the picture. Then number the names.♣1. have+a+身体部位+ 身体某部位痛 表示“身体哪里不舒服”。Eg. Translate the following phrases.感冒______________胃(肚子)痛_____________头痛______________
咳嗽______________牙痛_______________背(腰)痛______________
耳朵痛_____________ 发烧_____________2. ♣matter n.事情;问题;毛病;麻烦事,前面常加定冠词the ,用来询问……出什么毛病了?……怎么了?后常与介词“with”连用What's wrong with you?=What's the trouble with you ?Eg:What’s the matter with your son?=What’s _______ _______your son?=What’s _______ ________ ________your son?III.Cooperation showTask 1. Finish 1c. Look at the picture. What are the students’problems?Make conversations.IV.Summary
Summarize the key phrases and sentence patterns.V.Consolidation
Finish the following sentences.
ID:4-1384553
Task 1 Translate the phrases into English.打开_______切碎_______注入_______做香蕉奶昔__________放入______Task 2 Write out three imperative sentences.1._____________________________
2 _______________________3 _____________________________II. Independent learningTask 1. Finish 1a.Write these words in the blanks in the picture above.Task 2. Finish 1b. Listen and put the instructions in order.Task 3. Summarize the use of the imperatives.III. Cooperation showTask 1. Finish 1c. Cover the instructions above. Tell your partner how to make a banana shake.Task 2. Show the conversations in groups.IV. Summary
Summarize the key phrases and sentence patterns.V.Consolidation . Finish doing the following exercises.
ID:4-1365319
Task 1 Translate the phrases into English.免费_____活到200岁_______100年以后______在家通过电脑学习________Task 2
Please write the differences between “be going to” and “will”be going to __________________________________________________will ________________________________________________________II. Independent learningTask 1. Finish 1a.Read some predictions. Check A for agree or D for disagree.Task 2. Finish 1b.Listen and circle the predictions you hear in 1a.Task 3. Summarize the use of the Simple Future Tense.★ (1) 表示将来发生的动作或情况应该用______+____________来表达。其否定形式为___________+____________。你能写出它的疑问句式吗?_______________________★(2) There be 句型的一般将来时结构为______________________。★(3) in+________,表示_________,常用于________,用疑问词________提问.III. Cooperation showTask 1. Finish 1c. Practice the conversation about the predictions in 1a. Task 2. Show the conversations in groups.IV.Summary
Summarize the key phrases and sentence patterns.================================================压缩包内容:Unit 7.doc
ID:4-1365317
How do we Talk about future intentions by be going to do? (translate)What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a computer programmer.
How are you going to do that? I am going to study computer science.___________我打算每天练习篮球。_________________________________________我们计划今天晚上看达人秀。
Translate the following words and phrases.厨师,煮_______医生_______工程师_______小提琴手_______司机_______飞行员_______钢琴家______科学家_______ grow up________ sound difficultStudy computer science__________ practice playing basketball_____________An engineer___________ take acting lessons ________ an actor ___________II. Independent learningTask 1. Finish 1a.Rank these jobs[1-12](1is most interesting,12 is least interesting)Task 2. Finish 1b.Listen and fill in the blanks. Then match the items.Task 3. Summarize the use of be going to do in the sentences.be going to +动词原形,是一般将来时的多种表达形式之一,主要用来表示打算,计划,决定要做的事或根据客观迹象表明将要发生的事。常与tonight,tomorrow,next week,in five days等时间状语或when I grow up 等表示时间的从句连用。eg: He is going to watch soccer game tonight.
Look at the clouds, It is going to rain. III.Cooperation showTask 1. Finish 1c. Practice the conversation in the picture. Task 2. Make conversations about the other jobs in 1a and show them in groups.IV.Su
ID:4-1353057
English Teaching & Learning Plan (Grade 8)No.8A0201 Time:
Designer: Xiao Tonggui Teacher:
First check:
Final check:Topic Unit2 How often do you exercise?Section A 1a-1c Period Period 1 Lesson type Listening & speakingLearning goals 1. Master some new words.
2. Learn to talk about how often you do things.Key & difficult points 1. Master some new words.
2. Learn to talk about how often you do things. Teacher’s activities Students’ activities (Preview, independent learning, cooperation and demonstration, summary, consolidation)I. Preview(8 min)To make students preview the new words and sentence patterns.II. Independent learning(19 min)To make students learn the new language points in this class.III. Cooperation & Demonstration(15 min)To make students practice the language points by making conversations in groups.IV. Summary(3 min)To help students summarize how to how often you do things.
V. ConsolidationTo make students consolidate the key points in this class. I. Preview Write the following words and phrases:几乎不
曾经,从来
两次,两倍
一次,曾经
帮忙做家务
Translate the following sentences:—你多久看一次电视?
—我一周看一次电视。
II. Independent learn
ID:4-1310756
Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister.
Section A 1a-1c Period Period 1 Lessontype Listening
& Speaking 1.Master new words and phrases: <parison of adjectives.1. Master new words and phrases.2. Comparison of adjectives.Students' activities(Preview, Independent learning, Cooperation & Demonstration, Summary, Consolidation)I.Preview
How do we describe people? (give some adjectives as example)beautiful
Lucy is a beautiful girl.
_________________________________________Write the comparison of following adjectives.high_______tall_______long_______nice_______large_______easy_______early_______big_______thin_______beautiful_________interesting_________II. Independent learningTask 1. Finish 1a.Match each word with its opposite.Task 2. Finish 1b.Listen and number the pairs of twins in the picture(1-3).Task 3. Summarize the use of comparative forms of adjectives.a.比较级用于
之间的比较。表示“表示其中一个比另一个……”b.① 一般情况,在词尾直接加
② 以不发音的e结尾的,加
③以辅音字母加y结尾的,变
;如:easy
④以重读闭音节结尾的,并且末尾只有一个辅音字母的,双写最后一个辅音字母,再加er;如big
⑤在多音节和部分双音节词前加
构成比较级。如:beautiful
⑥不规则变化。如good
III.Cooperation showTask 1. Finish 1c. Practice the conversation in the picture above. Task 2. Show the conversations in groups.IV.Summary
Summarize the key phrases and sentence patterns.V.Consolidation
Finish the following sentences.
1. My bike is ____________ , but hers is ____________ than mine .(new)2. Which is ____________ , this one or that one ?(nice)3. My brother is ____________ than my sister .(funny) 4. Li Ying is ____________ than Li Ping .(thin)5. She is a little quiet than ____________ .(I)VI. Reflection In this class, what I do best is
What I need to improve is
ID:4-1234752
Task 1.翻译下例词组。
收集_________ 贝壳_________ 一双 ___________
溜冰鞋____________
自从 __________ 马拉松赛跑 ____________ 一双溜冰鞋 ____________ 在马拉松赛中_____________
Task 2.翻译句子。
I’ve been skating for five hours. ________________________________________
I skated for four hours. ________________________________________________
以上两个句子有什么区别_________________________________________________
Task 3. He has been collecting shells for 3 years.
此句使用了____________时
ID:4-1220508
Unit5 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! Section A 1a-1c Period
Period 1 Type
Listening and speaking
To learn to use the following words and expressions: have a great time,etc.
“if” adverbial clause of condition
1. Words and expressions on p. 34;
2. “if” adverbial clause of condition
“if” adverbial clause of condition
Revision--- presentation---leading-in---cooperation--- presentation--- listening---practice---summary---assignment
                  Before Class
ID:4-1183873
预习导入:完成下列单词和词组。
① 播放_________
② 争论;争吵_________
③用电话交谈;在通话_________
④ 票;入场券_________
⑤ 使惊奇;使以外
⑥ 不让......进入____________
⑦ 可以;应该
⑧ 不时髦的;过时的
⑩ 怎么了?
1.小组交流:
What’s wrong ? ( Illness )
What should I do ? ( Advice )
牙疼/嗓子疼/发烧:
2.小组交流:
What’s wrong?
What should I d
ID:4-1183872
预习&#8226;导学
1. 在书本P2和P4上找到下列单词及词组:在书本上用红笔圈出单词,用红线画出词组并写上中文will, robot, won't=will not, they'll=they will, everything, paper,she’ll=she will, building. 短语:in the future(在将来),be free(免费), live to be(活到……), in 100 years(一百年后),in high school(在高中),in college(在高中).
2. 翻开书本P103抄写2、4页上的单词三遍加一遍中文意思。把不会的单词在前面打钩
3. 抄写重点短语词组三遍及中文意思一遍。
4. 抄写P2 1c 的对话一遍并背诵。
语言点导学:
(一)我们以前学过哪几种时态表将来?⑴be going to + V原形①以人为主语,表示计划、打算去做某事,这种计划和打算往往是事前就有的。She is going to leave tomorrow. (她明天将离开。)②表示人根据已有的事实和迹象,认为某事即将发生. It’s
ID:4-1140077
任务一:Warming up
翻译下列单词和短语(课前完成,课堂展示)
---Group 1
单词:杂务_________盘_________扫除_________垃圾_________折叠________需要 ________洗衣店 _______
短语:洗餐具_______________
倒垃圾________________叠衣服______________打扫房间________________
整理床铺_____________
扫地________________
起居室______________ 完成作业_______________
任务二:lead-in
书写并解读标题
Do the chores
【探究一】列举目前学过的关于做家务的单词和短语:
---Group 2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
ID:4-1134334
汇报交流课件,设计很好,教学效果非常好,有四个音频,还有学案,欢迎下载
================================================
压缩包内容:
新建文件夹\Unit 10.doc
新建文件夹\happy new year.f4v
新建文件夹\section B 2a.mp3
新建文件夹\section B 2b.mp3
新建文件夹\演示文稿1.ppt
ID:4-1100202
课题 Unit 7 How do you make a banana milk shake?
(1a-2c) 课时 Period 1 课型 New lesson
目标 1.能够熟记并正确使用P41-42重点单词,并理解Section A其它单词
2.能够熟记并正确使用下列短语:milk shake, turn on, cut up, pour…into..
3.能应用句型
How many bananas do we need ? 提问可数名词的数量,用How much yogurt do we need ?提问不可数名词的数量,并能进行回答;能应用句型:How do you…? 提问事件的流程。
重难点 How many…?, How much…?的用法
教师活动(环节、方法、措施) 学
动(自主学习、合作探究、展示交流、巩固提高)
Task 1: 语言目标
单词:cup, up, into,__________________________________________________
ID:4-1071867
1.课前听写
2.复习上节课所学到的重点单词及短语。
Task 1: 请你将下列短语翻译成汉语
属于_____________ 在野餐时__________最喜爱的作家_____________ 古典音乐_______________发带______________流行音乐____________谁的足球____________去音乐会________
Suppose you find a backpack in which there is a school T-shirt, a hair band and a ping-pong ball on the floor. Let your group guess whose book do you think it is? And why ?
_______________________________________________.
【课堂导学】
I.展示课前探究。
II.Play a guessing game. Let Ss talk about some things and fi
ID:4-1062413
1. 掌握本节课的13个单词. (见课本P88)
2 .初步介绍一下复数的概念.(见课本P77)
3. 学会运用介绍人的句型: This / that is...以及these/those are
和询问人的句型Who is she/he? She’s/He’s…. Who are they? They’re…
掌握指示代词 this / these , that/ those 的用法
学 生 活 动(预习自测,自主学习、展示交流、诊断评价)
【学习过程】:
一、巩固旧知
翻译短语和句子
你叫什么名字?
你是Jenny吗?不,我不是。
她的电话号码是多少?
他的名字叫Mike.
二、课前预习
任务一:写出下列名词
1. 姐,妹_______2. 妈妈或母亲_______3.爸爸或父亲 ________【图文】Unit10 A1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&2014新目标英语八年级下
大小:18.46MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢【图文】Unit 10_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:10.76MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Unit8HaveyoureadTreasure;1.珠宝;财富n_________2.岛n___;11.枪;炮n________;12.迹象;记号;分数n做记号;打分v;13.沙滩;沙n________14.食人肉者n;15.朝;向;对着prep_____16.陆地;;18.科幻小说或影片等________19.科技;21.流行音乐;流行乐曲n_____2
Unit8 Have you read Treasure Island yet ?
1.珠宝;财富 n_________ 2.岛 n_________ 3.满是。。的;大量的;丰富的_____ 4.经典作品;名著n______ 5.页;面,张 n______ 6.匆忙;赶快 v_________ 7.赶快;急忙做某事_____ 8.预期;预定 adj_____ 9.船 n_______ 10.工具 n______
11.枪;炮 n________
12.迹象;记号;分数n做记号;打分v
13.沙滩;沙 n________ 14.食人肉者 n________
15.朝;向;对着 prep_____ 16.陆地;大地 n________ 17.小说 n__________
18.科幻小说或影片等________ 19.科技;工艺 n______ 20.法语 n______
21.流行音乐;流行乐曲 n_____ 22.摇滚乐n____ 23.乐队n________ 24.乡村音乐 _____ 25.永远 adv_______
26.在国外;到国外adv_______ 27.真实地;事实上 adv______ 28.自从________
29.迷;狂热爱好者n_________ 30.南方的adj______
31.现代的;当代的 adj________ 32.成功 n______
33.属于;归属 v______
34.互相 ______
35.笑;笑声 n______
36.美;美丽 n______
37.一百万 num ______
38.唱片;记录 n 录制;录音v__ 39.介绍;引见 v______
40.行;排 n______
41.《金银岛》_____
42.《爱丽丝梦游仙境》_____ 43.《小妇人》____ 44.《雾都孤儿》_____
45.《鲁宾逊漂流记》_____
46.《汤姆。索娅历险记》______ 47.《哈里。波特》_______
Unit 9 Have you ever been to a museum ?
1.娱乐;游戏 n________ 2.游乐场_______
3.在某处;到某处 adv_______
4.照相机;摄影机;摄像机n______ 5.发明;发明物 n_______ 6.发明;创造 v______
7.难以置信的;不真实的 adj___ 8.进步;进展 v n________ 9.迅速的;快速的 adj______ 10.特别的;不寻常的 adj______ 11.坐便器;厕所; n_______ 12.鼓励 v_____
13.社会的 adj_________
14.和平的;安宁的adj_________ 15.茶艺__________
16.表演;演出 n________ 17.完美的;完全的_________ 18.茶具________
19.它自己pron________ 20.收集;采集 v_______
21.两个;一对;几个_______
22.德国的德语的德国人的adj德语;德国人 n 23.主题 n__________
24.供乘骑的娱乐设施;短途旅程 n
25.省份 n_____
26.一千 num_______
27.数以千计的;许许多多的____ 28.一方面。。另一方面。。。_
29.安全的;无危险的adj________ 30.仅仅;只不过 adv_______ 31.害怕;惧怕 v
n_______ 32.不管。。还是 或者。。或者;是否conj 33.印度的;adj印度人 n________ 34.日本的;日本人的;日语的adj日本人;日语
35.狐狸 n_______ 36.全年________ 37.赤道 n______ 38.在任何。。时候;无论何时conj___ 39.春天 n_______
40.主要地;通常 adv_______ 41.地点;位置 n______ 42.国家科学博物馆____ 43.国际厕所博物馆____ 44.杭州国家茶博物馆____ 45.唐老鸭______
46.迪士尼乐园__迪斯尼游轮_ 47.兵马俑___ 48.鸟巢____
49.新加坡_______ 49.东南亚______ 50.夜间动物园______
Unit10 I’ve had this bike for three years
1.院子 n_________
2.庭院拍卖会 ________
3.甜蜜的;甜的;含糖的 adj____ 4.记忆;回忆 n_______ 5.分;分币 n_____ 6.玩具n________ 7.熊 n________
8.生产者;制定者 n_________ 9.面包机_____
10.围巾;披巾;头巾 n_________ 11.软的;柔软的adj_______ 12.软体玩具;布绒玩具________ 13.检查;审查 v
n_____ 14.查看;观察________ 15.板;木板 n_________ 16.棋类游戏________
17.地位(或职位、级别)低下的adj 18.初级中学____
19.清理;清除 v_________ 20.清理;丢掉_________ 21.卧室 n_______
22.不再;不复 _________ 23.拥有;有 v_______
24.铁路;铁道 n_________ 25.离开;分开 v_________
26.放弃、交出(尤指舍不得的东西) 27.某种;某事;某人 adj_______ 28.至于;关于________
29.诚实的;老实的 adj_______ 30.说实在的__________ 31.一段时间;一会n______ 32.诚实的;真实的 adj_____ 33.家乡;故乡 n_______
34.现今;现在;目前adv_____ 35.搜索;搜查 v n_____
36.在(其)中;...之一 prep 37.彩色铅笔(或粉笔、蜡笔)n 38 羞耻;羞愧;惭愧 n______
39 将...认为;把...视为 v____ 40.数数 v______
41.百年;世纪 n______
42.依据;按照 ______
43.与.相对;在.对面prep 对面的;另一边的adj
44.尤其;特别;格外adv______
45.童年;幼年n______
46.注视;仔细考虑v______
47.几乎;接近______
48.拥有;抓住 v______
包含各类专业文献、中学教育、专业论文、文学作品欣赏、各类资格考试、应用写作文书、高等教育、152014人教版八下英语单词默写汉译英等内容。 
 2014新人教版八年级下册英语单词默写_初中教育_教育专区。2014新人教版八年级下册英语单词默写 2014 新人教版八年级下册英 语单词默写 Unit1 What’t the matter ...  2014年新版八年级下册人教版英语单词默写版(汉译英)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年 新人教版(八下)英语 Unit1 What’s the matter 1.问题;事情 n. ___...  2014春 新人教版八年级英... 29页 免费 2014年新人教版八年级英... 7页 ...2014 八年级下册英语单词默写 Unit1 What’t the matter 1.问题;事情 n___...  2014年新版八年级下册人教版英语单词默写[1]_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年 新人教版(八下)英语 Unit1 What’s the matter 1.问题;事情 n. 2.怎么了?...  2014年新版八年级下册人教版英语单词默写_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年 新人教版(八下)英语 Unit1 What’s the matter 1.问题;事情 n. 2.怎么了?出什么...  2014年新版八年级下册人教版英语单词默写_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年 新人教版(八下)英语 Unit1 What’s the matter 1.问题;事情 n.___ 2.怎么了?出...  2014新版新目标八年级下册英语单词表默写_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014...2014新版人教版八年级上... 10页 免费 2014外研社新版八年级下... 7页 免费...  新人教版八下英语单词默写_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 人教新目标八年级英语下册单词 1.问题;事情 n___ 2.怎么了?出什么事了___ 3.疼痛的;酸痛的 adj_...  2014新版人教版八年级下册英语单词(默写版)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 新版人教版八年级下册英语单词 学号 UNIT 1 问题;事情 怎么了?出什么事了? 疼痛的,酸...}

我要回帖

更多关于 妈妈的庭院结局是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信