更新时间:
游戏人气:
游戏标签:
不知道怎么下载?
Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8
无特殊需求
Intel Core2 Duo E4600 @ 2.40Hz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+
GeForce 8800 GT / Radeon HD 3870
沉默是一款俯视角度RPG冒险游戏,玩家扮演一个小女孩在一个废弃孤儿院冒险,游戏氛围三个章节,每个章节又包含三个恐怖故事,剧情十分引人入胜,赶紧来体验一下吧。游戏开发商Game Studio 78在Indiegogo上公布其正在采用虚幻引擎(UE)制作一款名为《沉默:Hush》的动作冒险游戏。玩家在游戏中将扮演一个身陷废弃孤儿院的小女孩Ashlyn,在木偶GoGo和玩具的陪伴下逃离这个危险之地。此外玩家还需要帮助Ashlyn鼓足勇气,利用场景中的各种元素来保护自己。当然最终还是无法逃脱面对恐惧的时刻,保持清醒并鼓足勇气正视它,至于结果就随它去吧。游戏《沉默:Hush》以章节的形式呈现(共三个),其中每个章节又包含3个恐惧故事。第一章节分设成3个故事:“Fear of the Dark"(黑暗的恐惧)、"Fear of Thunder"(雷电的恐惧) 和 “Fear of Ghosts”(幽灵的恐惧)。剧情设置引人入胜,带领玩家忆及童年时对幻想阿飘的莫名恐惧!让我们翘首以待心跳爆表的感觉!
一键分享给好友:
一、下载游戏建议使用高速下载,下载前建议查看配置要求、游戏说明和网友评论。
二、游戏安装运行的时候出现缺少dll、内存不能读、配置不正确等,请下载对应的单机游戏常用插件运行库。
资源可能被360等杀毒软件提示,部分报毒与补丁有关。如果你有顾虑怕危害电脑,请谨慎下载。
精品游戏推荐
类型:动作格斗
语言:简体中文
大小:104.45MB
大小:778MB
大小:8.22GB
大小:7.25GB
大小:1.45GB
大小:7.73GB
大小:11GB
大小:2.56GB
语言:英文
大小:139.26MB
大小:60GB
大小:10.1GB
大小:19.2GB
语言:简体中文热门应用 APPLICATION
vivo游戏中心
爱奇艺视频
功能介绍 FUNCTION
手机主题编辑
联系人管理
短信息、彩信超强管理
与OutLook同步miss A - Hush(中文版)高清MV下载_MP4歌曲_ MV下载网
您所在位置:&&&&&&&&&&
我要评分:
正在播放 miss A - Hush(中文版) MV
人气:加载中...
更新日期: 02:07
新歌推荐相关视频
miss A - Hush(中文版)MV评论
新歌推荐视频排行
miss A - Hus..MV歌词
Hush Is Coming - Hush I'm caught up inside a tornado and sucked in By a rainstorm holding a hairdryer that's plugged in Somewhere between the Renaissance Center and 8 Mile Inside the Rock City that has spawned a unique child And lightening strikes twice I was hit when they birthed me And now I gotta live with this mouth that they cursed me They said I gotta use it with tracks and try to fuse it Don't abuse it and don't ever let 'em crack on your music So I sit and watch the people that do it and don't pursue it And instead I jot a little bit down then go review it I just wait until I'm ready to leap and jump into it Until I feel a little more confident I can do it Not so many years later I've waited and now I'm here To release a masterpiece on everybody in fear I ain't holding nothing back in a world that's full of evil My words can only injure or hurt so many people I'm here to trade spaces shatter and blade faces With guitars and bass lines and embrace and break stages The pain'll come in phases for now it's just outrageous When I'm knocking hear me cocking my gauge cause I'm impatient From the Motor City... (Let 'em know that) Hush Is Coming
(You ain't heard spread the word on down) Down to New Orleans... (You can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming (I said you can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming From the penitentiary... (Let 'em know that) Hush Is Coming (You ain't heard spread the word) To the criminals roaming the streets... (You can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming (I said you can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming I've waited so long to unleash on these streets A diary with more fury in sprees than Alicia Keys My words are mere visions of movies with non-fiction Intertwined in each rhyme that I spit with sweet diction The rest are so pathetic and best are copasetic By the time it hits you dead in the chest I hope you get it I'm out to break laws slice and break jaws Or I'll be on your stage with an axe and chainsaws Of course my pains raw my brain is off a little Ever since the first time I could rhyme and solve a riddle Simon says go ahead and block the silence And fuck with anybody who says to stop the violence Go run and tell your parents I'm evil and I'm the devil When it's gonna take a nation of mil to stop a rebel Cause now it's all over I'm crazy and even zany Lyrically Scorsese on a track by Mr. Shady From San Diego... (Let 'em know that) Hush Is Coming (You ain't heard spread the word) All the way back to Queens... (You can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming (I said you can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming This ain't a rumor... (Let 'em know that) Hush Is Coming (You ain't heard spread the word) Remember you heard that from me...
(You can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming (I said you can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming My behavior gets erratic on tracks that got static When I spit the bullets just keep coming it's automatic I'm ill it's been said every letter I let sink And left 'em dead inside a puddle of songs with red ink I played away shy since the day I stayed high And staged dive from the top of my roof at age 5 My mother always said that her son was gonna make it If he wasn't gonna make it he'll have to go and take it So now I'm on Geffen the whole world is trippin' Cause another new MC from the D is off and flippin' And this one's Lebanese do we have to say the bomb Is he related to Osama Bin Laden or Saddam I'm just a suicidal bomber on tracks and always killin' Everything that ever gets in my way and such a villian If you think you know me now then get ready because I'm grinning' This ain't even near the end of Omega it's just beginning' From the City of Angels... (Let 'em know that) Hush Is Coming (You ain't heard spread the word) To the streets of Mississippi... (You can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming (I said you can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming For the players that's hatin'... (Let 'em know that) Hush Is Coming (You ain't heard spread the word) You better start clearing the street...
(You can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming (I said you can tell 'em that) Hush Is Coming (Tell 'em Nate what) Hush Is Coming (Pull 'em out mafuckerz cause) Hush Is Coming (Better run cause) Hush Is Coming
(Better duck mafuckerz cause) Hush Is ComingHush 演唱:miss A
? ??? ?? yeah ?? ?? ?? yeah ?? ?? ?? yeah ?? ?? ?? yeah
?? ?? ?? yeah ?? ??? ? yeah ? ?? ? ?? I'm loosing control ?? ???? Hurry Hurry Boy ?? ??
Kiss Kiss Kiss baby Hush Hush Hush baby ? ? ??? ? ? ??? Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh Come to me Come to me oh Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh ???? Party
Kiss Kiss Kiss baby Hush Hush Hush baby Hot Hot ??? ? ? ??? Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh Come to me Come to me oh Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh
? ??? ?? yeah ?? ?? ?? yeah ?? ?? ?? yeah ?? ?? ?? yeah
?? ?? ?? yeah ?? ??? ? yeah ? ?? ? ?? I'm loosing control ?? ???? Hurry Hurry Boy ?? ??
Kiss Kiss Kiss baby Hush Hush Hush baby ? ? ??? ? ? ??? Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh Come to me Come to me oh Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh ???? Party
Kiss Kiss Kiss baby Hush Hush Hush baby Hot Hot ??? ? ? ??? Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh Come to me Come to me oh Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh Ah ha
?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? Kiss Kiss Kiss baby Hush Hush Hush baby ? ? ??? ? ? ??? Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh Come to me Come to me oh Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh ???? Party
Kiss Kiss Kiss baby Hush Hush Hush baby Hot Hot ??? ? ? ??? Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh Come to me Come to me oh Give it 2 me Give it 2 me oh ? ??? ?? yeah ?? ?? ?? yeah ?? ?? ?? yeah ?? ?? ?? yeah}

我要回帖

更多关于 hush little baby 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信