歌曲《Patience》歌手:Take That
&let's go crazy?& 你写的部分大概是&I do, let's go&
除了I do, Let's go,还能记住其他的大概音吗?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌 一个女孩唱的 有句歌词ai ai ai ai 然后有什么什么没听清楚 好像有句tell me why ai ai ai...._百度知道
有首英文歌 一个女孩唱的 有句歌词ai ai ai ai 然后有什么什么没听清楚 好像有句tell me why ai ai ai....
  lovestoned-bye bye bye  Well I see you  looking back at me  watching these eyes still  through your fingers  and your eyes  have told a thousand lies  but i can tell this time  that u really mean it  we've been crossing the wild  and still no spark  lost in tired, falling apart  we've been together fo-fo-forever tell me why why why  did we have to turn around to say goodbye bye bye bye  and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry  nothing left for me to say to u but bye bye bye  I can sing  another broken song  crying to hold on  to your picture  out of place  u hide behind your face  it's more than i can take  i know u're around deeper  we've been crossing the wild  and still no spark  lost in tired,falling apart  we've been together fo-fo-forever tell me why why why  did we have to turn around to say goodbye bye bye bye  and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry  nothing left for me to say to u but bye bye bye  you left me hanging on the line  why u're stealing all my time  you take a prison me  you've been driving too slow  so i gotta let you go  before you break me  em ayaah...  we've been together fo-fo-forever tell me why why why  did we have to turn around to say goodbye bye bye bye  and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry  nothing left for me to say to u but bye bye bye  we've been together fo-fo-forever tell me why why why  did we have to turn around to say goodbye bye bye bye  and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry  nothing left for me to say to u but bye bye bye
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
So happy I could die?lady gaga的
好像是美剧《吸血鬼日记》中的一首歌
Tell Me Why-Lafee
lovestoned-bye bye bye
love to be
loved by you
I wanna go?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌高潮部分是if
o ai ai 是一个女的唱的_百度知道
有一首英文歌高潮部分是if
o ai ai 是一个女的唱的
有一首英文歌高潮部分是if
o ai ai 是一个女的唱的
专辑.》复制歌词 下载LRC歌词Brenda Lee糖果盒子If You Love MeBrenda LeeIf the sun should tumble from the skiesif the sea should suddenly run dryIf you love me really love melet it happen I won&#39歌曲: 《Star 69 Extend, I won&#39.;t careIf it seems that everything is lostI will smile and never count the costIf you love me really love melet it happen darling: Love Me
歌手;ll do anything you askif you only say you love me stillWhen at last the life on earth is throughI will share each other tear will youIf you love me really love melet it happen I won't careShall I catch a shooting starshall I bring it where you areif you want me to I willYou can let me any testI&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Meaigy一首超好听的英文歌 - 让你看看外国版陈冠希!!!
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字