@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sorry,此歌曲暂无文本歌词。
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏Prison of Me的人们
听Prison of Me的人也听
关注虾米:Title: Prison PART 2Genre: PG-13 eventually NC17, Romance, AUPairing: JongKeySummary: Jonghyun&s been in prison minding his business and then finally gets a cellmate, Kibum. Disclaimer: Not my original idea, but I wrote this all my own :) (&&)
Current Mood:
accomplished
Title: Prison PART 1Genre: PG-13 eventually NC17, Romance, AUPairing: JongKeySummary: Jonghyun&s been in prison minding his business and then finally gets a cellmate, Kibum. Disclaimer: Not my original idea, but I wrote this all my own :) (&&)
Current Mood:
accomplished
Prompt: I&m A Boy Stupid!Pairing: Yesung/ EunhyukWarning: PG-13, AU, touching (you&ll see what I mean)Summary: Eunhyuk finally talks to her.-----------------(&&)Also I wrote this a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago, but I never posted it -_-disclaimer: prompt generator :P
OMG time flies WAY too fast. Can't believe it's been that long since I last posted but anyway. Currently writing a one shot from a prompt and will be posting soon because (I think) it's hot XD Anyway, hopefully will be posting another entry for When I Told You so please be on the look out :)
Current Mood:
anxiousCurrent Music:Zedd/Foxes- Clarity
Title: When I Told You...Part 14Pairing: TeukMinWarning: PG-13Summary: Changmin and Leeteuk go to work after they&re drunken/sober tryst the night before.Previous Chapters: ()(
)( -Chapter 9 ) ( ) () ( ) (
) (&&)--------------------(&&)
Current Location:
I hope that if anyone reads this that they will find it helpful. I have decided as per request by maybe a few people, might just be one :P That I will be trying my BEST to get back into writing. I can't promise that I'll be able to write many new fics but I will at least try to finish the fics that I have started :)I do have a job so I usual do that and sleep since it's so demanding. Please be patient if are reading this. I thank you for even reading my fics and giving a little bit of encouragement to come back. You're more than welcome to friend me. I don't mind at all. Btw I still have a little inkling of love for YehWon for sure and I know he'll be leaving us for 2 years coming in May D; but yeah I will do my best to start up on my chapters again.I love my fans and I'll try to add a chapter at least once a week if not every two weeks...just so I won't be stressing too much about the time frames and all. Anyway, again please be patient with me and stick around for my installments &3PS: If you'd like you're more than welcome to inbox me any questions about my writings if too risque to ask otherwise :) Thanks!
Title: Pranks = Trouble?Genre: SMUT~Rating: NC17Pairing: TOP x SeungriSummary: TOP and Seungri are caught up in doing pranks until one of the pranks gets sexual.Note: Anonymous prompt group summission so not my super original prompt. I'm on a roll~ I'm getting inspiration left and right :D Anyway ENJOY~ (&&)
Current Mood:
blahCurrent Music:Big Bang Fantastic Baby
Title: His Wonderful AddictionGenre: AUPairing: YehwonWarning: NC17! (do not read if you can&t handle dirty!) Summary: Yesung is used to getting it more often&now he&s gotta help himself.Note: The general idea of this was from a prompt a dear Yehwon lover &3 gave me so this is for her. A long time coming fic for her bday. Sorry it took so long &.&(&&)
Current Location:Current Mood:
anxiousCurrent Music:Sexy, Free, and Single
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! &3SHINee Leader Onew (Lee Jinki)Walaa...your an 'ONEW'...your charming smiles speaks a thousand words..everytime people see your smile,you just make their day perfect..your a really hardworking leader...you are very responsible and you are very helpful when it comes to giving advices.....you have great voices and your very fluent in English...you think too much because of all the task that you have to complete..although you are the busy one but you can still have fun...HWAITING!!&
enthralledCurrent Music:SHINee - Lucifer
When I Told You...his love torn heart 13/?? Part 2Genre: AUPairing: I&m sure you can guessWarning: NC17 (more of R but I&ll stick with that to be safe)Summary: JUST READ!!!Previous Chapters: ()(
)( -Chapter 9 ) ( ) () (&) ( &)------------------&&(&&)&
awakeCurrent Music:T-ARA - Like the First Time
262728293031&