其他类似问题
为您推荐:
steam的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我找一下这篇文章.If I Rest,I Rust哪位可以帮忙找一下这篇文摘《If I Rest,I Rust》_百度作业帮
帮我找一下这篇文章.If I Rest,I Rust哪位可以帮忙找一下这篇文摘《If I Rest,I Rust》
我找到了,但我没办法传给你.因为版权问题.你用Google Book搜索,找到这本书后,在第四十六面和四十七页.前提是你必须有一个google account帐号,方可进行多页的书本搜索.如果实在不行,我可以用QQ截屏给你.再联系."IF I REST,I RUST""The heights by great men reached and kept Were not attai But they,while their companions slept,Were toiling upward in the night."The significant inscription found on an old key,--"If I rest,I rust,"--would be an excellent motto for those who are afflicted with the slightest taint of idleness.Even the industrious might adopt it with advantage to serve as a reminder that,if one allows his faculties to rest,like the iron in the unused key,they will soon show signs of rust,and,ultimately,cannot do the work required of them.Those who would attain"The heights by great men reached and kept"must keep their faculties burnished by constant use,so that they will unlock the doors of knowledge,the gates that guard the entrances to the professions,to science,art,literature,agriculture,--every department of human endeavor.Industry keeps bright the key that opens the treasury of achievement.If Hugh Miller,after toiling all day in a quarry,had devoted his evenings to rest and recreation,he would never have become a famous geologist.The celebrated mathematician,Edmund Stone,would never have published a mathematical dictionary,never have found the key to the science of mathematics,if he had given his spare moments,snatched from the duties of a gardener,to idleness.Had the little Scotch lad,Ferguson,allowed the busy brain to go to sleep while he tended sheep on the hillside,instead of calculating the position of the stars by the help of a string of beads,he would never have become a famous astronomer."Labor vanquishes all,"--not in constant,spasmodic,or ill- directed labor,but faithful,unremitting,daily effort toward a well-directed purpose.Just as truly as eternal vigilance is the price of liberty,so is eternal industry the price of noble and enduring success."Seize,then,the
The woof of life is thought!W let them glow With fire of fancy fraught."
其他类似问题
The significant inscription found on an old key---“If I rest, I rust”---would be an excellent motto for those who are afflicted with the slightest bit of idleness. Even the most industrious person mig...
扫描下载二维码谁借我一个有Rust游戏的steam账号 谢谢了!_百度知道
谁借我一个有Rust游戏的steam账号 谢谢了!
提问者采纳
我借你!有dayz,rust什么的!
提问者评价
谢了,qq号我加那你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
steam的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询