→ → Wedding Escape怎么玩 婚礼逃生Wedding Escape攻略玩法
Wedding Escape怎么玩 婚礼逃生Wedding Escape攻略玩法
作者:佚名来源: 9:43:54
一款以逃婚为主题的消除益智游戏,这里为你提供婚礼逃生玩法攻略,来看看Wedding Escape怎么玩,Wedding Escape攻略教程吧,教你怎么玩转。
相关下载:
益智休闲 - 15.8M
相关下载:
休闲益智 - 39.6M
一款超好玩的新型态益智冒险游戏,游戏开始前你可以选择要使用的新郎或新娘角色,选择后他/她就会开始步上逃婚的旅程,而你要做的就是尽可能的消除硬币与钻石,达到指定目标数就能让他/她一关过一关的逃离婚姻。
Wedding Escape怎么玩的玩法攻略:
按下方的「BOUNCE!」(不一定每次都出现一样的字)新郎或新娘就会开始逃跑,第一个追上来的是神父,在下方点击就能交换硬币或钻石的颜色。如图所示,点击一下银币就可以转换成金币消除。
每个关卡都有限制步数以及目标消除数,必须在步数内完成目标消除数才能再进阶,在上方有四个工具,若想使用工具必须消除上方硬币或钻石的指定数量。若一口气消除四个以上的硬币或钻石可获得一个亮晶晶的硬币或钻石。
【注】要使用工具还有一个必要条件,那就是得有亮晶晶硬币或钻石才能使用。
「BOMB」是以选定的位置为中心,炸掉周围的硬币或钻石。「MINE」则是以选定的位置为中心呈十字方向爆炸,消除十字线上的所有硬币或钻石。「MAGNET」会消除相同的硬币或钻石。「FLIP ALL」会交换所有同色的硬币或钻石,例如选取的是银币,则会将画面上所有的银币转换成金币。
交换时除了单击之外,也可用拖曳的方式最多一口气可交换五个硬币或钻石。当你在步数内完成指定消除数的话,剩余的步数就会转换成奖金奖励。
若你无法达成指定消除数就算逃婚失败,必须被抓去完成结婚仪式。在右上角可以看到目前累积的奖金奖励,当数量达100时,就可以抽礼物盒!
礼物盒里会随机抽出一个新的角色,每次逃婚前可以在「Characters」里选取这次要用的角色,造型都还蛮可爱的。
以上就是小编为你带来的婚礼逃生Wedding Escape怎么玩的游戏攻略,赶紧get起来吧。
15-05-1515-05-1415-05-14
共0条相关评论
最新最热相关资源
类型:资讯阅读大小:6.7M类型:益智休闲大小:8.5M类型:益智休闲大小:26.4M
类型:资讯阅读大小:6.7M类型:益智休闲大小:15.8M类型:角色扮演大小:35.6M
安卓苹果应用推荐
类型:安卓数据包大小:2KB类型:安卓数据包大小:1KB类型:安卓数据包大小:1KB类型:安卓数据包大小:1KB类型:角色扮演大小:161.0M类型:模拟经营大小:47.5M
类型:策略游戏大小:50.2M类型:动作游戏大小:64.5M类型:动作游戏大小:64.5M类型:策略游戏大小:87.3M类型:动作格斗大小:326M类型:角色扮演大小:290MWedding Escape on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Wedding Escape by Rafael Lima, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Wedding Escape
By Rafael Lima
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Description
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "Wedding Escape is a great little puzzler with a funny theme and enough variation from standard match-three tropes to make a mark."App Advice - "I highly recommend checking out Wedding Escape if you want a new puzzle game to play during the weekend or whenever you have some spare time."DESCRIPTION:Escape the matrimonial life in this innovative puzzle adventure. Match as many coins and diamonds as possible to advance to the next level and unlock power-ups along your journey. Collect up to 60 characters while competing for high scores with friends and the rest of the world.Wedding Escape is made by a single developer and any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks for playing!HOW TO PLAY:"In all of the levels, players are presented with a grid that is filled with coin and diamond tiles. However you’ll notice that there are only two colors of both diamonds and coins. To make matches, you need to FLIP pieces to change their color, rather than swapping them around with each other. This can be done by tapping on a single piece, or you can drag your finger around to adjacent pieces to swap colors of up to five tiles at once. If a flip does not make any matches, then that move is not counted against you.As you make progress in your escape, you will unlock power-ups that you can use on special pieces, which are made by matches of five or more. The power-ups are found above the grid, and to use them, just tap on the one you want, then pick the piece to use it on. But be warned — these count as a move too, so use them to their fullest. The power-ups are bomb (blow up adjacent tiles), mine (clear out pieces in a cross format), magnet (all pieces of one color are cleared out), and flip all. If you make a match with a special tile (indicated by glows or a number attached), then you get bonus tiles to go along with it, as those pieces are like stacks of tiles.” - Christine Chan (@christyxcore) Full review: /review/wedding-escape
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
The game mechanics are broken, making it incredibly boring after level 10 or 11
Because of the element of luck plus how quickly the difficulty ramps up, I'm very rarely able to make it to level 10 or 11, so I have little hope of ever seeing level 13 or 14. I have 58 characters remaining to unlock, but I can't unlock them with points, so now I am deliberately losing games as quickly as possible in order to try spinning the slot machine for character boxes, which almost never happens. So basically I have no reason to play at this point. After I save this review I will delete the game and... I guess that's it? Kind of sad because I really enjoyed it a lot in the beginning.
Great game
Really enjoy this developer and all his games. Do not like that you no longer get the chance to win presents once you unlock all the characters not won through stage advancement. Without the money gained though winning previously unlocked characters I do not believe it will be possible to reach the final stages of the game without a huge stroke of luck.
Addictive Adorable game
Update: I wish there was a way to buy characters from the coins you earn. Upgrades are the only incentive to keep playing. After maxing out, there's no incentive. Even if they were expensive, at least there's something to earn. I still love the little sound it makes when it runs away from the alter. Makes me laugh.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.1.3Size: 74.0 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Rafael LimaInfrequent/Mild Horror/Fear ThemesInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.53&&&&&100 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&1297 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Double Coins$4.99Quadruple Coins$2.99Animatronic Bear$0.9925000 Coins!!!$9.995000 Coins$2.99Animatronic Rabbit$0.99Youtube Celebrity$0.99Mr. E.T.$0.99Rodent Cosplay$0.99The Alchemist$0.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.逃婚 (Wedding Escape) 2.1.3
打开手机版页面
相关合集:
相关热搜:
密室逃脱是一款益智冒险游戏,玩家被困在一个房间中,如果你想逃出生天,你需要注意细节加上推理,然后打开每一扇门,最后成功逃离。华军软件不仅提供多款密室逃脱小游戏下载,还提供多款密室逃脱攻略,如果玩家想体验真正的密室逃脱,还可以在北京玩真人密室逃脱,甚至你可以通过加盟,自己开一家密室逃脱游室。...
高速下载地址
联通下载地址
电信下载地址
移动及其他下载地址
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
继续支持Behemoth,精品都是通过无数次的更新迭代才成为精品的,我相信Behemoth的下一个版本会更出色,加油!!!
升级新版后我发现了几个小问题,并且发给Behemoth的官方人员了,下次升级应该会解决了
虽然Behemoth没有其它的音乐游戏软件那么出名,但我用着很舒服,会一直支持下去的
超级喜欢使用Behemoth,这次下载Behemoth2.2非常快速,还是最新版本,大力推荐
爱死华军软件园了!我好久都没找到这个Behemoth,在这里居然发现它了
各位要是想要功能更强大的Behemoth,就请换免费软件的版本吧
这个版本的Behemoth响应变快了!优化的真不错
音乐游戏软件终于让我找到一款不错的软件,以后就认准Behemoth了
Behemoth很不错,但是为啥360有时候会误报,好无语,信任就可以了
最近试试看这个Behemoth,如果好用的话会向朋友推荐的。
其他用户还推荐了的软件
手机软件最新更新
高清手机壁纸推荐