1m40s driving thetangent ripplee 任务怎么做

The Ripple Effect: Near-live Clipping Scores Another Victory
| LinkedIn
"YouTube beats Facebook!"&was the WSJ headline -- but I think the hidden story here is the huge victory for something that hot analytics firm Visible Measures called "The Ripple Effect".
Visible Measures released a new study and found, among other things, that YouTube is -- today -- a better platform for enabling a longer, more viral and vibrant life for sponsored and branded video content because of the platform's 'search & discovery nature'. My read? YouTube&is a public, video watching & sampling post with an enormous volume of general interest&content. Therefore, when new clips are posted, they&reinforce past clips that have been watched, and video views&experience an extra lift because of this self-reinforcing nature&of digital&/&social.&
From the WSJ article:
/articles/youtube-beats-facebook-in-surfacing-brands-older-videos-study-says-
"Research from video content advertising firm Visible Measures says brands enjoy a so-called “ripple” effect when they share a new video on YouTube that drives views of the brands’ older videos, an effect that does not happen when they share a new video on&. As a result, videos on YouTube are watched by more people over an extended period of time, the study claims."
As my readers know, I've been obsessed with the growth of the 'near-live window' for content, sometimes also called "in-progress" highlights, from the idea that the&live telecast of the game or event is still in-progress. So naturally I&am excited&about the idea of an awesome, data-backed&social&buzzword like The Ripple Effect to&push more media companies to invest&in&near-live content rights.
Now, to the other point of the story, where "YouTube beats Facebook".&&Both platforms are impressive video sites. They're also different, and evolving. YouTube has a massive head-start.&Facebook clearly has a powerful native asset in the power of that social graph. Facebook needs less social,&more mass, and YouTube needs the opposite. Which is&interesting. Because it means that both of them could probably benefit from&acquiring&Twitter (and&SnappyTV.)Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?}

我要回帖

更多关于 tangent ripple 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信