有哪些省用的2015届百浙江省名校联盟2017核心卷

当前位置:
2015年《百校联盟》高考押题卷第八模拟英语
2015年《百校联盟》高考押题卷第八模拟英语
试卷类型:模拟联考
适用省份:不区分
试卷年份:2015年
第一部分(选择题)
1.Where does the conversation probably take place?A.At an airport.B.At a railway station.C.In a hotel.
2.What are the two speakers doing?A.Climbing a hill.B.Having a rest.C.Walking in the forest.
3.On which floor are cellphones sold?A.On the second floor.B.On the third floor.C.On the fourth floor.
4.What does the man think of the doctor’s advice?A.It’s well worth acting on.B.It’s too difficult to follow.C.It’s easy to follow.
5.How is Mike likely to feel?A.Puzzled.B.Satisfied.C.Worried.
听材料,回答问题。
6.What is the woman attending?A.A gathering.B.A wedding.C.A graduation ceremony.7.Who has always wanted to go to Hong Kong?A.The man.B.The woman.C.Jenny.
听材料,回答问题。
8.What does the man order?A.Hot dogs and fries.B.Cheeseburgers and fries.C.Sandwiches and sodas.9.How much does the man give the woman as a tip?A.Three dollars.B.Two dollars.C.One dollar.
听材料,回答问题。
10.What season is it now?A.It is spring.B.It is autumn.C.It is winter.11.What do we know about the woman?A.She likes winter sports.B.She hates cold weather.C.She never does housework.12.What is the weather like now?A.It is cloudy.B.It is sunny.C.It is snowy.
听材料,回答问题。
13.Where did the conversation take place?A.At a cinema.B.In a restaurant.C.At a garage.14.Where is the garage the man referred to?A.It is near the man’s flat.B.It is near the man’s office building.C.It is far from the man’s flat.15.What day is it when they are talking?A.It is Friday.B.It is Saturday.C.It is Sunday.16.What can we learn from the conversation?A.The woman doesn’t know where the man lives.B.The man’s car broke down halfway.C.The man told a lie to the woman.
听材料,回答问题。
17.Where is Tom studying now?A.In an art school.B.In a music school.C.In a medical school.18.What does Tom think of studying medicine?A.It’s interesting.B.It’s boring.C.It’s too much hard work.19.Why do Tom’s parents want him to become a doctor?A.Because a doctor can earn more money.B.Because a doctor can help more people.C.Because a doctor can work in good conditions.20.Why can’t Tom make up his mind to be an artist?A.Because he isn’t sure whether he can support himself.B.Because he doesn’t know whether he is interested in art.C.Because he doesn’t want to spend too much of his father’s money.
二、阅读理解
Bottled water is a drain on the environment: The US public goes through about 50 billion water bottles a year, and most of those plastic containers are not recycled, according to Elizabeth Royte’s book Bottlemania: How
Transporting the bottles and keeping them cold also burns fossil fuels, which give off greenhouse gases. And groundwater pumping by bottled water companies draws heavily on underground aquifers(含水层) and harms watersheds(分水岭), according to the Sierra Club. And some studies suggest it takes up to three liters of water to produce one liter of bottled water.
Yet more than $100 billion is spent every year on bottled water globally. In many cities in developing countries where there is not a safe source of tap water, bottled water becomes a trusted choice.
In the US, tap water is controlled by the government and often examined for dangerous polluted substances. Each American drinks 79 liters of bottled water per year on average, according to the Columbia Water Center at Columbia University’s Earth Institute in New York. The bottled water industry is so successful that it has outpaced(超过) milk, coffee, and juice in the number of gallons of drinks sold — putting it behind only beer and soda.
Though the sale and consumption of bottled water is still on the rise, certain policymakers have taken steps to reduce it and encourage people to drink tap water. In September 2009, the Australian town of Bundanoon became the first town in the world to completely ban bottled water from its stores’ shelves, building water fountains around the town instead.
Among US cities that have taken action are San Francisco and Seattle, which no longer buy water for city use, and Chicago, which added a five-cent tax on each bottle. Several restaurants in those cities have also given up bottled water for tap water. Other cities are also considering taking action.
21.What does the underlined word &drain& in the first paragraph probably mean?A.Consumption.B.Value.C.Solution.D.Relief.22.What is the second paragraph mainly about?A.Why bottled water is so popular.B.What Elizabeth Royte’s book is about.C.How much it takes to produce bottled water.D.What effects bottled water has on the environment.23.According to the passage, what drink sells best in the USA?A.Bottled water.B.Beer.C.Coffee.D.Milk.24.Which of the following statements about the US is TRUE?A.More than $100 billion is spent every year on bottled water in the US.B.About 79 billion water bottles a year are gone through by the US public.C.In Chicago, you have to pay 5 cents as tax if you buy a bottle of water.D.An American drinks 50 liters of bottled water every year on average.
My father was a self-taught mandolin player. He was one of the best string instrument players in our town. He could not read music, but if he heard a tune a few times, he could play it. When he was young, he was a member of a small country music band that featured Patsy Cline as their lead singer but he left it. Dad was a very religious man. There was a lot of drinking and cursing(咒骂) on the day of his audition and he did not want to be around that type of environment.
Occasionally, Dad would get out his mandolin and play for the family. I loved to sing, but I never learned how to play the mandolin. This is something I regret to this day.
Father once worked for Todd Steel in Point of Rocks, Maryland and was involved in an accident. Dad got the index finger of his left hand mashed between two pieces of steel. He didn’t lose enough of the finger where it would stop him picking up anything, but it did impact his ability to play the mandolin.
After the accident, Dad was reluctant(不愿意的) to play the mandolin. When I came home on leave and asked him to play he would make excuses for why he couldn’t play. Eventually, we would wear him down and he would say, &Okay, but remember, I can’t hold down on the strings the way I used to.& For the family it didn’t make any difference that Dad couldn’t play as well.
In 1993, my father was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. About a week before his death, we asked Dad if he would play the mandolin for us. He made excuses but said &okay&. He knew it would probably be the last time he could play for us. Dad was doing something he had done all his life, giving. Sick as he was, he was still pleasing others. Dad sure could play that Mandolin!
25.What can we learn from the passage about the father?A.Father practiced very hard in order to play the mandolin well.B.Father left the band because he hated the atmosphere there.C.The writer was taught to play the mandolin by his father.D.Father was once the lead singer of a small local band.26.Why was Father unwilling to play the mandolin after the accident?A.Because he was afraid he couldn’t play as well as before.B.Because he was badly injured and was too weak to play it.C.Because he didn’t have enough fingers to play the mandolin.D.Because his family would feel disappointed at his performance.27.What does the underlined phrase &wear him down& in the 4th paragraph probably mean?A.Make him angry.B.Make him tired.C.Defeat him.D.Persuade him.28.Which of the following words can be used to best describe Father?A.Generous but strict.B.Kind and helpful.C.Religious and caring.D.Clever and brave.
Camp gives real estate(房地产) experience
What it is: Worldunion Properties’ &Dream Flight& Program
Who qualifies: Students who will graduate in 2015; real estate and marketing-related majors preferred
What it’s about: Worldunion Properties is a domestic real estate service company. The &Dream Flight& program includes a one-week summer camp to give students some insight into the real estate industry, as well as chances to land a full-time job in the company. The summer camp, from July 14 to 20, is comprised of real estate field trips, mini training courses and talks with industry experts. Accommodation and transport are provided by the company. The application deadline is June 30.
recruitment.worldunion.com.cn/campusdetail1.aspx?articleld=881
Hatch a winning business plan
What it is: Business Innovation Award
Who qualifies: People over 20
What it’s about: Candidates compete individually or in a team with a maximum of six people to win the award. They should submit innovative(有创意的) business plans by August 31 to a panel of professors, academic directors and MBS alumni. The winner will be selected based on the innovation and creativity demonstrated in the business concept, as well as its commercial viability. He/She will get a three-day all-expenses-paid study tour to Manchester, a cash award of 1,500 pounds (13,957 yuan) and a trophy.
http: //www.mbs-/award 10/
Siemens offers students a practice run
What it is: Siemens Graduate Program
Who qualifies: Postgraduate students majoring in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, automation, computer science or medicine, who will graduate in 2015
What it’s about: During the two-year rotational program, participants will work in at least two different functions (for example, purchasing, sales, marketing) in the company. They will be sent abroad for about eight months to join the international team and grow a global network. Qualified candidates should be fluent in oral and written English. They should have overseas living or studying experience for at least six months. They should also demonstrate distinctive analytic problem-solving skills, have a motivated personality and have some volunteer experiences.
http: ///2010/Siemens-SGP/index-cn.html
29.Tom intends to take part in the &Dream Flight& program, what is he expected to do?A.Pay for his transport.B.Communicate with industry experts.C.Hand in his application by July 20.D.Stay in the summer camp for 14 days.30.The winner of Business Innovation Award will get    .A.a chance to land a full-time jobB.a study tour funded by SiemensC.a prize that amounts to 1,500 poundsD.a winner trophy given by Worldunion Properties31.Which of the following is a requirement for the Siemens Graduate Program?A.Being skillful in solving problems.B.Being creative and innovative.C.Having field trip experience.D.Majoring in marketing.32.In which column of the website can these advertisements be found?A.Business.B.Entertainment.C.Career.D.Education.
It’s a safe bet that a robot made your car and your computer. Pretty soon, they could be making your bed and breakfast too.
Increasingly, engineers are saying that robots are going to move out of research departments and into your home. Companies including Sony and General Electric are working on designs for small robots. Products like the Roomba, a robot that can clean floors, are flying off the shelves.
What’s behind this new robot revolution? It’s partly a matter of technology. Devices that can recognize and respond to a human voice have been developed so people can find robots with such function in the market. There are now a few different ways for robots to move around. They can walk, crawl(爬行) or ride on wheels. Robots are being made smaller and smaller. They are also becoming more and more energy-efficient.
A bigger part of the story is on the demand side. From the day the television remote control was invented, people around the world have searched for new ways to be lazy. Take into consideration that more and more people can afford robots, and the time seems ripe to introduce robots to the average family.
To be sure, robots that walk on two legs and talk like people are still a long way off. However, robots that do basic housework such as cleaning or gardening are sure to come out soon. One thing is certain — when these robots do come into our homes, it will change things forever.
33.What is already on sale according to the passage?A.A robot that can make your bed.B.A robot that can do gardening.C.A robot that can walk on two legs and talk like people.D.A robot that can recognize and respond to a human voice.34.What does the 4th paragraph mainly talk about?A.The public will be particular about robots.B.It is too early for robots to be sold to ordinary families.C.Right now robots are too expensive for ordinary families.D.The demand also contributes to the new robot revolution.35.Which of the following best shows the structure of the passage?A.B.C.D.
三、七选五
Some people start out with good intentions to maintain a regular running habit, but eventually give up after a couple of weeks. It can take about four to six weeks to develop a habit.   36 
Keep a running blog. Keeping a running blog or a training log is an excellent way to track your progress and stay motivated. It’s easy.   37 Be sure to mark the date, your approximate mileage and time and a few comments about how you feel.
Tell others.   38 By telling others, you’re making yourself more accountable. Knowing that they will be asking you for your progress will help you stay motivated to keep running. Also, your friends and family members may have some good advice, and offer some encouragement.
  39 When some people decide to start running, they wear a pair of running shoes and run as fast and far as they can. They end up feeling very tired and discouraged, rather than looking forward to their next run. Running too much too soon is one of the easiest ways to get injured.
Enjoy yourself. When you go for a run, try to be grateful for the chance to improve your health.   40 If you’re running outdoors, take in your surroundings and appreciate the opportunity to interact with nature.
A. Beat boredom.
B. Don’t overdo it.
C. Share your desire to start a running habit with your family and friends.
D. Just get a computer or notebook and write some notes after each of your workouts.
E. Vary your routes and workouts, so you’re not doing the same runs.
F. Remind yourself that you’re lucky to be healthy enough to run.
G. So try some of these tips to maintain your motivation to keep running.
四、完形填空
Recently, I adopted a rescue dog — a one-year-old German Shepherd. As I stood in front of him and   41 petted his head, I was   42 when he cringed (蜷缩)and backed away. Then I remembered that his   43 with humans before his rescue had been less than ideal.
So I tried another   44 . I waited a moment, then stood by his side, facing in the same direction that he was facing. I   45 down and petted his head. No cringing. I petted his long neck, and down his back, and soon he was leaning against me,   46 , no longer insecure.
Ah, the   47 of &together&! A recent study by Priyanka B. Carr of Stanford University showed that participants who worked on a task in   48 rooms, had no visual or other   49 , but were told that they were working &together& with other participants on the same task,   50 longer, solved problems more   51 , and felt better than participants who simply worked on the task alone, without any   52 of &together&.
When I stood next to my dog, my body language said that I was his ally, one   53 him. We were working &together&. What you can do with your mate, your friend, your family, or anytime you want to   54 something requires someone else’s   55 .
For example, you are at odds with your spouse over something. You don’t   56 the purchase of a big-ticket item, or on the   57 of schooling for your child, or even on how to get the housework done. Instead of sitting across a table from each other, or   58 — yelling across the room at each other — let your body language send out the   59 &we’re in this together&.
Besides, it’s so much more fun to be facing   60 side by side, pointing in the same direction, don’t you think? My dog certainly does.
41.A.simplyB.quietlyC.gentlyD.proudly42.A.surprisedB.annoyedC.embarrassedD.excited43.A.sufferingB.connectionC.struggleD.experience44.A.wordB.approachC.trickD.tool45.A.rolledB.fellC.reachedD.set46.A.contentB.angryC.desperateD.curious47.A.processB.senseC.meaningD.power48.A.cleanB.separateC.openD.large49.A.contactB.influenceC.taskD.companion50.A.preparedB.stoppedC.workedD.played51.A.calmlyB.randomlyC.cautiouslyD.effectively52.A.expectationB.mentionC.questionD.explanation53.A.withB.besideC.forD.in54.A.observeB.accomplishC.winD.control55.A.commentB.competitionC.understandingD.participation56.A.give upB.contribute toC.agree onD.settle down57.A.purposeB.choiceC.costD.plan58.A.worseB.betterC.moreD.later59.A.symbolB.orderC.instructionD.signal60.A.responsibilityB.futureC.lifeD.difficulty
第二部分(非选择题)
五、语法填空
Some of my most precious memories   61 (spend) with my grandmother. We had a language barrier   62 she was French and from Canada and a hearing barrier, for she went completely deaf at age 18.   63 our hearts spoke to each other loud and clear!
I spent a lot of my free time with her in gardening, sewing, and having tea and cookies   64 (sit) by the fireplace. I will never forget the time   65 she was teaching me how to make my first quilt.
She had me pull the string to   66 (low) the ladder going up into her attic(阁楼). I was so excited. I had never been in an attic in my life. She gestured I would find some   67 (box) of clothes and pick out some. I can still smell   68 attic and see all the old hats, clothes, and winter coats. My first quilt was a simple one made of 5-inch squares of a vast variety of colorful cloth.
My grandmother lived to be 97 years old.   69 taught me so much about life, love, patience, and understanding, and giving all   70 almost a word spoken!
六、短文改错
71.Every time I read &... if I had the power of sight for three days&, I cannot help being moved its author Helen Keller, an ordinary and great American woman.
I admire Helen because she was optimistic about life. While she became deaf and blind, she was just 19 months old. So communication seemed complete a dream for her. But she never gave up and struggled to lead an active life. Under the guidance of his teacher, Ms Sullivan, Helen learned to read and write and become a famous writer. To a disabled person like her, this was really the wonder!
Helen has set an excellent example to all of us. Her story tells us that we should value that we have, and try our best to overcome some difficulty in life.
七、书面表达
72.假设你是张明,收到一封署名为David的网友的求助信。信中他向你诉说了自己的困扰:近日他在学习中国文化时,在博客中看到了下面这两幅图片,但对其含义不是很理解。请你用英语给他写一封回信作出解释。
注意:1.词数100左右;
可以适当增加细节,以使文章连贯;
3.信的开头和结尾已经给出,但不计入总词数。
参考词汇:对……孝顺 be dutiful to
Dear David,
I am glad to receive your letter and know you are learning the Chinese culture.& &
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours sincerely,
Zhang Ming
试题编号:
错误类型:
知识点属性
错误描述:}

我要回帖

更多关于 浙江省高校联盟 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信