gtasacleo oglog点第一个任务舞会的歌名 注意是歌名!写出歌名 正确后直接采纳

MV是属于海盗样子的,几个人像海盗样子的坐着木船来参加舞会(求歌曲名字)_百度知道
MV是属于海盗样子的,几个人像海盗样子的坐着木船来参加舞会(求歌曲名字)
我有更好的答案
是蔡依林的《海盗》或者后舍男孩的《海盗船长》。有歌词吗?或者歌手性别?
那首歌曲我非常不知道叫什么名字。那歌曲是英文歌曲。非常带有感动感觉。对于我来说也非常好听。我非常喜欢那歌曲。就因为以前电脑主机全新换让我后来找不到。后来一直没找到。歌曲MV我只有一点点映像也就是我标的那些映像。随便这样找到那首歌曲的几率是百分之0.但是我还是这样发着希望能有谁能知道。
来自:求助得到的回答
采纳率:60%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
参加舞会的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。芭比之森林公主里所有的插曲都是什么?麻烦把名字告诉我_百度知道
芭比之森林公主里所有的插曲都是什么?麻烦把名字告诉我
我有更好的答案
.就在我的岛上 (here on my Island)
2.我要知道 (I need to know)
5.总是有更多 (always more)
9.在我的臂弯中 (right here in my arms)
[在我的臂弯中——温室 (right here in my arms—greenhouse)]
3.一个新大陆 (a brand new shore)
4.爱是给人民的 (love is for presons)
6.舞会中 (at the ball)
7.老鼠歌 (the rat song)
采纳率:19%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
芭比之森林公主的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。音乐史作业2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
音乐史作业2
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢变相怪杰2当中男主角在舞会当中唱的所有歌曲歌名?_百度知道
变相怪杰2当中男主角在舞会当中唱的所有歌曲歌名?
他第一次带上面具参加舞会唱的,模仿了好多人,我想知道所有的歌名
帮帮忙 找找下载地址
我找了半天都没有啊
我有更好的答案
s gotta be more meaning to thisThan what meets the eyeBaby I love you ( baby, I need you )Baby I need you ( gotta have you, baby )I gotta have you ( can't be without you )Can't be without you ( baby, I love you )Baby I love you ( yeah, yeah )Baby I need you ( I gotta have you )I gotta have you ( yeah, babe )Can't be without you ( be without you )Baby I love you ( yeah )Baby I need you ( need you )I gotta have you ( I gotta have youJennifer Lopez - Baby I Love YouBoy, I never knew I could feelThe way I felt, them big dudes across the streetShe say, &quot, babe )Can't be without youBlessed and cursed on the same dayThe day that I first felt the power of you inside of meSuch a strong feelingThere comes a time in everyone'm beggin' for you andI'm down on my kneesBaby I know you're the one that I needBaby I love you., yeah )Can't be without youOoh, I love the way you kiss meBaby please..Baby I love you..You know I need you, I'm about to lose my mindOoh..Can't be without you..Gt be without you ( baby, talk to me&#39, when I felt the wayYou were feeling me babyI's lifeWhen you know and everyone around you knowsThat everything is changedYou're not the sameIt's a new dayWhat I wanna know isAre you willing to tryThere&#39..Baby I love you ( love you )Baby I need you ( I need you )I gotta have you ( I gotta have you, babe )Can&#39, how she only dealt with businessmenNiggaz baggin joints, money off and on the booksThe ones who stand firm like ain&t, nuttin shookabout them, I doubt them cats waitin for meYYeah, they from over on Mayfair&Bullets from out of nowhere, told her to stay there and duck downI hit the ground but managed to pull a piece outThis bitch over them with them pointin the chief outThey want beef out here, they gon& get itin the worst way, I&ma show em how Black playRoll the dice, fuckin with me is like snake eyesI break guys, sit back and watch my cake riseIt&s all about the Benjamins, true that be the mottoRan out of ammo and started, throwin bottlesRunnin, and I ain&t lookin back for shitCrooked ass bitch, today I get you back for this(I&ll get you back)Chorus: repeat 2XI love you baby No you don&tYou drive me crazy That&s rightI&ll never betray thee UhhI love you baby C&monVerse Two: Black Rob (starts rapping during the chorus)Yo since the last altercation I been goin to streetSeein honey at the club ery week and I speakI&ma rock that ass to sleep before I strikeI ain&t know the real deal until last nightHow, one of them brothers was locked with bankrollUsed to call my crib to see seventy-fourKick rhymes over the phone for hours he had the dacbabe bro told him, &You wanna get money, see Blackwhen you get home&, we never had chance to get upAnd wouldn&t have, if his gun had left me hit upHe&d explain how his whole crew was slappin honeyBesides all that, she owed them cats a lot of moneyFunny how it&s a small world, baby girlYouse about to get, fucked with no jailI&ma sit back and watch this cake finish bakinAnd plan your extermination, wordChorusVerse Three: Puff DaddyIt took a while to peep your style, Miss I-be-in-workinLow profile single, house in Staten Islandand Manhattan while, them same catsyou sent to get me boo, is on they to get youFuckin witchu, that small time crack dealin niggaHe a bitch too, they gon& bust his shit tooShit&s real, you think you gonna set me upAnd get away scot free without some type of injuryNah kill it, I&ma flip the script on youSame thing you did to me, I&ma do it to youWho knew she was the female RamboFill one of they chest with four soon as he came in the doorLife is out, snuffed all they mans inIn the end, she had to be the Last Bitch StandinNot for long the buck the forty-four strongJust like that she was gone, now it&s overAssumin I&ll go back to my everyday lifeOf a rich millionaire just rockin the micGotta pause, and think about honey no doubtand admire how the chick went outChorus:Cause I&#39, I love you )Baby I love you ( ooh )Baby I need youI gotta have youCan't be without youBaby I love youBaby I need youI gotta have youCan't be without youBaby I love youBaby I need youI gotta have youVerse One: Black RobI met her uptown on Dikeland.You know I need you..Can't be without you..Gotta have you, to heightenTm so out of control, yeahEverytime you look my wayI realize more and moreHow much I adoreThose pretty eyes of yoursI'm helpless babyWhat I want to know isAre you willing to tryCan you love me for a lifetimeIn just one nightOohBaby I love you ( love you )Baby I need you ( need you )I gotta have you ( I gotta have you
采纳率:36%
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。GTA圣安地列斯的广播里面的歌曲,谁能告诉我歌名_百度知道
GTA圣安地列斯的广播里面的歌曲,谁能告诉我歌名
我有更好的答案
Mickey Gilley - “Make The World Go Away”
10. Ed Bruce - “Mama Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys”
11. Merle Haggard - “Always Wanting You”
12. Eddie Rabbit - “I Love A Rainy Night”
14. Willie Nelson - “Crazy”
8. Patsy Cline - “Three Cigarettes in the Ashtray”
9. Jerry Reed - “Amos Moses&
1. Whitey Shafer - “All My Exes Live In Texas”
13. Statler Brothers - “New York City”
15. Statler Brothers - “Bed of Roses”这都是SA里面的歌,去搜一下应该能找到的目录. Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn - “Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man”
3. Hank Williams - “Hey Good Lookin’”
4. Juice Newton - “Queen of Hearts”
5. Asleep At The Wheel - “The Letter That Johnny Walker Read”
6. The Desert Rose Band - “One Step Forward”
采纳率:22%
宣传片里那首说唱的歌是i don't give a f**k
PS:**代表UC 个人觉得是圣安地列斯里最好听的
你是想听里面的free bird和Tom Petty Running Down a Dream吧歌名给你了,可以去百度搜索。这里不能发网址。
在游戏的资料里有一个音乐文件夹,你可以去里面找
我知道里面著名的歌曲 《CRAZY》、&some kind of wonderful&第一首是爵士乐蓝掉
去找MP3格式的文件夹一个一个查
其他5条回答