dead island epidemicc是什么游戏

Epidemic是什么游戏_百度知道to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 10 Steam Achievements
Title: Rabiez: Epidemic
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Mar, 2016
Buy Rabiez: Epidemic
Packages that include this game
Buy New Reality Studio Pack
Buy the New Reality Studio pack and get access to all games and associated DLC in the New Reality catalog, plus a subscription to all future releases!
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 26 September
-90%? 133? 13
Recent updates
4 September
If you enjoyed Atonement, please take a moment to check out its direct sequel on Greenlight!
Help us greenl So Many Cubes!
So Many Cubes is a fun yet chaotic strategy game where the objective is to destroy the Mothercube.
There's plenty of fun to be had and we need your help to get the game greenlit so if you like this great game, just go over and help us by voting yes!
About This Game
Brought to you by the developer of 'AI: Rampage' - the well-received robot apocalypse survival game!
Guide your band of survivors as they attempt to escape the epicentre of the infection!
Safe places danger is everywhere! Do you choose to merely survive, or attempt to stop the epidemic in this territory?
Original combination of tactical elements and Arcade gameplay
Realistic survivor AI
Wide range of level types and settings
Built on the custom, acclaimed engine that powers AI: Rampage!
Steam Achievements & Steam Cloud
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Dualcore AMD,INTEL
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, AMD Radeon HD2600, Intel HD 2000
Storage: 90 MB available space
More like this
Mostly Negative
(31 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(17)
Negative&(26)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(31)
Key Activations&(12)
All Languages&(43)
Your Languages&(23)
Display As:
Most Helpful
19 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Negative)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
What the hell is this crap?
There is another &game& called AI Rampage, that looks exactly like this one. I guess we have another copypaste wannabe over here.
what the f*ck did i just play?honestly though, this game is horrible, i can get and play better flash gameStory : 0/10No Story or anything that explain what happen on the game, you're controling group of police/single police trying to murder zombies and watching out white people (because for some reason, white people NPC is the one that starting the plague)Gameplay : 2/1010 Mission, Repetitive and absolutely ridiculous (it's f*cking easy or totally unbeatable)AI : 1/10Stupid af, Police my ???, they can't do jack ????, when zombie near them they'll run away like a baby and won't shot, they shot and move, they can't move backward and shot and they also
constantly run into wall when not controlled and being chased by zombie, the zombie is also stupid but they are strong af, you need to kill/shot them atleast 6 times which is really hard to kill when you do mission with one police officer. (Also the police shot one bullet every one second, which give more time for the zombie to come closer at your controlled character)Grapich : 1/10I played better flash game with better grapichSound : 1/10Nothing interesting here in particular, no voice acting tho only zombie and SFXEnjoyment : 3/10Do i enjoy it? No, It is challenging but in stupid wayConclusionStay away from this game, try other game, if you're looking similar game go play Class 3 Outbreak, it's a web flash game that use google map as a level, you can create your own level too in C3O, you can recruit survivor, you can barricade house, and more content that didn't exist in this game.too bad i can't remove this game because the certain circumtanses, he'll i'llc omplete the game and get all the achivement (if that even possible), it was wrong to have this game, if i didn't collect all achivement this game will tarnish my effort to become Master Achivement Hunter. ( =w= )===========UPDATEDwell nothing change in the scoring and the review.i didn't finish the game, no... no, i can finish it but i have enough with this. also it seems achivement 6-10 can't be unlocked, RIP my effort as achivement hunter, i'm going to ask steam to completely remove this game from my library*go play Class 3 Outbreak, the game is quite similar with this one but it's 100x better than this
Who ????in idiot created the ????in ???? game ?
Product received for free
I got this game for free and even that won't make this game fun to play.
Was this review helpful?
I got it for free from a giveaway. Literally the only reason I have it.
Standard top-down &strategy& game with marginal graphics. No suprise there. The main menu instructions are written like a Chenglish quick-guide on a crappy import radio. However, controlling the &policemen& is extremely difficult, they don't follow your actions half the time, and for some reason only start shooting when there's a zombie right on top of them, regardless of &active& or &passive& mode. Tried multiple positions for the policemen - same results on first level, even with difficulty on lowest settings. (It's not a bug, it's a FEATURE! /s) Is there actual strategy, hidden somewhere within the bowels of this cobbled together pile of code that's considered a game? Maybe, but I can't find it.Really glad I didn't spend $2 on this. It's not worth $0.20. Left menu open for two more minutes to post review, couldn't even make it through five minutes of play.
Was this review helpful?
r.i.p my 0.20$
Was this review helpful?
Pros:-Very Cheap-Tactical, needs careful position of your policeman-Different levelsCons-No Randomized Maps-No Multiplayer-No Workshop-No Map Editor-Low ReplayabilityOverall for $2 bux the cons are expected and the game is more of a time killer. I would like to see the developer add at least steam workshop with a map editor so the community can create custom maps, later on add randomized maps, multiplayer and so on. But would I recommend the game? I would, it costs less than a burger and you have a small game that will keep you busy for some time and besides you would support the develop to develop the game further or if not create a better version.
Was this review helpful?
This isn't the worst game i've played:It's marginally funThe game worksUses standard RTS controlsSo why is this game so bad, because it's not interesting in any way.
Was this review helpful?
Good strategy game to pass time
Was this review helpful?
Good strategy game to pass time. It could be better, but I had fun playing it. Worth buying when on sale.Pros:- Fun- Good difficultyCons:- No tutorial- Menu is not user friendly- Characters are very similar, so it's hard to distinguish initially- Cops have the same velocity or are slower than the zombies, and have extremelly low damage. Quite frustrating, indeedBy the way, I think it would be good to add the option to assign group of characters to hotkeys.
Was this review helpful?
Not a fan of the controls.It is laggy and sometimes unresponsive.It's not Bad Rats.Just don't like the game, but if you're a fan of tactical games, you'd probably enjoy it at a discounted price.
Was this review helpful?
It's like being with friends while anticipating them to turn on you one at a time.
In this fallen world, you know its gonna happen.
Nicknamed:
Friends Simulator 2016.
Comes with 10 environments!
Was this review helpful?
Start game, crashes on menu, ctrl+alt+del, close from task manager, that's all i'll try. Uninstall
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Rabiez: Epidemic
New Reality Studio Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiterundead 是什么游戏_百度知道Dead Island: Epidemic是什么游戏啊 只看楼主收藏回复 sxl0814
只为+1 12 为什么会给我邮件一份key?我好像没要过这游戏啊??? 送TA礼物
回复 举报|1楼.../p/2871368...
Dead Island Epidemic - Guides, Q&A, Wiki and General Strategy | Added support for two (2) currencies for shop items, the user can choose which ...www.51yue.net/news/90...
【游侠导读】开发商Deep Silver近日宣布,《死亡岛:瘟疫(Dead Island: Epidemic)》研发工作已经被停止,10月15日正式停服。,游侠网www.ali213.net/news/html/9...
《死亡岛》以煽情的宣传片吸引了众多玩家,不过这个系列的评价却不尽如人意,日前Deep Silver发布了新作《死亡岛:传染病》,为了避嫌,本作将是一款专注多.../news/1...
dead island epidemic相关信息,dead island epidemic点了开始不出游戏_百度知道文件格式:LRC/Lyric-HTML版www.huba.cc/k/deadisland...epidemic
《死亡岛:传染病(Dead Island: Epidemic)》游戏截图
15:35:42 游民星空 1 2 下一页 友情提示:支持键盘左右键“←→”.../html/2913...shtml
[steamlink]/app/222900[/steamlink] 死亡岛:病毒(Dead Island: Epidemic)已经加入免费玩 ,SteamCN 蒸汽动力/t-1
dead island epidemic点了开始不出游戏这款游戏是外国基佬发明出来的,不支持中文或别的语言,在电脑系统内,把中文当成乱码处理了,所以游戏出错,导致开始不了游戏解决.../question/...
Dead Island: Epidemic全部 讨论 截图 艺术作品 实况直播 视频 新闻 指南 评测 0 人在组里聊天 | 查看统计 过去的一周中最热门的社区和官方内容。 (?)载入中.../app/2229...
Dead Island: Epidemic is a free-to-play ZOMBA (Zombie Online Multiplayer Battle Arena) game set in the ever-expanding Dead Island universe./dead-island-epidemic/}

我要回帖

更多关于 epidemic 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信