洛克王国神秘的图形说的伟大的jc是谁人

洛克人所有系列里,那个洛克人主角令大家认为最伟大?最帅?_百度知道
洛克人所有系列里,那个洛克人主角令大家认为最伟大?最帅?
是X系列的X达认为那个洛克人最伟大?等等?还是元祖系列的洛克人?还是ZERO系列的ZERO
提问者采纳
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!。!!,独自在战斗!!!!!!!!,不惜为了人们牺牲自己!!!。!!!!!!!!!!,巨强的敌人!!!!!!!!。!背负着人们的误解!!。这不伟大吗。。即使自己最爱的人伤心欲绝也要拯救世界!!当然是zero了!!!!
不过,ZERO喜欢雪儿?看不出来啊,雪儿喜欢ZERO但ZERO好像谁都不喜欢。
zero太冷了。但我看得清楚,他们绝对是一对!
恩恩,谢谢你
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
洛克人的相关知识
其他1条回答
个人认为X系列中的Z好些吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
洛克王国最伟大的魔法师是谁?
作者:娃娃 来源:未知
发布时间: 11:04:43
最伟大的魔法师& 洛克王国最伟大的魔法师是谁&& 谁又是洛克王国最伟大的魔法师& 让小编来告诉大家吧~~
问:洛克王国最伟大的魔法师是谁?
答:洛克王国最伟大的魔法师就是王国守护者,相信了吧?相信就对了,洛克王国最伟大的魔法师就是王国守护者。
热门专题传送门
猜你喜欢:英 洛克说的读书名言_百度知道
英 洛克说的读书名言
我有更好的答案
关于读书(学习)的名人名言
第一部分:
1、敏而好学,不耻下问——孔子
2、业精于勤,荒于嬉;行成于思,毁于随——韩愈
3、学而不思则罔,思而不学则殆——孔子
4、知之者不如好之者,好之者不如乐之者——孔子
5、三人行,必有我师也。择其善者而从之,其不善者而改之——孔子
6、兴于《诗》,立于礼,成于乐——孔子
7、己所不欲,勿施于人——孔子
8、读书破万卷,下笔如有神——杜甫
9、读书有三到,谓心到,眼到,口到——朱熹
10、立身以立学为先,立学以读书为本——欧阳修
11、读万卷书,行万里路——刘彝
12、黑发不知勤学早,白发方悔读书迟——颜真卿
13、书卷多情似故人,晨昏忧乐每相亲——于谦
14、书犹药也,善读之可以医愚——刘向
15、少壮不努力,老大徒伤...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这不科学!洛克人可以这样通关?
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场带你装逼带你飞
15 摘要274 赞
这个警察是在试验发射49枪,两个手无寸铁的犯罪嫌疑人——buzzfeed新闻
This Cop Is On Trial For Firing 49 Shots At Two Unarmed Suspects - BuzzFeed News
阅读:1774
还没有中文摘要,写点什么,一起分享?
同时分享到腾讯微博
Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed珍妮长/ buzzfeedCleveland Police Officer Vasile Nan was grabbing a computer from his parked cruiser when he was startled by a loud boom from a nearby Chevy Malibu.克利夫兰警官瓦西里南从他停巡洋舰抢电脑的时候他被从附近的雪佛兰马里布繁荣的一声吓了一跳。“Popped a round off right as he drove by us,” Nan announced on the police department’s radio Channel 2, thinking he had just narrowly missed getting shot in a bizarre drive-by near the city’s Justice Center. “Use caution — occupants are armed.”“出现一轮掉他开车经过我们,“南宣布了公安部门的无线电频道2,以为他只是狭义错过了附近城市的正义中心在一个奇怪的投篮。“谨慎人武装起来。”The chase that ensued would cast a national spotlight on the city and its police.随后的追逐会铸造一个全国的聚光灯下的城市和它的警察。After Nan’s dispatch, more and more cruisers joined the pursuit. Reports on the Cleveland Police radio got increasingly grim as officers seemingly described the violence they were witnessing.南的调度后,越来越多的巡洋舰加入追求。在克利夫兰警察广播电台报道了越来越严峻的官员似乎描述了他们亲眼目睹的暴力。“They’re shooting at us! They’re shooting at officers!”“他们向我们开枪!他们朝官!““He’s pointing the gun out the back window.”“他指着枪飞出窗外。”“Passenger is reloading.”“乘客是重装。”The incident would lead to two deaths, more than a hundred shots fired, dozens of officers suspended, and one facing prosecution.事故导致两人死亡,超过一百枪,数十名官员停职,一面临起诉。
Timothy Russell’s Chevy Malibu
Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigationtimothy罗素的雪佛兰马里布俄亥俄州局刑事调查The events of Nov. 29, 2012, began when Officer John Jordan stopped Timothy Russell and Malissa Williams for a signal violation. Jordan also suspected Russell and Williams of drug activity, originally spotting them outside the Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry men’s homeless shelter, a spot known for drug dealing and often referred to as “the wall.”日的事件,开始时官约翰乔丹停止timothy罗素和威廉姆斯为一个信号,违反玛莉莎。乔丹也怀疑罗素和威廉姆斯的药物活性,最初发现他们在信义都市部人的无家可归者收容所,一点称为毒品交易,通常被称为“墙”。
that as he approached Russell’s Chevy Malibu, Williams, in the passenger seat, became irate and started flailing and screaming. Russell put the car back in gear and took off. Jordan ran back to his car and gave chase, but he was too slow and Russell lost him.
,当他走近罗素的雪佛兰马里布,威廉姆斯,在乘客的座位上,成了愤怒,开始挥舞着。罗素把车回齿轮和起飞。乔丹跑回到自己的车去追,但他太慢,罗素失去了他。The episode might have been over if Russell’s Malibu, with a history of engine woes, didn’t let out a booming backfire right front of Nan — which he mistook for a gunshot.这可能是在罗素的马里布,一个发动机问题的历史,不让一个蓬勃发展的回火右前方的南-他误以为枪声。For the next 22 minutes, Timothy Russell led police on a chase reaching speeds of 100 mph.在接下来的22分钟,timothy罗素led警察追逐达到每小时100英里的速度。As Russell ran red lights and blew through busy intersections, 62 police vehicles and more than 100 officers joined the pursuit, according to a state investigation.
would later determine that 37% of the Cleveland Police Department was involved.罗素闯了红灯,吹过繁忙的十字路口,62辆警车和100多名官兵加入的追求,根据一项国家调查。
后来确定,克利夫兰警察局37%有关。Russell eventually reached a dead end in the staff parking lot of Heritage Middle School. As he circled the lot looking for a way out,
罗素最终达成了一个死胡同,在遗产中学停车场的工作人员。他在很多寻找出路,
“Shots fired, shots fired!” rang out over the police radio as Diaz pulled the trigger and fired four shots. None of the officers on the scene knew for sure, but all would later tell investigators they assumed that it was the suspects firing, not the police.“开枪,开枪!“响了对警察广播电台为迪亚兹扣动了扳机,开了四枪。在现场的人员不知道,但后来告诉调查人员,他们认为这是犯罪嫌疑人射击,不是警察。“They’re ramming us!” an officer broadcasted as Russell’s Malibu collided with a police car blocking the only exit.“他们打我们!“军官播放罗素的马里布相撞,一辆警车挡住了唯一的出口。“Watch for crossfire! Crossfire!” someone yelled as the officers unleashed a barrage of bullets.“看交火!交火!“有人大叫警察释放了子弹弹幕。
. Russell and Williams were hit more than 20 times each and died inside the Malibu. No guns were found inside the car. Every shot fired came from a Cleveland cop’s gun. Investigators later determined that during the shoot-out there were
— one lasting 17 seconds and another lasting about five seconds.
。罗素和威廉姆斯都打了超过20次每死在马里布。没有枪,发现车内。每一枪来自克利夫兰的警察的枪。随后调查人员确定,在拍摄过程中有
-一个持续17秒,另一个持续五秒。On Feb. 5, 2013,
of a yearlong investigation into the chase and shooting.日,一个在追逐长达一年的调查
和射击。On Russell’s actions, DeWine said, “To state the obvious, this chase could have ended without tragic results if Timothy Russell had simply stopped his car in response to the police pursuit. Perhaps the alcohol and the cocaine in his system impaired his judgment. We will never know.”在罗素的行动,dewine表示,“显而易见,这就没有追逐的悲惨结果如果timothy罗素已经停止了他的汽车针对警察的追求。也许是酒精和可卡因影响他的判断他的系统。我们永远不会知道。”On the police’s actions, DeWine said a “lack supervisor command and warnings … resulted in an overall failure to control the situation” and “the large number of vehicles involved contributed to a crossfire situation … that risked the lives of many officers.”在警方的行动,dewine表示“缺乏主管命令和警告……导致整体失效控制局面”和“大量的车辆参与促成了交火的情况……冒着许多人员的生活。”“It is, quite frankly, a miracle that no law enforcement officer was killed,” DeWine said. “Clearly, officers misinterpreted the facts. They failed to follow established rules.”“是的,坦率地说,没有执法人员被打死了一个奇迹,“德万说。“显然,警察曲解事实。他们未能遵守既定的规则。”Of the 62 police cars that took chase, only three had been authorized to do so. Because of the confusion and lack of organization on the radio, more than 90 police officers joined the pursuit without requisite clearance by dispatch.在62辆警车把追逐,只有三的人被授权这样做。由于混乱和广播上缺乏组织,90多名警察参加了追求无必要的间隙通过调度。In all, 63 officers were suspended, one supervisor was fired, and two more supervisors were demoted. Days of protests and rallies in Cleveland followed. The public outcry and horrific detail surrounding Williams and Russell’s killings by police became the catalyst for a
— the second federal probe of Cleveland Police in less than 10 years. The families of Williams and Russell each reached $1.5 million settlements with the city.在所有,63名官员被停职,一个主管被解雇了,和两个主管被降级。在克利夫兰的抗议和集会的日子之后。公众强烈和可怕的细节围绕威廉姆斯和罗素的谋杀警察成为一个
-克利夫兰警方在不到10年的第二个联邦调查的催化剂。威廉姆斯和罗素都达到了1500000美元的和解与城市家庭。That might have been the end of the of the legal efforts to right the wrongs of Nov. 29, if it weren’t for Officer Michael Brelo’s role.这可能是在对十一月二十九日错误的法律努力的结束,如果不是官迈克尔brelo的作用。During the second wave of gunfire, the five-year veteran of the department jumped on the hood of the Malibu, trained his Glock on the suspects, and sent a hail of bullets into the windshield.炮火的第二次浪潮中,部门的五年的老将跳上马里布的罩,训练他的格洛克的嫌疑人,并派出枪林弹雨到挡风玻璃。Of the 137 bullets fired by cops in the parking lot that night, 49 of them came from Brelo’s gun. That second, five-second wave that investigators wrote about came solely from his Glock 17.的137发子弹在停车场,晚上警察开枪,49人来自brelo的枪。第二,五的第二次浪潮,研究人员写到了仅仅来自他的格洛克17。On April 6, Brelo will go on trial for two counts of voluntary manslaughter. If convicted, he could face up to 10 years in prison. Of the 13 officers who fired shots that day, Brelo was the only one indicted by a Cuyahoga County grand jury. (Five other supervisors face misdemeanor charges for dereliction of duty.)四月六日,brelo将两项故意杀人罪的审判。如果罪名成立,他可能面临监禁了10年。13的军官开枪的那一天,brelo是唯一一个被cuyahoga县大陪审团。(五其他监管者面临渎职指控。)The trial comes as the Cleveland Police Department is facing federal supervision and national scrutiny. The Department of Justice and the department are currently negotiating the terms of a court enforceable agreement aimed at fixing the use of force, training, and supervision problems the department hasn’t corrected since the November 2012 shooting. And while Brelo pleads his case to the judge — he waived his right to a jury trial — the people of Cleveland wait to see whether the officers who gunned down an unarmed 12-year old named Tamir Rice last November will face punishment.审判之际,克利夫兰警察部门面临联邦监督和国家监督。司法部和部门正在协商法院强制执行的协议旨在固定力,使用方面的培训,并监督问题的部门还没有纠正自十一月2012的命中率。而brelo恳求他的案件的法官-他放弃由陪审团审判的权利-克利夫兰人等着看是否警察枪杀一名手无寸铁的12岁的名叫塔米尔大米去年十一月将面临处罚。To make their case, the prosecution is likely to call the 12 other cops who shot their guns on Nov. 29 — all of whom told investigators they felt the actions of the police that night were justified — and ask them to break the blue wall of silence, testify against a fellow officer, and tell the judge that when they stopped shooting, Brelo didn’t.使他们的案件,检察机关很可能给其他12个警察射杀他们的枪在十一月二十九日-所有的人告诉调查人员,他们觉得那晚是正当的--让他们打破沉默,蓝色的墙的警察行动,见证一个同事,告诉法官,当他们停下来射击,brelo没有。
Timothy Russell
Michelle Russell罗素米歇尔罗素One person who won’t be able to explain what happened on Nov. 29 at the trial is Tim Russell.一个人不能解释发生了什么事在十一月二十九日审判提姆罗素。
revealed that Russell’s blood alcohol level that night was at 0.131, more than twice the legal limit. They also found cocaine and marijuana in his system, and a crack pipe on the front seat of the Malibu.
透露罗素的血液中的酒精含量,晚上是0.131,超过两倍的法律限制。他们还发现在他的系统的可卡因和大麻,和在马里布的前座裂纹管。In the immediate aftermath, local media and police portrayed Russell and Williams as dangerous drug addicts with long rap sheets who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. The police union, based on the fact that no officers were harmed, called the event
And even when no gun turned up inside the Malibu, the police continued for days to search the chase route and the Cuyahoga River, determined to find the gun that Russell and Williams had inevitably tossed. Those searches came up empty.在不久之后,当地媒体和警方称罗素和威廉姆斯为长说唱片谁想要一个荣耀的火焰去危险的吸毒者。警察工会,基于这样的事实,没有人员受伤,被称为事件
即使没有枪出现在马里布,警方持续了好几天搜索追逐路线和凯霍加河,决心找到枪,罗素和威廉姆斯已经不可避免地扔。这些搜索空了。Russell’s family acknowledges that Tim struggled with drugs since the mid-’90s, but they still maintain that he was no hardcore criminal hell-bent on fighting it out with the police. Rather, his sister Michelle Russell described him to BuzzFeed News as “loud, boisterous, jolly, happy.”罗素的家人承认提姆在90年代中期以来,毒品,但他们仍坚持认为他没有铁杆刑事死心塌地的战斗是警察。相反,他的姐姐米歇尔罗素称他为“大声喧闹,buzzfeed消息,快乐的,幸福的。”“He had a lot of the same chara when she died in ‘97, a lot of things started to fall apart for Tim,” Michelle said.“他有很多相同的特征,为我的妈妈;当她去世97年,很多事情开始土崩瓦解,提姆,”米歇尔说。It seemed that around the time Russell’s mother died, things were already falling apart for him.似乎身边的时候,罗素的母亲去世了,事情已经崩溃,他。In 1996, Russell went to jail for petty theft. His wife April divorced him while he was locked up. Prior to their divorce, the couple lost custody of their son, Tim Jr., who went to live with April’s parents.1996,罗素去了小偷小摸的监狱。他的妻子与他离婚,四月他被关起来。他们离婚之前,这对夫妇失去了他们的儿子,小提姆保管,谁去与四月的父母住在一起。Then in January 1997, his mother had a fatal stroke and died. Russell, who had been a casual drug user in the past, started to lose control.然后在一月1997,他的母亲也有一个致命的中风和死亡。罗素,谁一直在过去的一个偶然吸毒,开始失去控制。“He was struggling with these two major things — that’s what caused him to go back to the drugs,” Michelle said. “Prior to that he had been clean for 10 years plus.”“他是在这两个主要的东西-那是什么原因使他回到药物,”米歇尔说。“在此之前,他已清理10年加。”Despite his struggle with addiction, Russell went through long periods of sobriety, his sister said. Michelle believes that at the time of his death, her brother was on the road to recovery. She said that every week Russell would go to church with her and and ask the congregation to pray for him.尽管他与毒瘾斗争,罗素经历了长时间的清醒,他姐姐说。米歇尔认为,在他去世时,她的弟弟是在复苏的道路上。她说,每个星期罗素都会跟她一起去教堂问众为他祈祷。“Even though my brother was struggling, he still continued to come to church and ask for help,” Michelle said. “He knew he had a problem. He was his biggest critic. He wanted to be an overcomer.”“尽管我哥哥很挣扎,他仍继续去教堂寻求帮助,”米歇尔说。“他知道他有一个问题。他是自己最大的批评家。他想成为一个胜利者。”
showed 33 confrontations with Cleveland Police dating back to 2001. The majority of her run-ins with police were for drug-related incidents or mental health/crisis interventions. The day before she killed, Williams was cited for evading bus fare.
显示33的对抗与克利夫兰警方追溯到2001。警察她口角大多数是涉毒事件或心理健康/危机干预。在她死的那一天,威廉姆斯为逃避车费引用。
. Speaking to authorities the week after she died, Trina stated that Malissa was “mental,” but “wasn’t always mental.”
。她去世后,本周当局说,天合光能表示,玛莉莎是“精神,“但是”并不总是精神。”Her cousin told investigators that Williams had abandoned her apartment to live at a homeless shelter because it made her feel comfortable. Trina said Malissa was addicted to “crack and weed” and she worried about her drug habit. Malissa rarely talked about the troubles in her life to her because her family would only offer “tough love,” Trina said.她的表哥告诉调查人员,威廉姆斯放弃了自己的公寓在一个无家可归者的收容所因为这让她感觉很舒服。天合光能说malissa醉心于“裂纹和杂草”,她担心她的毒瘾。malissa很少谈及她生活中的烦恼,她因为她的家人只会提供“严厉的爱,“天合光能说。Her cousin told an investigator that Williams was eligible for financial, outpatient medical, and therapy assistance through Mental Health Services, but she had refused help.她的表哥告诉调查者,威廉姆斯有资格获得金融援助和治疗,门诊医疗,通过心理健康服务,但她拒绝帮助。BuzzFeed News tried to reach the Williams family but their attorneys did not respond to requests for comment.buzzfeed新闻试图达到威廉姆斯的家庭但他们的律师没有回应记者的置评请求。A year before their deaths, Russell met and befriended Malissa Williams while in rehab recovering from injuries that occurred when he crashed his car during another police chase.他们死前一年,罗素结识了威廉姆斯在康复玛莉莎According to
, on Dec. 3, 2011, Russell led a police cruiser on a short chase in Mentor, Ohio, before losing control and crashing into a service pole.根据
,日,罗素led警车在导师,俄亥俄州的一个短的追逐,在失去控制,撞上一个服务极。“He was on drugs that night and he wouldn’t pull over,” Michelle said. “They got him because he wrecked the car.”“他在吸毒,晚上,他不会拉过来,”米歇尔说。“他们把他因为他毁了那辆车。”Russell was charged with felony failure to comply with an order of a police officer and ended up pleading to a “minor misdemeanor offense,” according to
.罗素被指控犯有重罪未能遵守一个警官命令结束恳求“未成年人轻罪犯罪,”根据
。Russell’s sister said she was aware of his problems. But she says she still needs answers about what exactly happened the he was shot to death – and she’s hoping a trial will bring forth that information. In a way, it’s more important to her that the Cleveland Police come clean about everything that happened than to see Brelo convicted.罗素的姐姐说,她意识到自己的问题。但她说,她还需要回答关于究竟发生了什么的他被击毙–和她希望审判将带来的信息。在某种程度上,更重要的是她,克利夫兰警察来了解发生比看到brelo判一切干净。“I want to make sure my brother’s life wasn’t in vain. If somebody was responsible, I want it uncovered,” Michelle said. “I really believe that they’re using this guy Brelo as a scapegoat to take the fall.“我想让我的兄弟的生命不是白费。如果有人负责,我想它了,”米歇尔说。“我真的相信,他们用这家伙brelo作为替罪羊来承担。“I believe that Brelo getting up on that car and shooting into deceased bodies was just unnecessary, but there were other officers there that shot a lot. And I don’t think it’s fair that he’s the only one who should be brought to trial.”“我相信brelo起床,汽车和拍摄到死者的尸体是不必要的,但也有其他官员那里,拍摄了很多。我不认为这是公平的,他是唯一一个谁应该受到审判。”One question she may never know the answer to is why her brother didn’t stop that night when he was pulled over.一个问题,她可能永远也不会知道答案是为什么她哥哥不停,晚上当他退出了。“I know he had a reason. I don’t believe he was high and out of his mind.”“我知道他有一个原因。我不相信他是高出了主意。”
Michael Brelo sits with attorney Tom Shaughnessy during an administrative hearing in Cleveland, Friday, March 13.
Mark Duncan / AP迈克尔brelo坐在律师汤姆肖内西在克利夫兰,行政听证在星期五,三月十三日。马克邓肯/美联社
two weeks after the shooting, Officer Michael Brelo said that he and his partner heard and felt shots coming at them as soon as they drove up the middle school driveway.拍摄了两周后
,官迈克尔brelo说,他和他的伙伴听到和感觉到枪声在他们尽快开车中学车道。“I’ve never been so afraid in my life,” said Brelo, who did a tour in Iraq in 2005 as a Marine. “I thought my partner and I would be shot and that we were going to be killed.”“我从来没有在我的生活如此的害怕,说:”brelo,谁没有在伊拉克的巡演2005作为一个海洋。“我想我的伙伴和我会开枪,我们会被杀死的。”As their own car started to take crossfire from other police shooting through the back of the Malibu, Brelo and his partner, Cynthia Moore, thinking they were being shot at by the suspects, fired through their windshield as they had been instructed to in this scenario that past summer at in-service training.为自己的汽车开始从其他警察射击通过马里布后采取交火,brelo和他的伙伴,辛西娅穆尔,认为他们正在开枪的嫌犯开枪,通过他们的挡风玻璃都被指示,在这种情况下,在过去的夏天的在职培训。After five or six shots, Brelo’s clip jammed. He reloaded, scurried out his driver’s side door, and continued firing at the Malibu.在五或六次,brelo的卡子卡住了。他重装上阵,急忙把他的驾驶员侧车门,并在马里布继续射击。“I feel like I’m being shot at by these suspects. And I see the suspects kept on — kept on moving — and firing,” Brelo said during his interview.“我觉得我被枪击的犯罪嫌疑人。我看到嫌疑犯在不断移动和射击,”他在接受采访时说brelo。He told investigators he remembered getting on top of another squad car to get a better shot and use the lights on the hood as cover, but his memory goes fuzzy after that.他告诉调查人员,他记得上得到了另一辆警车来获得一个更好的机会和使用的灯罩覆盖,但是他的记忆是模糊之后。“The next thing I remember I’m next to the suspect’s vehicle … and I remember having my weapon in my holster,” Brelo told investigators.“我记得的下一件事我下到嫌疑人的车辆……,我记得我收起武器,“brelo告诉调查人员。Asked if he remembered jumping on the hood of the Malibu, Brelo said, “I have no recollection if I did. Absolutely none.”问他是否记得在马里布的跳跃,brelo说,“我都不记得我了。绝对没有。”When asked if it would surprise him that shoe prints that were on the car that Brelo used for cover matched shoe prints that were on the hood of the Malibu, Brelo said, “I was so in fear for my life, it wouldn’t — I mean, I have no recollection of how I got there.”当被问及这是否会使鞋印,是用来盖配合鞋印,都在马里布,罩brelo brelo说车他吃惊的是,“我是如此恐惧对我的生活,它不会-我的意思是,我不记得我是如何到达那里。”
, Special Prosecutor Tim McGinty put out a
alleging that Brelo pulled the trigger on the kill shots.
,特别检察官提姆麦金蒂提出了一个
声称brelo扣动扳机的杀球。“After more than 100 shots were fired at Mr. Russell’s car, it was trapped by police cruisers in a narrow lane and came to a full stop. All officers at the scene saw fit to cease fire. Then Officer Brelo started shooting again and fired at least 15 shots, including fatal shots, downward through the windshield into the victims at close range as he stood on the hood of Mr. Russell’s car.”“在超过100的镜头是在罗素先生的车开火,这是被警察巡洋舰在一条狭窄的小巷,来到一个完全停止。在现场的所有人员认为合适的停火。那军官brelo开始再次拍摄至少开了15枪,包括致命的射门,向下透过挡风玻璃到受害者在近距离他站在罗素先生的车盖。”How McGinty plans to get the other officers involved to corroborate this story will be determined when those who did not face indictment take the stand at Brelo’s trial.麦金蒂计划如何获得其他涉案人员证实这个故事将被确定时,那些不在brelo面临指控的审判采取的立场。BuzzFeed News reviewed the criminal investigation interviews of all 13 officers who shot their guns during the confrontation. Every officer who fired their weapon believed it was the proper action to neutralize the threat — and most believed that their shots hit the target.buzzfeed新闻审查所有13名军官开枪枪对峙期间刑事调查访谈。每一个军官,解雇他们的武器,相信它可以消除威胁的适当的行动和大多数人认为他们的投篮命中目标。The only officer that investigators asked directly about Brelo’s actions during the shootout was Moore.
that after they exited their squad car, “I went one way and he went the other way, so I couldn’t really see him.”调查人员直接询问brelo的行动在点球大战中唯一的官是穆尔。
他们离开他们的车后,“我走了一条路,他走另一条路,所以我不能见他。”Even though they weren’t asked specifically about Brelo, two officers recalled during their interviews that they saw him on top of the police car and the Malibu.虽然他们不是特别问brelo,两名警官回忆采访时,他们看到他在顶部的警车和马里布。
that Brelo getting on the hood of the Malibu was the reason he held his fire.
,brelo获得在马里布胡德是他把火灾的原因。“When I was firing, I was looking at the driver. And then I stopped firing because I saw somebody jump on the hood of the car,” said Sabolik, who at the time had been with the Cleveland Police just five months.“当我被解雇,我看的是司机。然后我停下来,因为我看到有人烧汽车发动机罩上跳,说:”sabolik,当时已被克利夫兰警方短短的五个月。His partner,
that he couldn’t remember any of the other officers who shot except Brelo.他的伙伴,
,他不记得“The only other person I remember shooting was Brelo … Brelo was on the back of the trunk of the [police car] shooting down into the [Malibu].”
表明在大陪审团程序之后的状态的调查,所有的军官拍摄他们的武器在十一月二十九日援引第五修正案的权利和拒绝自证其罪的恐惧作证。
show that during the grand jury proceedings that followed the state’s investigation, all officers who shot their weapons on Nov. 29 invoked their Fifth Amendment rights and declined to testify for fear of self-incrimination.然后
作证。Then
and testified.sabolik和法利的大陪审团的法度保持密封。然而,在
,sabolik的回忆,他是如何得知的射手在罩顶的身份与brelo的解释,他失去的时间,当他把盖之间和粒子枪。Sabolik and Farley’s grand jury testimonies remain sealed. However, during
, Sabolik’s recollection of how he learned the identity of the shooter on top of the hood contradicts Brelo’s explanation that he lost time between when he took cover and holstered his gun.“你说你以后发现了什么是在引擎盖上?“调查人员问sabolik。“你是怎么发现的?““You said later on you found out what was up on the hood of the car?” investigators asked Sabolik. “How did you find out?”“因为他在谈论它,“菜鸟回答。“Because he was talking about it,” the rookie replied.“他说什么?“调查研究。“那人是谁?““He was talking about?” investigators probed. “Who was that?”“迈克brelo说,“sabolik。“Mike Brelo,” Sabolik said.
珍妮长/ buzzfeed克利夫兰警官瓦西里南从他停巡洋舰抢电脑的时候他被从附近的雪佛兰马里布繁荣的一声吓了一跳。“出现一轮掉他开车经过我们,“南宣布了公安部门的无线电频道2,以为他只是狭义错过了附近城市的正义中心在一个奇怪的投篮。“谨慎人武装起来。”随后的追逐会铸造一个全国的聚光灯下的城市和它的警察。南的调度后,越来越多的巡洋舰加入追求。在克利夫兰警察广播电台报道了越来越严峻的官员似乎描述了他们亲眼目睹的暴力。“他们向我们开枪!他们朝官!““他指着枪飞出窗外。”“乘客是重装。”事故导致两人死亡,超过一百枪,数十名官员停职,一面临起诉。timothy罗素的雪佛兰马里布俄亥俄州局刑事调查日的事件,开始时官约翰乔丹停止timothy罗素和威廉姆斯为一个信号,违反玛莉莎。乔丹也怀疑罗素和威廉姆斯的药物活性,最初发现他们在信义都市部人的无家可归者收容所,一点称为毒品交易,通常被称为“墙”。,当他走近罗素的雪佛兰马里布,威廉姆斯,在乘客的座位上,成了愤怒,开始挥舞着。罗素把车回齿轮和起飞。乔丹跑回到自己的车去追,但他太慢,罗素失去了他。这可能是在罗素的马里布,一个发动机问题的历史,不让一个蓬勃发展的回火右前方的南-他误以为枪声。在接下来的22分钟,timothy罗素led警察追逐达到每小时100英里的速度。罗素闯了红灯,吹过繁忙的十字路口,62辆警车和100多名官兵加入的追求,根据一项国家调查。后来确定,克利夫兰警察局37%有关。罗素最终达成了一个死胡同,在遗产中学停车场的工作人员。他在很多寻找出路,“开枪,开枪!“响了对警察广播电台为迪亚兹扣动了扳机,开了四枪。在现场的人员不知道,但后来告诉调查人员,他们认为这是犯罪嫌疑人射击,不是警察。“他们打我们!“军官播放罗素的马里布相撞,一辆警车挡住了唯一的出口。“看交火!交火!“有人大叫警察释放了子弹弹幕。。罗素和威廉姆斯都打了超过20次每死在马里布。没有枪,发现车内。每一枪来自克利夫兰的警察的枪。随后调查人员确定,在拍摄过程中有 -一个持续17秒,另一个持续五秒。日,一个在追逐长达一年的调查和射击。在罗素的行动,dewine表示,“显而易见,这就没有追逐的悲惨结果如果timothy罗素已经停止了他的汽车针对警察的追求。也许是酒精和可卡因影响他的判断他的系统。我们永远不会知道。”在警方的行动,dewine表示“缺乏主管命令和警告……导致整体失效控制局面”和“大量的车辆参与促成了交火的情况……冒着许多人员的生活。”“是的,坦率地说,没有执法人员被打死了一个奇迹,“德万说。“显然,警察曲解事实。他们未能遵守既定的规则。”在62辆警车把追逐,只有三的人被授权这样做。由于混乱和广播上缺乏组织,90多名警察参加了追求无必要的间隙通过调度。在所有,63名官员被停职,一个主管被解雇了,和两个主管被降级。在克利夫兰的抗议和集会的日子之后。公众强烈和可怕的细节围绕威廉姆斯和罗素的谋杀警察成为一个 -克利夫兰警方在不到10年的第二个联邦调查的催化剂。威廉姆斯和罗素都达到了1500000美元的和解与城市家庭。这可能是在对十一月二十九日错误的法律努力的结束,如果不是官迈克尔brelo的作用。炮火的第二次浪潮中,部门的五年的老将跳上马里布的罩,训练他的格洛克的嫌疑人,并派出枪林弹雨到挡风玻璃。的137发子弹在停车场,晚上警察开枪,49人来自brelo的枪。第二,五的第二次浪潮,研究人员写到了仅仅来自他的格洛克17。四月六日,brelo将两项故意杀人罪的审判。如果罪名成立,他可能面临监禁了10年。13的军官开枪的那一天,brelo是唯一一个被cuyahoga县大陪审团。(五其他监管者面临渎职指控。)审判之际,克利夫兰警察部门面临联邦监督和国家监督。司法部和部门正在协商法院强制执行的协议旨在固定力,使用方面的培训,并监督问题的部门还没有纠正自十一月2012的命中率。而brelo恳求他的案件的法官-他放弃由陪审团审判的权利-克利夫兰人等着看是否警察枪杀一名手无寸铁的12岁的名叫塔米尔大米去年十一月将面临处罚。使他们的案件,检察机关很可能给其他12个警察射杀他们的枪在十一月二十九日-所有的人告诉调查人员,他们觉得那晚是正当的--让他们打破沉默,蓝色的墙的警察行动,见证一个同事,告诉法官,当他们停下来射击,brelo没有。罗素米歇尔罗素一个人不能解释发生了什么事在十一月二十九日审判提姆罗素。透露罗素的血液中的酒精含量,晚上是0.131,超过两倍的法律限制。他们还发现在他的系统的可卡因和大麻,和在马里布的前座裂纹管。在不久之后,当地媒体和警方称罗素和威廉姆斯为长说唱片谁想要一个荣耀的火焰去危险的吸毒者。警察工会,基于这样的事实,没有人员受伤,被称为事件即使没有枪出现在马里布,警方持续了好几天搜索追逐路线和凯霍加河,决心找到枪,罗素和威廉姆斯已经不可避免地扔。这些搜索空了。罗素的家人承认提姆在90年代中期以来,毒品,但他们仍坚持认为他没有铁杆刑事死心塌地的战斗是警察。相反,他的姐姐米歇尔罗素称他为“大声喧闹,buzzfeed消息,快乐的,幸福的。”“他有很多相同的特征,为我的妈妈;当她去世97年,很多事情开始土崩瓦解,提姆,”米歇尔说。似乎身边的时候,罗素的母亲去世了,事情已经崩溃,他。1996,罗素去了小偷小摸的监狱。他的妻子与他离婚,四月他被关起来。他们离婚之前,这对夫妇失去了他们的儿子,小提姆保管,谁去与四月的父母住在一起。然后在一月1997,他的母亲也有一个致命的中风和死亡。罗素,谁一直在过去的一个偶然吸毒,开始失去控制。“他是在这两个主要的东西-那是什么原因使他回到药物,”米歇尔说。“在此之前,他已清理10年加。”尽管他与毒瘾斗争,罗素经历了长时间的清醒,他姐姐说。米歇尔认为,在他去世时,她的弟弟是在复苏的道路上。她说,每个星期罗素都会跟她一起去教堂问众为他祈祷。“尽管我哥哥很挣扎,他仍继续去教堂寻求帮助,”米歇尔说。“他知道他有一个问题。他是自己最大的批评家。他想成为一个胜利者。”显示33的对抗与克利夫兰警方追溯到2001。警察她口角大多数是涉毒事件或心理健康/危机干预。在她死的那一天,威廉姆斯为逃避车费引用。。她去世后,本周当局说,天合光能表示,玛莉莎是“精神,“但是”并不总是精神。”她的表哥告诉调查人员,威廉姆斯放弃了自己的公寓在一个无家可归者的收容所因为这让她感觉很舒服。天合光能说malissa醉心于“裂纹和杂草”,她担心她的毒瘾。malissa很少谈及她生活中的烦恼,她因为她的家人只会提供“严厉的爱,“天合光能说。她的表哥告诉调查者,威廉姆斯有资格获得金融援助和治疗,门诊医疗,通过心理健康服务,但她拒绝帮助。buzzfeed新闻试图达到威廉姆斯的家庭但他们的律师没有回应记者的置评请求。他们死前一年,罗素结识了威廉姆斯在康复玛莉莎根据,日,罗素led警车在导师,俄亥俄州的一个短的追逐,在失去控制,撞上一个服务极。“他在吸毒,晚上,他不会拉过来,”米歇尔说。“他们把他因为他毁了那辆车。”罗素被指控犯有重罪未能遵守一个警官命令结束恳求“未成年人轻罪犯罪,”根据。罗素的姐姐说,她意识到自己的问题。但她说,她还需要回答关于究竟发生了什么的他被击毙–和她希望审判将带来的信息。在某种程度上,更重要的是她,克利夫兰警察来了解发生比看到brelo判一切干净。“我想让我的兄弟的生命不是白费。如果有人负责,我想它了,”米歇尔说。“我真的相信,他们用这家伙brelo作为替罪羊来承担。“我相信brelo起床,汽车和拍摄到死者的尸体是不必要的,但也有其他官员那里,拍摄了很多。我不认为这是公平的,他是唯一一个谁应该受到审判。”一个问题,她可能永远也不会知道答案是为什么她哥哥不停,晚上当他退出了。“我知道他有一个原因。我不相信他是高出了主意。”迈克尔brelo坐在律师汤姆肖内西在克利夫兰,行政听证在星期五,三月十三日。马克邓肯/美联社拍摄了两周后,官迈克尔brelo说,他和他的伙伴听到和感觉到枪声在他们尽快开车中学车道。“我从来没有在我的生活如此的害怕,说:”brelo,谁没有在伊拉克的巡演2005作为一个海洋。“我想我的伙伴和我会开枪,我们会被杀死的。”为自己的汽车开始从其他警察射击通过马里布后采取交火,brelo和他的伙伴,辛西娅穆尔,认为他们正在开枪的嫌犯开枪,通过他们的挡风玻璃都被指示,在这种情况下,在过去的夏天的在职培训。在五或六次,brelo的卡子卡住了。他重装上阵,急忙把他的驾驶员侧车门,并在马里布继续射击。“我觉得我被枪击的犯罪嫌疑人。我看到嫌疑犯在不断移动和射击,”他在接受采访时说brelo。他告诉调查人员,他记得上得到了另一辆警车来获得一个更好的机会和使用的灯罩覆盖,但是他的记忆是模糊之后。“我记得的下一件事我下到嫌疑人的车辆……,我记得我收起武器,“brelo告诉调查人员。问他是否记得在马里布的跳跃,brelo说,“我都不记得我了。绝对没有。”当被问及这是否会使鞋印,是用来盖配合鞋印,都在马里布,罩brelo brelo说车他吃惊的是,“我是如此恐惧对我的生活,它不会-我的意思是,我不记得我是如何到达那里。”,特别检察官提姆麦金蒂提出了一个声称brelo扣动扳机的杀球。“在超过100的镜头是在罗素先生的车开火,这是被警察巡洋舰在一条狭窄的小巷,来到一个完全停止。在现场的所有人员认为合适的停火。那军官brelo开始再次拍摄至少开了15枪,包括致命的射门,向下透过挡风玻璃到受害者在近距离他站在罗素先生的车盖。”麦金蒂计划如何获得其他涉案人员证实这个故事将被确定时,那些不在brelo面临指控的审判采取的立场。buzzfeed新闻审查所有13名军官开枪枪对峙期间刑事调查访谈。每一个军官,解雇他们的武器,相信它可以消除威胁的适当的行动和大多数人认为他们的投篮命中目标。调查人员直接询问brelo的行动在点球大战中唯一的官是穆尔。他们离开他们的车后,“我走了一条路,他走另一条路,所以我不能见他。”虽然他们不是特别问brelo,两名警官回忆采访时,他们看到他在顶部的警车和马里布。,brelo获得在马里布胡德是他把火灾的原因。“当我被解雇,我看的是司机。然后我停下来,因为我看到有人烧汽车发动机罩上跳,说:”sabolik,当时已被克利夫兰警方短短的五个月。他的伙伴,,他不记得表明在大陪审团程序之后的状态的调查,所有的军官拍摄他们的武器在十一月二十九日援引第五修正案的权利和拒绝自证其罪的恐惧作证。然后作证。sabolik和法利的大陪审团的法度保持密封。然而,在,sabolik的回忆,他是如何得知的射手在罩顶的身份与brelo的解释,他失去的时间,当他把盖之间和粒子枪。“你说你以后发现了什么是在引擎盖上?“调查人员问sabolik。“你是怎么发现的?““因为他在谈论它,“菜鸟回答。“他说什么?“调查研究。“那人是谁?““迈克brelo说,“sabolik。
Jenny Chang / BuzzFeedCleveland Police Officer Vasile Nan was grabbing a computer from his parked cruiser when he was startled by a loud boom from a nearby Chevy Malibu.“Popped a round off right as he drove by us,” Nan announced on the police department’s radio Channel 2, thinking he had just narrowly missed getting shot in a bizarre drive-by near the city’s Justice Center. “Use caution — occupants are armed.”The chase that ensued would cast a national spotlight on the city and its police.After Nan’s dispatch, more and more cruisers joined the pursuit. Reports on the Cleveland Police radio got increasingly grim as officers seemingly described the violence they were witnessing.“They’re shooting at us! They’re shooting at officers!”“He’s pointing the gun out the back window.”“Passenger is reloading.”The incident would lead to two deaths, more than a hundred shots fired, dozens of officers suspended, and one facing prosecution.Timothy Russell’s Chevy Malibu
Ohio Bureau of Criminal InvestigationThe events of Nov. 29, 2012, began when Officer John Jordan stopped Timothy Russell and Malissa Williams for a signal violation. Jordan also suspected Russell and Williams of drug activity, originally spotting them outside the Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry men’s homeless shelter, a spot known for drug dealing and often referred to as “the wall.” that as he approached Russell’s Chevy Malibu, Williams, in the passenger seat, became irate and started flailing and screaming. Russell put the car back in gear and took off. Jordan ran back to his car and gave chase, but he was too slow and Russell lost him.The episode might have been over if Russell’s Malibu, with a history of engine woes, didn’t let out a booming backfire right front of Nan — which he mistook for a gunshot.For the next 22 minutes, Timothy Russell led police on a chase reaching speeds of 100 mph.As Russell ran red lights and blew through busy intersections, 62 police vehicles and more than 100 officers joined the pursuit, according to a state investigation.
would later determine that 37% of the Cleveland Police Department was involved.Russell eventually reached a dead end in the staff parking lot of Heritage Middle School. As he circled the lot looking for a way out, “Shots fired, shots fired!” rang out over the police radio as Diaz pulled the trigger and fired four shots. None of the officers on the scene knew for sure, but all would later tell investigators they assumed that it was the suspects firing, not the police.“They’re ramming us!” an officer broadcasted as Russell’s Malibu collided with a police car blocking the only exit.“Watch for crossfire! Crossfire!” someone yelled as the officers unleashed a barrage of bullets.. Russell and Williams were hit more than 20 times each and died inside the Malibu. No guns were found inside the car. Every shot fired came from a Cleveland cop’s gun. Investigators later determined that during the shoot-out there were
— one lasting 17 seconds and another lasting about five seconds.On Feb. 5, 2013,
of a yearlong investigation into the chase and shooting.On Russell’s actions, DeWine said, “To state the obvious, this chase could have ended without tragic results if Timothy Russell had simply stopped his car in response to the police pursuit. Perhaps the alcohol and the cocaine in his system impaired his judgment. We will never know.”On the police’s actions, DeWine said a “lack supervisor command and warnings … resulted in an overall failure to control the situation” and “the large number of vehicles involved contributed to a crossfire situation … that risked the lives of many officers.”“It is, quite frankly, a miracle that no law enforcement officer was killed,” DeWine said. “Clearly, officers misinterpreted the facts. They failed to follow established rules.”Of the 62 police cars that took chase, only three had been authorized to do so. Because of the confusion and lack of organization on the radio, more than 90 police officers joined the pursuit without requisite clearance by dispatch.In all, 63 officers were suspended, one supervisor was fired, and two more supervisors were demoted. Days of protests and rallies in Cleveland followed. The public outcry and horrific detail surrounding Williams and Russell’s killings by police became the catalyst for a
— the second federal probe of Cleveland Police in less than 10 years. The families of Williams and Russell each reached $1.5 million settlements with the city.That might have been the end of the of the legal efforts to right the wrongs of Nov. 29, if it weren’t for Officer Michael Brelo’s role.During the second wave of gunfire, the five-year veteran of the department jumped on the hood of the Malibu, trained his Glock on the suspects, and sent a hail of bullets into the windshield.Of the 137 bullets fired by cops in the parking lot that night, 49 of them came from Brelo’s gun. That second, five-second wave that investigators wrote about came solely from his Glock 17.On April 6, Brelo will go on trial for two counts of voluntary manslaughter. If convicted, he could face up to 10 years in prison. Of the 13 officers who fired shots that day, Brelo was the only one indicted by a Cuyahoga County grand jury. (Five other supervisors face misdemeanor charges for dereliction of duty.)The trial comes as the Cleveland Police Department is facing federal supervision and national scrutiny. The Department of Justice and the department are currently negotiating the terms of a court enforceable agreement aimed at fixing the use of force, training, and supervision problems the department hasn’t corrected since the November 2012 shooting. And while Brelo pleads his case to the judge — he waived his right to a jury trial — the people of Cleveland wait to see whether the officers who gunned down an unarmed 12-year old named Tamir Rice last November will face punishment.To make their case, the prosecution is likely to call the 12 other cops who shot their guns on Nov. 29 — all of whom told investigators they felt the actions of the police that night were justified — and ask them to break the blue wall of silence, testify against a fellow officer, and tell the judge that when they stopped shooting, Brelo didn’t.Timothy Russell
Michelle RussellOne person who won’t be able to explain what happened on Nov. 29 at the trial is Tim Russell. revealed that Russell’s blood alcohol level that night was at 0.131, more than twice the legal limit. They also found cocaine and marijuana in his system, and a crack pipe on the front seat of the Malibu.In the immediate aftermath, local media and police portrayed Russell and Williams as dangerous drug addicts with long rap sheets who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. The police union, based on the fact that no officers were harmed, called the event
And even when no gun turned up inside the Malibu, the police continued for days to search the chase route and the Cuyahoga River, determined to find the gun that Russell and Williams had inevitably tossed. Those searches came up empty.Russell’s family acknowledges that Tim struggled with drugs since the mid-’90s, but they still maintain that he was no hardcore criminal hell-bent on fighting it out with the police. Rather, his sister Michelle Russell described him to BuzzFeed News as “loud, boisterous, jolly, happy.”“He had a lot of the same chara when she died in ‘97, a lot of things started to fall apart for Tim,” Michelle said.It seemed that around the time Russell’s mother died, things were already falling apart for him.In 1996, Russell went to jail for petty theft. His wife April divorced him while he was locked up. Prior to their divorce, the couple lost custody of their son, Tim Jr., who went to live with April’s parents.Then in January 1997, his mother had a fatal stroke and died. Russell, who had been a casual drug user in the past, started to lose control.“He was struggling with these two major things — that’s what caused him to go back to the drugs,” Michelle said. “Prior to that he had been clean for 10 years plus.”Despite his struggle with addiction, Russell went through long periods of sobriety, his sister said. Michelle believes that at the time of his death, her brother was on the road to recovery. She said that every week Russell would go to church with her and and ask the congregation to pray for him.“Even though my brother was struggling, he still continued to come to church and ask for help,” Michelle said. “He knew he had a problem. He was his biggest critic. He wanted to be an overcomer.” showed 33 confrontations with Cleveland Police dating back to 2001. The majority of her run-ins with police were for drug-related incidents or mental health/crisis interventions. The day before she killed, Williams was cited for evading bus fare.. Speaking to authorities the week after she died, Trina stated that Malissa was “mental,” but “wasn’t always mental.”Her cousin told investigators that Williams had abandoned her apartment to live at a homeless shelter because it made her feel comfortable. Trina said Malissa was addicted to “crack and weed” and she worried about her drug habit. Malissa rarely talked about the troubles in her life to her because her family would only offer “tough love,” Trina said.Her cousin told an investigator that Williams was eligible for financial, outpatient medical, and therapy assistance through Mental Health Services, but she had refused help.BuzzFeed News tried to reach the Williams family but their attorneys did not respond to requests for comment.A year before their deaths, Russell met and befriended Malissa Williams while in rehab recovering from injuries that occurred when he crashed his car during another police chase.According to , on Dec. 3, 2011, Russell led a police cruiser on a short chase in Mentor, Ohio, before losing control and crashing into a service pole.“He was on drugs that night and he wouldn’t pull over,” Michelle said. “They got him because he wrecked the car.”Russell was charged with felony failure to comply with an order of a police officer and ended up pleading to a “minor misdemeanor offense,” according to .Russell’s sister said she was aware of his problems. But she says she still needs answers about what exactly happened the he was shot to death – and she’s hoping a trial will bring forth that information. In a way, it’s more important to her that the Cleveland Police come clean about everything that happened than to see Brelo convicted.“I want to make sure my brother’s life wasn’t in vain. If somebody was responsible, I want it uncovered,” Michelle said. “I really believe that they’re using this guy Brelo as a scapegoat to take the fall.“I believe that Brelo getting up on that car and shooting into deceased bodies was just unnecessary, but there were other officers there that shot a lot. And I don’t think it’s fair that he’s the only one who should be brought to trial.”One question she may never know the answer to is why her brother didn’t stop that night when he was pulled over.“I know he had a reason. I don’t believe he was high and out of his mind.”Michael Brelo sits with attorney Tom Shaughnessy during an administrative hearing in Cleveland, Friday, March 13.
Mark Duncan / AP two weeks after the shooting, Officer Michael Brelo said that he and his partner heard and felt shots coming at them as soon as they drove up the middle school driveway.“I’ve never been so afraid in my life,” said Brelo, who did a tour in Iraq in 2005 as a Marine. “I thought my partner and I would be shot and that we were going to be killed.”As their own car started to take crossfire from other police shooting through the back of the Malibu, Brelo and his partner, Cynthia Moore, thinking they were being shot at by the suspects, fired through their windshield as they had been instructed to in this scenario that past summer at in-service training.After five or six shots, Brelo’s clip jammed. He reloaded, scurried out his driver’s side door, and continued firing at the Malibu.“I feel like I’m being shot at by these suspects. And I see the suspects kept on — kept on moving — and firing,” Brelo said during his interview.He told investigators he remembered getting on top of another squad car to get a better shot and use the lights on the hood as cover, but his memory goes fuzzy after that.“The next thing I remember I’m next to the suspect’s vehicle … and I remember having my weapon in my holster,” Brelo told investigators.Asked if he remembered jumping on the hood of the Malibu, Brelo said, “I have no recollection if I did. Absolutely none.”When asked if it would surprise him that shoe prints that were on the car that Brelo used for cover matched shoe prints that were on the hood of the Malibu, Brelo said, “I was so in fear for my life, it wouldn’t — I mean, I have no recollection of how I got there.”, Special Prosecutor Tim McGinty put out a
alleging that Brelo pulled the trigger on the kill shots.“After more than 100 shots were fired at Mr. Russell’s car, it was trapped by police cruisers in a narrow lane and came to a full stop. All officers at the scene saw fit to cease fire. Then Officer Brelo started shooting again and fired at least 15 shots, including fatal shots, downward through the windshield into the victims at close range as he stood on the hood of Mr. Russell’s car.”How McGinty plans to get the other officers involved to corroborate this story will be determined when those who did not face indictment take the stand at Brelo’s trial.BuzzFeed News reviewed the criminal investigation interviews of all 13 officers who shot their guns during the confrontation. Every officer who fired their weapon believed it was the proper action to neutralize the threat — and most believed that their shots hit the target.The only officer that investigators asked directly about Brelo’s actions during the shootout was Moore.
that after they exited their squad car, “I went one way and he went the other way, so I couldn’t really see him.”Even though they weren’t asked specifically about Brelo, two officers recalled during their interviews that they saw him on top of the police car and the Malibu. that Brelo getting on the hood of the Malibu was the reason he held his fire.“When I was firing, I was looking at the driver. And then I stopped firing because I saw somebody jump on the hood of the car,” said Sabolik, who at the time had been with the Cleveland Police just five months.His partner,
that he couldn’t remember any of the other officers who shot except Brelo.“The only other person I remember shooting was Brelo … Brelo was on the back of the trunk of the [police car] shooting down into the [Malibu].” show that during the grand jury proceedings that followed the state’s investigation, all officers who shot their weapons on Nov. 29 invoked their Fifth Amendment rights and declined to testify for fear of self-incrimination.Then
and testified.Sabolik and Farley’s grand jury testimonies remain sealed. However, during , Sabolik’s recollection of how he learned the identity of the shooter on top of the hood contradicts Brelo’s explanation that he lost time between when he took cover and holstered his gun.“You said later on you found out what was up on the hood of the car?” investigators asked Sabolik. “How did you find out?”“Because he was talking about it,” the rookie replied.“He was talking about?” investigators probed. “Who was that?”“Mike Brelo,” Sabolik said.
(0人推荐)
(6人推荐)
(0人推荐)
(5人推荐)
(0人推荐)
(2人推荐)
(6人推荐)
(5人推荐)
(2人推荐)
(5人推荐)}

我要回帖

更多关于 洛克王国之圣龙的心愿 的文章