查看: 6600|回复: 7
技术贴:玩英雄联盟的时候帧数过低?试试这个解决方案吧
主题帖子积分
Lv.6, 积分 3444, 距离下一级还需 556 积分
Lv.6, 积分 3444, 距离下一级还需 556 积分
&style type=\&text/css\&&
.STYLE2 {color: #FF0000}
&p&如果查看自己的帧数(FPS),进入游戏后按CTRL+F,右上角绿色就是帧数,一般30勉强可以打,60优秀,30以下画面就开始卡了。&BR&
I& &found a really cheap trick to help anyone who\'s been having FPS issues in League& &of Legends.&BR&
I\'ve been told to alt-tab and close the LoL Client when in game.& &This works but it means I have to restart LoL after every game and can\'t see my& &stats. Then I heard that I should change the priority, but when I exit out of& &league and start it up again the priority is reset. So I changed the default& &priority.&BR&
Go to your Play League of Legends shortcut, right click on it, and& &click on Properties.&BR&
There should be a target box. Change this from&/p&
    \&C:\\Riot Games\\League of Legends\\lol.launcher.exe\&to&/p&
    C:\\Windows\\System32\\cmd.exe /c start \&LoLLauncher\& /belownormal \&C:\\Riot& &Games\\League of Legends\\lol.launcher.exe\&Then click apply.&/p&
&&I know& &it sounds sketch because of references to system32, but this is what the new& &target link is doing.&BR&
&p&  C:\\Windows\\System32\\cmd.exe: opens command prompt&br&  
&&/c: this is the close command once the task is finished, so cmd doesn\'t stay& &open once league is up.&br&
start& &\&LoLLauncher\&: starts the LoL launcher &br&
&&  /belownormal: sets the priority level of the launcher&br&
  &&\&C:\\Riot Games\\League of Legends\\lol.launcher.exe\&: Is the link to your LoL& &executable. You might have to change this if you installed League in a location& &other than default.&/p&
&p&Your League of Legends game will now take priority& &over the client that\'s running in the background. You should find FPS gains of& &20 to 30 frames.&BR&
&&Edit: I found that the icon changes to the command prompt& &icon when I change the target. I\'m less of a fan of this, so I changed the icon& &to &A id=\&url_742\& onclick=\&return checkUrl(this)\& href=\&/show/mega-games-pack-34-icons-by-3xhumed/League-of-Legends-2-icon.html\& target=\&_blank\&&this&/A&. This one might even be better than the default LoL icon.& &Change icon is also in the properties menu of the shortcut. DubiousKing has also& &pointed out that if you switch the icon location to the lol.launcher.exe then& &you can continue to enjoy the vanilla LoL icon.&BR&
&&Edit #2: I\'ve now tested the& &priority level of the target being both above and below normal. For some reason& &both changes have given me desirable results. If this fix isn\'t helping you, try& &changing /belownormal to/abovenormal and see if it work any better. I have& &theories on why this is the case, but I\'d rather find out if they are right& &before posting them and having someone tell me I\'m an idiot.&/p&
&&&span class=\&STYLE2\&&敬畏的寂静的精简翻译,看不懂的同学请跟帖提问:&/span&&BR&
&&大概意思就是如何更改LOL.exe的启动属性&BR&
&&来稳定FPS,& &和其他显示问题&BR&
&&右键点击 LolL的快捷方式, 属性&BR&
\&C:\\Riot Games\\League of& &Legends\\lol.launcher.exe\&&BR&
&&改成 &BR&
&&C:\\Windows\\System32\\cmd.exe /c start& &\&LoLLauncher\& /belownormal \&C:\\Riot Games\\League of& &Legends\\lol.launcher.exe\&&BR&
&&然后应用。&BR&
&&解释这个命令做什么&BR&
&&C:\\Windows\\System32\\cmd.exe: & &
打开cmd.exe&BR&
指令完成时,关闭CMD,在lol运行时不会有cmd窗口&BR&
&&start \&LoLLauncher\&:
运行& &LoL 登陆器&BR&
&&/belownormal: 设定登陆器的优先级&BR&
\&C:\\Riot Games\\League of& &Legends\\lol.launcher.exe\&: 这是你lol的 安装路径, 自行更改&BR&
&&现在你的lol游戏,& &优先级别高于客户端的后台程序,应该能增加20-30的FPS&BR&
&&Ps1: 这个命令会更改快捷方式的图标。。。你们也知道怎么改回来&BR&
&&Ps2:& &如果/belownormal 不好用就试试 /abovenormal&/p&
本版排名:
本版声望:
主题帖子积分
Lv.1, 积分 42, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
Lv.1, 积分 42, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
看不懂.....
本版排名:
本版声望:
主题帖子积分
Lv.2, 积分 65, 距离下一级还需 535 积分
Lv.2, 积分 65, 距离下一级还需 535 积分
不错 试试....
本版排名:
本版声望:
主题帖子积分
Lv.6, 积分 3048, 距离下一级还需 952 积分
Lv.6, 积分 3048, 距离下一级还需 952 积分
FPS一直在100左右徘徊
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open('http://xyq./uploads//_2339169_o.jpg');}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />我发现我性冷淡了~~~
本版排名:
本版声望:
主题帖子积分
Lv.2, 积分 50, 距离下一级还需 550 积分
Lv.2, 积分 50, 距离下一级还需 550 积分
不懂,具体要在cmd中输入什么?
本版排名:
本版声望:
主题帖子积分
Lv.1, 积分 16, 距离下一级还需 34 积分
Lv.1, 积分 16, 距离下一级还需 34 积分
国服适用吗