我的世界1.7.2版本适合andind2,3,1版本

Deathcraft II (Left 4 Dead 2) - GameMaps
New GameMaps in development!
We are working hard to bring you the best experience possible with our upcoming relaunch!
You can help fund the relaunch by
VIP Goal Progress:
Top Donator:
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 is a single-player and multiplayer co-operative survival horror FPS game.
& Cookies are disabled. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser settings for this site to work properly. &
& Cookies for this site are not being saved. Make sure cookies for this site are not blocked by your browser or a firewall. &
Environment
Difficulty
Player Mode
Time of day
More Options
Today's Top Maps
Resident Evil 2 - Side A
Things you have to know:
0. I speak Spanish and some English. I'm from Arge...
2.1 released, hopefully there's no more broken or missing models. As the last...
- THIS VERSION WORKS WITH VERSION 4 ON THE WORKSHOP.
- Has all the missing t...
Things you have to know:
Absolute Zero Complete
Thanks for stickin'...
Fixed sound and tweaked a bit. Excellent Resident Evil map.
After being firebombed, the survivors must flee their safehouse, and find the...
The storyline offer new setting of Borden city, struggling to survive in an e...
Version 6.2 is now out
READ THE CHANGE LOG FOR INFO ON KNOWN BUGS
Custom mo...
A doomsday cult is using radio messages to lure survivors into deadly traps. ...
Today's Top Left 4 Dead 2
Resident Evil 2 - Side A
Things you have to know:
2.1 released, hopefully there's no more broken or missing models. As the last...
- THIS VERSION WORKS WITH VERSION 4 ON THE WORKSHOP.
- Has all the missing t...
Things you have to know:
Replaces Coach Enjoy!
Peakness Yang - original compile
zexalyuma...
I DON'T OWN THIS MOD
This replaces the Desert Eagle
MADE BY Lt. Rocky
Absolute Zero Complete
Thanks for stickin'...
Fixed sound and tweaked a bit. Excellent Resident Evil map.
After being firebombed, the survivors must flee their safehouse, and find the...
The storyline offer new setting of Borden city, struggling to survive in an e...
Deathcraft II
Embed / BBCode
Embed Code (websites)
BBCode (forums)
Linked Content
Write a Comment
Reviews Only
Great campaign. However, the optimization was poor in some areas, mainly in chapter 2 and 3. Ranging from about 30 ping to 60 ping on a local server. Also, the Diamond Armoured zombies on chapter 1 were a pain in the backside to deal with, I assumed they were rust remodeled Riot Zombies so I tried shooting them in the back, but no luck, sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. Other than that, loved it. Great custom models and textures. Great map design. Plenty of supplies. No bugs/glitches. No botnav errors. Nice work.
its cute caracter
- Great map layout
- Nice intro
- Good job with the easter eggs relating to minecraft (Ender Dragon, edible bread etc.)
- exactly minecraft with the environment
- Nice use of unique events
- Laser sights dont appear anywhere else other than finale
- few short maps (no points taken)
- Wish we could do versus/survival/scavenge in death craft II (See below in conclusion, this isn't a con, just a suggestion)
Great campaign, even though i wish there were more minecraft campaigns/maps this is good. Despite the cons, i do have a suggestion: I wish to see in the next update or so versus being possible in this campaign as well as a few possible survival/scavenge maps if possible
if you can. The unique events such as the water going into lava and tnt explosion in the mines is a good way of showing off minecraft in L4D2. The easter eggs were fun to explore, from eating bread in one of the houses to finding the ender pearl from defeating a tank you summoned with the pumpkin head. this amount will make for an exciting experience when players play this campaign. Everything in this campaign is all minecraft which is good to see (download the addons if you want more minecraft in L4D2). I recommend this campaign to everyone including Minecraft lovers who would all download this very good campaign.
Maps: 10/10
Events: 10/10
Experience: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
-beautiful map designs, it nice to look around
-cool intro
-easter eggs
-makes you think
-brings back memories
-disappointingly short
-the snow effects make it hard to see in the starting level
-i wish that there was a separate download for this campaign without all the minecraft assets because it's annoying to disable all your mods by hand and if you don't it crashes your game. I ilke the mine craft assets but usually i don't always want to have them.
good campaign, but have a lot of annoying restrictions in order to play it. as i said before, there should be a version of this campaign without all the mine craft models replacements for the characters, zombies and weapons, the particle effects for the snow and rain because there might be players like me that just wanna play the campaign with all our installed add ons
Back to all feedback
Show more reviews (5/198)
Copyright & All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界最新版本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信