but the hoisting gameloft is not what used to be

2015宿迁市三校高三三月质检英语试题及答案_王子娱乐_王子娱乐网
| | | | | | | | |
&&-&&-&&-&&-&正文
2015宿迁市三校高三三月质检英语试题及答案
来源:3773王子娱乐
绝密★启用前宿迁市三校2015届高三下学期质量检测&&& 英& 语& 试& 卷& 本试卷共120分,考试用时120分钟。
注意事项:1、&答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、考试号、考试科目涂写在答题卡上。考试结束,将试题卷和答题卡一并交回。2、&每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑,如需改动,用橡皮擦洁净后,再选涂其他答案标号,不能答在试题卷上。3、&考试结束,考生将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。否则不予计分。第一部门& 听力 (共两节,满分20分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的王子娱乐来回覆有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.What is the weather like now?& A.Sunny.&& B.Cloudy.&& C.Rainy.2.What can we learn from the conversation?& A.John won’t be back this evening.& B.The woman lent John her bicycle.& C.The man will ask John to be back quickly.3.How does the man feel about his driving to work?& A.It takes him too much time.& B.The distance is a little long.& C.He feels that it’s not bad.4.What’s wrong with the radio?& A.It can’t be turned on.&B.It can’t be turned off.&&C.It doesn’t work.5.Where does the conversation most probably take place?& A.At a restaurant.&&&B.At a cinema.&&&&C.At a hotel.第二节(共15小题;每小题1分,满15分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有王子娱乐阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各个小题将给出5秒钟的作答王子娱乐。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段质料,回覆第6~7小题。6.What kind of room does the man want?& A.A single room.&&&& B.A double room.&&C.A double with bathroom.7.When will the man leave the hotel?& A.On July 15th.& B.On June 14th.& C.On June 15th.听第7段质料,回覆第8~10小题。8.What did the man put up on the wall yesterday?& A.The picture he drew on his vacation.& B.The picture he took.& C.The picture of him taken last year.9.What kind of pictures does the man like?& A.The pictures prepared for cameras.& B.The daily life pictures.& C.The pictures taken by others.10.How many cameras does the man have?& A.Twelve.&&&B.Ten.&&& C.Two.听第8段质料,回覆第11~13小题。11.What was the man in China for?& A.For a tour.& B.For a conference.& C.For a lecture.12.How many cities did the woman visit in China?& A.5.&&&B.4.&&&C.6.13.Who are the man and the woman?& A.A scientist and a traveler.& B.A reporter and a traveler.& C.A businessman and a scientist.听第9段质料,回覆第14~17小题。14.Where will the man go?& A.To London.&&&B.To New York.& &C.To Sydney.15.When will the man leave?& A.On Friday night.& B.On Saturday morning.& C.On Sunday morning.16.How long will the flight last?& A.Nearly 2 hours.& B.Nearly 3 hours.& C.Nearly 4 hours.17.Why does the man take the trip?& A.For a visit.&&&B.On holiday.&&C.On business.听第10段质料,回覆第18~20小题。18.What does the story told by the speaker mean?& A.Communication is very important.& B.Humans are powerful.& C.Language is created by God.19.What does the speaker regard foreign languages as?& A.Knowledge.& &&B.Tools. &&C.Skills.20.How will the speaker teach?& A.By conversations.& B.By telling stories.& C.By written tests.
第二部门:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
21.You ______ use your cell phone here in our hospital because of the disturbance to the electronic equipments! It’s forbidden.A. shouldn’t&&& &&B. may not&&& &&C. needn’t&& &&&D. mustn’t22. ______ the cold, thin air and low oxygen levels also can cause mountain sickness.& A. On behalf of&& B. In terms of&& C. Apart from&& D. Except for23. We often associate the name of Li Ning ______ gymnastics.A. in& &B. by&&& C. to&&&&& D. with24. I don’t know the reason ______ you were absent from the meeting, but I am sure that someone will tell me the reason ______ you haven’t told me. && A. that&&&& B. why&&&& C. which&&&& D. that 25. When he was driving home, he was stopped by the policeman and was _______ of speeding.&& A. charged&&&& B. blamed&&& C. warned&&&& D. accused26. —Was ______ Bill, ______ played basketball very well, ______ helped the blind man cross the road?—Yes, of course. He is always ready to help others. A. that&& B. that&& &C. that&& D. who27. She was the first woman ______ to the board.& A. to be appointed&& B. having been appointed& C. appointing& &D. to appoint28. —Where did you lose your bicycle?—It was in the playground______I played basketball.A. that&B. where&&C. which&D. when 29.These problems,&& ,will seriously affect the growth of teenagers and even the nation’s future.A.not if solved properly &&&&&&B.if solved properly&&C.not if properly solved&&&& &&&&&&&& D.if not solved properly30.Choosing the right dictionary depends on ______ you want to use it for. A. why&&& &B. what&&&& C. how&&&& D. whether31. —Will you come over to Beijing next summer?&& —I’d like to, but my family ______ London that summer.A. are visiting&&B. are to visit&&&C. will be visiting&&D. will visit32. The traditional view is ______ we sleep because our brain is “programmed” to make us do so. A. when& B. why&&& C. whether& D. that33. I don’t like people who try to _______ you with how much money they’ve got.& A. strengthen&&& B. show&&& C. press&&& D. impress34. He didn’t make ______ clear when and where the meeting would be held. A. this&&&&&&& B. it&&&&& C. that&&&&&&& D. these35. Across the Yangtze River ______ more than one bridge, the Nanjing Changjiang Bridge being the first one.A. lay&&&&& &B. lies&&&&&& C. lie&&& &D. laid
第三部门:完型填空(共20小题,计20分)Most shoplifters (商店扒手) agree that the January sales offer wonderful opportunities for the hard-working thief.& 36&& the shops so crowded and the staff so busy, it does not require any extraordinary talent to help you to take one or two little things and escape&& 37 . It is known, in the business, as “hoisting”.  But the hoisting game is not&& 38&& it used to be. Even at the height of the sales, shoplifters today never know&& 39& they are being watched by one of those evil little balls that hang from the ceilings of so many department stores above the most desirable goods.  As if that was not trouble enough for them, they can now be filmed&& 40&& and obliged to attend a showing of their performance in court.  Selfridges was the first big London store to install closed-circuit videotape equipment to watch its sales floors. In October last year the store won its first court&& 41& for shoplifting using an evidence of a videotape clearly showing a couple&& 42& dresses. It was an important test case which&& 43& other stores to install similar equipment.  When the balls, called sputniks, first make a(n)& 44& in shops, it was widely believed that their only function was to& 45&& shoplifters. Their&& 46& ridiculous appearances, the curious holes and red lights going on and off, certainly make the theory believable.  It did not take long,&& 47 , for serious shoplifters to start showing suitable&& 48& . Soon after the equipment was&& 49&& at Selfridges, store detective Brian Chadwick was sitting in the control room watching a woman&& 50&& putting bottles of perfume into her bag.  “As she turned to go,” Chadwick& 51 , “she suddenly looked up at the ‘sputnik’ and stopped. She could not&& 52&& have seen that the camera was trained on her because it is completely hidden, but she& 53& have had a feeling that I was looking at her.”  “For a moment she paused, but then she&& 54& to counter and started putting everything&& 55 . When she had finished, she opened her bag towards the camera to show it was empty and hurried out of the store.”36. A. As &&&B. With&&&C. For&&&D. Since37. A. noticed&&&B. noticing&&C. unnoticed&&D. unnoticing38. A. how&&&B. that&&&C. which&&&D. what39. A. if&&&&B. that&&&C. how&&&D. why40. A. at rest&&&B. at attention&&C. at work&&D. at shock41. A. case&&&B. theft&&&C. discussion&&D. conversation42. A. trying&&&B. wearing&&C. stealing&&D. packaging43. A. stopped&&&B. kept&&&C. encouraged&&D. called44. A. difference&&B. influence &&C. appearance &D. function45. A. attack&&&B. calm&&&C. excite&&&D. frighten46. A. somehow&&B. somewhat&&C. anyhow&&D. somewhere47. A. however&&B. thus&&&C. therefore&&D. anyway48. A. respect&&&B. interest&&C. fright&&&D. courage49. A. in operation&&B. in case&&&C. in trouble&&D. in advance50. A. publicly&&&B. bravely&&C. quickly&&D. secretly51. A. replied&&&B. repeated&&C. recalled&&D. requested52. A. possibly&&B. politely&&C. pleasantly&&D. patiently53. A. could&&&B. would&&&C. should&&&D. must54. A. came&&&B. left&&&C. returned&&D. rushed55. A. off&&&&B. in&&&&C. up&&&D. back
第四部门:阅读理解(共15小题,计30分)AIn learning a foreign language, one should first pay attention to speaking. It is the groundwork of reading and writing. You’d better try your best to speak. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. But be careful not to let them keep you from improving the language. While you are doing this, a good exercise is to write—keep a diary, write notes, letters or articles, then if you can, ask someone to go through what you have written and tell you where is wrong. Many mistakes in your speaking will be easily found when you write. Through correcting the mistakes, you can do better in learning a language. If you are slow in speaking, don’t worry. One of the helpful ways is reading, either aloud or to yourself. The important thing is to choose something interesting to read. It can’t be too difficult for you. When you are reading in this way, don’t stop to look up the words if you can guess their meanings or if they have nothing important to do with the sentence. You can do that some other time.56. From the passage we know the groundwork is _________ while you are learning a foreign language. A. reading&&&&&&& B. writing&&&&&&&& C. speaking&&&&& D. listening 57. To improve the language, one has to _________.A. pay attention to speaking only&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. try not to make mistakes C. correct mistakes only& D. keep a diary and write notes, letters or articles 58. The best title of this passage might be _________. A. How to Learn a Foreign Language&&&&& B. How to Improve Reading C. How to Learn Writing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. More Reading, Less Speaking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B
When thinking about placing a human being in space, one of the most important questions& was how to design special clothing needed to protect a person from the dangers of the space environment. The cold of space will freeze skin in a short time. The fierce heat of the sun can cause severe burns. The lack of atmosphere can cause gases in the body to expand and even burst. With no oxygen to breathe, a human being will die in only a few moments. Radiation from the sun is another risk in space. So is damage from small pieces of rock and objects like meteoroids (陨石).In 1933, an American flyer, Wiley Post, designed one of the first successful devices to protect a pilot at extreme heights. It was a large device that looked like a can surrounded the pilot's head. Astronauts in the American space agency (NASA) flew the first American space flights in the early 1960s. The clothing was similar to that invented by Wiley Post. &&Today, astronauts wear very different protective clothing. It lets them move, do useful tasks, and stay outside their spacecraft in comfort and safety for several hours. The spacesuit is called the shuttle extravehicular mobility unit or EMU. It was designed to endure longer and to permit more movement than earlier spacesuits.The EMU has a number of parts that an astronaut can link together by using only one hand, which makes it possible for each astronaut to select the parts that fit correctly.Nowadays, NASA scientists are also considering the kind of spacesuits that would be needed for exploration on the planet Mars. Because of the gravity on Mars, spacesuits may have to be designed to be lighter than suits used in orbit or on the moon. The equipment may also have to protect astronauts from dust carried in the winds on Mars. And, they must be easy to repair and keep clean during a longer flight to and from the red planet.59. Which of the following is NOT mentioned about the dangers of space environment?A. Lack of oxygen.&&&&& B. Fierce heat from the sun.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Gases in the body.&&&& D. Radiation from the sun.60. Which of the following statements is true, according to this passage?& &A. Wiley Post designed the first protective clothing for astronauts.& &B. Astronauts wearing earlier spacesuits had some difficulty in moving, doing useful tasks and so on.& &C. EMU has many parts that can be linked together by using two hands.& &D. Special spacesuits have been used for exploration of the planet Mars.61. The underlined word “endure” means _______.& &A. provide&&&& B. move&&&& C. live&&& D. last& 62. The best title of the passage might be ______.A. Space exploration&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Astronauts’ flightsC. The Advantages of Spacesuits& D. The Evolution of Spacesuits
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CIn some urban centers, workholism is so common that people do not consider it unusual: they accept the lifestyle as normal. Government workers in Washington D. C., for example, frequently work sixty to seventy hours a week. They don’t do this
they do it because they want to.Workholism can be a serious problem. Because true workaholics (事情狂) would rather work than do anything else, they probably don’t know how to relax.Is workholism always dangerous? Perhaps not. There are, certainly, people who work well under stress. Some studies show that many workaholics have great energy and interest in life. Their work is so pleasurable that they are actually very happy. For most workaholics, work and entertainment keep them busy and creative.Why do workaholics enjoy their jobs so much? There are several advantages to work. Of course, it provides people with paychecks, and this is important. But it offers more than financial security. It provides people with self- they have a feeling of satisfaction when they’ve produced a challenging piece of work and are able to say, “I made that.” Psychologists claim that work gives people an identity through participation in work, they get a sense of self and individualism. In addition, most jobs provide people with a socially acceptable way to meet others. Perhaps some people are compulsive about their work, but their addiction seems to be a safe-even an advantageous-one.
63. The passage indicates that workaholics ______.A. just know work but nothing elseB. find their work provide them more satisfaction and self-confidence than how much they are paidC. are willing to work hard for long hours without payD. has the work with more responsibility than others64. One of the reasons that some people are not willing to quit their jobs even in their eighties and nineties is that ______.A. they are in the need of financial securityB. they long for a sense of identity and being accomplishedC. they would rather work than be disturbed by domestic affairsD. they may have health problems from sheer boresom65. This passage is mainly about ______.A. people who are absorbed in their work may enjoy movies, sports and other kinds of entertainmentB. workaholics are usually successful people, but their lives are in a messC. workholism can lead to serious problems but it can also create a joyful lifeD. those who work even under difficult conditions may be very happy66. It can be inferred from the passage that ______.A. in the eyes of all the common people workaholics are peculiarB. workaholics are as addicted to their job as other people are to drugs or alcoholC. a piece of challenging work may provide the workaholics a sense of satisfactionD. to workaholics, work is the sole source of happiness
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& DWhen I was young, I wished for a good car and a big house. That was my idea of success. I took all the advanced classes and tried to do well in the exams with my mind set on going to a key school. I just knew that I would somehow become famous and be able to afford the car and the dream house. All the way through junior years, my mind was planning this beautiful future.Then in the eleventh grade, many losses changed my mind. First, one of my friends died at 16. Soon after, my great-grandmother passed away, followed by my beloved fourth-grade teacher. These events left me not knowing what to do or where to go. Death had never touched me so closely.After a long period of emptiness, it finally struck me: Life is not promised and neither is future success. Though I was attempting to achieve material success, I was not enjoying my daily life. I realized that finding inner peace, purpose and happiness will stick with me forever and that is real success.Enjoying life’s precious quirks (偶发事件) makes an ordinary person more successful than a wealthy person who isn’t content and takes everything for granted. The summer before senior years, my attitude changed greatly. Instead of memorizing facts, I began learning skills. Instead of focusing on the future, I focused on today and the many blessings and successes that came with it.I still get excellent grades, but now I devote weeks to studying instead of struggling for exams, and I think about the future with a deeper sense of meaning. For me, being successful means truly living life each day.67.& The reason why the author changed his idea of success is that ________.& A. he can’t afford his house&&& B. his beloved teacher diedC. he didn’t know what to do or where to go D. he lost a few beloved persons in a short time68. According to the author, which of the following is the real success for a person?A. Being famous.&B. Truly living life each day.C. Good car and big house.&D. Material achievements.69. What does the author want to tell the readers?A. The true meaning of life.&B. The true meaning of studying.C. How to achieve success.&D. His opinion about success.70. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?A. The author thinks that success is not promised. B. His teacher died before the death of his great-grandpa.C. The author didn’t do well in all the exams.& D. He didn’t want to take all the exams.&&&&&&&&&&&
第五部门;任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&&& Do you love traveling? If the answer is yes, then have you ever thought about why? You may maintain that traveling can help you expand your scope of knowledge, especially geographical and historical learning. It will provide more chances for you to enjoy food and try on clothes that you otherwise cannot possible have. A famous English author Francis Bacon () makes a point when he says that, “Travel, in the younger sort, is in the elder, a part of experience.”Evidence of leisure travel can be traced as far back as ancient Babylon. This year, according to the World Travel & Tourism Council, the 1 billionth tourist will cross an international boundary before the end of this month. That means that one in seven people on the planet traveled this year, something that would not have been possible a few decades ago. Around 20 years ago only the rich could travel.While the US and France remain the two largest destinations for world travel, experts say much of the explosive growth in tourism has been to countries like Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, and the Ivory Coast, which weren’t even on the world tourism map a decade ago. The top five destinations in the world, according to the United Nations World Tourism Organization, are Paris, London, New York, the Mediterranean, Turkey.Several factors have led to the boom in world travel. The prosperity (富足) of people in Asia is one factor. People in Asian developing countries have lifted their incomes above middle-class levels in the past few years. And a lot of them have used their new wealth to travel.& In addition, travel costs have been reduced thanks to the rapid development of transportation, and competition between airlines to give customers the best prices.
Topic&Travelling
Advantages&● Enrich knowledge, especially in&& (71)&& and history.● Taste different&& (72)&& and buy different clothes. ● Francis Bacon thinks that travel is a part of education and a part of& experience.
Development &●&& (73)& from ancient Babylon, travel only really took off after World War II.● Only the wealthy people could go on a trip about two (74)&&& ago. ● The number of people travelling abroad will& (75)&& as many as 1 billion before the end of this month.
Tourist& (76)&& &● The US and France remain the two most popular countries for world travel.● Tourism has developed& (77)&& in countries like Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, and the Ivory Coast.● The top five destinations in the world are Paris, London, New York, the Mediterranean and Turkey.Factors&& (78)&& in the popularity of global tourism &● Asian people have get& (79)&& than before.● People have& (80)&& less money on travel because of convenient transportation and price competition between airlines.
第六部门 书面表达 (满分25分)&人们完成事情的方式通常有两种:独立完成和相助完成。两种方式各有特点。请你以“Working individually or Working in a team”为题,凭据以下要点写一篇英语漫笔:1. 独立完成:自行部署、自己解决问题。2. 相助完成:一起讨论、相互学习。3. 我喜欢的方式和理由。注意:词数150左右,文章的题目和开头已给出(不记入总词数)Working individually or Working in a teamThere are basically two ways to get work done. ___________________________________
宿迁市三校2015届高三下学期质量检测英语答案1-5& ABCCA& 6-10 ACBBC 11-15& BCABA& 16-20 ACABA21-25 DCDDD& 26-30& AABDB& 31-35 CDDBB36-40 BCDAC 41-45 ACCCD 46-50 BAAAD& 51-55CAAAD 56-58& CDA& 59-62 CBDD& 63-66 BBCB 67-70 DBDA任务型阅读71. geography& 72.food(s)& 73.Dating& 74.decades& 75.reach&& 76.destinations 77. explosively/quickly/rapidly/fast& 78.resulting&&& 79.richer/wealthier& 80. Spent
第六部门 书面表达
There are basically two ways to get work done.One is to work individually. In this way, people can decide for themselves when to start work and how to do it. What’s more, they will be able to learn how to solve problems on their own and how to think independently.People may also choose to work in a team, where they can learn from each other and help each other. Besides, they may work out better ways to get work done by discussion. They can truly learn the skills of cooperation and how to get through the ideas to their mates.Personally, I prefer to work in a team, which offers me a chance to learn how to get along with others and to share my experiences with them. As the work can be divided among several people, it can be done efficiently. Teamwork is always important.点击下载:
您可能喜欢的文章
上一个文章:
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面情况的不停调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请以权威部门宣布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及小我私家隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系.
···············
···············}

我要回帖

更多关于 gameloft 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信