猛龙队记者
Holly MacKenzie
猛龙队记者
Holly MacKenzie
猛龙队记者Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3ba5f45ab53b6c16-ua98).麦肯基·弗依_百度百科
声明:百科词条人人可编辑,词条创建和修改均免费,绝不存在官方及代理商付费代编,请勿上当受骗。
今天的鲜花送完了?
绑定百度钱包
即可领取500朵鲜花
麦肯基·弗依
麦肯基·弗依(Mackenzie Foy),日出生于美国加州洛杉矶,美国演员、模特。Mackenzie早在2004年就开始了她的模特生涯,2009年初登小荧幕,在美剧《》的一集里饰演了一位小女孩[1]
。2011年出演电影处女作《》片中里饰男主角和女主角的女儿[2]
。2013年在恐怖电影《》里饰演Cindy[3]
。2014年在科幻电影《》中饰演少女时期墨菲。
麦肯基·弗依早年经历
麦肯基·弗依,日出生于美国加州洛杉矶,未参加公共教育,在家学习。2004年,她开始成为平面广告模特,陆续出现在Garnet Hill、Ralph Lauren、GuessKids、Burger King、BlackBerry、Comcast等广告中[4]
,因此被多家模特公司签约。仅仅4年内,她取得了50多个知名品牌的广告活动。她开始出现在许多电视广告里,也在多个电视节目友情出演。
麦肯基·弗依演艺经历
2009年,麦肯基·弗依初登小银幕,在美剧《》的一集里饰演了一位小女孩[1]
。2010年,她还在美剧《》的一集里获得客串机会[1]
2011年,麦肯基·弗依出演处女作,在执导,和主演的电影《暮光之城:破晓(上)》里饰演蕾妮斯梅,男主角和女主角的女儿[2]
2012年,她在”暮光“系列电影最终章《暮光之城:破晓(下)》里继续出演蕾妮斯梅[6]
,她也因为这部电影获得青年艺人大奖最佳电影年轻女配角的提名[7]
2013年,麦肯基·弗依和、一起出演恐怖电影《》,她在片中饰演Cindy[3]
2014年,在科幻电影《》中饰演少女时期墨菲。
麦肯基·弗依个人生活
麦肯基·弗依有一位哥哥,平时喜欢练习芭蕾、爵士和跆拳道[4]
麦肯基·弗依主要作品
麦肯基·弗依参演电影
麦肯基·弗依参演电视剧
The Haunting Hour(第三季第7集)[8]
Georgia Lomin
The Haunting Hour(第二季第18集)
Neill Fearnley
天堂执法者(第一季第7集)
Lily Wilson
未来闪影(第一季第13集)
Katie Erskine
至死不渝(第四季第4集)
麦肯基·弗依获奖记录
青年艺人大奖
&&&最佳电影年轻女配角
&&&暮光之城:破晓(下)
&&&(提名)
麦肯基·弗依人物评价
麦肯基·弗依开始是一位画报模特,随后成为电视剧客串,再到成功进驻电影《暮色》系列,她的能量不容小视。这位“暮色小萝莉”已经渐渐摆脱“萌”的范围,走向成熟了,精灵般的外貌使其光芒四射,表演也有异于儿童的沉稳老辣[9]
。(时光网评)
.时光网. [引用日期]
.时光网. [引用日期]
..[引用日期]
..[引用日期]
.IMDB[引用日期]
.金鹰网.[引用日期]
.IMDB[引用日期]
.IMDB[引用日期]
.时光网. [引用日期]
粉丝送花榜January 14, 2017
REAL TEEN! TOTAL FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE! FTV EXCLUSIVE! After all these ‘hardcore’ ladies on FTV Girls we glad to introduce you sweet beautiful teen girl. Height: 5+, figure: 34B-25-36. And a sweet face with innocent eyes! Her name is Mackenzie and she is pure 18. In her update you will not see hardcore dildo fucking or anal fisting. But there is some honest masturbation scene in the . Also anal plug, peeing and… she came with friend! In her update:
General: Public Nudity, Masturbation: Orgasm w/Fingers,Toys, Massage(Hard): Breast.
Fetish: Squirting, Extreme Closeups, Foot Fetish Scenes, Shoe Heel Stuffing, Speculum, Peeing Scene, Anal Fingering, Anal Toys.
In total in the members area: 236 photos, 74 minutes of video in HD.
& watch her videos!
FTV Mackenzie’s Comments
I am 18 years old and was born in Seattle Washington but Currently live in Florida. I come from a very large family of five children including myself. I took care of my siblings when we were growing up because my mom always worked and my dad wasn’t around. We lived on a couple of acres with three goats, eleven chickens, 3 cats, and 2 dogs. I’ve grown up loving kids and animals!
In high school, I got good grades and played volleyball/tennis. I enjoyed cheerleading and joining clubs to volunteer with other students and those with specials needs. I would like to go to college to study law. I was often awarded for being on the honor roll. During high school, I worked two jobs. Since I have a love for children, I worked at a frozen yogurt shop. I also worked at a restaurant as a server. It was a very nice place where mostly elderly would come to eat and I have a love for the as well. If you were to get to know me, you would find out that I am a total dork. I love making silly faces and stupid jokes. I am outgoing, spontaneous, and exciting.
After high school, I became a representative for a company that works with air quality. I worked there for about two weeks before I moved up and started training to become the office manager. All I had to do to earn myself the position is to confront the old manager on everything he was doing wrong to waste money for the company! That’s how I became the manager. One day when I was on my way to work, I was listening to the radio. A call came in to the radio station and a woman said her biggest secret on the air. Her biggest secret was that after she had surgery she became a cam girl until she can go back to work. I thought about it and it sounded like too much fun. I am a bit adventurous and like trying new opportunities and experiences.
Free Photos of FTV Mackenzie
MUCH MORE ACTION RECORDED ON HD VIDEOS
Watch HD Videos with this Young Girl Masturbating in Front of Camera
Screenshots from Mackenzie’s Videos
These and other videos of innocent FTV Mackenzie and her friend waiting for you
Watch HD Videos with these Young Beauties (Masturbating in Front of Camera and more)
You may also like
SEXY GIRLS' FREE PHOTOS
Your browser does not support HTML5 video.}

我要回帖

更多关于 mackenzie lintz 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信