回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首歌歌名_百度知道
求一首歌歌名
歌是QQ飞车里听到的,一个女声唱的 歌词听不大清 有一段每唱完一个小小什么的就会再唱一句外语 听着音是billydang
我有更好的答案
伙计,你的歌词怎么这么愚蠢! Mike 他不需要他的名字闪耀光芒 他只希望他的声音通过节奏或者麦克被人们听到 他的感觉和每个人都不一样 尽管事实上有些人仍然认为他们了解他 但他们错了 他知道规则 不是关于薪水 都是关于现实 那么来点欢呼 写下一个故事 确信他的团队还在 就是说 当他写完 Tak接下去 [Tak] Who the hell is he anyway? He never really talks much Never concerned with status but still leavin them star struck Humbled through opportunities given to him despite the fact That many misjudge him because he makes a livin from writin raps Put it together himself? This dude is the truth, he knows the code It’s not about the salary It’s all about reality and making some noise Makin the story - makin sure his clique stays up That means when he puts it down Tak’s pickin it up, alone In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him But fuck em! 10%的运气 20%的技巧 15%的集中注意力 5%的欢愉 50%的痛苦 和100%地记住这个名字 [Mike] Mike He doesn’t need his name up in lights He just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the mic He feels so unlike everybody else, Fifty percent pain And a hundred percent reason to remember the name, now the picture connects Never askin for someone’s help, or to get some respect He’s only focused on what he wrote, took em to church I like bleach man, why you had the stupidest verse! Lets go! Yeah, for those of you that want to know what we’re all about It’s like this y’all (c’mon, &Name Of The Game& Came back dropped Megadef? 对!(但是)现在每个人都请他(Ryu)合作 他的人气直线上升 我怎么听说他正和Jay-Z一起工作 [Chorus] [Ryu] They call him Ryu, he’s sick And he’s spittin fire with Mike Got him out the dryer he’s hot Found him in Fort Minor with Tak What a fuckin’ nihilist porcupine He’s a prick, he’s a cock The type woman want to be with, and rappers hope he get shot Eight years in the makin, patiently waitin to blow Now the record with Shinoda’s takin over the globe He’s got a partner in crime, his shit is equally dope You wont believe the kind of shit that comes out of this kid’s throat 他们说 Ryu他很棒 他正和Mike一起‘喷火’ 看得出他现在很火 在Fort Minor里和Tak一起配合 什么他妈的 他是个*巴 这类型的女人喜欢,说唱乐手希望他被枪杀 8年的‘修炼’,耐心地等待着爆发 现在和正Shinoda带着专辑走向国际 他和搭档一起,做出的东西酷毙 你不会相信这样(棒)的歌曲出自他的口中 [Tak] Tak He’s not your everyday on the block He knows how to work with what he’s got Makin his way to the top He often gets a comment on his name People keep askin him was it given at birth Or does it stand for an acronym? No he’s livin proof, Got him rockin the booth He’ll get you buzzin quicker than a shot of vodka with juice Him and his crew are known around as one of the best Dedicated to what they do and give a hundred percent Tak 他不像你们每天在街头晃悠 他知道如何利用他所得到的 用他的方式达到顶峰 他常听到对他名字作出的评论 人们不断地问他出生就有 还是象征一种简称? 不,他就是这样生活,人们都欣赏他的歌曲 他的语言会让你沉醉 他和他的伙计组成众所周知的最棒的团队之一 一心一意为他们所做的付出100%的努力 [Mike] Forget Mike Nobody really knows how or why he works so hard It seems like he’s never got time Because he writes every note and he writes every line And I’ve seen him at work when that light goes on in his mind It’s like a design is written in his head every time Before he even touches a key or speaks in a rhyme And those motherfuckers he runs with, The kids that he signed? Ridiculous, without even trying, How do they do it?! 忘记了Mike 没有人真正知道为什么他如此努力 好像他从没有休息的时间 因为他写下了每一个音符,写下了每一句歌词 我看到过他工作时灵感闪现的那一刹那 每次在他豁然开朗,或者唱出韵律的时候 就像在脑中预先设计好 那些和他一起的家伙 还有他签下的歌手 天哪,甚至没有尝试 他们怎么就做出了这样(棒)的东西? [Chorus - repeat 2x] [Outro - Mike Shinoda] Yeah! Fort Minor M. Shinoda - Styles of Beyond Ryu! Takbir! Machine Shop!. Dot! 这是20%的技巧 80%的啤酒 100%明显的Ryu很棒 他曾想成为燃烧西部的一个人物 我听说他和Crystal Method乐队创作了歌曲《游戏之名》 回来之后发行了专辑《Megadaf》, the skill of an artist 他到底是怎样的人? 他从来话都不多 也从不关心什么身份地位 虽然人们都崇拜他 他谦逊地等待机会的到来 尽管很多人都误解他 因为他以创作rap为生 他自己把歌曲组合 于是画面展现 他从不寻求别人的帮助 或者为了获得什么尊重 他只专注于他的创作 他的意志超越了极限 现在一切都呈现出 一个艺术家的技巧 [Ryu] This is twenty percent skill Eighty percent beer Be a hundred percent clear cause Ryu is ill Who would’ve thought that he’d be the one to set the west in flames And I heard him wreckin with The Crystal Method, now everybody givin him guest spots His stock’s through the roof I heard he’s fuckin’ with S!) 准备好了?一起来吧,去教堂祈祷吧 我喜欢《bleach》这首歌! 为了那些想知道我们都是什么样的人 就像这样 [Chorus] This is ten percent luck, Twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will Five percent pleasure! let’s go, his will is beyond reach And now when it all unfolds是这个么---Remember The NameYou ready?
不是这个 那首歌歌词是中外混合的
有可能不是qq飞车的歌,qq飞车的歌是可以添加的
采纳率:32%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁知道QQ飞车里的,女生唱的韩语歌曲有哪些?_百度知道
谁知道QQ飞车里的,女生唱的韩语歌曲有哪些?
我有更好的答案
10 Minutes (李孝利) 120. 这该死的爱 8. 从开始到现在 9. 三只小熊 . Girls (幸田来未) 72. shadows of you 73. One Twe Three N Four (李孝利) 7. amazing kiss 95. Discovery (宝儿) 96. 七年的爱 4. 火花 (高耀太) 3!10. 奔跑 (李贞贤) 11. 突如其来的爱情 (小田和正) 67. Prologue (李孝利) 68. 一句话 (李俊基) 38. Boy Meets Girl (Trf) 39. 分手吧 40. Secret (滨崎步) 41. 陪在你身边 24. Get Ya (李孝利) 109. Sorry (李孝利) 65. girls on top 104. Welcome To My Style 97. Dark Angel (李孝利) 69. Toc Toc Toc (李孝利) 70. 迷失的心 (张娜拉) 71. Lovin You (东方神起) 119. because of you 51. 明日晴れるかな (桑田佳祐) 52. I'm Coming (Rain) 89. endless story 86. Another World (柏原崇) 23. To Be (滨崎步) 105. Always Love (MAX) 106. moments 46. 十六夜の月 45. 希望你幸福 29. 正.反.合 (东方神起) 59. Happiness (H.O.T) 60. do the motion 61. rising sun 62. walking proud (滨崎步) 44. life is like a boat (rie fu) 103!13. 雪之花 14. 说一声感谢 (刘承俊) 15. 不落的太阳 (张佑赫) 16. 手记 (rain) 17. 爱上鲨鱼的人鱼 18. 梦的点滴 19. secret of my heart 83. Sweep Impact Tv Mix 84. Dear Boy (李孝利) 85. Straight Up (李孝利) 107. show me your love 108. 傻瓜的爱情 33. Ariari (李贞贤) 98. no way to say 99. girls on top 100. 明日香 101. every heart 117. once in a lifetime (神话) ````118. 不能分手的分手 30. find the way 63. my little princess 64. 面具 (安七炫) 5. 金鱼花火 (大冢爱) 25. 发疯 (李贞贤) 26. Fated (滨崎步) 76. Love Destiny (滨崎步) 91. Sweep Impact (宝儿) 92. somebody to love 93. 茫然地等待 (蔡妍) 80. 2 Faces (李孝利) 81. Shall We Dance (李孝利) 82. 纯情 (高耀太) 27. 秘密 281. 命运 (浪漫满屋) 2. 祈祷 12. 一个人 (蔡妍) . My Love (蔡妍) 87. 恋爱写真 (大冢爱) 88. 晓之车 31. Depend On You (滨崎步) 90!!. 轮廓 (李贞贤) 74. jewel song 75. 怎样 (李贞贤) 20. 来吧 (蔡妍) 21. Blue Blood (X-Japan) 22. 梦のしずく (松隆子) 66. 我痛苦的爱 32. 不要爱她 (李孝利) 34. 不懂爱情 35. Closer (李孝利) 77. fairyland 78. Freaky 79. I Love X (李贞贤) 6. Forever (安在旭) 37. 呼唤爱 (张娜拉) 49. All My Ture Love (SPEED) 42. 樱花纷飞时 (中岛美嘉) 43. 因为是两个 (蔡妍) 47. 阁楼男女 48. 像傻瓜一样 (李孝利) 50. 一个人的牙刷 55. first love (宇多田光) 56. Glitter (滨崎步) 57. 奇怪的谎言 (蔡妍) 58. Reason 53. 废话 (李孝利) 54. we are the future 94. four seasons 102. Only One (李孝利) 110. Never say goodbye 111. S scenario (张佑赫) 112. Bad Drive (宝儿) 113. glamorous sky (中岛美嘉) 114. So Real (宝儿) 115. sad tango 116. Anyclub (李孝利) 36
我就知道这一首...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求QQ飞车里面有一首背景音乐(女的唱的,外国歌曲)_百度知道
求QQ飞车里面有一首背景音乐(女的唱的,外国歌曲)
一开始旋律就是“登的登 登 登”什么的,然后第一句就是很HIGH,直接进高潮的,哪叫什么歌曲来着?
我有更好的答案
是不是Nightwish的she is my sin
或者i want my tears back
采纳率:39%
是不是 T.A.T.U的 loves me not
是不是孤独啊
QQ飞车-急速梦想
我还知道&GEE&
我玩的时候你还不在哪!!!
哦,我2011年玩的
我2010玩的
其他2条回答