minecraft pe0.11.0 m插件包

Mods for Minecraft PE - Mcpe Mods
Remember Me
Minecraft Pocket Edition
google-site-verification: googlea6c5ecee3f108f16.htmlCategory: Minecraft PE Texture Packs
Important: We are redesigning this section so you can more easily find texture packs which work for 0.15! (Will be done soon!)
For now though, here are packs which we have tested and confirmed working for 0.15: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . (The latest posts on this page work for 0.15 too!)
No Particles is a resource pack which removes all particles (e.g. rain, snow, redstone particles etc) from the game to improve game speed and reduce possible lag. It’s a great modification (similar to Optifine for PC) if...
Popular Items
Password: (required)
What game is this website for?
Your email address (required)
Choose a password (required)
Type password again (required)
What game is this website for?
Create new accountMultiplayer for Minecraft PE on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Multiplayer for Minecraft PE by Innovative Devs, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Multiplayer for Minecraft PE
By Innovative Devs
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
*** The first and only App which allows you to PLAY AND HOST Minecraft PE online right from your device - no Desktop/PC required! Another world first - play online over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE too or even locally over Bluetooth! ***HOST your own PE servers right from your own device (iPod, iPhone and iPad), no desktop computer required!
No recurring charges, no In-App purchases :-)PLAY on hundreds of public servers, or privately against your friends.
Enjoy online play without having to be on the same wifi. Your crafting is finally set free from having to be on the same wifi. Better still, you can use in game voice chat for free and talk to other players while you play!Play on hundreds of POCKETMINE servers, including special servers only available to users of the app e.g. Mini Games, Temple of Notch, Dungencraft, Legendcraft!- Create/Host your own servers and advertise them on the App for others to join you.- Create/Host private servers, so only friends you've invited can join.- Free in game voice chat. Stevie won't need to learn sign language, all participants can use in game voice chat to communicate.- Server hosts can manage users, with the ability to kick and ban griefers.- Free game to keep you busy while you look for a server to connect to.- Play online using WiFi- Play online using 3G/4G/LTE- Play locally using Bluetooth!No subscriptions, no charges, no waiting for your server to be approved. Finally you can have more than just creepers to keep you company on your Minecraft World.[NOTE: This application requires you to have either the free or paid version of Minecraft PE](If you have any issues, please contact using the email button in the app! We've yet to find anyone who's issue we've not been able to fix!) Disclaimer – This is a third party App, it is not the game MineCraft or affiliated with the game and its makers in anyway.
What's New in Version 1.89
iOS 9 bug fixes
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Ok but barely worth it
Ok what this app says is true and you can join servers and host them and play online and stuff, but it has lots of issues when joining. Hosting is ok, it didn't work for me once but now hosting is perfect. But joining servers really annoys me. I can only join 30-40% of the public servers and the rest I get no response. And when I'm trying to join private servers half the time the server doesn't even show up even when I'm 100% sure my friend is hosting his server. And sometimes I can see the private server, but when I try to join, I get denied and get no response. And I check my wifi and it's perfect and I check for issues and there are no issues and I do everything the help section tells me to do and wait 4-5 minutes before trying again and it STILL doesn't work. So I have to deal with this crap while my friends are playing together. And when I try to host a private server and tell my friends to join, more than half the time my FRIENDS can't see my server, so now we can barely play with each other. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES BECAUSE I DIDN'T PAY 3 DOLLARS FOR THESE DUMB ISSUES!!!
The only reason I use it is because...
The only reason I use it is because I can host and join other players worlds. I also like that there is a description so I know what I'm getting into before I join. Other then those things THIS APP IS AWFUL!!! Ok before i name the endless things wrong with this app, it's ok. Ok down to business. First, whenever I try to host the app EITHER CRASHES while I'm in the middle of a game, or it will go from saying I'm online and everything is fine to the home screen and everyone is disconnected! Second, this app RARELY LETS YOU JOIN other worlds even when it says there is a spot. Third, this app causes mine craft to crash A LOT (minecraft doesn't crash when I'm not using this app). Fourth, this app only lets you have 4 players total (including the host). I can excuse that one, because it does take a lot to connect more players, but I still find it rather annoying. Fifth, THE PRICE!!! It is too high for this buggy app!! Sixth, the programmers are not very good at updating around the same time minecraft updates. Although, I do enjoy when this app works. I hope this review helped something.
This app went downhill
This app was really good! Especially when u wanted to meet new people But after the new update lots of people stopped using it and now if I go to join server it says to check my internet which is perfectly fine. I have met lots of people with this but I can say that doing it wasn't easy. And then this app went to crap. With everyone not using it no one will join I spent hours making worlds to host but no one uses this I have a feeling that Micah has put this app down and the money used is leaving the people who bought this. It was really fun to meet new people now they use the Xbox thing and no one uses this anymore sooner or later No one is going to use this because of the update which is sad and I personally don't want this to happen. I want at least some people to use this
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$2.99Category: Version: 1.89Size: 15.9 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Innovative Devices UK LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.09527&&&&&2729 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&34707 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.求插件_minecraftpe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:352,189贴子:
请问有没有人有和炸妈盒子一样的快速填箱插件
这不是js 这不是js 这不...
边写代码还能变欣赏妹...
强迫症福利
随便镇 ~~~~~我是...
想要创造个性超平坦却不...
楼主又来了貌似上次那个...
谢谢大家       ...
双扫描、充能、速度升级...