歌词有"see to my heart"的英雄联盟最好听的名字视频背景音乐的歌曲。比较好听,叫什么啊?

听听这视频的背景音乐是什么名字_百度知道
听听这视频的背景音乐是什么名字
谢谢大家了
麻烦帮我听看这视频([跑跑)音乐叫什么名字
我有更好的答案
f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=Element+Eighty++Broken+Promises+&lm=-1" target="_blank">m here with nothing left to show cause since the day you left me I have been so alone And now we&#39;re left with broken promises my heart can&#39;t take no more And now we&#39;re left with broken promises my mind has had enough Look at how you turned on me You ran away and left me here with nothing to see I&#39;re left with broken promises my mind has had enough Deep inside me there are things that I have never told they burn inside me and now I need to know Why are you trying to take everything away from me well I&#39.com/m;t take no more and now we&#39.com/m;ve got something to say And now we&#39;re left with broken promises my heart can&#39;t take no more and now we&#39;re left with broken promises my mind has had enough and now we&#39;t you think I&#39;t take no more and now we&#39;m a man so turn around and say it to me Don&#39?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=Element+Eighty++Broken+Promises+&lm=-1The day you left me there was a feeling I have never shown The day you told me there were the words that I have never known And now it&#39;re left with broken promises my heart can&#39.baidu.m begging you I&#39;s over So what&#39;s left that I should ever feel cause since the day you left me I have been so alone And now we&#39;m a man so turn around and say it to me Don&#39;t you think I&#39;re left with broken promises my heart can&#39;ve got something to say Look at how you turned on me You ran away and left me here with nothing to see I&#39;m a man so turn around and say it to me Don&#39;t you think I&#39;ve got something to say Now look at how you turned on me You ran away and left me here with nothing to see I&#39://mp3://mp3Element Eighty - Broken Promises <a href="http
采纳率:66%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
背景音乐的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英雄联盟视频经常有个电音插曲叫什么?(女声,听着像是we are the night)很空灵的那种_百度知道
英雄联盟视频经常有个电音插曲叫什么?(女声,听着像是we are the night)很空灵的那种
我有更好的答案
那句是where are you now 。这首歌是Faded没错
不会是faded吧纯电音版是fade!
女声,we are the night(我英文不好,应该是这么唱的)
紧7Qa7,一个人久了,会自由,一个人久了,会孤单,一个人久了,会习惯,一个人久了,会一直一个人,一个人久了,会很久
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英雄联盟视频的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。跪求这个视频的背景音乐叫什么啊?_百度知道
跪求这个视频的背景音乐叫什么啊?
正确才给分!
tudou://www.com/programs/view/3kYgdCsDQTg/
二楼的我知道这是背景音乐.youku
请先选择一个要加入的团队
All alone in desperation, now the time has gone,Deep inside our hearts and all our souls.,And endlessly we&#39;ll all be free tonight![Small interlude]As the red day is dawning, and the lightning cracks the sky,They&#39://www,Through fire and pain.com/programs/view/g11npdQzqJg/歌词:<a href="http://zhidao.When the darkll never find,We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days,Through the fire and the flames we carry on!2、竹刀少女 的 ED “STAR RISE”简介:TVアニメ「バンブーブレード - BAMBOO_BLADE」ED作词.., and the times are tough all right.The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight.Fighting hard, fighting on for the steel.!And on the wings of a dream, so far beyond reality,For the light source so wasted and gone, through the wastelands evermore,The scattered souls will feel the hell.On the blackest plains in Hell&#39;s domain,For the light source so wasted and gone, bodiesll raise their hands to the heavens above with resentment in their eyes!So far away we wait for the day.Running back through the midmorning light.tudou, we watch them as they go、歌曲:Through The Fire And Flames歌手:DragonForce地址:歌词:On a cold winter morning,We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days,Through the fire and the flames we carry on![Big interlude]Now here we stand with their blood on our hands:KAWAI ERI/编曲:KOMA2 KAZ原唱:川添珠姫(広桥凉)&千叶纪梨乃(豊口めぐみ)&桑原鞘子(小岛幸子)&宫崎都(桑岛法子)&东聡莉(佐藤利奈)试听地址:第二个优酷视频1、M.o.v.e - Gamble RumbleM.o.v.e 乐队 的
Gamble Rumble试听地址:2、EZ2DJ - LOVE & ECSTASY介绍:Love And Ecstasy - Vol.3-Come Come Baby - Baby VOX ;EZ2DJ的曲子LOVE AND EXTASY;试听地址:..;re flying we&#39;re free, we&#39;re free before the thunderstorm,On towards the wilderness, our quest carries on.Far beyond the sundown第一个土豆视频1!So far away we wait for the day
采纳率:86%
哪个视频啊?!
这些是背景配乐~没真正的歌曲的!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
背景音乐的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英雄联盟歌曲中有一句to the sky的英文歌_百度知道
英雄联盟歌曲中有一句to the sky的英文歌
我有更好的答案
我非常喜欢游戏中的不知火舞,而且玩了之后你会发现比起以前玩的游戏轻松很多,在里面有一百多个角色可以玩,很多都是我们熟悉的,都是不用花钱就可以选择的嗯哼,喜欢格斗游戏的不妨来看看腾讯代理的王牌对决呀。我自己也在玩,这里的火舞多了几分可爱的味道,感情就来玩吧,这个你用酷狗音乐听歌识别一下就好了哇,希望对你有所帮助呢另外说起来
采纳率:89%
来自团队:
西城男孩my love
西城男孩my love
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英雄联盟的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英雄联盟视频背景音乐中有一句“see to my heart”的英文歌,一般都会在“每周精彩集锦”_百度知道
英雄联盟视频背景音乐中有一句“see to my heart”的英文歌,一般都会在“每周精彩集锦”
英雄联盟视频背景音乐中有一句“see to my heart”的英文歌,一般都会在“每周精彩集锦”中听到,叫什么名字啊?
我有更好的答案
still waiting这首歌不错的
用听歌软件的听歌识曲吧
抱歉,这首歌节奏比较激情&#128560;
抱歉,但一首歌用不同的基调唱出来是完全不同的,变调之后舒缓的曲子也会变得激情。如果歌词你没听错的话,推荐你使用听歌软件直接搜索歌词
… Sarah Connor - Christmas In My Heart?
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英雄联盟视频的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;