我的世界代码falt城市代码

Gravfalt i Jareda附近的酒店 - 在瑞典耶恩福申纪念碑和地标附近的最优酒店价格。Minecraft我的世界游戏初始界面右上角的斜黄字是啥东西啊?_百度知道
Minecraft我的世界游戏初始界面右上角的斜黄字是啥东西啊?
我有更好的答案
Minecraft右上角的黄字,俗称“小黄字”,是Minecraft随机出现的一个类似于调侃的消息,基本上可以无视,但是还是挺好玩的。以下是小黄字的全部内容(手打翻译了一部分,可以参考,可能出现错误):As seen on TV!
(在电视上看见!)Awesome!
(超棒!)100% pure!
(100%纯正)May contain nuts!
(里面也许有坚果)Better than Prey!
(不知道)More polygons!
(更多多边形!)Sexy!
(性感!)Limited edition!
(极限编辑!)Flashing letters!
(流水般的字)Made by Notch!
(Notch(注:Minecraft创始人))It's here!
(就是这!)Best in class!(班上最好!)It's finished!(结束了!)Kind of dragon free!(一种自由的龙!)Excitement!More than 500 sold!(销售量比500多!)One of a kind!Heaps of hits on YouTube!Indev!Spiders everywhere!Check it out!Holy cow, man!It's a game!Made in Sweden!Uses LWJGL!Reticulating splines!Minecraft!Yaaay!Singleplayer!Keyboard compatible!Undocumented!Ingots!Exploding creepers!That's no moon!l33t!Create!Survive!Dungeon!Exclusive!The bee's knees!Down with O.P.P.!Closed source!Classy!Wow!Not on steam!Oh man!Awesome community!Pixels!Teetsuuuuoooo!Kaaneeeedaaaa!Now with difficulty!Enhanced!90% bug free!Pretty!12 herbs and spices!Fat free!Absolutely no memes!Free dental!Ask your doctor!Minors welcome!Cloud computing!Legal in Finland!Hard to label!Technically good!Bringing home the bacon!Indie!GOTY!Ceci n'est pas une title screen!Euclidian!Now in 3D!Inspirational!Herregud!Complex cellular automata!Yes, sir!Played by cowboys!OpenGL 2.1 (if supported)!Thousands of colors!Try it!Age of Wonders is better!Try the mushroom stew!Sensational!Hot tamale, hot hot tamale!Play him off, keyboard cat!Guaranteed!Macroscopic!Bring it on!Random splash!Call your mother!Monster infighting!Loved by millions!Ultimate edition!Freaky!You've got a brand new key!Water proof!Uninflammable!Whoa, dude!All inclusive!Tell your friends!NP is not in P!Music by C418!Livestreamed!Haunted!Polynomial!Terrestrial!All is full of love!Full of stars!Scientific!Not as cool as Spock!Collaborate and listen!Never dig down!Take frequent breaks!Not linear!Han shot first!Nice to meet you!Buckets of lava!Ride the pig!Larger than Earth!sqrt(-1) love you!Phobos anomaly!Punching wood!Falling off cliffs!1% sugar!150% hyperbole!Synecdoche!Let's danec!Seecret Friday update!Reference implementation!Lewd with two dudes with food!Kiss the sky!20 GOTO 10!Verlet intregration!Peter Griffin!Do not distribute!Cogito ergo sum! lines of code!A skeleton popped out!The Work of Notch!The sum of its parts!BTAF used to be good!I miss ADOM!umop-apisdn!OICU812!Bring me Ray Cokes!Finger-licking!Thematic!Pneumatic!Sublime!Octagonal!Une baguette!Gargamel plays it!Rita is the new top dog!SWM forever!Representing Edsbyn!Matt Damon!Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!Consummate V's!Cow Tools!Double buffered!Fan fiction!Flaxkikare!Jason! Jason! Jason!Hotter than the sun!Internet enabled!Autonomous!Engage!Fantasy!DRR! DRR! DRR!Kick it root down!Regional resources!Woo, facepunch!Woo, somethingawful!Woo, /v/!Woo, tigsource!Woo, minecraftforum!Woo, worldofminecraft!Woo, reddit!Woo, 2pp!Google anlyticsed!Now supports åäö!Give us Gordon!Tip your waiter!Very fun!12345 is a bad password!Vote for net neutrality!Lives in a pineapple under the sea!MAP11 has two names!Omnipotent!Gasp!...!Bees, bees, bees, bees!Jag känner en bot!This text is hard to read if you play the game at the default resolution, but at 1080p it's fine!Haha, LOL!Hampsterdance!Switches and ores!Menger sponge!idspispopd!Eple (original edit)!So fresh, so clean!Slow acting portals!Try the Nether!Don't look directly at the bugs!Oh, ok, Pigmen!Finally with ladders!Scary!Play Minecraft, Watch Topgear, Get Pig!Twittered about!Jump up, jump up, and get down!Joel is neat!A riddle, wrapped in a mystery!Huge tracts of land!Welcome to your Doom!Stay a while, stay forever!Stay a while and listen!Treatment for your rash!&Autological& is!Information wants to be free!&Almost never& is an interesting concept!Lots of truthiness!The creeper is a spy!Turing complete!It's groundbreaking!Let our battle's begin!The sky is the limit!Jeb has amazing hair!Ryan also has amazing hair!Casual gaming!Undefeated!Kinda like Lemmings!Follow the train, CJ!Leveraging synergy!This message will never appear on the splash screen, isn't that weird?DungeonQuest is unfair!110813!90210!Check out the far lands!Tyrion would love it!Also try VVVVVV!Also try Super Meat Boy!Also try Terraria!Also try Mount And Blade!Also try Project Zomboid!Also try World of Goo!Also try Limbo!Also try Pixeljunk Shooter!Also try Braid!That's super!Bread is pain!Read more books!Khaaaaaaaaan!Less addictive than TV Tropes!More addictive than lemonade!Bigger than a bread box!Millions of peaches!Fnord!This is my true form!Totally forgot about Dre!Don't bother with the clones!Pumpkinhead!Hobo humping slobo babe!Made by Jeb!Has an ending!Finally complete!Feature packed!Boots with the fur!Stop, hammertime!Testificates!Conventional!Homeomorphic to a 3-sphere!Doesn't avoid double negatives!Place ALL the blocks!Does barrel rolls!Meeting expectations!PC gaming since 1873!Ghoughpteighbteau tchoghs!Déjà vu!Déjà vu!Got your nose!Haley loves Elan!Afraid of the big, black bat!Doesn't use the U-word!Child's play!See you next Friday or so!From the streets of Södermalm!150 bpm for 400000 minutes!Technologic!Funk soul brother!Pumpa kungen!日本ハロー!한국 안녕하세요!Helo Cymru!Cześć Polsko!你好中国!Привет Россия!Γεια σου Ελλάδα!My life for Aiur!Lennart lennart = new Lennart();I see your vocabulary has improved!Who put it there?You can't explain that!if not ok then return end§1C§2o§3l§4o§5r§6m§7a§8t§9i§ac§kFUNKY LOLBig Pointy Teeth!Bekarton guards the gate!Mmmph, mmph!Don't feed avocados to parrots!Swords for everyone!Plz reply to my tweet!.party()!Take her pillow!Put that cookie down!Pretty scary!I have a suggestion.Now with extra hugs!Now Java 6!Woah.HURNERJSGER?What's up, Doc?Now contains 32 random daily cats!That's Numberwang!pls rtDo you want to join my server?Put a little fence around it!Throw a blanket over it!One day, somewhere in the future, my work will be quoted!Now with additional stuff!Extra things!Yay, puppies for everyone!So sweet, like a nice bon bon!Popping tags!Very influential in its circle!Now With Multiplayer!Rise from your grave!Warning! A huge battleship &STEVE& is approaching fast!Blue warrior shot the food!Run, coward! I hunger!Flavor with no seasoning!Strange, but not a stranger!Tougher than diamonds, rich like cream!Getting ready to show!Getting ready to know!Getting ready to drop!Getting ready to shock!Getting ready to freak!Getting ready to speak!It swings, it jives!Cruising streets for gold!Take an eggbeater and beat it against a skillet!Make me a table, a funky table!Take the elevator to the mezzanine!Stop being reasonable, this is the Internet!/give @a hugs 64This is good for Realms.Any computer is a laptop if you're brave enough!Do it all, everything!Where there is not light, there can spider!GNU Terry PratchettMore Digital!doot dootFalling with style!There's no stopping the TrollmasoThrow yourself at the ground and missRule #1: it's never my faultReplaced molten cheese with blood?Absolutely fixed relatively broken coordinatesBoats FTW
采纳率:71%
就是一个介绍
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。在 SegmentFault,学习技能、解决问题
每个月,我们帮助 1000 万的开发者解决各种各样的技术问题。并助力他们在技术能力、职业生涯、影响力上获得提升。
标签:至少1个,最多5个
现在我们对three.js的基本元素与如何用three.js搭建场景有了一定的了解后,本篇我们开始搭建村落中山坡,房屋等对象。
ps:如果没看过第一篇的请移步
山坡与草皮
从图中可以看出山坡mesh的geometry在three.js中并未直接提供,demo的思路是由基本几何体BoxGeometry变形而来。这里说明一下,three.js构建的图形都有点(vertex),线(edge),面(face)三个属性:
如图所示移动box中对应点,可将box变形成最终所需的geometry:
var geom = new THREE.BoxGeometry(basicWidth, groundDeep, basicHeight, 4, 1, 1)
// 改变矩形形状
geom.vertices[0].y += hillHeight
geom.vertices[1].y += hillHeight
geom.vertices[10].y += hillHeight
geom.vertices[13].y += hillHeight
geom.vertices[4].x += groundDeep
geom.vertices[5].x += groundDeep
var mat = new THREE.MeshStandardMaterial({
color: color.ground,
shading: THREE.FlatShading,
roughness: 1,
metalness: 0
this.mesh = new THREE.Mesh(geom, mat)
this.add(this.mesh)
使用相同的逻辑我们可以创建草皮元素
房屋可以拆分成屋顶,窗户,门,墙,烟囱等部件其中屋顶,和墙也是对基本几何体的变形,可以参考上一节的方法,这里就不再赘述。下面我们说一说Group与ThreeBSP
Group与Merge
THREE.Group.apply(this, arguments)
查看源码可以发现一个经常被使用到的对象THREE.Group。Group是一个组,其中可以容纳多个Mesh对象,并且如果我们对该group进行旋转,平移,缩放操作时,Group会相当于一个整体进行旋转,平移,缩放。与之相似,Geometry对象提供了一个方法,可以合并geometry。它们之间的差异在于:
Group添加的是Mesh,而Merge作用的对象是Geometry;
即便添加到Group中,Group内的各个Mesh还可以被单独操作,使用Merge相当与合成了一个大的geometry对象,你无法在单独操作其中的geometry,对于创建后不需要再单独操作的对象使用Merge可以提升性能
ThreeBSP是一个用来创建geometry的Three.js的扩展库用图来表示一下:
union方式用来得到geometry的合体(类似并集)
intersect方式用来得到交集
substract用来从Mesh中挖去另一个Mesh
用将大Box中挖去小box的思路,我们就可以穿件一个窗户的外框
function substractMesh(basic, substract, mat) {
var material = new THREE.MeshBasicMaterial()
var mesh1 = new THREE.Mesh(basic, material)
var mesh2 = new THREE.Mesh(substract, material)
var basicBSP = new ThreeBSP(mesh1)
var substractBSP = new ThreeBSP(mesh2)
var res = basicBSP.subtract(substractBSP)
res = res.toMesh()
res.geometry.computeFaceNormals()
res.geometry.computeVertexNormals()
res.material = mat
return res
如上,可以抽象出一个镂空函数来帮我们处理meshsubstractMesh函数将接收三个参数(被挖的Mesh,从中挖去的Mesh,最终Mesh的材质)返回一个镂空后的Mesh
这篇并没有像前篇一样全程代码,因为静态元素的构建过程真的大同小异全写出来不免枯燥,二来这也仅仅是个人的思路,而且条条大路通罗马,不应该束缚自己的想象力。以上就是构建村庄中静态部件的思路,在下一章节我们会介绍复杂部件如云,森林是如何构建的
0 收藏&&|&&2
你可能感兴趣的文章
527 收藏,5k
分享到微博?
我要该,理由是:
在 SegmentFault,学习技能、解决问题
每个月,我们帮助 1000 万的开发者解决各种各样的技术问题。并助力他们在技术能力、职业生涯、影响力上获得提升。资料图鉴:教程速查:
当前位置:
我的世界Faithful材质包下载【1.6-1.8.x】【32x/64x】
小编:3F时间: 09:55
  我的世界1.6 1.7 1.8Faithful32x/64x材质包下载。今天和大家分享一下我的世界Faithful材质包吧!Faithful还是非常不错的,要知道Faithful翻译的话就是忠实忠诚的意思,所以这款Faithful材质包会有你想不到的一些东东哦~我的世界Faithful材质包下载【1.6-1.8.x】【32x/64x】。
  名称:Faithful
  适用版本:【1.6.X】【1.7.X】【1.8.X】
  原文地址:http://www.resource-packs.com/faithful-32x32-resource-pack/
  我个人认为这是一个画得比较好的材质~~~所以就搬来造福一下小伙伴们吧~~~
  不知不觉就顺便把1.8的也搬来了呢新增加1.7和1.6的64x~
  说多了很罗嗦~~~那么我就直接上图吧!
  下面是原版材质和 Faithful32pack 的对比图!
  原版材质                             Faithful32pack
  有没有模糊得想                            清晰!
  吞翔呢?                               好看!
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&