应用大小:82.3 MB
类别:游戏
当前版本:2.5
语言:俄文, 德语, 英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 5.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:LandGrabbers是一款令人难以置信的十字军远征模...
LandGrabbers: medieval real time battle strategy应用说明
LandGrabbers是一款令人难以置信的十字军远征模拟游戏,现可在iPhone上使用!试想一下,你处在中世纪。那是一个有关城堡、骑士和十字军远征的时代。现在,假设你是一名卓越的军事领导人,拥有自己的部队。有什么可以阻止你征服世界吗?也许只是缺乏空闲时间。花几个小时把弄你的设备、组建民兵、攻克敌人的堡垒和周围的土地,你准备好了吗?这款令人上瘾的游戏非常独特,结合了策略游戏、模拟游戏和资源管理游戏的经典元素。准备在森林、沙漠甚至冰山中厮杀一番吧,共有27关,关关扣人心弦!特点:- 在4个不同地点的36关- 独特的层次映射设计支持更深入的战术能力- 三支令人难以置信的敌军- 五种具有不同战略功能的建筑物- 三个难度级别,即使是经验丰富的战略专家也将面临挑战- 华丽的图形和引人注意的配乐营造出中世纪氛围将军,你的部队都在等着你!现在是征服世界的时刻了!--------------------------------------------- 获得关于Nevosoft Games的内部独家新闻 在Facebook上加入我们: www.facebook.com/Nevosoft 在Twitter上关注我们: http://twitter.com/NevosoftGames 在YouTube上观看我们的视频: http://www.youtube.com/NevosoftCOM 访问我们的网站: http://iphone.nevosoft.com
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
|||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。
19:41:43.647---- 19:41:43.662----15.6001LandGrabbers游戏下载_LandGrabbers安卓版_手机爸爸游戏
您的位置:&&&LandGrabbers安卓版下载
《LandGrabbers》游戏介绍
体验令人着迷的、仿真和时间管理游戏《土地抢夺者》(LandGrabbers),该游戏在2011年俄罗斯游戏开发者大会上被评为年度游戏。 发动你的并在4个不同地方通过36个关卡 穿越中世纪,参加十字军,攻克城堡和塔楼,升级你的军队,并透过在中世纪战争中提升你的军队来成为传奇领袖。 针对更深战术能力而的独特关卡映射 准备好在森林、沙漠、冰
广大的宅男朋友们有福了,手机爸爸《虚拟女友》专题提供各种来自日本的、国内的虚拟女友游戏大全,打扮她、照顾她是我们游戏中的目的,喜欢玩来自日本的虚拟女友游戏朋友们赶快来下载吧。
很多小孩子都非常喜欢养宠物,宠物能够陪我们度过寂寞的孤独时间,但是很多家庭不适合饲养宠物,而且宠物会带来很多的卫生问题,那么手机中下载一款宠物养成游戏,就能够很好的模拟养宠物。手机下载免费的宠物单机游戏就上手机爸爸游戏下载站。
热门恋爱养成推荐Oops! We noticed you don’t have JavaScript enabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to view our site properly.
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
LandGrabbers
LandGrabbers
Free 1 hour trial
(172.77 MB)
If this is your first time downloading a game from Big Fish, our handy Game Manager app will install on your computer to help manage your games.
Full version game
$ 9.99 USD
Only $2.99 - use coupon NEW299
Use your powerful army to conquer the world in Land Grabbers, a fun Strategy game set in the Middle Ages! In a time of castles, knights, and crusades, you are a brilliant military leader who has decided to take on the world! Take your army to the woods, the desert, and even a snowy winter wonderland in this challenging Strategy game!
Fantastic gameplay
Gripping challenges
Conquer the world!
New customers get your first game for $2.99!*
Use Coupon: NEW299
* Collector's Editions and free to play games not included.
Game System Requirements:
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 185 MB
Big Fish Games App System Requirements:
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
LandGrabbers
0 out of 5 (0 ReviewsReview)
Average Rating:
Free 1 hour trial
(172.77 MB)
Full version game
$ 9.99 USD
Only $2.99 - use coupon NEW299
LandGrabbers is rated
4.8 out of
Rated 5 out of
jimchape from
Real time strategy for everyone!
This is the Big Fish game I play the most and have been playing it for years! The levels make it challenging for young children right up thru seasoned adults such as myself. Its great and challenging to beat the AI and the clock on one level and then have to come up with a completely new strategy on the next higher level so the AI won't kick your butt! If you've got an empty 10-15 minutes at work or home you can get in a quick round that will get you up and running better than 4 cups of coffee but watch out - its addictive and I've lost more hours than I care to know playing &just playing one more round...&! I really wish the creators at Nevosoft would come up with a sequel or new game along these same lines!
Rated 5 out of
PsiBorg from
Best game on big fish!
I must have replayed and finished every level on every difficulty at least 50 times.
I'll put it away for a few months and then come back to it after a fresh windows install and play it all over again.
Would love to see a second installment of this game one day!
Rated 5 out of
LthrTrooper from
Must get game
I have played this game over and over and over. Once I Have achieved all the prizes, I go back and come up with challenges for myself. I wish they would come up with a version where after you win playing one color you can go back and try to won from other (your choice) of color.
I HIGHLY recommend this game.
Rated 5 out of
denisekaye from
Fast and fun!
This game is fast-paced and challenging. I've beaten it but keep coming back to play again and again. I wish they'd come out with Land Grabbers II! Don't pass this one up :)
Rated 5 out of
Excellent Game with Deep Strategy
At first glance, Landgrabbers seems to be a pretty casual time management game, but it's more like a strategy game that hinges on time management. The strategic themes that are required to win at this game are so much more complex than just &take all their land.& You've got to really keep moving and never rest on the oars, because the AI is constantly attacking everywhere all the time. You've got to watch where you sent the troops from and how many will be left in the building afterwards. The power-ups really help quite a bit if you remember to use them consistently. On the bright side, if there's two or more enemies, they usually just attack each other and leave you alone for a bit. In conclusion, Landgrabbers is not remotely &casual& but a good blend of challenge and fun.
Rated 5 out of
dizzycarnie from
looking for a part 2?
Love playing this game. Does anyone know if Landgrabbers 2 is a thing maybe?
Rated 5 out of
rya2177 from
Great strategy/take over the land game!
Lots of fun! The kids love it too!
Rated 5 out of
markfitz1234 from
Did they ever make a Landgrabbers 2?
I got this game a few years ago, and enjoyed it. I played all three levels. Now I have a new computer and have rediscovered how much fun this game is again. I was wondering if they ever made a Landgrabbers 2? I would get it in a heartbeat!
I recommend this game. Very unique amongst the genres of Big Fish. Give it a few minutes and you will be hooked!
Rated 5 out of
sabinesa from
Goes to show
Don't judge entertainment value by it's cover.
I never play shooters in any form or kind, not only don't I enjoy them, I also am pathetic at it. Give me a decent Match3 or a Time Management Game any day over a shooter or tower defence game.
Initially by the pictures I wondered if this was a Time Management type game and therefore ended up reading the reviews. Hmm, sounded sort of neat - but a shooter type game???
Well, I've had hours of fun with this one. It's easy enough in what needs to be done, there is a fine element of strategy involved and it's humorous to boot. Every time I master a level, by now as Colonel, it gives me such good vibe. Its actually invigorating, and I didn't think I'd say that about a game in a hurry.
I can only hope that more people will try this even if its not their normal fair, because this is a little gem of fun.
Please, can we have a sequel. And keep it just as simple and straight forward, don't clutter it with gadgets or otherwise fancy stuff. This is great as it is.
Thanks a mill, Nevosoft.
Rated 5 out of
wasmoo from
This game is totes awesome
As it says on the tin, this game is amazing! Good strategy, good replay, and you get to go through twice more to do it without magic and under an almost ridiculous time crunch (but still possible).
The Big Fish Guarantee:
Quality tested and virus free. No ads, no adware, no spyware.
Your Security and Privacy are important to us!
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
Secure Form
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
By clicking "Create Account," you agree to the
Secure Form
Choose your username
Your username will be displayed on your review. Pick a username you like and can share with others. Your username is permanent and yours forever.
Processing...
Secure Form
Forgot your password?
Enter the email address you use for your Big Fish account. We’ll email you a temporary password.
Processing...
Secure Form
, share your thoughts about this game!亚马逊意外错误报歉,由于程序执行时,遇到意外错误,您刚刚操作没有执行成功,请稍后重试。或将此错误报告给我们的客服中心:推荐您,确认您的操作无误后,再继续其他操作。您可以通过亚马逊,获得更多的帮助。}

我要回帖

更多关于 魔球修改器怎么用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信