MC其它各种物品的合成表及作用介绍。
第九节 鱼儿牛羊满天飞
MC繁殖、饲养及钓鱼教程。
推荐理由 热门小说斗罗大陆皮肤合集,内有史莱克七怪皮肤,过了这村没这店,赶紧点进来吧~
周排行 月排行 总排行
地图存档下载
常用资料 物品合成表 &&&&&&&& 生物图鉴 &&&&&& 资源替换教程 &&&&&&&&Guest Book
Guest Book :
There are now 16 messages in our guestbook.
<font face="Arial" size=2 color=#
Viewing messages 1 to 5.
Leah Rogers.(Your supervisior)
Hi Ember Have just been cheecking what you have been up too whilst i am on annual leave.Be a good boy!Happy New Year to David & Carole. See you in 2009 at puppy class
on the 8th Jan.
30 December 2008
- Exeter. Devon
Webmaster comments
Hi Leah,Thank you for your kind wishes. I'll pass on your message to my humans.I did a REALLY good stay this in the meadow this morning, but it took me several goes before my humans were satisfied. I'll
give you a demonstration January 8th.With Best wishes for a Happy New Year,Woofs and licks,Ember
hi son you have up to alot!!! cant talk my humans don't know im chatting
29 December 2008
Webmaster comments
Hi Dad,Nice to hear from you.Yes, I have been quite busy but have managed to keep out of trouble most of the time. My occasional (?) transgressions are soon forgotten by my humans, who treat me very well (apart from continually bossing me around).I hope all is well with you,Woofs and licks,Ember
So sorry you had a mystery trip to the vets! Never mind, you didn't need those bits! You'll soon feel better! X
29 September 2008
- Bicknoller
Webmaster comments
Hi Anna,Thank you for your kind thoughts. Actually, I was quite attached to those bits but, on the other hand, losing them has relieved me of any family responsibilities. Some you win, some you lose!Woofs and licks,Ember
Hi Ember. I wonder how you are doing. Please give my best to your mum and dad. I wa talking to a friend this morning about the possibility of getting a dog like you to train and look after for a while until he or she becomes a proper guide dog for the blind and she said that having a puppy was really difficult and time consuming and required a huge amount of patience and commitment on the part of the humans. if that is so, what special qualities would a human need to be able to up to the job. Enjoy the day Carole (from Tree)
22 September 2008
Webmaster comments
Hi Carole,I'm doing fine. Still no sign of the glove, but I'm working on it!Re the qualities required in a Guide Dog 'human', from my (unbiased) viewpoint they must include:- strong sense of identity with the Guide D willingness to devote time and expense to the training
programme defined by the Guide D an understanding that your puppy is not a pet and that you are fostering him/her in preparation for 'advanced' training acceptance of the reality that your puppy will leave you after a year or thereabouts. The parting will be painful but the cause is worthwhile. Speaking for myself, I give my humans a great deal of love and pleasure which they return. I think I have enriched their lives.I hope this answers your question. If you want more information, Guide Dogs would love to hear from you. Tell them you've been in contact with me via my web site. I'm sure they'd like to know.Woofs and licks,Ember
Hi Ember I so enjoyed meeting you at Treen and your photographs on the website show you handsomeness very well! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday and are now safely back home. I am back in Newcastle which is as rainy as it was in Treen. Please would you ask your mummy and daddy if they would send me the link to the Guide Dog for the Blind website. Be a good boy and dont work too hard. Lots of love from Carole.
16 September 2008
- Newcastle on tyne
Webmaster comments
Hi Carole,Thank you for your kind words. I'm still enjoying my holiday with my humans and keeping them on their toes!The link to Guide Dogs is available under Contacts on the Home page of my web site.Woofs and licks,Ember
<font face="Arial" size=2 color=#
You can search this guestbook by:Message : - Name : - All :
Please type some text:
Thank you for viewing my Guest Book你造吗?得专业课者得考研研究生考试,其实最终考的就是专业课
跨专业考生
跨校/跨专业考生,隐性信息不对称,80%的跨考生止步于专业课
初试专业课比重
考数学(专业课比重):30%不考数学(专业课比重):60%专业课淘汰比:80%
复试专业课比重
专业课知识考核总比重:30%复试淘汰比:80%
你造吗?从2015届开始,全国招生单位,将不再制定专业课参考书和考试大纲;
你造吗?从2015届开始,如果总分不过线,但是专业课成绩优秀,可破格降分录取。
我们不出专业课试卷,但可以把你的专业课提到135分加入中公考研专业课名校实战营,扫清专业课盲点,疑点,难点
确定考试内容根据目标院校历年真题及导师研究方向,确定专业课考试范围,并与学生沟通大概考试方向;
制定学习计划根据目标院校的考试内容,学生学习成功的具体情况及性格特点,定制科学的学习计划及方案;
梳理核心考点串讲专业课各章节的考点,并明确专业课每章节核心考点,全面深入地系统解析该专业所有核心考点;
重点难点专题规划专业课的专题复习,重点攻克考试要点及难点,辅导老师亲授高分秘籍;
剖析真题解析剖析历年真题,即时答疑,传授答题技巧,根据命题趋势把握难点与做题方向;
考前真题测试根据目标院校,导师研究方向及最新考纲,对考研专业课的考题进行科学预测.
985?211名校直达:专业课课程体系实战定向院校专业实战协议班限招名额有限、手慢无
经济学哲学法学教育学文学理学
工学农学医学管理学艺术学历史学
A类定向密训350/课时
B类定向密训350/课时
我们致力于打造优质的辅导体系助大家实现名校梦
无数的铁杆粉丝,更使我们对课程服务精益求精
引进翻译课堂
以问题为核心展开讨论时刻与中公名师互动教学,互动答疑.
TOP教学体系
OAO全方位学习管理系统量身定制的精准教学内容
精准化辅导方案