mlmplmpl文件怎么打开玩

爱帮网为您找出495白云双语学校咨询处 商户信息
爱帮网提示:商业信息变动频繁,如有需要,请先拨打电话确认。
手机客户端:
没有找到想要的商户,请
您对搜索结果是否满意:
提交成功,感谢您对爱帮网的支持!窗口5秒钟后自动关闭
按字母排序:(计算机软件与理论专业论文)相关分析在mpijava群组通信优化的应用论文,专业,优化..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
(计算机软件与理论专业论文)相关分析在mpijava群组通信优化的应用
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Portal vein thrombosis in cirrhotics: related with anticardiolipin antibodies?
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
2003 Sep-O50(53):1527-30.Portal vein thrombosis in cirrhotics: related with anticardiolipin antibodies?1, , , , , , , .1Department of Gastroenterology, Hacettepe Medical School, Ankara, Turkey. .trAbstractBACKGROUND/AIMS: To evaluate the relationship of antiphospholipid antibodies and portal vein thrombosis in cirrhotics.METHODOLOGY: 22 cirrhotics without portal vein thrombosis (Group I), 18 with portal vein thrombosis (Group II) and 20 healthy controls (Group III) were enrolled. Anticardiolipin IgG and IgM antibody concentrations were measured by ELISA and lupus anticoagulant by clotting. Groups were compared according to sex, age, etiology of cirrhosis, prior intraabdominal surgery, Child groups, anticardiolipin IgG, IgM and lupus anticoagulant. Then for all the 40 cirrhotics (Group IV) correlation was tested between anticardiolipin IgM, IgG, lupus anticoagulant and Child groups, etiology of cirrhosis, sex and prior surgery.RESULTS: In Group I, anticardiolipin IgG concentration was 15.3 (15.9) GPL)/mL and IgM was 8.6 (6.5) MPL/mL. In 6 (27.27%) anticardiolipin IgG, in 6 (27.27%) IgM and in 2 (9.09%) both were high. Lupus anticoagulant was positive in 7 (31.81%). In Group II anticardiolipin IgG concentration was 26.3 (14.7) GPL/mL and IgM was 15.1 (7.2) MPL/mL. In 10 (55.55%) anticardiolipin IgG, in 13 (72.22%) IgM and in 9 (50%) both were high. Lupus anticoagulant was positive in 5 (27.77%). In Group III lupus anticoagulant was positive in 1 (0.5%). Anticardiolipin IgG was 10.3 (5.9) GPL/mL, IgM 5 (3.6) MPL/mL anticardiolipin IgM level was high in 1 (0.5%). Group I and II were similar with respect to lupus anticoagulant, Child groups, prior intraabdominal surgery and etiology of cirrhosis. For anticardiolipin IgG and IgM there was a significant difference between Group I and II, I and III and II and III. In Group IV there was no correlation between prior abdominal surgery, Child groups, sex, etiology and anticardiolipin IgG, IgM or lupus anticoagulant.CONCLUSIONS: Anticardiolipin antibody concentrations were significantly higher in cirrhotics with portal vein thrombosis. Thus anticardiolipin antibodies may play a role in the development of portal vein thrombosis in cirrhosis.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
MeSH TermsSubstancesMedical
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .爱帮网为您找出499满堂红酒家 商户信息
爱帮网提示:商业信息变动频繁,如有需要,请先拨打电话确认。
手机客户端:
没有找到想要的商户,请
您对搜索结果是否满意:
提交成功,感谢您对爱帮网的支持!窗口5秒钟后自动关闭
按字母排序:}

我要回帖

更多关于 老蜜蜡文玩网laoml 的文章