求家教游戏home sweet home 游戏LESSONhome sweet home 游戏LESSON

Run freely --A lesson about CourageOne afternoon,many years ago.I went to pick up my mother from work.I got there a little early so I the car by the roadside and waited for her.As I looked the car win 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Run freely ——A lesson about CourageOne afternoon,many years ago,I went to pick up my mother from work.I got there a little early so I_______ the car by the roadside and waited for her.As I looked _______ the car window,there was a small park where I saw a little boy,around one and a half to two years old, _______freely on the grass as his mother watched from a short_______.The boy had a big smile on his face_______ he had just been set free from a &&&&&&______.The boy would then fall to the grass,get up,and without_______ or without looking back at his mother,run as fast as he could,again ,still with a ______ on his face,as if nothing had happened.Kids,when they fall down,they don’t consider their falling down as a failure,but _______, they treat it as a learning experience.They feel compelled to try and try again until they_______.Not only was I impressed by the boy’s courage, but I was _____ touched by the manner in which he ran.With each attempt,he looked so_______,so natural, without signs of fear,nervousness,or of being disappointed.His only _____ was to run freely and to do it effectively as he could.He was just being a ______,just being himself.He was not looking for_____ or worrying about whether ________ was watching.He wasn’t concerned about being judged.He didn’t seem to be bothered by the fact that maybe someone would see him ______and that it would be ______ if he did fall.No,all that______ to him was to accomplish the task of activity at hand to the best of his ability, feeling the experience of running fully and freely.I learned a lot from that observation and ______, and have successfully brought that lesson with me in life. 【小题1】A.leftB.startedC.stoppedD.drove【小题2】A.outsideB.downC.towardD.over【小题3】A.playingB.smilingC.rollingD.running【小题4】A.sightB.lengthC.timeD.distance【小题5】A.evenifB.solongasC.asthoughD.nowthat【小题6】A.prisonB.houseC.parkD.castle【小题7】A.attentionB.hesitationC.questionD.application【小题8】A.puzzleB.smileC.pleasureD.surprise【小题9】A.thereforeB.insteadC.stillD.anyhow【小题10】A.stopB.winC.achieveD.succeed【小题11】A.luckilyB.apparentlyC.actuallyD.equally【小题12】A.confidentB.joyfulC.quietD.proud【小题13】A.worryB.talentC.concernD.conclusion【小题14】A.studentB.childC.playerD.winner【小题15】A.chanceB.fortuneC.approvalD.trouble【小题16】A.someoneB.nooneC.everyoneD.one【小题17】A.tryB.runC.cryD.fall【小题18】A.embarrassingB.disappointingC.frighteningD.exciting【小题19】A.happenedB.caredC.matteredD.related【小题20】A.experimentB.experienceC.expressingD.expectation
【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】D【小题4】D【小题5】C【小题6】A【小题7】B【小题8】B【小题9】B【小题10】D【小题11】D【小题12】A【小题13】C【小题14】B【小题15】C【小题16】A【小题17】D【小题18】A【小题19】C【小题20】B
解析试题分析:本文主要讲了作者无意中观察到一个小男孩不怕摔倒,自由奔跑的情景,从中学到了很多,受益匪浅。【小题1】考查动词辨析:A. left离开,B. started开始,C. stopped停止,D. drove驾驶,我把车停在路边等她,故选C。【小题2】考查副词辨析:A. outside外面,B. down 向下,C. toward朝着,D. over结束,根据the car window, there was a small park where I saw a little boy, 可知是朝车窗外看,选A。【小题3】考查动词辨析:A. playing玩,B. smiling微笑,C. rolling滚,D. running跑,根据run as fast as he could again,所以可知是一个男孩在草地上自由的跑,选D。【小题4】考查名词辨析:A. sight视野,B. length长度,C. time时间,D. distance距离,这里想说她的妈妈在不远处看着他,故选D。【小题5】考查连词辨析:A. evenif即使,B. so long as只要,C. as though好像,D. now that既然,这里想说这个男孩的脸上挂着笑容,好像他刚刚被从监狱里释放出来一样,故选C.【小题6】考查名词辨析:A. prison监狱,B. house房间,C. park公园,D. castle城堡,根据这里想说这个男孩的脸上挂着笑容,好像他刚刚被从监狱里释放出来一样,故选A。【小题7】考查名词辨析:A. attention注意,B. hesitation犹豫, C. question问题,D. application利用,根据run as fast as he could again,可知男孩没有犹豫没有回头看妈妈,故选B。【小题8】考查名词辨析:A. puzzle困惑,B. smile微笑,C. pleasure快乐,D. surprise惊讶,根据The boy had a big smile on his face,可知男孩脸上带着微笑,好像没有什么事情发生,故选B。【小题9】考查副词辨析:A. therefore因此,B. instead代替,C. still仍然,D. anyhow不管怎样,根据they treat it as a learning experience,不管怎样,他们把这个看作是个学习的经历。故选D。【小题10】考查动词辨析:A. stop停止,B. win赢得,C. achieve成就,D. succeed成功,这里想说他们不断的尝试,直到成功,故选D。【小题11】考查副词辨析:A. luckily幸运地,B. apparently明显地,C. actually实际上,D. equally平等地,根据touched by the manner in which he ran.可知我不仅被他的勇气感动,也被他跑步的方式感动了,故选D。【小题12】考查形容词辨析:A. confident自信的,B. joyful快乐的,C. quiet安静的,D. proud骄傲的,根据and so natural — no signs of fear, nervousness, or of being discouraged,可知男孩跑步的时候很自信,故选A。【小题13】考查名词辨析:A. worry担心,B. talent才能,C. concern担心,关心,D. conclusion结论,这里想说他唯一的关心的事情就是自由地奔跑,故选C。【小题14】考查名词辨析:A. student学生,B. child孩子,C. player选手,D. winner获胜者,这里想说他就是一个孩子,故选B。【小题15】考查名词辨析:A. chance机会,B. fortune运气,财产,C. approval同意,D. trouble困难,这里想说他没有在寻找赞成或是担心是否有人在观看,故选C。【小题16】考查不定代词:A. someone有人,B. no one没有人,C. everyone每个人,D. one一个人,根据He didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that maybe someone would see him fall ,他不担心有人看见他跌倒,故选A。【小题17】考查动词辨析:A. try尝试,B. run跑,C. cry哭, D. fall跌倒,根据The boy would then fall to the grass,故选D【小题18】考查形容词辨析:A. embarrassing令人尴尬的,B. disappointing令人失望的,C. frightening令人害怕的,D. exciting令人兴奋的,根据if he did fall,他也不会觉得跌倒了会难为情,故选A。【小题19】考查动词辨析:A. happened发生,B. cared关心,C. mattered重要,D. related关于,这里想说全部重要的事就是完成任务,故选C。【小题20】考查名词辨析:A. experiment实验,B. experience经历,经验,C. expressing表达,D. expectation期待,这里想说从这次观察和经历中,我学到了很多,故选B。考点:考查人生百味类完型填空
科目:高中英语
题型:完型填空
One afternoon I toured an art museum while waiting for my husband to finish a business meeting.I was looking forward to a quiet &&36 &&of the splendid artwork. A young &37&viewing the paintings ahead of me &38 &nonstop between themselves.I watched them a moment and decided the lady was doing all the talking.I admired the man's&&39&for putting up with her &40 &&stream of words.&41 &&by their noise, I moved on. I met them several times as I moved&&42&& the various rooms of art.Each time I heard her continuous flow of words, I moved away 43&& . I was standing at the counter of the museum gift shop making a&&44&& when the couple approached the&&45&.Before they left, the man&&46&& into his pocket and pulled out a white object.He&&47&& it into a long stick and then&&48 &&his way into the coatroom to get his wife's jacket. "He's a&&49 &&man, " the clerk at the counter said." Most of us would give up if we were blinded at such a young age.During his recovery, he made a promise his life wouldn't change.So, as before, he and his wife come in&&50&& there is a new art show." "But what does he get out of the art?" I asked."He can't see." "Can't see! You're&&51&.He sees a lot.More than you and I do," the clerk said."His wife&&52 &&each painting so he can see it in his head." I learned something about patience,&&53 &&and love that day.I saw the patience of a young wife describing paintings to a person without&&54 &&and the courage of a'' husband who would not&55&& blindness to change his life.And I saw the love shared by two people as I watched this couple walk away, their arms intertwined.【小题1】 A.view    B.touch C.wander D.stare
【小题2】 A.lady  B.couple  C.man D.clerk
【小题3】 A.yelled B.argued C.screamed D.chatted
【小题4】 A.attempt B.independence C.patience   D.wisdom
【小题5】 A.constant B.vivid C.casual D.vague
【小题6】 A.Adopted B.Adapted C.Disturbed D.Conducted
【小题7】 A.from B.to C.towards  D.through
【小题8】 A.anxiously B.quickly C.urgently   D.sensibly
【小题9】 A.comment B.purchase C.decision    D.profit
【小题10】 A.exit B.entrance C.front    D.queue
【小题11】 A.plugged B.reached C.held    D.bent
【小题12】 A.lengthened B.made C.brought   D.broadened
【小题13】 A.led B.found C.tapped   D.forced
【小题14】 A.generous B.rough C.smart D.brave
【小题15】 A.wherever   B.whatever C.whenever D.whichever
【小题16】 A.unique B.silly   C.equal D.wrong
【小题17】 A.decorates B.draws C.shoves D.describes
【小题18】 A.kindness B.pride C.courage D.enthusiasm
【小题19】 A.sight B.support C.expectation D.confidence
【小题20】 A.get B.allow C.hope D.cause
阅读下面短文, 从短文后所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Recently I understood the true meaning of love. That would have been, Kane, a boy. Kane was the two-year-old son of Joline, my new neighbor, who moved here from California.Kane was born with hard sticks for&&&. And on that morning I &&&&&&&the effect that Kane’s physical &&&&&&&had on his family. But I also witnessed so much &&&&&&&that.I saw an extraordinary family that embraced this special child, a family that wouldn't allow Kane to know he was &&&&&&. Joline had constructed a small cart just a few inches &&&&&&&the floor for his son to get around. Using his hands to move about, the cart&&&&&&Kane to “go to” any place just as &&&&&&&else was able to do. Kane was more than just a member of the family, he was the &&&&&&.Much later in my life, I came to &&&&&&&that God had sent this child to help some of us who just weren’t getting what &&&&&&&was all about. Even with my limited capacity for understanding at that time I knew that Kane was a &&&&&&&developed spirit with great wisdom.Kane demanded attention, &&&&&&&not because of his mobility challenges or other apparent shortcomings. In his mind, he had no &&&&&&&or shortcomings. The truth is that he received &&&&&&&because he was alive and real and had so much to offer.Kane was and &&&&&&&is lots of warm and powerful energy&&&&&&to us all so we might learn that &&&&&&: Love surpasses all things. If you met this kid, you’d want him for a friend &&&&&&&he was with so much to &&&&&&.【小题1】 A.hands B.feet C.legs D.arms
【小题2】 A.witnessed B.observed C.concluded D.mentioned
【小题3】 A.faults B.mistakes C.obstacles D.shortcomings
【小题4】 A.rather than B.more than C.other than D.or rather
【小题5】 A.irregular B.different C.normal D.unfortunate
【小题6】 A.down B.away C.back D.off
【小题7】 A.arranged B.allowed C.transformed D.removed
【小题8】 A.everybody B.somebody C.anybody D.nobody
【小题9】 A.symbol B.signal C.soul D.mark
【小题10】 A.recognize B.experience C.imagine D.realize
【小题11】 A.love B.confidence C.wisdom D.power
【小题12】 A.probably B.generally C.highly D.largely
【小题13】 A.and B.but C.or D.as
【小题14】 A.commitments B.promises C.expectations D.challenges
【小题15】 A.attention B.attraction C.description D.impression
【小题16】 A.even B.yet C.almost D.still
【小题17】 A.created B.released C.sent D.responded
【小题18】 A.lesson B.message C.notice D.note
【小题19】 A.once B.while C.before D.because
【小题20】 A.receive B.give C.handle D.change
Mark Twain said that "habit is habit, and not to be flung(扔) out the window by anyone, but coaxed(劝诱) downstairs a step at a time. " The chances of successfully changing negative behavior &&&when you make gradual changes that give you time to _ &&_ negative patterns for positive ones. On any given day, countless numbers of us get out of bed and _&&&_ to begin to change a given behavior "today." Whether it be exercising more, drinking less, managing time&&&&&&or some other change in a negative behavior, we start out with high&&&&&&&. In a short time, however, a vast majority of people fail and are soon doing&&&&it was they thought they shouldn't be doing. After considerable research, some researchers believe that behavior changes usually do not &&&&&&if they start with the change itself. &&&&&, they believe that we must &&&&&&&a series of “stages” to adequately prepare ourselves for that &&&&&&change. Once you have analyzed all the factors that &&&&&&what you do ,you must decide which behavior-change technique will work best for you. According to the psychologist Albert Ellis, most&&&&&problems and related behaviors arise from irrational (不理性的) statements that people make to&&&&&&when events in their lives are different from what they would like them to be. For example, suppose after doing &&&&&&on an exam, you say to yourself, “I can not believe I failed that easy exam. I am so stupid.”By changing this irrational “catastrophic” self-talk into rational,&&&statements about what is really going on, you can increase the &&&&&&that positive behaviors will occur. Positive self-talk might be&&&&&as follows: "I really didn't study enough for the exam. I just need to prepare for the next &&&&”.Such self-talk will help you to recover quickly from &&&&&and take positive steps to correct the situation. Some other technique like purposefully &&&&&or stopping negative thoughts and refusing to dwell on (沉湎于) negative images can also spare you wasted energy, time and emotional resources and move on to positive changes.【小题1】 A.decline B.remain C.disappear D.improve
【小题2】 A.substitute B.cancel C.find D.ignore
【小题3】 A.refuse B.determine C.hesitate D.advocate
【小题4】 A.more B.better C.worse D.less
【小题5】 A.values B.requirements C.expectations D.levels
【小题6】 A.whichever B.however C.wherever D.whatever
【小题7】 A.succeed B.fail C.exist D.fade
【小题8】 A.Nevertheless B.Otherwise C.Instead D.Moreover
【小题9】 A.look through B.break through C.go through D.pull through
【小题10】 A.initial B.temporary C.instant D.eventual
【小题11】 A.involve B.influence C.explain D.adjust
【小题12】 A.emotional B.physical C.technical D.professional
【小题13】 A.all B.others C.someone D.themselves
【小题14】 A.poorly B.carefully C.completely D.slowly
【小题15】 A.positive B.ridiculous C.negative D.explicit
【小题16】 A.danger B.awareness C.amount D.probability
【小题17】 A.written B.phrased C.listed D.captioned
【小题18】 A.research B.test C.talk D.problem
【小题19】 A.tiredness B.habits C.disappointment D.burdens
【小题20】 A.recalling B.starting C.blocking D.holding
I am a journalist in America.When reporting a story,I sometimes need to find a ____ kind of person—someone who has recently switched banks,or who is ____ cancer,or who owns both a Chevy pickup and Toyota sedan.At such moments,I ____ my brother Keith,a telecommunication worker in eastern Kansas.Usually he says,“I know just the guy.”His contacts are so diverse in large part ____ he is offline.At age 52,he’s ____ sent an e&mail,surfed the Web or bought anything online.Without any mobile e&mail system to ____ his attention when he is shopping,he is ____ to make a friend or two before ____.Without Web pages to instruct him on his latest project—how to build a cow fence or how to fix a wood&burning stove—he seeks out the help of neighbours who have done it and follows their ____,and during beer&drinking time afterwards he listens carefully to their ____ of health problems,banking habits and new&car ____.“I like talking to people,” he says.“I do not ____ nowadays people send each other e&mails instead of talking while they’re in the ___ room.”My older brother ____ considers himself as an old&fashioned man and the Internet ____ are making him more so,too.As a(n) ____ to the Web,my brother belongs to one of the nation’s fastest&decreasing ____.During the first half decade of the 21st century,the proportion of Internet users ____ slowly,to 59% of adult Americans from just over 50%,according to the Pew Internet and American Life Project.____ in the second half of the decade,that growth skyrocketed(猛升) and now nearly 80% of adult Americans use the Internet.At that pace,the offline Americans will no longer ____ in the coming decade.【小题1】 A.rich B.friendly C.brave D.particular
【小题2】 A.battling B.avoiding C.curing D.developing
【小题3】 A.appoint B.call C.miss D.search
【小题4】 A.when B.until C.unless D.because
【小题5】 A.ever B.frequently C.never D.seldom
【小题6】 A.divide B.receive C.pay D.gain
【小题7】 A.willing B.likely C.anxious D.clever
【小题8】 A.settling down B.using up C.setting off D.checking out
【小题9】 A.advice B.plan C.example D.gesture
【小题10】 A.lesson B.speech C.talk D.lecture
【小题11】 A.displays B.purchases C.exchanges D.repairs
【小题12】 A.imagine B.predict C.understand D.recommend
【小题13】 A.big B.new C.same D.special
【小题14】 A.sometimes B.recently C.once D.always
【小题15】 A.values B.trends C.techniques D.benefits
【小题16】 A.stranger B.user C.owner D.beginner
【小题17】 A.workers B.races C.minorities D.teams
【小题18】 A.increased B.developed C.varied D.moved
【小题19】 A.And B.So C.Or D.But
【小题20】 A.change B.exist C.last D.work
The Town of Pressure and the Town of Pleasure were neighbors but had nothing in common. Residents built walls to &&&&&&influence from the other town.In Pressure, &&&&&&struggled to be the very best. When women gave birth, they would &&&&&&to have the baby with the loudest cry. There was violent competition in every aspect of life. Because &&&&&was the index (指数) of success, people were &&&&&&busy making money, with &&&&&&for relaxation. Some young people couldn’t bear the intensity and resorted to drink or drugs to escape._ &&, over in Pleasure, the motto was “As long as you like it, do it.” People grew up without &&&&&&and &&&&&do anything they liked. Children played computer games day and night. At school, teachers didn’t _&&&whether students showed up or not. Workers might sit around the office &&&&&&sipping coffee and doing nothing. &&&&&&the lack of regulations, nobody worried about losing their jobs. It was &&&&&&that mattered. No one had the &&&&&&thought of moving forward, either for themselves or for the town. The computers they used were &&&&&&models from Pressure.Some of the young were addicted to &&&&&&because of the meaninglessness of their lives. Then, people in the two towns began asking themselves, “What is &&&&&for?” But, just before life in the two towns completely &&&&&, there came a saint – Mr. Reason. He went from door to door, talking with people and giving advice. People in Pressure learnt to be &&&&&&with what they had, while people in Pleasure began to make plans. They &&&&&the walls between them and built a road to connect the two. The towns’ people came to realize the truth—there is no space between Pressure and Pleasure if they don’t go to extremes.【小题1】A.connectB.keepC.go out D.prevent【小题2】A.everyone B.anyoneC.nobodyD.somebody【小题3】A.haveB.likeC.competeD.try【小题4】A.healthB.joyC.childrenD.wealth【小题5】A.seldomB.always C.hardlyD.sometimes【小题6】A.much timeB.no reasonC.many reasonsD.no time【小题7】A.Meanwhile B.At the same timeC.ThereforeD.Virtually【小题8】A.pleasureB.pressure C.workD.happiness【小题9】A.mustB.needC.could D.dared【小题10】A.knowB.findC.recognizeD.care【小题11】A.in the morning B.in the eveningC.all day long D.in the afternoon【小题12】A.Thanks to B.Regardless ofC.Owe toD.According to【小题13】A.moneyB.timeC.pleasure D.pressure【小题14】A.strongestB.slightest C.mostD.smallest【小题15】A.the old B.the newC.the bestD.the same【小题16】A.booksB.workC.moneyD.drugs【小题17】A.pressureB.life C.pleasureD.money【小题18】A.improvedB.failed C.succeededD.lived【小题19】A.content B.surprisedC.patientD.angry【小题20】A.builtB.put downC.pulled down D.set up
One sunny afternoon,a seven?year?old girl went for a walk.She crossed a large area of grassland into the woods ____ she realised that she was lost. Sitting on a rock and ____ what to do,she began crying.After a while,she ___ to walk along a wide path lined with tall trees and thick bushes. ____ it was getting dark,she saw a small,dark wooden house.She opened the door and ____ stepped in.Suddenly,she heard a strange noise,and she ran out the door and back to the ____.Cold and tired,she fell asleep near a ____.The girl's parents were out and her dog,Laddy, was at home.Laddy ____ that his mistress(女主人) was in danger.He jumped ____ a window,breaking the glass.He looked in the fields,but he couldn't find his mistress anywhere.However,from the ground came a ___ scent(气味)as he lowered his head.He ____ the scent and walked across the grassland.Barking ____ into the air,the dog ____ through the woods until he found the ___.But the girl was not there,so he headed back to the woods.Much to his ____,he saw his mistress'blue shirt in the distance.He ____ over some bushes and saw the little stream,where the girl was ____.When she opened her eyes and ____ her dog standing beside her,the girl said,“You ____ me, Laddy.”and she kissed him several times.Seeing their daughter and dog coming back,the parents burst into tears of ____.That night Laddy had a hero's supper:a huge meal of steak.【小题1】 A.before B.since C.while D.as
【小题2】 A.wondering B.forgetting C.remembering D.regretting
【小题3】 A.preferred B.expected C.failed D.decided
【小题4】 A.When B.Until C.If D.Because
【小题5】 A.carelessly B.cautiously C.hopelessly D.unwillingly
【小题6】 A.trees B.bushes C.woods D.grasses
【小题7】 A.stream B.rock C.tree D.house
【小题8】 A.found B.sensed C.heard D.smelt
【小题9】 A.at B.through C.in D.onto
【小题10】 A.terrible B.strange C.pleasant D.familiar
【小题11】 A.missed B.discovered C.followed D.ignored
【小题12】 A.calmly B.loudly C.merrily D.gently
【小题13】 A.searched B.wandered C.looked D.travelled
【小题14】 A.window B.girl C.house D.hero
【小题15】 A.satisfaction B.disappointment C.embarrassment D.delight
【小题16】 A.jumped B.climbed C.walked D.flew
【小题17】 A.awake B.abandoned C.available D.asleep
【小题18】 A.spotted B.watched C.observed D.saw
【小题19】 A.disturbed B.comforted C.rescued D.scared
【小题20】 A.pain B.shock C.sorrow D.relief
When I was a small boy my family was very poor. My father always used his savings to &&&&&&my mother to visit her parents who lived far away. There was just my younger brother and myself in the house. One evening Dad came home from &&&&&&and there was no food in the house, not &&&&&&a piece of bread. Although we were &&&&&&, my brother and I went to bed without eating anything.My father had no money, but I knew from the &&&&&&&&on his face that he could not let us have an empty stomach. He &&&&&&&&the house and about two hours later returned and quickly &&&&&&us up. He had in his hand two small potato pies, which he gave us to eat. I don't know where he got the &&&&&&but somehow he &&&&&&to get us something to eat.My father had not eaten and had worked all day &&&&&&he sat there with great satisfaction watching us eat. This has &&&&&&stayed in my mind and left more of an impression than any amount of &&&&&&he may ever have given me. At that moment, I felt happy knowing that he was there and would not let us &&&&&. I guess the &&&&&&I am trying to make is that in difficult times it is &&&&&&not to show weakness but strength and character. If a &&&&&&is the cement (粘合剂) that holds a family together, then the father is &&&&&&that strengthens that cement.It is his values and &&&&&&and memories that have carried me forward and helped me to &&&&&my own problems in life. In my own &&&&&&I have learned that it is the valuable time you spend with your children and the values you give to them that will remain with them always. 【小题1】 A.force B.encourage C.send D.teach
【小题2】 A.hospital B.work C.school D.shop
【小题3】 A.quite B.just C.only D.even
【小题4】 A.nervous B.hungry C.sleepy D.busy
【小题5】 A.worry B.pleasure C.disappointment D.surprise
【小题6】 A.cleaned B.observed C.left D.searched
【小题7】 A.brought B.put C.called D.woke
【小题8】 A.chance B.food C.support D.recipe
【小题9】 A.managed B.decided C.agreed D.waited
【小题10】 A.so B.or C.but D.and
【小题11】 A.normally B.always C.shortly D.softly
【小题12】 A.cost B.time C.salary D.money
【小题13】 A.suffer B.know C.leave D.cry
【小题14】 A.decision B.promise C.point D.apology
【小题15】 A.strange B.important C.difficult D.common
【小题16】 A.father B.brother C.sister D.mother
【小题17】 A.something B.anything C.everything D.nothing
【小题18】 A.words B.records C.actions D.failures
【小题19】 A.work out B.carry out C.run into D.look into
【小题20】 A.opinion B.home C.order D.turn
In your life,nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck.Everything &&&&&&&to test the limits of your soul.Without these small tests,life would be like a smoothly paved,&&&&&,flat road to nowhere.Safe and comfortable but dull and pointless.If someone &&&&&&&you or breaks your heart,forgive them for they have helped you &&&&&&&trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart to.If someone loves you,love them back &&&&&&&,not only because they love you,but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and &&&&&&&to things you would have never felt or seen without them.Make every day count.Appreciate every &&&&&&&and take from it everything that you possibly can,for you will never be able to experience it again.【小题1】 A.takes B.occurs C.shows D.breaks
【小题2】 A.busy B.muddy C.straight D.enjoyable
【小题3】 A.wins B.interests C.influences D.hurts
【小题4】 A.look through B.1earn about C.watch out D.adjust to
【小题5】 A.unconditionally B.desperately C.intentionally D.instantly
【小题6】 A.arms B.mouth C.brain D.eyes
【小题7】 A.success B.failure C.moment D.challenge
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学生家教求职 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信