Steam版starbound修改器星门前哨战中的打印机是怎搞?

steam正版联机问题。_starbound吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:35,195贴子:
steam正版联机问题。
不知道什么原因每次联机的时候就会出现这个。不懂请教大神指点下,怎么解决这个,本人win7 64位系统。开服也是选择的win7 64的starbound_server。
跪求大神帮帮忙吧。。。真心不知道了。。。弄了好些东西都不可以。。。麻烦大神指点哪里的问题。。。
在线等,请大神指点下。。。
主啊帮帮我吧。。。。。。快来帮帮我啊!
就没有大神可以帮帮新人吗???唉。。。。。好纠结。。。
无语,出现这个就表示服务器开好了你就不会试着进一下,不行再来提问吗
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴6月23日更新日志:Fenerox_starbound吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:35,195贴子:
6月23日更新日志:Fenerox
June 23rd, 2016
in DevBlog, News Evening, folks!各位晚上好!Here are some friendly new faces you can meet in Savannah biomes – the Fenerox!在非洲草原生态你们会遇到一些和善的面孔 - Fenerox!Over on our subreddit, the Build of the Week theme is Hotel. We’d love to see what you come up with! Last week’s theme was Island Houses, and our favorite build was this beautiful ruined island by Dads_!打开我们的subreddit,本周的建筑主题是旅馆。我们期待着各位的创意!上周的主题是岛上小屋,最受欢迎的作品是由Dads_(我能一下这个id么)设计的漂亮荒岛!Additionally! The Steam Summer Sale has just started, and there are a bunch of Chucklefish games on sale! Go check out the Chucklefish blog for more info!此外!Steam夏季特卖开始了(买买买!),一票呵呵鱼游戏也在其列!去看看吧!‘Til next time &3回见&3星露谷20% off 其它的都是50%
good morning
和善的面孔(不)漂亮的荒岛(其实还是荒岛)所以说呵呵鱼今天又划水了
水贴狂魔 我服
漂亮地图都是一群爸爸做出来的
昨天看到推我就知道今天日志有什么了
呵呵鱼水的好
然而starbound自己不打折是几个意思
听说来玩的都领了T豆!
然而sb不打折
青铜星玩家
百度移动游戏玩家均可认证(限百度账号),
水货呵呵鱼,日更也不跟新了,日子也尽弄些然并卵的鬼玩意,真不知道呵呵鱼13个人的团队在搞些什么鬼玩意,反正还剩下两个月,尽量拖把,到时候不被粉丝骂死就怪了
图一是新种族?
呵呵鱼的日常划水
星界边境神秘废墟是干啥的?有人知道吗?就星门那的内个。
这个新种族怎么有点像之前发布的小牛?
……我怎么没看见减百分之50啊
我算服了,这游戏2013年发行,过了3年,还是β版,还是β版!!!
坚持这么久,两年不玩,楼主还在更新,精神可嘉啊。不搞到14级都不行
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Starbound
Genre: , , , , ,
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Dec, 2013
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We were at a point in Starbound's development where it was already pretty fun, so we decided to release the game in beta through early access to ensure the community has a chance to help us shape the game.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&It's difficult for us to give a solid release date-- we're not so good at those, we've learned. Starbound still has a ways to go, but we'll keep you posted via our !&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The full version of Starbound will contain a plot and sidequests, more dungeons, more bosses and lore, among other features.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Starbound is already extremely playable and contains a vast amount of content in its current state! There are two beta branches currently in use-- [STABLE] and [NIGHTLY].
The stable branch receives less frequent updates, as we're currently working on one big update that will complete the first few tiers of player progression.
The [NIGHTLY] branch is updated automatically every night, and is for players who want to track progress or simply can't wait to check out shiny new features. :D Play at your own risk, though, as these builds are not tested and bugs/crashes are likely.
Find out more about how to opt into the nightly builds here: &
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The price will likely change after Early Access!&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We post daily progress updates on our , and we're always hanging around .&
Buy Starbound
Buy Starbound Four Pack
Includes four copies of Starbound - Send the extra copies to your friends!
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Hello all! It's been a little while since our last dev blog round-up, so here we go!
Do you like space? Do you like wizards, also? Wow! You’re in luck!
Look out for staves and wands in your travels and become the cool space wizard* you were always destined to be! Staves are two-handed and come with secondary abilities, whereas wands are one-handed and can be dual-wielded!
They come pre-enchanted (or pre-SCIENCED?) with a variety of useful abilities. Heal your friends! Cast fire and brimstone and electric purple rain down upon your enemies! … or your friends. We’re not here to judge.
* not included.
If you find that your weapon really needs an upgrade but you’re struggling to find anything conveniently in a chest at the end of a dungeon, there’s a shop for that now!
Seek out this shady salesman if you’re in the market for rare and powerful weapons! You’ll want to bring lots of pixels, though.
We’re firmly in the polishing-up phase now! This week we’ve added some more useful codexes to start of the game, and we’re making a lot of improvements to the UI.
Looking forward to showing you more shiny new stuff next week.
‘Til then, have a nice weekend! &3
There’s an Apex scientist in the Outpost developing techs, and he needs your help to test them out! If you can beat his obstacle courses, he’ll give you techs to take with you on your adventures.
You can also drop by his lab to upgrade techs if you have any tech cards handy, and later on you may be able to purchase portable tech stations so you can swap out your techs on the go!
Since Starbound’s launch in Early Access, everyone’s been asking us to implement an easier way to play Starbound with their friends. A huge portion of our emails are from people sort of mystified by the process of forwarding their ports and inviting people to join via their IP (for those reading this who are still mystified, there’s a guide on our wiki!).
In version 1.0, you will finally be able to join multiplayer Starbound servers via your Steam friends list. Hooray!
You’ll be able to choose whether or not your Steam friends can join your game via a check box in your Options menu. You can also choose whether to allow people to connect via your IP!
In this screenshot, ‘Multiplayer via Steam Friends’ is grayed out because I’m playing a dev build, but this feature should already work in the Nightly build. All of the usual caveats about Nightly apply.
‘Til next time!
Happy Monday everyone!
This week (and for the latter bit of last week) we’re focusing on testing our internal build of Starbound! A handful of us have started playing through the whole game, and the remaining handful have gone to work fixing bugs we encounter along the way, tweaking whatever needs tweaking.
An important thing we’ve noticed is that we’re legitimately still having fun playing this game that we’ve spent several years of our lives working on! More fun than we’ve ever had playing it before, I’d say, which is a good sign.
We’ve also been catching and correcting plenty of bugs, which is encouraging! We are still adding things to Starbound here and there, but we expect testing and bug-fixing to be our main focus for the next few weeks. :)
‘Til next time! &3
Happy Friday, everyone!
It’s been a really productive week for finding and smashing bugs! We’ve also got a few people completing small-but-important pre-1.0 tweaks and features. Like this one!
It’s never made sense for NPCs to be cool with you stealing their furniture and smashing their pots – you’re not the Hero of Time, and those pots were expensive!
So now, if you’re caught stealing from an NPC, they’ll call the guards. Better work on your stealth!
Bonus interior design tip:
In our play testing sessions this week, Harriet and I discovered that a smoke machine placed in a shallow pool makes for a super awesome sauna. :D
Hello! GeorgeV here.
Today we’re showing you two things. The first is the Fluffalo!
Fluffalo are livestock that can be raised to produce various materials that can be used to craft useful items. They start out as eggs, which hatch into Baby Fluffalos. If you give your Baby Fluffalo specific foods, they’ll grow into one of these five variants of Fluffalo!
The second is a pair of detectors. The Cave Detector and the Ore Detector. These are both craftable fairly late in the game and will help with exploration and mining.
The Cave detector will help you find cave formations!
And the ore detector will help you find those pesky ores. There’s more around you than you realize!
That’s it for today. Until next time…
The books you find in Starbound aren’t essential to enjoying the game, but they do provide an interesting look at some of the characters, monsters and cultures you encounter! We’d love for people to enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed writing them, so we’ve been working on making the experience of reading them easier and prettier.
We posted about making more
a little while back, but the codex UI itself still made reading and sorting through your library difficult. So we’ve fixed it!
This is one of the more visual changes we’ve made this week, but we’ve been doing loads. We’ve completed another week of playtesting, fixing lots of bugs and making lots of quality-of-life fixes along the way. It’s been fun, but more importantly it feels like we’re making a lot of tangible progress each day. :)
‘Til next week! &3
Hello! Here's a round-up of our posts from the last little while.
#Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author
Hello, and welcome to the new and improved Starbound website!
In preparation for the , we've taken some time to give the site a new coat of paint. So take a look around, and let us know what you think!
So, what's new with Starbound? Well, I think you'll all be excited to read that you'll soon be able to upgrade your Matter Manipulator in whichever way you see fit!
Do you focus all your modules early on towards maxing out the Power Generator? Or perhaps you'd find spreading your modules out on each area a more rewarding spend. The choice is now up to you in which order you focus your upgrades.
This feature is still a work in progress, but here's a look at the interface as it stands right now:
We've also got some some exciting news to share regarding Starbound on Xbox One! If you're attending EGX Rezzed in London this weekend, you'll be among the first to play an early build of Starbound on the Xbox One, via their new Game Preview program!
We're already receiving some sizeable interest at the ID@XBOX booth, so come and say hello!
That's all for today!
Hey, you! Have you ever thought about being a space bounty hunter?
I mean, obviously being a regular bounty hunter is all well and good, but if you stick space on the front of it... well, I'm sure there are statistically a lot more outlaws in the whole of space than there are here on Earth, right? Travel time might be an issue. There's quite a lot of travel. I suppose there are always downsides.
Anyway, now you can do that!
You may come across NPCs who are feeling a bit anxious about the presence of an infamous outlaw near their home. Go and take care of that and receive a nice bounty in return! Outlaws aren't as easy to fight as regular NPCs, and may even have a few tricks up their sleeves.
But who knows? Maybe Shadowy Goldtooth the dark knight is just a bit misunderstood! Maybe you could even be friends?
There are whispers of a seedy hidden dive bar at the Outpost frequented by penguin mercenaries...
It's rumored that if you do the bartender a favor, you'll be allowed to hire penguin mercenaries onto your ship crew rather than accumulating crew members by being nice and helping people.
... they're just rumors though, of course!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“Starbound is one of the most impressive never-ending games I've ever played.”
9 –
“Starbound's delivering on its core promises even in its early access incarnation.”
“This might be a bare-bones version of the game to come, but boy, check out those bones. The game's minutiae will be mapped out across various wikis for years to come, and many mechanics will be added and refined, but even now, Starbound is an enticing journey of discovery that reminds you just how exciting it can be to stare at a sky full of stars.”
Massive Combat Update!
The Combat update is here!
The much-anticipated combat update is out! Discover new unique monsters, weapons, biomes and microdungeons throughout the galaxy! Check out the full changelog below.
A few notes:
Your existing characters and worlds should be more or less intact, but as usual, you will need to start a fresh universe or explore far-off systems in order to experience some of the new content. If you are running any Starbound mods, they may be incompatible with the latest version of Starbound. I'd recommend backing up your existing characters before launching the game! In fact, backing up your existing characters in an Early Access game is never a bad idea.ATTN Modders! We've put a comprehensive tutorial up on the wiki describing how to create new missions in !
[/img] Generated and tiered two-handed weapons now have special abilities that can be activated using right click. Many (45+) possible abilities are available for various classes of ranged and melee weapons! Yes, some guns now have flashlights Change to hammer mechanics: hold left click to wind up, release to fire Change to spear mechanics: continue holding left click after a swing to keep the spear out to fend off enemies Several new classes of hard-to-find unique weapons: boomerangs, chakrams and fist weapons Find blueprints to upgrade these weapons into even more powerful and specialized versions at higher tiers Dual wield fist weapons to enable powerful combo finishers A few miscellaneous unique weapons and items such as flamethrowers and remote-detonated grenade launchers[/img] Lots of new unique monsters found throughout the galaxy, each with their own special abilities and behaviors Knockback is more powerful and reliable Monsters have clearer ‘telegraphing’ to indicate when they are about to attack Remade shields and improved blocking mechanics Replaced electric stun status effect with Electrified, which periodically damages other nearby enemies Hostile monsters now damage the player on touch[/img] New system for player-controlled vehicles which can be spawned and despawned using Vehicle Controllers (acquired at the Outpost) Hoverbikes! Great for travelling across planet surfaces quickly! They include a passenger seat so you can transport your friends! Come in several attractive colors! Drive carefully to avoid blowing yourself up! Boats! Similar to the previous boat tech, useful for crossing large bodies of water Your friends can ride on deck or pose dramatically in the bow Visit Rob Repairo in the Outpost shipyard area to repair your vehicles using auto chips, which can be found in the world or purchased at the Outpost[/img] Quest givers’ portraits are shown on quest dialogs and in the log Colonists now occasionally give players new procedural quests to help improve their house or social standing The abandon button can be used on procedural quests and the same quests can now be declined[/img] New ‘Midnight’ planets New ‘Frozen’ planets (replaces Tundra) Prism, Steam Spring, and Hive sub biomes Over 300 new microdungeons and other improvements to all underground biomes, including background caves and parallaxes[/img] Craftable elevator objects, because stairs are so last millennium Consumable dyes to change the color of armor and clothing Capture pods are (for now) used to capture and relocate critters, with a more complete pet system returning in a future patch Loads of item descriptions have been fixed/replaced/added, including lots of Novakid ones! Too many new objects, items, costumes, colony tenants, etc. to list Too many bug fixes, item tweaks, and balance changes to list Improved support for Tiled map and tileset format for modders Some one-handed, unique and biome weapons which still use the old system will be replaced in a future patch
About This Game
Starbound is an extraterrestrial sandbox adventure game in which you take on the role of a character who's just fled from their home planet, only to find themselves lost in space with a damaged ship. Their only option is to beam down to the planet below and begin gathering the resources they need to repair their ship and set off to explore the vast, infinite universe…
Use the starmap to travel between star systems, settle down and farm the land, build and colonize a modern metropolis, take on quests to earn a living, or complete story missions to unlock some of the greater galactic mysteries!
With lots to do and a near-infinite number of procedurally generated worlds to discover, Starbound allows players to create their own adventures in space.
Key Features:
7 playable races
A procedurally generated universe with unlimited procedurally generated planets
All content available in online drop in/drop out co-op
Generated dungeons full of unique enemies
Randomly generated monsters
Thousands of items
A deep crafting system
PVP gameplay
Own and decorate your own Starship
Develop your own home planet
Menacing boss battles
Procedurally generated guns and melee weapons
Farming, hunting and survival mechanics
Built from the ground up to support modding
Ongoing free updates
Multi-platform multiplayer
What will you find?
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB graphics memory and directx 9.0c compatible gpu
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 3 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Discrete GPU capable of directx 9.0c
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 4 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: 64 bit Intel CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Storage: 3 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 64 bit Intel CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 4 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(684 reviews)
Very Positive
(49,887 reviews)
Early Access Review
It's been a while since I've had this game but I don't get why I didn't review it yet!!! STARBOUND IS AWESOME!!! And don't think this is a Terraria rip off, IT'S NOT. Anyways I love the gameplay! And variety of things that you can do.Some reasons why this game is AWESOME: (Also why you should buy it) * You can play as different character species, play in different ships and get different ship pets* You can migrate from planet from planet, universe to universe * Explore * Do quests at the outpost* OF COURSE Multiplayer! * Addicting * Is worth for it's priceAnd Many More Reasons. I rate this game 11/10 and recommend for others to play (I'm warning you... If you don't play this game you are missing out on all the fun! D:)
Early Access Review
Product received for free
Absolutely amazing. I lost so many hours to this game, and the amount of time shown here isn't all of what I played. (I have at least 24+ hours offline.) The atmosphere, music and potential for creativity all make this gem shine.The only downside is that updates aren't frequent. However, you can check out their social media and see what they're up to, which is what I do. Also, you can get burnt out after playing it for a long time, but I guess that can go for any game ever. (Besides, you can always make tons of characters and play them, but I digress.)If you like space and sandbox games, I think this would be a good addition to your library.9/10
Early Access Review
I bought this for Christmas, and it hasn't failed to impress.It's got multiplayer, it's got an amazing soundtrack, and it's got beautiful and mysterious planet generation.What more could you want?
Early Access Review
Hours of fun! But, I HIGHLY recommend not adding mods until you have finished playing through the whole game legit.
Early Access Review
My Favoright game i own! I Have alredy played it for over 150 hrs and I JUST GOT IT LAST CRISTMAS
Early Access Review
gOOD gAME 10/10 wOULD pLAY aGAIN
Early Access Review
While it may not be 100% finished at the moment, this is still really interesting and time-soaking game that has some of the best videogame music I have ever heard. I say it is totally worth it.
Early Access Review
Terraria but better.
Early Access Review
This game used to be my favorite game of all time. Until however, I started playing terria. Even though it doesn't have the space aspect to let you fix a ship and travel to other planets, the saving machanic, and having a spawn point on the world makes it more enjoyable. This game has been &in the works& for years now, and I have gotten tired of waiting for them to completly release it.
Early Access Review
Is it done yet?
6 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I'm really glad I didn't listen to the negative reviews. There's a whole community of people who feel that life has let them down when it comes to Starbound. They seem to know all this history. They're certainly full of informed opinions. They've got a thousand and one reasons for you to NOT try or support or play this game. And they're quite vocal. However... from my perspective of a new player, none of that crap is important. Circa June 2016, Starbound is quite playable. Not very buggy. It progresses. There's stuff to do. Its story light like most Early Access games. There's a great platform to tell stories here. Lots of character customization. Its quite good. Don't become part of some communities trivial political agenda regarding the development of this game. Make up your own minds. Its worth a shot, and like so many things... its a matter of opinion.I like Starbound.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I highly reccomend this game if you enjoy space travel, exploring, and creating your own story. While incomplete in its current state, the 1.0 update introduces a huge story line which took the devs 40 hours to complete without doing any of the side quests. You can play this game however you want (once the 1.0 update comes out you will have even more freedom) as of right now, you have the ability to explore countless planets and discover a myriad of unseen locations. There are custom monsters in specific biomes and the art is incretible. I started playing the day it came out and i have seen it develop over the years. I have to say that they are going in the right direction. Though i fiind that i am unable to play until the 1.0 update becasue of the features they are addeding (which is a good thing!) i dont want to play the game untill they add the story line, the new biomes, the new farm animals, new gadgets, new mechanics, and so much more. Though that is just my opinion because i have done everything that they game has to offer as of today. If you are looking to buy this game now, i can tell you that you will really enjoy it! This game has had my hyped since 2012 and im still super hyped to play it. i sometimes find that i get lost in the music as im walking through a planet and stop just to listen to it. Nothing comes close to the feelling you experience when you touch down on your first planet. The excitement, the wonder, and the enjoyment. There is nothing like it. This game can be played alone and dont get me wrong it is still a whole lot of fun. But it is way better if you play with a few friends. Ive looked at a number of the negative reviews and i have to say that a lot of their complantes are being addressed in the umpcoming update. Many of the survival aspects are being added back into the game. The 'incompleteness' is always going to be an aspect in a game that isnt finished i dont realy understnad why people get so heated about this. When 1.0 is released, all questi all the secrets will be revealed. I am personaly waiting till 1.0 is relased to play again but the game is very playable and very fun in its current state. Hope this was helpful
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game is one of my favorite games of all time. Period. It's so fun, so addicting, so immersive, even for a pixel-y sidescroller, I can get lost in these worlds and lose hours of my day. The combat is kinda &ehh&, but the weapons for combat are ????ing ridiculous. Borderlands could never top this ????. You can get a gun that spurts out tentacles and a rocket launcher that shoots fireworks. You can fight by holding a garden gnome and have him shoot rainbows from a pistol. There's a playstyle for all types of fighting. Wanna use a staff? Melee? Gunslinger? You can do any of it. Bows? Spears? Wanna just be an ??????? and throw snowballs at people? You can do it!The worlds are these huge randomly generated marvelous planets that you can go to freely and explore however you want. You wanna go to a snow planet and zoom throughon a hoverbike while jumping out to throw bones at animals? You can do it. You wanna go to a flaming lava planet and toss water balloons at fire-breathing dogs? Do it up. You want to go to planets torn to
shreds by constant war and fight weird corrupted humans while exploring the remains of the civiliation that lived there before? This ain't Fallout, baby, but you can ????in' do it.Playing the different races is so fun. I ????ing adore the Novakid race and the crazy-silly lore they have. I love learning about how the apex are complete nazi ????????s so I don't feel bad about breaking into their labs and stealing their stuff.The ability to randomly find instruments and play midi songs, even custom imported ones, and being able to do it without everyone having some weird &extra songs GRAND DAD JOHN CENA MEME MOD 2k17& ???????t is ????ing amazing.My only real complaint with this game is compression. My computer is just a step above flaming-potato level, and the game still runs amazingly. But some areas in the game, mostly the Outpost, can cause frame drops for the stupidest reasons.Also the Unstable build of this game is ????ing glorious times 10.Un-nerd the Bone Rifle, make it shoot blood again, and put it in Unstable, and I will give you both of my lungs Cuddlefish.All-in-all, you're paying $15 at the time of writing this for a game that'll last longer than 99% of high-retail $60 games.This game is amazing in so many ways. I extremely reccomend giving it a try. It's more than just &space terraria&.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Clearly while this game has alot of love put into it, it still has alot of work still unfinished before it is finished and becomes the game people really wanted it to be,An immersive space adventure/building game.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
You can be a medieval robot space pirate from Galoba Viru II10/10
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game is certainly one of my favorite games I have played. I may not have many hours logged compared to many, but in the time I have played it, and watching it evolve and update into what it is today, has been amazing. I love this game and would highly recommend anyone to buy this game and at least give it a shot. Play it for an hour or so and see what you think of it.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Amazing game, so many different planets and items to see. Great fun, lasts for hundreds of hours, especially with the large modding community and multiplayer.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I love the game. I just started, but (from the wiki i have seen) I know it will be a great game,from stuck on a planet, to exploring space. There is one thing i request, however. A creative mode. I have been trying so hard to find core parts, but i can't. i just want a creative where you can spawn things in, mine faster, and have infinite health. It would be nice. Other words, a great game. Keep up the good work!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Our Father who art in Heaven, Random be thy name. Your items come. Your strats be done on softcore as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily RNG and forgive us our reeeps as we forgive those who reeep against You. Lead us not into bad trades, and shelter us from lag. For thine is the glory, the drops, and the rolls, forever. In RNGesus' name. Amen.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Product received for free
THIS GAME IS AWESOME
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Starbound Four Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 starbound 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信