gummybuns合集 drop50关攻略

Oops! We noticed you don’t have JavaScript enabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to view our site properly.
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Gummy Drop!
Gummy Drop!
Also available on
If this is your first time downloading a game from Big Fish, our handy Game Manager app will install on your computer to help manage your games.
LET'S GO GUMMY!&
Match your way through thousands of levels as you solve puzzles and explore colorful cities around the globe. Earn unique boosts and power ups with special matching combinations. Use your skills to solve challenging puzzles and collect quest pieces to help local heroes rebuild famous landmarks.
No more popping bubbles, blasting blocks squish gummies and enjoy this fun and free puzzle game!
Challenge yourself with over 10,000 exciting levels across dozens of exotic cities – including Paris, San Francisco, Rio, Rome, Tokyo, London, Seoul, Montreal and New York.
Collect colorful stamps for your passport from each city.
Dash through the puzzles alone or challenge friends to see who can get the highest score.
*PC version does not link to iOS or Android versions*
Solve Daily Events, collect gems & rewards
Enjoy unique game boards, quests, and more
Play in any city with travel vouchers
Play seasonal and limited-time puzzles
New cities added regularly
Game Club Members
SAVE 30% on in-game items
Game System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 113 MB
Big Fish Games App System Requirements:
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
Gummy Drop!
0 out of 5 (0 ReviewsReview)
Average Rating:
Gummy Drop! is rated
4.3 out of
Rated 5 out of
Jenny196450 from
Brilliant, addictive, frustrating, I want to throw it away but keep going back to it.
Rated 5 out of
Neenaof5 from
I have been playing this game for well over a year - and continue to play several times daily. I find this game to be relaxing, yet challenging. I do recommend it , if you are up for it, as it does get more challenging as you progress!
Rated 5 out of
Nancymac1 from
give me more lives
love the challenge and I love the game ,it keeps me interested in getting a new high score and its actually real fun
Rated 5 out of
Ovemand from
Love it...
So funny... I'm playing mostly all the time...
Rated 5 out of
gollygeewhiz from
I love this game
I started playing on my Amazon Fire and happy I can now play on my PC! Gummy drop is very challenging for me since I cannot afford to spend money to get boosters, lives, etc. It has unlimited cities to travel to as one city is completed. I have finished Sydney and Tokyo now working on San Francisco. I do wish the rewards were more gold so I can play longer!
Rated 5 out of
she5794 from
Gummy Drop
I like the game and play it on two devises. I bought the extra lives on both devises but had to restore one of them and had to reinstall the game but I only got 3 lives and was not given the extra ones back on this tablet.
Rated 5 out of
I love this game. It is very addicitive. Would like to see more games like it.
Rated 5 out of
Josie_Lee from
Best Game Ever!
This game is so much fun! The only thing I would only complain about is that you get 3 lives and have to wait about 10 minutes before you gain 1 more life to play again. Besides that though it is really challenging and fun and you get to travel to different countries and build historic buildings and learn a little about each historical building. I recommed this game to anyone who loves a challenge!
Rated 5 out of
jenniferhaine from
gummy drop is compulsive playing
Rated 5 out of
jislord from
the most amazing and interesting game. lets you see all wonders and rebuild them in so many places. it is just hard to describe the facets and levels try it you gonna love it
The Big Fish Guarantee:
Quality tested and virus free. No ads, no adware, no spyware.
Your Security and Privacy are important to us!
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
Secure Form
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
By clicking "Create Account," you agree to the
Secure Form
Choose your username
Your username will be displayed on your review. Pick a username you like and can share with others. Your username is permanent and yours forever.
Processing...
Secure Form
Forgot your password?
Enter the email address you use for your Big Fish account. We’ll email you a temporary password.
Processing...
Secure Form
, share your thoughts about this game!搜索 新闻 资讯 游戏
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
黏黏糖Gummy&Drop!&v1.4.1&快去消灭糖果吧!
编辑:文海 && 来源:iPhone中文网 && 发布时间: 10:21:37
  【黏黏糖游戏介绍】
  《黏黏糖 Gummy Drop》这是一款消除类游戏,下落的糖果就要来到,快去消灭他们!
  类别:休闲游戏
  版本:1.4.1
  大小:64.30MB
  语言:英语,日语,法语,德语
  系统需求:与iPhone、iPod touch、iPad兼容。需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本
  更新时间:
  开发商:Big Fish Games, Inc
  iTunes现价:免费
  【黏黏糖游戏截图】
扫描左侧二维码,可以订阅iPhone中文网官方微信。每天除了推送最新的苹果产品资讯,我们还将不定期举行有奖活动,广大网友可以积极参与,幸运随时会降临!当然,你也可微信搜索“iPhone中文网”或“apple4cn”,关注iPhone中文网官方微信,第一时间获取更多苹果资讯。
iOS越狱破解
苹果产品信息查询
热门新闻排行
皖公网安备05 皖网文许字[3号
TGBUS Corporation, All Rights Reserved12345678910
05-2505-2405-2405-2305-2305-1905-1905-1905-1905-18
京公网安备 86 京ICP证140355号 京网文【-109号
未成年人家长监护
注意:本游戏需安卓版与数据包一同下载才能进行游戏}

我要回帖

更多关于 gummy drop攻略 的文章

更多推荐