魔兽世界t17在哪里换艾默松在哪里

艾默松必须死!—任务—魔兽世界
此站点大量使用JavaScript。
请在您的浏览器中。
Path to the cave starts at 75,18. Next to the second &n& in &Fort Wrynn& on the map for those who don't have cords.
Formed a group of 3 DPS we had it taken down in less than 30 seconds. I had initially tried to solo it (am a BM Hunter) that didn't work out so well for me.Amethon has 2530k HP.Attacks with a crystal casing (unsure of actual name of attack) which freezes in place while attacking each second.
Okay don't get confuse with the mine at Kuuro's claim (75, 22) like me, there is another mine on top of it(77, 20). Just take the small field of Glowing draenite crystal between &Fort Wrynn& and &kuuro's claim& and it will lead you to the top of Kuuro's clam's mine where Amethon is.
So the cave on your map is NOT the cave you want. Go north of said cave and turn right up the hill. There is a smaller cave not far up with Amethon inside. It is not a deep cave.
Solo'd on my pvp geared SV hunter. Used follower and tank pet (that is technically &3& right?). LoS'd his arcane prism and dotted whenever it was safe to get close. Would prob be quicker as BM as my pet did very little dmg but didn't really take dmg either.
WARNING: be sure to nuke down crystaline cage fast, or the player will die. Also, since multiple cages on the same target are possible, if you have only 2-3 people, be sure to ether bring a healer, or have at least 2 self-heals per person (bandages/pots)
Artillery Strike also works on this boss inside the cave. I am assuming the other version of this will work too Guardian something.
Below is a list of the garrison Bounty quests. These are obtained from visitors to your garrison - each day you have a 1 in 5 chance of getting a Bounty quest NPC. Other possibilities for visitors include , a trade vendor, a dungeon quest NPC, or a raid quest NPC. The bounty quest NPC is
(Horde) or
(Alliance).You can visit the garrison of friends who have the bounty quest NPC to get the quests (or use the group finder if people have been kind enough to list groups with this NPC).HordeAllianceMobLocationOROR has a chance to drop from the mini-bosses that are the target of the daily Bounty quest. This includes , , etc. as per the chart above. When it drops, only a single
drops per group (rather than for every group member). However, the 3
inside can be distributed by the person receiving the stack.Each of the
contains 3 . The s are BoE and can be sold or traded on the Auction House.The
initiates a quest () that involves killing 5 opponents in the Ring of Blood, and rewards , containing gold, s, and follower upgrade tokens/follower armor sets.
Solo'ed this as a resto druid with a bodyguard follower. Annoying, but not that hard. Just hot up, dot him up and wait out the crystaline cage. Also, don't be in a hurry, it takes a while :p
Possible to solo as a ret paladin but probably as any class.The key is to use
right before the first cage. This way the orb will break that cage for you and most likely the second one as well as it lasts 30 seconds.As a paladin you can bubble the 3rd cage and if geared enough it should be dead soon enough after that.
Not sharable, but your friend(s) can visit your Garrison and obtain the quest.
Killed Amethon solo easy once i know how with BM spec, died first time but figured crystalline cage have a limited range and i was right. Just send in pet move way back til he cast crystalline cage , move in do some dmg and move back.Guess warlocks can do the same.
从塔拉多库洛的领地上方的艾默松身上取得一根嗡鸣的德拉诺晶刺。
&建议玩家: 3
你在塔拉多岗哨中的监工艾克索斯认为自己已经找到了近来地震活动频发的原因。听着,在库洛的领地上方的洞穴里有个巨大的,啊……我想他们管它叫“大地之怒”,浑身上下覆满了这些力量强大的水晶。水晶共鸣时发出巨响,我们认为应该就是这声响把那大地之怒给弄疯了!问题是,没人有本事干掉那家伙,好让我们弄块样本仔细检查一番。你能帮我们一把吗,指挥官?
Sir, what is that you have there?
Excellent, this must be the crystal Eksos keeps talking about. We'll get top men studying this right away.
您会收到:
完成任务后,你将获得:
不知道如何发表?参考我们的!
发表前最好先自行校对一次。有问题可以到我们的。
你没有登录。 或者来添加你的评论。
使用下面的表格浏览您的截屏。
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
质量越高越好!
[Please review our
before submitting!]
您没有登录。请 后提交截屏。
将视频URL输入下列表格即可。
URL: 支持:仅限YouTube
说明:您的视频需通过审核才能在站点上显示。
我们用Wowhead客户端保证数据库的及时更新,向您提供额外的有趣的功能! &
两大目的: &
它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据! &
它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead,保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息! &
您可以用它追踪完成的任务、配方、坐骑、伙伴宠物以及头衔!&
您还在等什么? 整装待发吧!&最近浏览条目小编详解艾默松必须死任务位置
来源:互联网
作者:有点飘
  魔兽大电影《魔兽》将在下个月上映,再次掀起了众多魔兽世界玩家重新回归的热情,很多AFK已久的玩家从操就业。近期很多玩家询问小编一个最新副本:艾默松必须死的位置在哪里。接下来小编就为大家带来艾默松必须死位置详解!
  任务要求:
  从塔拉多库洛的领地上方的艾默松身上取得一根嗡鸣的德拉诺晶刺。
  任务位置:
  乌瑞恩堡
  任务需要:
  嗡鸣的德拉诺晶刺
  任务描述:
  你在塔拉多岗哨的工头格罗巴什认为自己已经找到了近来地震活动频发的原因。
  在库洛的领地上方的洞穴里有个名叫艾默松的大地之怒,浑身上下覆满了这些力量强大的水晶。水晶轰鸣着巨响,应该就是这声响把那大地之怒给弄疯了!
  我们想找块样本,看看能不能研究出那些水晶怎么会有如此强大的力量。要是有其他合适的人选,我是不会麻烦你去做的,指挥官。
  奖励: 8162经验奖励: 15070 XP ( 或者获得 1463 @ 等级 90 )
  以上就是小编带来的&艾默松必须死&位置以及攻略的详细介绍,更多游戏资讯请持续关注页游天下。
【编辑:筱陌】
页游天下发布此文仅为传递信息,不代表页游天下认同其观点或证实其描述。
平台:欢聚互娱开测时间:08-03
平台:8989g开测时间:08-03
平台:56游开测时间:08-06
平台:k9网开测时间:08-08
平台:8yeyou开测时间:08-08
平台:37游戏开测时间:08-08
平台:2686开测时间:今天
平台:我去玩开测时间:今天
平台:萌乐网开测时间:08-15
平台:萌乐网开测时间:08-15
37传奇世界网页版感恩活动送流量
37楚乔传公测豪礼助你谋天下
Copyright (C) . All rights reserved. 天津畅玩网络科技有限公司最近浏览条目
通缉:艾默松ID:414塔拉多等级100战斗关卡经验:20000花费: 花费时间:8小时参与人数: 3人成功率:0%艾默松早已被人遗忘在塔拉多幽深的洞穴中。他的水晶非常珍贵。艾默松关卡奖励:&&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 魔兽世界t17在哪里换 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信