broga sak dato foland资源temple map

Kuala Lumpur Mountain Bike HashKuala Lumpur Mountain Bike Hash, the only place for MTB fanatics in Kuala Lumpur - Point the bike down, damn' it !KLMBH Bash #270 @ Broga & 2 July 2017 & Long Scribe ReportBroga Temple (Sak Dato Temple)Hares: The Lycra Brigade (I should say &formerly known as &&
since most of them wear baggies now!)Distance:&29.3-km exactly with checkingElevation gain: 793-mMax heart rate: 179-bpm with an average of 159-bpm (yikes!)Start time: 9:22 amTotal time: 2 hours 37 minutes&Garmin Track File: When I heard the gang was setting the ride in Broga, I made
extra sure to not be traveling, hit with dysentery or collecting some other
weird tropical disease, as I have been known to do once in a while! Love
parking at that spot since it&s close to superb restaurants for post-ride
feeding and the stalls have my favorite post-ride recovery drink & kelapa
(coconut).Protecting us for the
day was the Monkey God!A Banshit & no wait & a Snaptacruz! Pic courtesy of Jerry!The Hares arrived a little after me to go in to place paper at the
checks. It&s a good thing they did this! They were expecting to only add paper then make them look nice and pretty.
However, as can sometimes be expected, Murphy&s Law rears its& head. Natives had picked up their
paper along a number of sections of trail, redirected it and tried to wreak havoc with our ride. The
lads who had gone out there were only hoping to ride a short while, but they
ended up fixing the trails right up to a mere minutes before we reached the
last check!Caesar giving the pre-brief (pic courtesy of Jerry)At the briefing, we are told there are five checks, the
distance from each check to the continuing trail is no more than 250-m, short
and long are on the same type of paper, but the break points are extremely well
marked, etc. Side note: the Hares were spot on with their briefing. Side note
#2: they lai shredded and red strips & WTF? Red strips?!?!
It&s not ang pow season, Chinese New Year, a wedding & ahhhh & ok & I hear that
Caesar wanted to be different! Recommendation for the next bash is to try out
foliage camouflage colored paper! Okay, it didn&t make a difference since the
shredded paper was there too and was easy to spot (evil grin)!Now, before getting into the ride, who has ever seen &American
Beauty& with Kevin Spacey?! You can read the synopsis &which&epitomizes Ben who, at the ripe old age of 45 has become super fit. I
question whether this is a mid-life crisis, something long term or some other
reason (as with Kevin Spacey)! &He has been
seen tearing up the trails in Kiara and & in Broga! Ben was with me most of the
ride, but the only reason he stayed with me was so he a) didn&t get lost and b)
I was blocking the path on the single tracks! Once all the checks were broken
he was like a Ducati pulling away from a Pajero!Off we go along the usual way in behind the temple on tarmac
down past the fish ponds and then straight into the orchards. Great way to
access the trails quickly with only 1.5-km of tarmac.More pics from Jerry & thanks as well, FB!We had double track,
single track, orchards, rubber, a few small stream crossings and then the first
check at 6.2km into the trail. This one was easy since I knew the general area,
and while I was in the right direction to break the check, I didn&t find the paper. Some lad in orange
baggies was seen riding off muttering &paper& without calling. When asked to
clarify if he was on paper, he just muttered something else and kept going.
Ahhhhh. Clearly a language barrier going on here.With a couple of other lads, we wait for the rest of the
pack to show up, paper is closed, and off we go. This section is lovey single
track through rubber that eventually leads us out into Kampung Lenggeng and we
cross the metaled bridge that leads us up and above the waterfall. At ~ 8.5km
we hit Check # 2, me checking forward and Ben checking right. Turns out he was
&right& and meets me back at the check to pick up paper. He then says &there&s
someone in front of us!& I ask &is he in orange shorts?!& The answer was
affirmative! What a twat (not you Ben)!After this we hit the usual Kampung Jeram Kedah/ Orang Asli
trails where number rides have criss-crossed, and the hares really do this
justice by taking us all the way Southeast to another area we know and into
Check #3 (13.3km into our ride). Here I come face to face with Orange Pants and
try to explain the art of check breaking &On On&, &Are You&, &Checking&! I give
up! He was seen happily laying paper in all directions whenever one of us would
go look for paper. Oh wait, he &was& closing paper now so I shouldn&t complain!That check was a BITCH. But really well done. Right within
their stipulated distance and in a direction that no one really wanted to
check. Up! Particularly Ben who had searched in the correct direction but only 160m (you get the Bouhow award!)! Don&t
remember the lads names who found the paper, but kudos for them for persevering
the climb not knowing if they were in the right direction!After we finished that climb, the rest of the trail became
fast-paced and even more scenic.I saw these hibiscus flowers and thought&&I should take a pic&, but nooooo & couldn&t be seen to be taking a pic of a flower! Thanks to Duncan for doing so & and FB again!Check #4 encountered 15.9km into the ride. Caesar was there wetting his pants in anticipation of us taking a long time to break it because it was a five way intersection, but we thrashed that dream of his in a mere couple of minutes! Forward check lah! Unfortunately we always need
to have a little fun, misdirecting Winston off onto a hill climb in the wrong & just
because. And the lad listened to me (shocked expression)! Sorrrrrrryyyyy
Winston! It only added another 600meters to your ride and 50m elevation gain
(or thereabouts)!Check #5 was 18.7km into the ride and by this point I
suspected which way was home, just not the correct direction to turn in. All
I knew is that I didn&t want to go forward and down, much preferring to turn
right and climb. Rule-of-thumb, it&s easier to catch your fellow FROPS
reversing down a hill than climbing! Plus it helped that as soon as I turned
the corner there were copious amounts of tire tracks going in my direction in
the dirt/ sand! Paper found at exactly 209m travel distance! Check closed and
off we went.At this point Kevin Spacey opened up his throttle and eased
off into the rising sun, chased by Mr. Orange Pants & and then a scrawny Mike
Kwan passed me. Yikes fella, you have to have a few beers, pizzas and repeat
about six times a day!Two lads somewhere on the trail (pic courtesy of Caesar).The most memorable part of this ride was seeing Nottingham
University in the far distance, enjoying being baked by the sun, and barely
keeping Orange Pants and Mike in my grasp! The other one was coming across a
bunch of short riders confused on w to follow paper or to
continue where no paper was! Their reasoning was that they thought they had
been on this particularly section before (they had not & at least not today)
and only went in the correct direction after we told them to!Shortly after that we rejoined the out trail and were soon passing the fabulous restaurants behind the temple, Flange walking home (broken bike, broken ego, broken body?!) then zipped
down to our waiting cars.All hail our Prez, Cock Lopper, who was seen testing out Mike&s hammock! Sadly it didn&t break on him!Well done again, Hares. Your enthusiasm shines through in the rides you set. Thank you!Signing off,Two Dogs F***ing /Outing at Bukit Lalang on 21 Oct. 2009 - VimeoInfo
A
FINAL GRADE
/ 5
RATING
ACHIEVEMENTS
USER SATISFACTION
TEACHER'S PET
TWO YEARS ONLINE
$0
EST. TOTAL REVENUE
$0 - $0
EST. MONTHLY REVENUE
$0 - $0
EST. YEARLY REVENUE
AVG. DAILY VIEWS
AVG. DAILY LIKES
* We try our best to gather the video's growth rate. This is an estimate for a cumulative growth of views.
Outing at Bukit Lalang on 21 Oct. 2009
Students experienced an environment which they will never get in the city
SOCIAL ACTIVITY
0 SHARES0 TWEETS0 +1's0 PINS0 SHARES
WEB RESULTS
Beach & Sunset @ Sepang Gold Coast, Bagan Lalang. ... (21) Jan 09 (390) Dec 2009 (30) Nov 2009 (28) Oct 2009 (27) Sep 2009 (26) Aug 2009 ...
/2010/09/beach-sunset-sepang-gold-coast-bagan.html
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later. Uploaded on Oct 28, 2009. Category . News & P License . Standard YouTube License
/watch?v=d8wLAJFeq6o
... [...] Auction Date : 21-Oct-2009 Type ... Restriction : unknown Address : No. 29-G-06, Ground floor, Block 29, Pangsapuri Seroja, Jalan Arca U8/80, Bukit ...
/auctioneer//property-auction-house-sdn-bhd-4/
... The Star was one of the newspapers whose publication licences were withdrawn in Operation Lalang ... Star Media Hub in Bukit ... in Malaysia that ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star_(Malaysia)
satria neo crews
/watch?v=uLSVoH3Bh7Y
Drama SMK Berapit. 238 likes. *14 APRIL 2010--BUKIT MERTAJAM ZONE LEVEL NO.1 *Siti,form 4 student,won THE BEST ... *21 OCT 2009--NATIONAL LEVEL NO.4 *7 MAY 2009 ...
/pages/Drama-SMK-Berapit/
H1N1 Roadshow - Creating Awareness & Solutions will be held in Penang, ... H1N1 Roadshow - Creating Awareness & Solutions will be held in Penang, ... 21 Oct 2009 …
/h1n1-roadshow
2 Storey House in Bukit Beruntung : RM 200k : Bedrooms: ... haHaSite ? @haha_property 21 Oct 2009 View translation. ... haHaSite ? @haha_property 20 Oct 2009 View ...
/haha_property
Bukit Fraser Tourism: Best of Bukit Fraser. JOIN; LOG IN . USD ... Oct 2009) Accommodation (10) ... 21 Reviews. Last reviewed 30 Jul ...
.sg/Tourism-g303992-Bukit_Fraser_Raub_District_Pahang-Vacations.html
Bukit Fraser Tourism: ... Oct 2009) Accommodation (10) 393 R Holiday Rentals (2) ... * Prices are based on 1-21 day travel.
.my/Tourism-g303992-Bukit_Fraser_Raub_District_Pahang-Vacations.html
Read 3 unbiased reviews of Curry On! (Bukit Timah), ... 21 Votes. 3.9. 24 reviews. ... Pereira o 24 Oct 2009 o 45 reviews o 4 followers.
/singapore/curry_on/
Oct 31, ;· 28 Oct 2009: Rotary donates a ... 6.30pm Sri Petaling Hotel Bkt Komanwel 7.30pm Bukit Jalil Club Bdr Sunway 7.30pm Sunway Lagoon lembah Dsara 7 ... Outing ...
/_archive.html
Circadian and solar clocks interact in seasonal flowering. ... Bukit Bandar Raya, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Publication History. Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009;
/doi/10.1002/bies./abstract
Oct 28, ;· As I now live in Bukit Mertajam, ... with Sungai Rambai and the Padang Lalang region as the main harbour that served ... Oct 2009 (35) Sep 2009 (46) Aug ...
/2013/10/a-little-history-of-bukit-mertajam.html
From 21 Oct 2009 (Wed) - 22 Nov 2009 (Sun) ... Diamond & Platinum - AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping C Diamond & Platinum - AEON Tebrau City Shopping C
/offers-promotions/42058/estrella-diamond-promotion-at-diamond-and-platinum.htm
Oct 2009 (9) Sep 2009 (12) ... Broga Hill aka 'Bukit Lalang' Broga Sak Dato Temple, Semenyih ... (21) Mar 2008 (4)
/2009/03/broga-sak-dato-temple-semenyih.html
Bukit Fraser Tourism: Best of Bukit Fraser. JOIN; LOG IN . USD ... Oct 2009) Accommodation (10) ... Last reviewed 21 Jul 2015. V Garden Hotel.
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Tourism-g303992-Bukit_Fraser_Raub_District_Pahang-Vacations.html
Bukit Fraser Tourism: TripAdvisor has 613 reviews of Bukit Fraser Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Bukit Fraser resource.
.au/Tourism-g303992-Bukit_Fraser_Raub_District_Pahang-Vacations.html
Sky Express Hotel Bukit Bintang: Great value for money - Read 175 reviews, view 84 traveller photos, and find great deals for Sky Express Hotel Bukit Bintang at ...
.sg/ShowUserReviews-g2163-Sky_Express_Hotel_Bukit_Bintang-Kuala_Lumpur_Wilayah_Persekutuan.html
Oct 30, ;· Friday, October 30, 2009 3 comments: Links to this post. Types Bougainvillea. Thursday, October 29, ... Bukit Batok Nature Park (3) Bulbophyllum …
/_archive.html
RELATED VIDEOS mayandyjerry
23 0 mayyj
14 0 Taziban
17 1 rsnooks
22 1 rsnooks
26 1 Ben Eash
16 0 DJ Paine
124 0 bittersippy
12 0 DJ PaineWeb Mining Company
SmartViper menu
Another popular subdomains are: , , ,
Domain research
Network tools
Smartviper services
Indexed pages:
(▲81)
Backwards:
(▲193)
Links from homepages:
links (from 4 hosts)updated November 6, 2013
Homepage links:
internal , external
Unique visitors:
(▼ 397)diff as of January 1, 2013
Title history: changes recorded
HTML validation:
DNS resolve:
Domain worth:
Health score:
Website availability:
(is site down?)
Used technologies:
Google Analytics
Liferay (version 6.0)
Javascript frameworks
jQuery (version 1.8.3)
Web frameworks
Twitter Bootstrap
Web servers
lighttpd (version 1.5.0)
(Universiti Putra Malaysia)
Hosting admin phone:
Hosting admin mail:
Domain IP:
103.6.238.231 Malaysia
(9 changes since November 4, 2009)
IP history:
June 16, 2012 202.186.96.232 (JARING Communications Sdn Bhd) &RightA 103.6.238.231(SKALI)
March 8, 2012 202.186.96.231 (JARING Communications Sdn Bhd) &RightA 202.186.96.232(JARING Communications Sdn Bhd)
February 21, 2012 202.186.96.232 (JARING Communications Sdn Bhd) &RightA 202.186.96.231(JARING Communications Sdn Bhd)
January 13, 2012 202.186.96.176 (JARING Communications Sdn Bhd) &RightA 202.186.96.232(JARING Communications Sdn Bhd)
November 30, 2011 202.186.96.231 (JARING Communications Sdn Bhd) &RightA 202.186.96.176(JARING Communications Sdn Bhd)
November 11, 2010 202.186.96.176 (JARING Communications Sdn Bhd) &RightA 202.186.96.231(JARING Communications Sdn Bhd)
June 25, 2010 202.186.96.232 (JARING Communications Sdn Bhd) &RightA 202.186.96.176(JARING Communications Sdn Bhd)
February 6, 2010 202.186.96.231 (JARING Communications Sdn Bhd) &RightA 202.186.96.232(JARING Communications Sdn Bhd)
November 4, 2009 202.186.96.232 (JARING Communications Sdn Bhd) &RightA 202.186.96.231(JARING Communications Sdn Bhd)
IP neighborhood:
49 other domains, examples:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
DNS Resolve:
Unique visitors:
(▼ 397)diff as of January 1, 2013
Domain worth:
Health score:
Domain score widget:
Domain worth widget:
Smartviper certification:
Social #mpn.gov.my
Social activity:
updated 12 Aug 2014
Twitter: 7 tweets (+1 new tweets for the last 28 days) Facebook:&9 likes & &27 shares (+2 shares for the last 182 days)& &14 comments
Smartviper reviews:
Social Contacts:
Similar sites
Related domains:bases on topics
, , , , , , , , , .
More info on
Advertising
AdSense Checker:
(AdSense Checker:)
Is domain banned from using Google Adsense?
Tags prominence:(important page elements, estimated advertising value)
laman utama (100%)
Ads SERP visibility:
based on research of 16,000,000 keywords
Audience location:
Minimum required screen width is 768 - Please use other device to view
Indexed pages:
(▲81)
Backwards:
(▲193)
Homepage links:
internal , external
Title history:
changes recorded
HTML validation:
Portal Rasmi Majlis Perbandaran Nilai - Laman Utama
Meta-keywords:
KELAB KEMAYAN 1388, NILAI SPRING GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB, STAFFIELD COUNTRY RESORT, TUANKU JAAFAR GOLF & COUNTRY RESORT, KAMPUNG PELEGONG HOMESTAY, LABU, HUTAN LIPUR GALLA, MANTIN, HUTAN LIPUR LENGGENG, JELITA OSTRICH FARM & JABATAN ,PERKHIDMATAN HAIWAN, PANTAI, AEROPONIC FARM, SIME FRESH, LABU. LADANG “DRAGON FRUIT”, BATANG BENAR, NILAI SQUARE, PASAR BORONG NILAI 3, SAK DATO TEMPLE, BROGA, LADANG ANGGUR SENDAYAN, HOTEL ALLSON KLANA, BANDAR BARU NILAI, NILAI HOTEL, NILAI SPRINGS RESORT HOTEL, H
Links from homepages:(detailed)
6 links (from 4 unique hosts)
Examples: , , ,
Smartviper Domain RSS:
Get the latest updates on
SERP organic visibility:
based on research of 16,000,000 keywords
This website does not receive any organic traffic (based on our research of 16 million keywords conducted 21 April 2012)
Domain worth:
SmartViper &. All rights reserved. Version dkv760107
SmartViper &. All rights reserved. Version dkv760107}

我要回帖

更多关于 dato foland lucas 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信