2013 infected war 第7关攻城掠地关羽怎么过过

【转载手游网】虚幻3打造僵尸入侵《2013:感染战争》上架_2013感染战争吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2贴子:
【转载手游网】虚幻3打造僵尸入侵《2013:感染战争》上架
僵尸题材一直都是电影和游戏的最爱,此前手游网为大家报道过一部由新工作室Action Mobile Games打造的《2013:感染战争》(2013:Infected War)的有关消息,而这部作品已经于今日早些时候登录了App Store。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴2013: Infected Wars review for PS Vita
Categories:
Platform: PS Vita
Also On: iOS
Publisher: Action Mobile Games
Developer: Action Mobile Games
Medium: Digital
Players: 1
Online: Yes
I'll be frank: 2013: Infected Wars is a pretty bad game. If you're looking for a hidden Vita gem, keep on looking, because it's pretty much the polar opposite of that. By virtually any measure you can imagine, it's not very good.
And yet…I kind of like it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to suggest it's worth buying if your choice is between this and almost any other game. It's really only worth picking up if you're a dedicated Vita completist like me, or if your Vita has a third person shooter-shaped whole in it (also like me) or if you just have an affinity for terrible games (again, like me). Basically, 2013: Infected Wars is the perfect game for me and almost no one else. For the most part, people are going to look at 2013 and see only the bad — and really, they won't have to look very hard.
It's important to note that, to an extent, 2013 is bad by design. This much should be e it was a little dumb when the game first came out in its titular year, and it's still dumb today. As if the heavy-handed humour wasn't obvious enough from the fact the game is called "2013: Infected Wars", it gets driven home by a voiceover that explains how al-Qaeda caused a zombie apocalypse with a dirty bomb in — you guessed it &#. The intentional badness is rounded out by other voiceovers throughout the game that sound like they were shouted through a tin can and a piece of string.
It's clear, though, that 2013 isn't just intentionally or ironically bad — it's just straight up bad, too. That much is obvious from the graphics, which look straight out of the PS2 era — assuming they were subsequently filtered through an older model iPhone, too. It's obvious from the way whether it's the way your main character seems to stumble sideways through each level, or the fact all the zombies seem to seem to fly backwards like stiff plywood when they get shot, there's nothing remotely natural or fluid about any character movements here.
Really, it's obvious in every aspect of the game: the fact all the weapons have the same impacts, even if their respective strengths are clearly different. The lousy aiming, which makes it impossible to tell whether a shot is going to blast a zombie's brains out or glance off their arms leaving nothing more than a flesh wound. The way that…well, you probably get my point. Any way 2013 could be bad, it is.
So why do I still like it? For most of the reasons enumerated above. Because I like playing bad games. Because I'm a fan of third-person shooters, even if they're terrible. Because it allows me to play a mediocre (at best) iOS shooter with buttons instead of touch controls, which — I have to admit — was a big part of why I switched from gaming on my phone to buying a PSP around five years ago.
In other words, not for any reason that'd be enough for me to make the leap from saying "I loved 2013!" to "I loved ;so you should too!" From any objective perspective, it's probably not worth your time, so unless you happen to be me, stay far, far away.
$19.99 USD In Stock
Halo Wars 2 is the kind of sequel worth waiting for.It's Meh'phin Time...Yomawari: possibly Japanese for "nightmare walking simulator."Are blood and guts and heavy metal enough to make a good game? Slain hopes so.
Powered by分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效2013病毒战争【5.2分】2013 Infected Wars下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效2013病毒战争【5.2分】2013 Infected Wars扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷
不良信息举报电话:}

我要回帖

更多关于 开心消消乐48关怎么过 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信