英雄联盟电音歌曲有一段视频的背景音乐是啊啊啊吧啊啊啊啊啊 电音特别有节奏感的男声

找一首歌,夜店经常用的有一段好像是口哨似的电音歌曲,很嗨的,很有节奏感_百度知道
找一首歌,夜店经常用的有一段好像是口哨似的电音歌曲,很嗨的,很有节奏感
ll show youWant the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jagger I don&#39歌名Moves Like Jagger歌手Maroon 5 - 一定是这个ll show youWant the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jagger I don're broken in scarNothing feels rightBut when you't show you twiceHt even try to control youLook into my eyes and i'll show youWant the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jagger I don'll know youKiss til you&#39, roll me rightBut if I share my secretYou gonna have to keep itNobody else can see this And it goes like this Take me by the tongueAnd i't give a sh*tAnd it goes like this Take me by the tongueAnd i'll know youKiss til you&#39, ooh baby. Christina Aguilera Just you shoot for the starsIf it feels rightAnd in for my heartIf you feel likeCan take me awayAnd make it okayI swear i't even try to control youLook into my eyes and i're drunkAnd i're drunkAnd i'll own youWith the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jagger Baby it&#39, own me just for the nightBut if I share my secretYou gonna have to keep itNobody else can see this So watch and learnI won's hardAnd it feel like you'll own youWith the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jagger You want to know how to make me smileTve got the key So get in the carWe can ride itWherever you wantGet inside itAnd you want to stirBut i'll know youKiss til you're with meI make you believeThat i'll take it from hereAnd it goes like this Take me by the tongueAnd i'm shifting gearsI't even try to control youLook into my eyes and i're drunkAnd i'm a kidMy ego is bigI don'll behave You wanted controlSure we waitedI put on a showNow I make itYou say i&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
moves like jagger
歌手: maroon 5或者
trouble maker
金泫雅 张贤胜
trouble maker张贤胜和玄雅的
是Fro Rida的《whistle》
我不是很肯定,还希望对你有帮助
whistle歌名
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高潮电音特别有节奏感和旋律的歌_百度知道
求高潮电音特别有节奏感和旋律的歌
我传给你建议你听 suncatcher - Midnight city 这首曲子非常大气的电音楼主给我邮箱,感情酝酿十足,转折部分钢琴表现的非常的突出,开篇节奏感强
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他2条回答
还有其他吗
听过了,还有吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首电台经常放的背景音乐,有点电音,是女版的,有“啊……啊啊啊啊啊,啊……啊啊啊啊啊”的声音_百度知道
一首电台经常放的背景音乐,有点电音,是女版的,有“啊……啊啊啊啊啊,啊……啊啊啊啊啊”的声音
我有更好的答案
第五元素 - The Diva DanceVitas - 歌剧2少女时代 - GEE黄蓉 - 《我不是黄蓉》
不是这几个,那部分的声音像是电音的
Britney Spears - I Wanna GoAvril Lavigne - SmileKe$ha - Tik Tok
这范围不是一般的广啊
好歹得说一下语种类型吧
beautiful lies
ke$he tik tok
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首欧美女生唱的音乐,前面是很清亮的英文,歌词少,高潮部分是很节奏感很强的摇滚电音 ,伴随啊啊啊_百度知道
有首欧美女生唱的音乐,前面是很清亮的英文,歌词少,高潮部分是很节奏感很强的摇滚电音 ,伴随啊啊啊
结尾是很小声的啊啊啊
t no other girls in mind it's the truth, look at me nowCause you changed me babyI be player for lifeYou switched that up in one nightDon' all of these dishesYt no sense in frontin're the only one I need and that't no sense in frontin' 't no other girls in mind it't no other girls in mind it'bout us havin'm seriousOhh, you knowFinally met a girl that do for me thoughIt's starting to showAin't no sense in frontin'em how you feel BreezyYou know what I't even lieFt no sense in frontin'm really in love that' when you knowI got a thing for youAin't just meTell 't no other girls in mind it&#39, oh babyAin&#39, you don' when you knowI got a thing for youAin't no sense in frontin&#39,I love youUsed to be the kind of nigga never wanna settle downCause you changed me babyCause you changed me babyCause you changed me babyCause you changed me babySay I never settled downI' us some babiesEverything about love got me likeBaby come home and put it on me tonightI want it right now girl I can' on your body girlI' when you knowI got a thing for youAin't even knowOh baby get it overNow it't talk to meDon's crazyGirl you can's me and you baby, when you talk I listenSexin&#39,I love youUsed to be the kind of nigga never wanna settle downCause you changed me babyCause you changed me babyCause you changed me babyCause you changed me babySay I never settled downI'm missin's me and you baby,I love youUse to be the kind of nigga never wanna settle downNot just the physicalYou mentally stimulate meI' when you knowI got a thing for youAin&#39, they ain', it&#39,I love youUsed to be the kind of nigga never wanna settle downCause you changed me babyCause you changed me babyCause you changed me babyGirl it ain&#39, I&#39? It don&#39,oh babyAin&#39, for youAin't even knowAll the bitches Im feelin' all in the kitchenBreakin't no other girls in mind it&#39, manI had really
for your kissesAt make a differenceI' on your bootyNow you really wanna do the nastyGirl I love it when you get on your kneesyou make me disappear like magicGirl you don't youYou&#39, look at me nowCause you changed me babyI be player for lifeYou switched that up in one night, oh babyAin've been all over the world,I love youUse to be the kind of nigga never wanna settle downYou know I' when you knowI got a thing for youAin&#39,fiendin't even save meYou got me thinkin'm lickin't talk to me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟电音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。