将此游戏添加到您的网页!
您还未登录。只有注册用户可以不验证投票。请,或在下面输入输入内容:
感谢您的投票!
您每天只能投一次票。
对不起,你今天已经给很多游戏投过票!
对不起,发生意外错误。请稍后再尝试投票。
您喜欢这个游戏吗?
游戏描述:
Wow Valentines Room Escape is another new point and click room escape game . You were planning to give a surprise to your girl friend for this Valentine?s Day. But unfortunately you are trapped in the room. You want to escape from there soon but you don't know where way. Use your observation skills and solve the puzzles of the room and escape from there. Have a fun!
您在ID.net网站上的帐号没有设置头像
留言之前请先选择一个临时头像:
出了点小问题,请再试一次。
PLAYERS ALSO PLAYED
RELATED GAMESTODAY team takes on ‘Escape the Room’ challenge -
Closed Captioning
apply | reset
Times New Roman
Comic Sans
share link
The TODAY anchors join forces to play an interactive puzzle game that’s taken New York City by storm: Three teams of talent put their heads together to decipher clues that will lead them to the key to the room they’re locked inside.Puzzle heads and board game lovers rejoice! Addicting Games has hundreds of puzzle games and board games to satisfy your cravings, including the latest titles and all-time favorites that will never go out of style. Test your knowledge in The Impossible Quiz. Pop for points in Bubble Spinner. Try to fill in the map in 50 States. Or, try to match the entire board in Mahjongg.
That's just the beginning. With hundreds to choose from, and more added each month, Addicting Games is the best place to play puzzle games and board games on the web. To find puzzles that match your wits, check out the reviews and ratings submitted by other gamers.
For thousands more addictive, free games Addicting Games offers eight additional categories, including Action, Sports, Shooting, Arcade & Classic, Strategy, Adventure, Life & Style, and NewsGames.
Embed Your Favorite Games: Some of your favorite puzzle games and board games are available to embed on blogs, Facebook pages, and beyond. Just copy and paste the codes we make available here. And check back often. We keep the list updated with the latest and greatest free online games!
Don't Just Play Games, Submit Them! Have you created fun, challenging puzzles of your own? Send your best to us! We might sponsor it for cash and put it in front of an audience of millions. Simply upload it directly to our website using the game submission form. If it checks out, we'll promote it on our website and link back to your site. Submit your game here and you could be famous!
About Addicting Games: Addicting Games is the largest online games site in the US. We reach over 10 million unique users every month (comScore). We are trailblazers in the casual game territory, developing and distributing innovative, irreverent, addictive online games.
Mature Content
Total AG Ratings: 1,776
I DON'T LIKE IT
1,024 Reviews
cuetodoll98
This game is too confusing!
Glad I managed to escape this one!
iamaddicting9
wont let me look at the peice of ripped paper grr &:(
Trollface321
Lol finished it. Cool music at the end
kaitlin065
wheres the key
Mikwaylaw1nn1ng
Its dumb half the things i press dont work
ShadowStar888
Just as I thought, TERRIBLE, AGAIN!
ShadowStar888
I've just played the first one of these and wanted to see if this was any better but judging by the comments, I don't think it is.
prototype323
to hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
robyncookie8
Hardly anything to do, bland and boring, whoever created this... dont create anymorePuzzle heads and board game lovers rejoice! Addicting Games has hundreds of puzzle games and board games to satisfy your cravings, including the latest titles and all-time favorites that will never go out of style. Test your knowledge in The Impossible Quiz. Pop for points in Bubble Spinner. Try to fill in the map in 50 States. Or, try to match the entire board in Mahjongg.
That's just the beginning. With hundreds to choose from, and more added each month, Addicting Games is the best place to play puzzle games and board games on the web. To find puzzles that match your wits, check out the reviews and ratings submitted by other gamers.
For thousands more addictive, free games Addicting Games offers eight additional categories, including Action, Sports, Shooting, Arcade & Classic, Strategy, Adventure, Life & Style, and NewsGames.
Embed Your Favorite Games: Some of your favorite puzzle games and board games are available to embed on blogs, Facebook pages, and beyond. Just copy and paste the codes we make available here. And check back often. We keep the list updated with the latest and greatest free online games!
Don't Just Play Games, Submit Them! Have you created fun, challenging puzzles of your own? Send your best to us! We might sponsor it for cash and put it in front of an audience of millions. Simply upload it directly to our website using the game submission form. If it checks out, we'll promote it on our website and link back to your site. Submit your game here and you could be famous!
About Addicting Games: Addicting Games is the largest online games site in the US. We reach over 10 million unique users every month (comScore). We are trailblazers in the casual game territory, developing and distributing innovative, irreverent, addictive online games.
Mature Content
Total AG Ratings: 2,771
I DON'T LIKE IT
2,075 Reviews
bobcatlynx
game was a lot easier than it seemed--some objects were duds! hard to click on some things, but clever game. lol!
ayabaya2002
Little bit boring
where can i find a walkthrough
vince_salsamen
There are not enough clues.. not intuitive at all.
It works, but I had to check the walk through. can't say it's very easy to play.. especially after getting used to some other games when you only have to click once to select or activate an item :D sorry, not a very good feedback for my side for this one!
it is esay
Rap God linksan
i looked everywhere
aliensnake26977
Looked at walk through.
As I thought.
Nothing is happening that is supposed to.
I can get the key, battery cell, aluminum foil and turn on the tv.
After that nothing works.
I CANT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Puzzle heads and board game lovers rejoice! Addicting Games has hundreds of puzzle games and board games to satisfy your cravings, including the latest titles and all-time favorites that will never go out of style. Test your knowledge in The Impossible Quiz. Pop for points in Bubble Spinner. Try to fill in the map in 50 States. Or, try to match the entire board in Mahjongg.
Mature Content
Mature Content
Total AG Ratings: 1,274
I DON'T LIKE IT
2,201 Reviews
coolgirl015
hey guys i love this game however this game is awsome
T_Canadian
I like the game however.... it crashed on me twice- the second time I was almost finished.
Had to start all over again so I didn't bother finishing it.
blurple2020
This is way harder.
lehanjizoe
CollegeGamer144
I hate how you have to zoom in to even solve it.
anelesas21
Either You Do It By Your Windows Setting Or You Left Click And It Gives You The Option To Zoom In.
how do u zoom in?
I like it and I don't like it.,Because its just So Hard To Get The puzzle piece from under the bed!D:
I can't get the safe open!!!
I can't get the pillow, sheets, mattresses to stay up long enough to grab the puzzle piece underneath. Too hard to do on a lap top - might be possible with a mouse.}

我要回帖

更多关于 escape the room攻略 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信