2. 在这盘,在我方第一个卡被缠绕的时候,我方获得天降五连骷髅(具体什么形状忘记了),我方没法对对方的卡造成2点的伤害(即原地跺脚)。
3. 在这盘,我用火炬生成了5连红色,并不能充满炼金,再次证明了生珠充能有严重的BUG,转珠有没有我还不知道。
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
违法不良信息举报邮箱:
违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 23 Steam Achievements
Title: Gems of War
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Nov, 2014
Play Gems of War
Free to Play
Recent updates
17 January
Good News, Adventurers!
As of right now, we've removed all gold costs from battles.
You can read more about it on our official forums here:
We understand there's lots of stuff to spend gold on now, and the last thing we want to do is make new players feel unwelcome, so enjoy as many Quests, Challenges, Invasions & Defences as you like... all for free!
24 August, 2015
Lots of new stuff today: New Kingdom, New Troops, New Weekly Event, and even new forums over at
In the lands to the South, the ever battle-hungry Orcs have been sharpening their axes and preparing to cause havoc across the world. But not every Orc seeks battle. Venture to Grosh-nak for a brand new Quest, Troops, Challenges, and Orcish Poetry, in the most epic Gems of War saga yet!
About This Game
From the creators of Puzzle Quest, play the new Puzzle/RPG/Strategy mash-up, GEMS OF WAR!
Battle against epic bosses or other players.
In Gems of War, you battle your foes not just with swords and sorcery, but with a puzzle board! Match gems to power your spells, and match skulls to smite your enemies! Then take the spoils of war, and forge a mighty empire. It’s highly addictive, easy to learn, and filled with crazy combos and tons of depth.
Each Kingdom has quirky new characters to meet, and plenty of quests and battles to keep you occupied. Even better, there’s 15 Kingdoms full of fun (with more coming soon)!
Are you looking for a greater challenge? Maybe Player vs. Player (PvP) combat is your thing. Fight other players in each kingdom, become the champion, then defend your title against the ravening hordes. You can even join a guild and fight alongside your friends!
Collect and level-up over 100 different troops and their special spells
Discover over 150 Quests, each with a distinctive story
Collect all 65 Weapons and their unique spells
Rise on the global rankings in asynchronous PvP
Team up with others in guilds
Link your account so you can play across device platforms
So grab the game and give it a try. It’s free!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.33 GHz or faster x86 CPU, or Intel Atom 1.6Hz or faster CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon X700 series or better, GeForce 6 series or better (Pixel Shader 2 support required)
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 700 MB available space
Sound Card: Required
Published by 505 Games, Developed by Infinity Plus 2. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. and its affiliates.
505 Mobile and the 505 Mobile logo are trademarks of 505 Mobile SRL or its affiliates.
All rights reserved
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
744.0 hrs on record
When first I started playing this game, it was amazing: a casual game with the feel of a hardcore RPG.
Collect troops like pokemon, build them up and find the best combinations to secure victory.
It eased me into PVP without my even knowing it, and there the game truly shined.
Your level didn't matter so much as your strategy an a low level character could beat a much higher level one if he kept his head.
Best of all, everything that could be purchased could also be found in game with persistance.
So why the negative review?
Well, each update to the game has taken a little something away.
The gameplay is still casual, but the team building has gotten very complex.
Players with a lot of in game resources (read that &either play obssesively or payed out for them&) now have a massive advantage over those that don't.
Also, as these overpowered opponents have so many hit points, even if you can secure a victory, it feels more like a grind than a game.I'm not going to stop playing, but if you're looking for something fun to start, look somewhere else.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
493.8 hrs on record
Going to do this review thing on this game, because it has gotten many negative reviewsI enjoy this game for several aspects, one it is casual, but it also Strategy . This games has hours of game play between quests, PVP, Challanges, Own
diffrent kingdooms and oh there is the arena . One Kingdom also has teasure hunt
where you can earn a lot of good prizes, you do have to have a map but it you contribute to your guild you can get all kinds of maps, also sometimes while playing the game will give things like maps , keys and gems . So this game definitley keeps you busy, I am guessing the reason it gotten bad reviews is due to it has a store in it. One I have never bought any gems that require to buy things in the store, I have earn them through the guild I am in.
I have gotten nice store items without paying anything. There is weekly challanges also . So yes I reccomend this game
Was this review helpful?
124.9 hrs on record
Free-to-play &match-three-in-a-row& game with awesome amount of single-play missions and questionable multiplayer part. I've seen many reviews depicting that game as a mixture of Puzzle Quest and Hearthstone. Well, haven't played either of them, so I'll describe Gems of War a bit more in detail.As you can see from screenshots, you got table with jewels, which needed to be moved together, and you have some cards on the sides, 4 for you and 4 for your opponent. There are two ways to win the round: first, you collecting skulls - that's a direct attack, second, you collecting some colour jewels to fill &mana& pool of your units, to perform some specials, unique for every card. And since there are more than 120 different cards, you can gather thousands of combinations of them. Some will be better in particular single-player quests, some - for multiplayer battles.About multiplayer - being a single-play focused type of gamer, I really enjoying that part. But if you are want to actually battle with somebody on &who's better match 3-rows&, that's not your game. For you don't actually making PvP there. You accessing cards of other players, and fight with AI, which using another player's stats and card combination.NIce thing for that type of &multiplayer& casual game is that you don't have any time counter. It is good for mobile games which you are playing while taking some quick-brake. So you can easily stop playing this game, and return to your main tasks (and vise versa), without any delays. Which is good when you driving in heavy traffic, with big jams on your way, for example...So. You start your game with some basic cards, quite easily gaining more cards, the most of achievements (except of 3, where you need to play alot for making more exp for levels)... If you're wandering how much is that a &pay-to-win&, well, like I said, the focus of that game is on the single-play. All of the selling content can be collected without any payments. So you need to pay only if you want to get on some top roaster from the start, and bend everything on your way from the 1st level. But! Even there it is better if you can actually play the game, and not using super-powers. Without paying any money, on my 30th level I win the most of my battles (more than 80%), just being good with matching jewels. And yeah, I've played versus 80th levelled players (more precisely, their decks and stats with AI) and usually I'm winning. I've seen some reviews from pro-players, who spended hundreds of hours there, that &pay-to-win& becoming a problem lately, much more, than it was before. Dunno. Haven't noticed so far (about 75 hours of playtime and 40 levels gained).The only real problem is that Gems of War is a server-based game, and every your step should be loaded via internet, to move forward. You can't proceed with anything there without net connection, and if the game loosing that connection, it is freezing until you get back on line.Conclusion. For a free-play game, this one is very solid. The concept is not original, but so far, it is quite properly balanced. If you can play &match 3& games over and over, I easily recommend you that one, for being variable enough, challenging enough, and fair enough. I can conveniently play it as replacement of my precious Windows Minesweeper and Solitaire games. Well, maybe not as replacement, but good addition to that list. My mark 7/10. I plan to get the 100th level, but it will be after about 150-200 hours of play, so it is not a good game for quick gold on achievements (even with cash invested).
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
33.3 hrs on record
Gems of War does just enough to not get a recommendation and is overall a mediocre game.Most of these free to play games are also known as pay to win and Gems of War seems to sidestep that. Spending cash does give you an advantage but this is a connect 3 game so if you suck at the basic premise of connecting gems in a row then all the cash advantages in the world won't save you.I kind of like it, actually as its been a long time since I played a &fremium& game that actually had gameplay.Unfortunately this game is just a reskin of Puzzle Quest and rightly so since its the same dev team. Why make it online then? To play against other people of course! Except you can't, you can only play against the AI controlling their team. This...Is why I can't recommend it. You can take any of the Puzzle Quest games or any Bejewelled game and get the same experience so why play this? The only thing that would set it apart from its peers, online real-time matches, is absent so I end up asking myself why should I play this over my Nintendo DS copy? Or the bazillion other match 3 games that exist out there.Presentation is also bland, this game seeks to appeal to a broad audience so expect no riviting story-telling or anything to grab you into the world of...Whatever world this even is.Music, SFX, graphics, everything seems ever so slightly off. I am not sure how much is recycled and how much is new but take the music for example, it really tries to be an orchastrial piece but it has no theme to it, its like lord of the rings music playing while you are riding an elevator, its nice on its own but it doesn't fit in and seems to not even be made for the game itself. Voice acting falls into t &Is it as painful as it is flashy?& she exclaims while I swing a hammer. Isn't that a line that should be spoken when I cast a spell? All read in monotone as well, of course.Gems of War is a fun game because match 3 games are fun. Its like Arkanoid or Medal of Honor, the clones are fun but only because they copied the base game and repainted it, not because of anything they bring by themselves.If you like Bejewelled or Connect 4, then you will feel right at home playing this but it also brings nothing those types of games don't already offer either so the choice is yours.On the note of matchmaking however despite the AI controlling your foe, every player has an avatar and every level that avatar gets stronger. Matchmaking ignores this completely so you end up fighting players who you can never hope to beat and it costs you gold.Infact lets talk about gold!This is a free to play game so you know the drill by now hopefully but just to quickly recap, Gold = Worthless money and Diamonds = Premium money that unlocks the good stuff (in these free to play type games).Normally you also have a stamina system as well so you can only play or do so much in a day before you spend cash or go elsewhere. In this game there is no stamina system! Yay! Instead you use your &worthless& gold, as stamina. You use it a lot!You need it for everything, playing a stage, unlocking a stage, unlocking a new world, PvP, PvE, buying new cards, you get the idea.So gold runs out, FAST. It is also deducted first so if you find yourself accidently clicking or in a quest that is way too hard for you, then, well, sorry.It was an interesting choice but you need gold to enter PvE so if you run out, you are not getting anymore, you are out of luck! Strange design decision but as with all games of this type you can spend money to get more or you can wait.Waiting is always an option.So yeah, sorry my review is so bland for this game but the game itself is mediocre. It has a few failings here and there but unless this is your first connect the colors game then chances are you will probably already be playing this or other games like this one and if you are not into puzzle games then you really are not going to be won over by this one either. If you hate fremium games then by all means pick up any of the dozen Puzzle Quest games, not sure why this one doesn't have Puzzle Quest in its name but its by the same people so you get the same experience.Join Grumpy reviews for all your gaming needs
Was this review helpful?
42.0 hrs on record
Some ten year olds thought this was cod. No killstreaks - Vote down. This is a nice game when you start off with a friend and make a guild together.. Start with a lot of solo, go to pvp when you start leveling up.. Make sure you know how to play before you start whining and making comments. You don't need to pay anything to play this game, it's not p2w. Enjoy the review and play the game without being stupid. Don't follow those negatives :pUPDATE: I didn't even realize that they updated the game before I wrote the review.. But the whole &Gold to play& issue was taken out so new players could feel welcome. These Devs listen and are fixing their game to please the community. Further more, don't be like the negative reviews.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 23 Steam Achievements
Title: Gems of War
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Nov, 2014
Play Gems of War
Free to Play
Recent updates
17 January
Good News, Adventurers!
As of right now, we've removed all gold costs from battles.
You can read more about it on our official forums here:
We understand there's lots of stuff to spend gold on now, and the last thing we want to do is make new players feel unwelcome, so enjoy as many Quests, Challenges, Invasions & Defences as you like... all for free!
24 August, 2015
Lots of new stuff today: New Kingdom, New Troops, New Weekly Event, and even new forums over at
In the lands to the South, the ever battle-hungry Orcs have been sharpening their axes and preparing to cause havoc across the world. But not every Orc seeks battle. Venture to Grosh-nak for a brand new Quest, Troops, Challenges, and Orcish Poetry, in the most epic Gems of War saga yet!
About This Game
From the creators of Puzzle Quest, play the new Puzzle/RPG/Strategy mash-up, GEMS OF WAR!
Battle against epic bosses or other players.
In Gems of War, you battle your foes not just with swords and sorcery, but with a puzzle board! Match gems to power your spells, and match skulls to smite your enemies! Then take the spoils of war, and forge a mighty empire. It’s highly addictive, easy to learn, and filled with crazy combos and tons of depth.
Each Kingdom has quirky new characters to meet, and plenty of quests and battles to keep you occupied. Even better, there’s 15 Kingdoms full of fun (with more coming soon)!
Are you looking for a greater challenge? Maybe Player vs. Player (PvP) combat is your thing. Fight other players in each kingdom, become the champion, then defend your title against the ravening hordes. You can even join a guild and fight alongside your friends!
Collect and level-up over 100 different troops and their special spells
Discover over 150 Quests, each with a distinctive story
Collect all 65 Weapons and their unique spells
Rise on the global rankings in asynchronous PvP
Team up with others in guilds
Link your account so you can play across device platforms
So grab the game and give it a try. It’s free!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.33 GHz or faster x86 CPU, or Intel Atom 1.6Hz or faster CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon X700 series or better, GeForce 6 series or better (Pixel Shader 2 support required)
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 700 MB available space
Sound Card: Required
Published by 505 Games, Developed by Infinity Plus 2. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. and its affiliates.
505 Mobile and the 505 Mobile logo are trademarks of 505 Mobile SRL or its affiliates.
All rights reserved
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
744.0 hrs on record
When first I started playing this game, it was amazing: a casual game with the feel of a hardcore RPG.
Collect troops like pokemon, build them up and find the best combinations to secure victory.
It eased me into PVP without my even knowing it, and there the game truly shined.
Your level didn't matter so much as your strategy an a low level character could beat a much higher level one if he kept his head.
Best of all, everything that could be purchased could also be found in game with persistance.
So why the negative review?
Well, each update to the game has taken a little something away.
The gameplay is still casual, but the team building has gotten very complex.
Players with a lot of in game resources (read that &either play obssesively or payed out for them&) now have a massive advantage over those that don't.
Also, as these overpowered opponents have so many hit points, even if you can secure a victory, it feels more like a grind than a game.I'm not going to stop playing, but if you're looking for something fun to start, look somewhere else.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
493.8 hrs on record
Going to do this review thing on this game, because it has gotten many negative reviewsI enjoy this game for several aspects, one it is casual, but it also Strategy . This games has hours of game play between quests, PVP, Challanges, Own
diffrent kingdooms and oh there is the arena . One Kingdom also has teasure hunt
where you can earn a lot of good prizes, you do have to have a map but it you contribute to your guild you can get all kinds of maps, also sometimes while playing the game will give things like maps , keys and gems . So this game definitley keeps you busy, I am guessing the reason it gotten bad reviews is due to it has a store in it. One I have never bought any gems that require to buy things in the store, I have earn them through the guild I am in.
I have gotten nice store items without paying anything. There is weekly challanges also . So yes I reccomend this game
Was this review helpful?
124.9 hrs on record
Free-to-play &match-three-in-a-row& game with awesome amount of single-play missions and questionable multiplayer part. I've seen many reviews depicting that game as a mixture of Puzzle Quest and Hearthstone. Well, haven't played either of them, so I'll describe Gems of War a bit more in detail.As you can see from screenshots, you got table with jewels, which needed to be moved together, and you have some cards on the sides, 4 for you and 4 for your opponent. There are two ways to win the round: first, you collecting skulls - that's a direct attack, second, you collecting some colour jewels to fill &mana& pool of your units, to perform some specials, unique for every card. And since there are more than 120 different cards, you can gather thousands of combinations of them. Some will be better in particular single-player quests, some - for multiplayer battles.About multiplayer - being a single-play focused type of gamer, I really enjoying that part. But if you are want to actually battle with somebody on &who's better match 3-rows&, that's not your game. For you don't actually making PvP there. You accessing cards of other players, and fight with AI, which using another player's stats and card combination.NIce thing for that type of &multiplayer& casual game is that you don't have any time counter. It is good for mobile games which you are playing while taking some quick-brake. So you can easily stop playing this game, and return to your main tasks (and vise versa), without any delays. Which is good when you driving in heavy traffic, with big jams on your way, for example...So. You start your game with some basic cards, quite easily gaining more cards, the most of achievements (except of 3, where you need to play alot for making more exp for levels)... If you're wandering how much is that a &pay-to-win&, well, like I said, the focus of that game is on the single-play. All of the selling content can be collected without any payments. So you need to pay only if you want to get on some top roaster from the start, and bend everything on your way from the 1st level. But! Even there it is better if you can actually play the game, and not using super-powers. Without paying any money, on my 30th level I win the most of my battles (more than 80%), just being good with matching jewels. And yeah, I've played versus 80th levelled players (more precisely, their decks and stats with AI) and usually I'm winning. I've seen some reviews from pro-players, who spended hundreds of hours there, that &pay-to-win& becoming a problem lately, much more, than it was before. Dunno. Haven't noticed so far (about 75 hours of playtime and 40 levels gained).The only real problem is that Gems of War is a server-based game, and every your step should be loaded via internet, to move forward. You can't proceed with anything there without net connection, and if the game loosing that connection, it is freezing until you get back on line.Conclusion. For a free-play game, this one is very solid. The concept is not original, but so far, it is quite properly balanced. If you can play &match 3& games over and over, I easily recommend you that one, for being variable enough, challenging enough, and fair enough. I can conveniently play it as replacement of my precious Windows Minesweeper and Solitaire games. Well, maybe not as replacement, but good addition to that list. My mark 7/10. I plan to get the 100th level, but it will be after about 150-200 hours of play, so it is not a good game for quick gold on achievements (even with cash invested).
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
33.3 hrs on record
Gems of War does just enough to not get a recommendation and is overall a mediocre game.Most of these free to play games are also known as pay to win and Gems of War seems to sidestep that. Spending cash does give you an advantage but this is a connect 3 game so if you suck at the basic premise of connecting gems in a row then all the cash advantages in the world won't save you.I kind of like it, actually as its been a long time since I played a &fremium& game that actually had gameplay.Unfortunately this game is just a reskin of Puzzle Quest and rightly so since its the same dev team. Why make it online then? To play against other people of course! Except you can't, you can only play against the AI controlling their team. This...Is why I can't recommend it. You can take any of the Puzzle Quest games or any Bejewelled game and get the same experience so why play this? The only thing that would set it apart from its peers, online real-time matches, is absent so I end up asking myself why should I play this over my Nintendo DS copy? Or the bazillion other match 3 games that exist out there.Presentation is also bland, this game seeks to appeal to a broad audience so expect no riviting story-telling or anything to grab you into the world of...Whatever world this even is.Music, SFX, graphics, everything seems ever so slightly off. I am not sure how much is recycled and how much is new but take the music for example, it really tries to be an orchastrial piece but it has no theme to it, its like lord of the rings music playing while you are riding an elevator, its nice on its own but it doesn't fit in and seems to not even be made for the game itself. Voice acting falls into t &Is it as painful as it is flashy?& she exclaims while I swing a hammer. Isn't that a line that should be spoken when I cast a spell? All read in monotone as well, of course.Gems of War is a fun game because match 3 games are fun. Its like Arkanoid or Medal of Honor, the clones are fun but only because they copied the base game and repainted it, not because of anything they bring by themselves.If you like Bejewelled or Connect 4, then you will feel right at home playing this but it also brings nothing those types of games don't already offer either so the choice is yours.On the note of matchmaking however despite the AI controlling your foe, every player has an avatar and every level that avatar gets stronger. Matchmaking ignores this completely so you end up fighting players who you can never hope to beat and it costs you gold.Infact lets talk about gold!This is a free to play game so you know the drill by now hopefully but just to quickly recap, Gold = Worthless money and Diamonds = Premium money that unlocks the good stuff (in these free to play type games).Normally you also have a stamina system as well so you can only play or do so much in a day before you spend cash or go elsewhere. In this game there is no stamina system! Yay! Instead you use your &worthless& gold, as stamina. You use it a lot!You need it for everything, playing a stage, unlocking a stage, unlocking a new world, PvP, PvE, buying new cards, you get the idea.So gold runs out, FAST. It is also deducted first so if you find yourself accidently clicking or in a quest that is way too hard for you, then, well, sorry.It was an interesting choice but you need gold to enter PvE so if you run out, you are not getting anymore, you are out of luck! Strange design decision but as with all games of this type you can spend money to get more or you can wait.Waiting is always an option.So yeah, sorry my review is so bland for this game but the game itself is mediocre. It has a few failings here and there but unless this is your first connect the colors game then chances are you will probably already be playing this or other games like this one and if you are not into puzzle games then you really are not going to be won over by this one either. If you hate fremium games then by all means pick up any of the dozen Puzzle Quest games, not sure why this one doesn't have Puzzle Quest in its name but its by the same people so you get the same experience.Join Grumpy reviews for all your gaming needs
Was this review helpful?
42.0 hrs on record
Some ten year olds thought this was cod. No killstreaks - Vote down. This is a nice game when you start off with a friend and make a guild together.. Start with a lot of solo, go to pvp when you start leveling up.. Make sure you know how to play before you start whining and making comments. You don't need to pay anything to play this game, it's not p2w. Enjoy the review and play the game without being stupid. Don't follow those negatives :pUPDATE: I didn't even realize that they updated the game before I wrote the review.. But the whole &Gold to play& issue was taken out so new players could feel welcome. These Devs listen and are fixing their game to please the community. Further more, don't be like the negative reviews.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 gems of war 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信