Title: Damned
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 6 Oct, 2014
Buy Damned
Buy Damned 4-Pack
Recent updates
Update Version 2.0 RC14
Decreased the time to reset traps with Phantom from 260 to 200 seconds.
Decreased the number of traps for Fallen transform from 12 to 14 for 9 to 12.
Fixed some issues with keys and doors mainly on the Black Lake Woods.
“...in Damned if things are happening then it’s because whomever is in control of the monster is right there in the room...That’s a really smart idea...”
“What sounds really cool...is the stuff you can do while playing the monster.”
“...Damned has a unique premise...”
About This Game
Damned: A Randomized Online Horror Game - What is Damned? Damned is a randomized online horror game for up to 5 players (4 survivors and 1 monster). You’ll be able to play as one of four people trapped in different haunted places (hotels, hospitals, etc).As a survivor your main objective will be finding your way out, as well as helping your friends get out too. You’ll often find yourself on the edge, hearing and seeing ghostly things, trying to find keys and items to help in your escape. And sometimes you’ll find yourself running desperately from a monster, who’s there only to find and kill you and your friends. You’ll also be able to play as the monster. The game will feature different monsters, each one unique in its gameplay and hunting style.- What kind of horror game is Damned? Damned explores the sense of being defenseless against a powerful supernatural force. The survivors can’t directly affect the monster in any way. When it’s there to get you, your only chance is to run and hide. This perception of being defenseless is very strong, primal and terrifying, it builds up anxiety and makes you really scared, fearing any unexplained noise or movement. This is how Damned creates horror in a multiplayer game session, and we believe it to be super effective! (tested and approved!) - Why is Damned a randomized game? Every stage in Damned is randomized: Almost all the objects in a stage m The item system is fully random too, randomizing which item will appear in the game, and where it' The way to win a match as a survivoEven the stage may trigger random events to scare the survivors inside.- Why is Damned a competitive and cooperative game? Because in a full game, with 4 survivors and 1 monster, there’ll be a survivor “team” cooperating to try and escape together, and at the same time they’ll be competing against a monster, trying to flee from him and deny each one of its attempt to hunt and kill a survivor. - How to play as a survivor? As a survivor you’ll be cooperating with your friends (up to 4 survivors in a single game session): You and your friends will be searching the level for keys and items to Each survivor will have a flashlight that can be turned on and off, helping you see your surroundings, but at the same time letting the monste The survivors will be able to manipulate objects throughout the hotel, like drawers, doors, safes, cabinets, Challenge yourself to find the exit and get out alive.- How to play as the monster? As the monster, your game will be all about competing alone against the survivors team. The game will feature different monsters, each one unique in its play style. It's up to you to play a few rounds with each monster and decide which one works best for you.How are you going to hunt and kill the survivors?- Why is Damned worth buying? Because it’s fun! It’s really scary, you’ll find yourself on the edge a lot of times, trying to evade the monster or trying to pay closer attention because you don’t know if the sound you just heard is some random noise or if it is the monster haunting you. It’s a real horror game, it explores deeply the feeling of being completely defenseless against a powerful force that can finish you easily. Your only choice is to run and hide! And also because it’s really fun to play as the monster as well. You’ll keep haunting and building up anxiety in people, making them terribly scared of you. We really put you in the skin of a terrifying monster. - Links and contact: Got any questions and/or suggestions? We want to hear your opinion, please contact us: Damned: 9heads Game Studios: Facebook:
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0+ GHz (quad core recommended);
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2000+, nVidia GeForce FX 6 series
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 3.0+ GHz (quad core)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 4850, GeForce GT 645M
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 1 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(49 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(2,816 reviews)
Very scary game
these &damn&ed devs need to either quit developing this game or quit their day jobs to develop this game
I bought this game and there were no US players or games.
Dont waste 20$ on this ?????? game just buy dead by daylight
Just buy Dead By Daylight, it's damned 2.0 baiscly.
literally the menu has the lowest fps i have ever seen even uninstalled and reinstalled and it persists do not buy
This game sucks. It made me so angry. I have not been so angry since I played forced. The scary character moves so slow, that I thought I was having a stroke. In real life, for the reals. And apparently there are doors, but I can't confirm, as I was only able to open one of them, once. And there was no feed back that the door was locked, or that I could not open it. Thus, I do not know if it was a door, or a bug. I would only recommend this game if you wished to torture terrorists. This game often caused my frame rater to dip into the single digits, and thus it ran worse than Crysis. think about that one for a moment. Do not buy unless you are stupid, or crazy.
tiki memo ile 31 lira verip oyunu geri iade edememe keyfi
This is a great game to play with friends for a good laugh and spook. Few issues with bugs but it's a good cheap alternative to some of the pricier games out there.
Had good potential but failed. Dead by Daylight is a simular game thats actully good. Get that instead.
Is your PC too slow to run Dead By Daylight?Well you've come to the right place.This game involves 4 survivors pinned up against one of the four monsters:-Mary (Teleports and goes on a &frenzy& that allows her to kill those close to her)-Phantom (Can't see you unless you're running or close to it)-Lurker (Is invisible to survivors, and traps are invisible to him, his attacks are based on sounds made by traps)-Fallen (Becomes visible once 10 traps are set and will destroy everything)To win as the survivors you must collect keys to open doors in order to look for the items required to escape.
In order to escape you must find both a silver key and a crowbar/hammer.
Once you find these items you can break open the exit door and have everyone escapeThe Game is very balanced in my opinion, a very good monster can kill all survivors, and a well organized team can escape with some effort.The game isn't completely dead, but I do reccomend having at least one friend buy it as well as it can make for much more fun experiences, and the game is pretty low on players.TLDR: It's an older version of Dead By Daylight with different mechanics and lower graphics.
It's a great game, and I'd easily give it a 9/10.
Was this review helpful?
This is a great game to play with friends for a good laugh and spook. Few issues with bugs but it's a good cheap alternative to some of the pricier games out there.
Was this review helpful?
Very scary game
Was this review helpful?
this game, makes me hate my friends, hate everything. i screamed so loud my throat got sore. Everytime i play this game i wonder why I do this to myself,
Was this review helpful?
its like dead realm but better
Was this review helpful?
0/10 4.5 minutes of gameplay out of an hour of trying...0 dank
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I picked this game up late Alpha 0.56a and I got very addicted, very quickly. The game at the moment is riddled with bugs but for the first full two days of gameplay, it didn’t bother me whatsoever, each time I disconnected I found myself rushing to get back in to return my endless search for keys and then the doors for those keys. One thing that I found that is a bit negative towards the game is the Phantom, I don’t consider it overpowered but I consider it is… how to put it. Not used correctly. The game is suppose, in my mind be a survival horror. In other words I find that the goal of the monster whatever type that may be, should be to try to scare the survivors in any possible way, from talking creepy in the microphone to chasing a survivor, and letting them get away. I’ve found the best matches I’ve had are with people who just installed the game, the environment is new, they don’t know the mechanics of it yet and pretty much anything give them a little jump. Nothing is more satisfying as the monster to hear them scream and run when you spawn behind them, and give them a little growl. I don’t think the majority of the community follows this ideal of the monster however. I’ve noticed in most lobbies people let everything stay on random. But, sometimes you have someone select something, and nearly 99% of the time they choose the Phantom. Then exactly what I expect happens, the phantom rushes the spawning points kills all the survivors in cramped narrow hallways then proceeds to give remarks like. “Yes!” and “Owned!” in the lobby, like they actually accomplished anything more than simple spawn killing. The impact on the survivors is that they didn’t care, they didn’t get scared, and it was a match that wasn’t worth there time or will ever stay in their memory. Now, I’ve had a few good matches with the Phantom, but I can count on my hand how many times it happens. Now I don’t think it should be removed, it is a perfectly valid monster and I think it is quite well balanced for what it is. But perhaps one thought. From my understanding the monster works on player proximity and sound from traps, to footstep and flashlights being turned on and off. We as a player base do not fully understand the Phantom, but perhaps, the proximity effect should be removed, and replaced with an ‘aura’ the Phantom could put up from time to time, anyone in that aura would be detected. This move would need a decent cool down timer so that the Phantom could just not hang out in doorways and spike it whenever. To balance this more if a player springs any trap whatsoever the phantom should be alerted no matter the distance, this would strike fear in the heart of the player not knowing how far the phantom is, but knowing he is now on his way, and they need to calmly, slowly move away. This effect could be done with something on the Phantoms over display, perhaps a pulse that gives off slower intervals far away and faster intervals closer. The trap and the player would have a shimmering outline around it, the trap until the Phantom reached the location and the player the standard time as currently.
I feel as a player the next thing that should be looked at should be the crashing issues, and also allow players to save there log in information and password so on the occasion they do crash, they are not scrambling to enter their information to rejoin their friends. Once this is corrected I feel that monsters in general should have scaring non damaging moves and abilities with great range to keep the players on edge and fresh. Jump scares are great but if they are used over and over again it loses its effect, think Dead Space. It would be great if for example the lurker could enter a non-damage form, he could see the players but they can’t see him. He could make things move, blood drip from the walls, doors slam as players draw closer to them, fade a players vision to black, move them to another location on the map and then allow them to see again. This games potential is honestly non ending. I feel like this could turn out to be the greatest horror game of the next decade. I wish the game developers much luck and I hope they read all of this, and consider some of what I said.
Was this review helpful?
100 people found this review funny
8/10 Still this game has lots and lots of potential, hey! but it offers what you wanted from the game! it scares the ???? out of you! would recommend.-below are anti monster guides on how to not be detected by the player-controlled monsters/ghostsOverall basicsRule 1. Don't pick up the batteries just because they are there. The batteries you pick up replace your previous battery. Meaning that if you pick up 2 you waste 1. Wait for your battery to be low before picking another up. This will save you in the late-game.Rule 2. Voice chat is C, stop askingRule 3. When a monster is chasing you, DO NOT RUN TOWARDS TEAMMATES. All monsters are good at killing clustered survivors. Run in the opposite direction and let the others survive.Rule 4. Help any new players with the basics. The more you help, the more chance this game has of seeing a real release.Rule 5. Be aware of your surroundings. Know where you could go in case of emergency (this will depend on the monster you fight).Rule 6. Sometimes things bug, get used to it.Rule 7. I decide what qualifies as a &rule&, get used to itAnti-LurkerThe lurker is the OG monster. So if you be creepin' up on his turf, gonna get a beat down!But, if you can't help it here are some tips.Lurker fact: The lurker has a &ghost& form and a physical form. He can HEAR you in ghost form (like, the gamer has to use his actual ears (unlike the phantom)), but he can only KILL you in human form.Lurker Fact: IF THE MUSIC CHANGES THAT MEANS HE'S NEAR! GET TO COVER!Lurker Fact: The lurker sets traps by clicking on items in the environment. When YOU set off a trap (e.g. you set off a grandfather clock), be careful. He might have heard you.Lurker Fact: The lurker CANNOT stay in his physical form for long. He has about 30-40 seconds in his physical form to kill you. If he stays in physical form for the whole time, he will be unable to use physical form for a while (2 minutes?). The shorter he stays in physical form, the less his cooldown will be (down to 13 seconds from a &2 second physical form)Rule 1: Avoid traps! If you are playing against a monster who's main way of tracking you down is traps... AVOID THEM! Stay away from clocks, radiators, boards, light fixtures, toilets (these are the worst), ladders, wiji boards, and jack-o-lanterns if possible.Rule 2: In the beginning of the match you have about 45 seconds of free time before the lurker CAN appear. Use it wisely and progress as much as you can in this time. Remember to stop running at least 20-seconds before you think that he'll appear (to charge sprint to maximum).Rule 3: Doors! On maps with lots of small rooms, you can just go in a room, shut the door, and block it with your body. He can't get in... so.... it's good!Rule 4: Tables! On maps that have wide open rooms, your best bet is to sprint away from him or to put a table between you and him. Then, just keep moving away from the side he moves to.Rule 5: Flashlight! If the lurker didn't see you when he spawned, TURN IT OFF. He has bad eyesight and hiding is possible.Rule 6: Don't look at him when running away. You'll slow down and die. A quick glance will suffice.Anti-PhantomThe phantom is the least fun monster to play as, and the most fun monster to play against. He is hard to learn how to play against, but once you get the hang of it, it's really quite fun!Phantom Fact: THE PHANTOM CAN'T SEE YOU. STOP RUNNING AWAY ALL THE TIME!Phantom Fact: READ THE ONE ABOVE AGAIN!Phantom Fact: The phantom can HEAR what you do. When you do something loud, the player that is playing the phantom will have you appear as bright white that can shine through obstacles and walls on his screen. Avoid: clicking the flashlight, overly clicking on doors and safes, RUNNING, walking very near the phantom, RUNNING, walking on top of the phantom, setting off traps, RUNNINGRule 1: STOP CROUCH WALKING, IT DOESN'T HELP, AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID.Rule 2: DON'T RUN TOWARDS TEAMMATES WHEN HE'S CHASING YOU!Rule 3: NO RUNNINGRule 4: If the phantom does &see& you, run as far away as you can. After about 5 seconds, the music will become more peaceful. When this happens, IMMEDIATELY CHANGE DIRECTIONS. This will send the phantom looking for you in a part of the map that is empty.Rule 5: Leave all doors wide open, he can't see them. Closing them will just get in YOUR way.Rule 6: STOP RUNNING, I'M SERIOUS! YOU JUST KEEP DYING!Anti-MaryMary is scary!Mary fact: Mary gains energy over time. She uses this for her 2 main abilities, Teleport and Frenzy.Mary Fact: Mary gains energy if you are near her. This does not include when there is a CLOSED door inbetween you and her.Mary Fact: She's really slow most of the time, but when she frenzies, you CANNOT outrun her.Mary Fact: You can look to the left, you can look to the right, you can look behind you, you can look under your bed, you can look under your dresser, but don't look up... she doesn't like to be seen.Rule 1: don't get near herRule 2: don't get near herRule 3: don't get near herRule 4: all of the aboveRule 5: So... you got near her... idiot! Well if she frenzies you still have a chance. Start sprinting in RANDOM DIRECTIONS. Mary is super fast, so it's really easy for her to overshoot you. Doing a random pattern of sprint can save your life. You only need to survive for 8 seconds anyway.Rule 6: DON'T GET NEAR HERConclusionDon't die
Was this review helpful?
10 people found this review funny
I'm writing this now, still a little stressed and in the throws of an adrenaline high caused by my friends. First and foremost, play this game with a group of friends who are bad at the game along side you and can get better with you. Playing with randoms online will not help you learn in this HIGH stress environment and the current how-to guides online are only so helpful.Here's what you get:You're one of the survivors in the haunted hotel/asylum/hospital, and your on a scavenger hunt for keys to open the various locked doors on the map. As you creep around, you deal with randomly generated hauntings that do aweful things like make the dark screen darker, mysterious spooky noises play in your ear, or keyboard keys can even be disabled. All temporary. And thats all before your friend takes control of one of three monsters and attempts to murder you before you get the silver key and escape.The keys and tools are all hidden in obscure places, anything from in drawers of desks to the garbage can in the woods. But never somewhere completly random like the middle of the floor of a ball room. They are hidden well, but not unfairly at all. The rest of the challenge is finding what doors they unlock. Eventually leading out.The Three Monsters:As of now there are only three creatures to threaten you and they all garner a different approach to avoid. Here's the long/Lurker sets traps to try to pinpoint your location and materializes in a blink for a few seconds at a time. You pretty much just run from him like an old monster movie. Bracing doors and sobbing until he's gone.The phantom is 'blind' and only sees players who make a lot of noise. People complain about him being Overpowered but
thats mostly because they run around and get slapped instantly. You need to be sneaking when this ghoul roams the halls.Then there's mary. She randomly teleports around the map, and if she fills up her spooky-meter she frenzies and can run at you rather than her usual trundle. Think the Witch from Left 4 Dead, popping and locking through the dining room looking for victims. The Good:-Very different kind of game play. If you have a group of friends you dont mind never wanting to talk to again, team up and go scavenger hunting.-This is a HORROR game, not an FPS. When you see the monster you run. There are no guns, just a flashlight. This might sound like a negative, but it really helps amp up the FEAR-Atmosphere. This might be a little generic, but they really do try to use your less obvious senses to pick up on the creepy factor. You get trained to listen for traps and musical queues, little details, that when you finally do see something. It hits hard and helps you scare.The Bad-Crashes. There seems to be a lot of crashes between my friends and I. Hardware capability dont seem to be the issue, and if someone drops midgame, they wont be able to get back in. They'll only be able to spectate.-Genuine stress level. It might not be a problem to everyone, but I get genuinly stressed out. Legs tight. Hands sweating. Worrying about ever little step. This is why you play with friends. Let the strange monster creeping on you be your pal. Not some mook on teh interwebs.Final Verdict:Love it. Go in on a 4 pack with your friends. Maybe hope it winds up on a sale. Hopefully the crashes get patched out and new features like new monsters and
different playable characters get added. But this is not a game I can compare to any other experience very well. If players could jump back in if they were kicked and the crashes were resolved I would say full price is worth it. As it stands now, $19.99 is a little steep for what feels like early access material. However I still love the experience. And few things are as satisfying as hearing your friends fill their diapers over skype as you pop out around the corner.
Was this review helpful?
*Walking around in a creepy as hell abandonded sanitorium**Hear John Cena theme faintly in the distance**John Cena theme becomes louder**See some Alma-looking girl sprinting down the hallway at me**John Cena theme full blast now**Dead*10/10
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Damned 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam更新时出现错误 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信