还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频
「四川」小马苏?
塔塔ヾ随遇而安
lol2016lplto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 45 Steam Achievements
Title: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2015
Buy Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recommended By Curators
"Mix of a vn and a rpg, very cute but kinda grindy/hard at points unless you use the dlc.
I think its still worth it though for the neps"
About This Game
Previously only available on consoles, now you can immerse yourself in the zany JRPG madness of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for the first time on PC!
Major graphical updates let you savor the true power of these Goddesses in glorious HD!
Battle with up to 3 characters on the field, with 3 more as support. Use them to perform special attacks, or swap them out at any time!
Use &Plans& to customize the game - change up enemy difficulty, dungeon treasures, and more!
Craft unique equipment imbued with one or more abilities!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core2Duo 2.66 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 with video card with 1GB ram and support for v4 shaders
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: May not work properly with Windows 7 and 8 (32bit) version. On-board graphics card are not recommend. Highly recommend to have an independent graphics card.
Recommended:
Processor: 3GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 with video card with 1GB ram and support for v4 shaders
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: May not work properly with Windows 7 and 8 (32bit) version
(C)2014 IDEA FACTORY / COMPILE HEART / FELISTELLA All rights reserved. Hyperdimension Neptunia(TM) is a trademark of Idea Factory. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
9 people found this review funny
34.4 hrs on record
Lighthearted & self-aware // Recommended for JRPG gamers*A controller/gamepad is highly recommended for this title+ Dialogue is rife with self-aware humor and myriad cheeky references+ Gameplay is solid and straightforward+ Can create battle advantages by sneaking up on and h pre-emptive strikes can pay dividends+ 'Order of Action' bar helps to p injects a bit of strategy into the gameplay+ Multiple endings offer a fair amount of replay incentive+ Voice-acting, both English and Japanese, is competent and well-implemented (there are some issues with mouth syncronization, however)+ Detailed character models and applaudable attack animations+ E fits the game like a glove and is often quite catchy+ Character customization is a refined facet of the game, and this offers many opportunities in regards to character performances in battle+ Offers a plethora of items and gear that does wonders to allow the player freedom of choice in combat- Visuals are underwhelm textures, in particular, seem overly dated, likely as a result of the game being a port from the PS Vita- Camera is a bit restrictive and often feels clunky, particularly when traversing dungeons- Battles quickly b the player soon falls into a routine, following a formula that takes one down the path of least resistance- Quite a bit of grinding required at certain points in the narrativeIf you enjoyed this review, please follow my . Feel free to join my group,
for discussion and announcements, and I also have a budding
for those interested. Thanks for reading!
Was this review helpful?
81.7 hrs on record
My Background/Experience With ThisAt the time of this writing, I have 80 hours on record, have all the DLC, have cleared the main game, and am working on the bonus content.
I also have the vast majority of (though not all) of the achievements.Differences from &Hyperdimension Neptunia& (Original)So you see ℜBirth1& in the name, and you wonder, &Does that mean it's a port or a remake or something?
Is it any good?&
So for those with that question, this is a ground-up total remake (not simply a port) of the original &Hyperdimension Neptunia.&
This is an imp it's important to note that Re;Birth1 is a different overall experience from the original game, feel-wise, in a very good way.
Here are some of the more pertinent differences:The Scout System from the original game is totally gone and replaced by the Remake System.
I could launch an explanation of what both are and why the Remake system is, in my opinion, better, but you can find info on that stuff in Hyperdimension Neptunia Wiki if you want several paragraphs explaining specifically what each system does.The dialogue has been improved over the original, and has more recent references.
This is a plus.There was no moving around in-battle in the original, where you can in Re;Birth1.
This is also a plus, as it makes battles feel more involved and tactical, as your position becomes important.In-dungeon abilities have been changed from the original to match Neptunia V that is, you can now jump (in the original, you couldn't), and the Search Sphere has returned (it wasn't present in the original).
This is a plus as well.From what I've seen of the original, Re;Birth1 is significantly more open-looking and far more colorful when you're inside a dungeon.
In the original game, dungeons felt extremely claustrophobic and drab.
This, too, is a plus.So in my opinion, this is not just good, but great as a remake.Let's address all the pros and cons that aren't difference-based next.ProsThe game is hilarious, and I love the video game references.Any grinding that you may discover needs done is typically minimal, as experience tends to be relatively easy to come by if you have half a brain in your head for picking a grinding location.
You won't be spending days grinding for any of the main story bosses.Boss fights are n they take effort and time to clear the first time you do them, which is exactly how I think boss fights should feel, so I list this as a plus.
Even once you get farther and have specials to carve huge chunks out of boss health, you still have to mind your tactics, or things could potentially go south - there is no such thing as a total pushover boss unless you're clearly overleveled.A relatively large cast of recruitable characters.
Naturally, nothing is quite Suikoden and its Stars, but the cast of Re;Birth1 is all lovable for their own reasons, and you won't have a shortage of people to use for the game's last leg or its bonus content.The DLC characters are not &just there,& they are actually fully voice-acted and have full skill-sets.ConsSome of the game's bosses have HP regeneration (notably, some of the already tough ones have it).
I have never enjoyed any enemy that has inherent regen that cannot be cancelled, and unfortunately, Compile Heart seems to love doing this.
The bosses already tend to have enough HP, so why not just give them more HP instead of forcing the player to outdamage their healing?
I've had a few incidents where I could have defeated a boss through sheer force of will in a battle of attrition if they simply didn't have regen.Missable Plans.
Yes, you can try for them again in a New Game +, and you do have to play the game through at least a few times to get everything anyway (such as getting all of the CPU Candidates), which helps the game's replayability.
However, Plans that a player may need in order to make things should not be impossible to acquire past a certain point in the game.I felt that Credits (money) tend to be just below my comfort level to come by on a base level until late in the game when you can really figure out how to farm for it.
You get just enough by default that you have to really consider what you need to buy on each shopping trip.
I grant that there are a few ways to make more money at large (such as the plan for Credits Up, or making equippable CDs that have Gained Credits Up traits), so it is likely t still, although Neptunia remains no match for some of the more stringent games I've played in terms of making money, it still feels just a bit restrictive.Personal TiltI think that Neptunia is charming, engaging, humorous, and most importantly, fun to play and and difficult to put down once you pick it up.
I'm a very picky RPG player, being 32 years old and remembering the old days of flying an airship around on the world map, and few RPGs really live up to my personal standards.
Neptunia Re;Birth1 is absolutely an RPG that I enjoy playing despite its few shortcomings, or I would not be in my second playthrough grinding for the super-hard Colosseum battles, nor would I have stuck Re;Birth2 on my wishlist.Bottom LineIf you love RPGs or anime, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 is definitely something you want to play.
I highly recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
61.8 hrs on record
What do you get when you cross kawaii girls with battle scenes and great humour? This game of course! No matter who your favourite is, you are all welcome in Neptunia! :D
Was this review helpful?
56.7 hrs on record
Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
224.0 hrs on record
Divine game for Goddesses(+) everything in this game (-)
none 10 puddings & plush Noire from 10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteHyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Issues We're Working On
Hey guys, we've been combing through the threads and wanted to let you know that these are some of the common issues that we're looking into right now:
DLC not working/not being recognized as purchased
General Discussions
Increasing your Kawaiinesslevel
This shows you how to increase the kawaiinesslevel of your steam profile.
I was kinda bored&
360 ratings
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Blending with Hyperdimension,Nep Guide
The main Problem People
Playing Hyperdimension wrong but no worries we will help you to delve into the game and guide you Step by Step how to Nep-Nep a Nep.&
52 ratings
Screenshot
四人揃いも揃って駄女神だこいつら…&
Screenshot
大事な事なので 大事な事なので!&
Maker Characters&
Hyperdimension Neptunia North Korean Edition&
[ITA]Come sbloccare il True End e le CPU Candidate
Salve a tutti in questa guida (la prima in italiano per HDN re:birth 1 su steam) vi spiegherò come vedere il true end e sbloccare le CPU candidate&
Beating all Colosseum Battles at any Level via Glitch.
During some colosseum gameplay, I kind of got screwed at some of them, I quitted to main menu via 'Options.' Which stumbled upon some really bizzare things, I went along and I found a pretty dang helpful game breaking glitch.
HyperDimension Neptunia Ending Animation&
5 of 5 people (100%) found this review helpful3 people found this review funny
Recommended
31.6 hrs on record
hypergrinding grindtunia Re;Grind1
86 products in account
Ah......hahahaha....&
Plutia's Verbal abuse&
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1&
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
58.8 hrs on record
If you're the kind of person who seeks the social approval of those around you in regards to what sort of games you play, you should probably turn back now, as the whole point of this game is not to be taken too seriously. Re;Birth 1 is a niche JRPG that clearly knows its audience, and the premise is extremely silly - four goddesses referencing Sega, Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo fight over a land called Gamindustri through the power of shares, and the constant video game and anime references are usually genuine and funny, although sometimes also forced and cheesy. I often found myself crumbling into laughter out of nowhere simply due to the absurdity of the overall situation I was in. Aside from its charm and humor, nothing particularly stands out about Re;Birth 1, but it's still an addicting game with decent overall mechanics.You'll spend a fair portion of your time with the hilarious dialogue sections between the characters, all of which are fully voice acted presuming you use the Japanese voiceovers. With English however, only some scenes have voice acting and its quality is lower overall, thus I made the switch from English to Japanese about halfway through my first playthrough. You won't find anything particularly deep or engaging in this story, but it's bound to get you into a good mood. The goddesses are charming with each having their own distinct traits, and some of the jokes catch you completely off guard, like one of the default equips for the Xbox referencing goddess being a ring that has a red glow to it with only three fourths lit.The gameplay itself revolves around leveling up, gathering items and fighting various monsters in simple dungeons for easy-to-obtain drops to unlock items, equipment, optional dungeons and new powerful enemies, and to modify the game mechanics. All of these actions use up your MB, as in memory, which you can only get a limited amount of on each playthrough. However, the game has a New Game + system that always carries over everything you've bought or unlocked except key items, letting you regain MB every time while still retaining all your unlocks. Unfortunately, many dungeons and monsters use the exact same layouts and models respectively, sometimes with slight variations, making the otherwise unique and charming game lean too much towards quantity over quality. Still as a result, the sheer amount of things to unlock and the need to gather items and drops from different places and monsters combined with the pacing of the story keeps the gameplay quite addicting.The battle system is turn based and relatively simple. You've got your elements, ailments, buffs and debuffs along with three types of attacks including ones that quickly build up your special meter called the EXE meter, ones that do the most damage and ones that deplete the opponent's guard meter, causing them to take more damage when its empty. You also have special moves that use dedicated points called SP, and powerful EXE drive moves that use the EXE meter mentioned earlier. You can also freely position yourself within a specific area and most of your attacks have an area of effect, being able to hit several enemies at once. At the end of the day though, you'll generally be maximizing your EXE meter build for constant EXE drive usage along with occasional buffs and debuffs, and that's about it. The combat loses a lot of its potential due to the imbalances of the system.If you're into these sorts of games at all, you probably won't care about the simplistic visuals as long as the character sprites and models look good, and they do. I especially liked Noire's design. You'll have some jiggle physics getting sort of shoved in your face at a few different points though, like when they show a picture of a character falling to the ground and only their breasts bounce around. This is rare, but it's really dumb. It looks clumsy and probably makes anyone above the age of 13 feel disrespected due to how blatant it is. As for the soundtrack, it's catchy, but there actually aren't that many different songs in the game.Overall Re;Birth 1 is an alright game, and so on a scale where 5 means average instead of terrible, I'll rate it 6/10. It has genuine charm and humor, likeable characters and an absurd setting along with the style of gameplay that will keep most JRPG fans invested. It lacks polish though, and there aren't any game mechanics that clearly stand out. Having more unique dungeon and monster designs as well as balancing out the battle system would definitely raise the score by a point or two. All in all, this game was a unique and enjoyable experience for me, and I can
at least recommend it to JRPG fans who already know they like this kind of stuff and are willing to look past these flaws. The premise alone can be refreshing to others as well though, combined with the all around decent mechanics of the game.
4 products in account
1 person found this review helpful
Recommended
26.6 hrs on record
anime pu$$y
284 products in account
Hyperdimension Neptunia RE;Birth 1 Lvl Grind/ Video Test&
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - Splash (VRC6 8-Bit)&
Список дропа
Список дислокации лута&
What about Re;Birth1 on Steam are you most pumped about?! (win a prize too!)
Thanks for all the positive messages everyone! We've chosen our winners! Congratulations to the following folks:
Commander Fabricio
Boomcannon
You'll receive a message from our contests account [url=http://steamcommunity...
General Discussions
Question to people whom understand Japanese
Hey guys, I've been playing this game for a few days now and I've noticed discussions about the dubbing everywhere. I must say I really like the Japanese voices better than the English ones in general, but because I don't understand more than a handfull o...
General Discussions
Reporting issues with PC specs
We apologize for all the issues and will do our best to address them in a timely matter. When you report a problem could you possibly let us know what your PC specs are like? It will help us pin point what may be causing the problem. Please email ...
General Discussions
Regarding EXP Distribution
Does it matters how many people in my party? Both active and inactive? So like, if there's less party member, each member will get more exp?
How does the distribution works anyway? Each character gets the exact number as shown on the result screen (so if...
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website补丁搜索:
> 超次元海王星:重生3-V世纪
超次元海王星:重生3-V世纪 游侠LMAO汉化组汉化补丁V1.0
==&&由800vod提供==&&由51mag提供==&&由99DDD提供
玩家还下载了这些补丁
游戏运行必备补丁
最新更新TOP10
1&&2&&3&&4&&5&&6&&7&&8&&9&&10&
年度最热门TOP10