doodadwhite christmass2地图详细解读

Forum SidebarEvents/FeaturesActive: 1345 users(2) Ruined City
Hello? I'm RexTerranThis map name is Ruined City.If you go out of your 2nd bases, you can face two ways to get the 3rd bases. one is 6, 12o'clock that can go to center directly. the other is 3, 9o'clock which can get to up or down of this map and go to center. They have 4th bases differently shape.The center has two zelnaga watch tower that can provide you with extensive view.Also, the 1, 7o' clock bases can give you the secretly buildings or detour.you can search this map typing &Yeoul_Ruined City&
The Good Map making let Progamer dancing
Daswollvieh
King Sejong?s pretty twin? It does look awfully pretty, though. &3
kss clone. aesthetics are meh at best.
Author of Coda and Eastwatch, multiple times TLMC finalist. Also made a shitload of Shoutcraft Clan Wars Maps!
Doesn't look even remotely similar to King Sejong to me.
AllThingsZerg.com :: SC2Overwatch.com
On January 13
InfCereal wrote:Doesn't look even remotely similar to King Sejong to me. I am certain Daswollvieh and IeZaeL refer to the clockwise low ground 3rd and the forward high ground 4th leading to the center of the map.
Random is hard work dude...
JaredStarr
I'm not a big fan of how many hallways there are, some of them very long (like the ones leading to the 2/8 bases). Terraining and doodads don't look great from the top down pic, looks kind of sloppy. That could be just me though and ultimately doesn't effect how it plays. Mind throwing in some aesthetics pics?I like they layout of the first 5 bases (assuming you take the forward 5th), looks like a fun time.
https://soundcloud.com/m-tr
[UoN]Sentinel
The choice of a third means this map plays out completely differently from KSS. Reminds me of some old BW maps. I like
On January 13
Phaenoman wrote:On January 13
InfCereal wrote:Doesn't look even remotely similar to King Sejong to me. I am certain Daswollvieh and IeZaeL refer to the clockwise low ground 3rd and the forward high ground 4th leading to the center of the map.They mean the flow from the natural into the clockwise 3rd into the central highground 4th, meanwhile the anti-clockwise 3rd also has a taste of KSS, it is very slim, but it is there.The map has a good flow and a interesting layout, what concerns me is the size of it, it looks quite big. The biggest issue with many maps i have seen from you Yeoul folks is that they lack an overarching theme/tileset that unites the map, from the overview the map looks extremely messy, because it lacks a palette of colors/doodads, by not using a palette you are harming the aesthetics of the map.
@Kantuva | Mapmaker | KTVMaps.wordpress.com | Check my profile to see my TL map threads, and you can search for KTV in the Custom Games section to play them.christmas2_blheather歌单 - 虾米音乐
第一时间获得TA的歌单
入选曲目(37)
直接生成动态播播
使用手机扫码收听歌单
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
blheather的其它歌单
关注虾米:我的世界拯救圣诞节2地图 PC版
版本说明软件地址v11.39 最新全能版查看v1.0免费版查看V36 汉化版查看1.0查看v1.0查看
中 文 名:拯救圣诞节2
英 文 名:SAVE CHRISTMAS 2
地图类型:跑酷地图
推荐版本:1.12
软件来源:国外
最新更新:
游戏一共有10个关卡,30个礼物就分别散布在这些关卡里,拿着斧头把礼物打开就会自动回收。
1.地图的版本适用性很高,但部分版本会出现(花或者方块消失)主要是版本差别某些方块被替换。(遇到问题请留言谢谢)
2.按ESC-选项--视频设置--能见度高(不卡的话用效果更好)
相关合集:
相关热搜:
我的世界1.4.2是一款由一个人独立完成的游戏,在《我的世界》中,给大家所呈现的世界并不是华丽的画面与特效,而是注重在游戏性上面。玩家在游戏中做着「建设」与「破坏」两件事,但是透过像乐高一样的积木来组合与拼凑,轻而易举的就能制作出小木屋、城堡甚至城市,但是若再加上玩家的想像力,空中之城、地底都市都一样能够实现。喜欢的小伙伴们快来本站下载应用吧!!!...
高速下载地址
联通下载地址
电信下载地址
移动及其他下载地址
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
突然发现我现在用的我的世界拯救圣诞节2地图是旧版本!赶紧下载更新试试。
我觉得很不错呀,符合我的预期,那些不会用的人就别怪我的世界拯救圣诞节2地图了
太感谢了,终于有网站可以下载我的世界拯救圣诞节2地图了,还没用,试过之后再来评论
我的世界拯救圣诞节2地图有没有破解版的啊,有的朋友麻烦推荐一下
在我用过的游戏软件软件里,这个我的世界拯救圣诞节2地图算不上是最稳定,最快的,但绝对是最特别的。
国产软件的我的世界拯救圣诞节2地图就是好用,有机会体验下其它类型的
我发现PC版的我的世界拯救圣诞节2地图相比上一版不容易崩溃了,不错不错