&·&·&·&·&·&·
(14人参加)
第三方登录:Left 4 Dead 2
Topic Details
win8.1升级win10后,游戏闪退而且没有任何错误提示
进了地图玩2分钟就闪退了,连续几次都是这样,改兼容性改成win8或者win7就直接打不开游戏了,点开始游戏就转圈圈,几秒之后就什么反应都没有了
Showing - of
ching chong a bing bong wing wang what the f**k are you talking about
Originally posted by :ching chong a bing bong wing wang what the f**k are you talking about what are you talking about lol
Originally posted by :what the f**k are you talking about what are you talking about lol ???? you lol
Originally posted by :what are you talking about lol ???? you lol
Originally posted by :???? you lol :boomer:
Originally posted by AshinCN:进了地图玩2分钟就闪退了,连续几次都是这样,改兼容性改成win8或者win7就直接打不开游戏了,点开始游戏就转圈圈,几秒之后就什么反应都没有了 Do you know the game forums here are usually in English? 你知道游戏论坛这里通常是英语吗?using Google Translate:&After win8.1 upgrade win10, game flash back without any error messagePlay two minutes into the map on the flash back, successive like this, change the compatibility or win7 directly into win8 not open the game, the point to start the game on going round in circles, after a few seconds of no responseHave you tried verifying game cache? 你是否尝试验证游戏缓存的完整性? yeah, I've tried it twice.
Originally posted by :Do you know the game forums here are usually in English? 你知道游戏论坛这里通常是英语吗?using Google Translate:&After win8.1 upgrade win10, game flash back without any error messagePlay two minutes into the map on the flash back, successive like this, change the compatibility or win7 directly into win8 not open the game, the point to start the game on going round in circles, after a few seconds of no responseHave you tried verifying game cache? 你是否尝试验证游戏缓存的完整性? yeah, I've tried it twice. I'll throw some stuff out there.1. 2. Update or roll back your video driver.3. Reinstall the game.I hope you get it going !!
5 Aug, 2015 @ 12:26pm
Originally posted by :yeah, I've tried it twice. I'll throw some stuff out there.1. 2. Update or roll back your video driver.3. Reinstall the game.I hope you get it going !! i doubt he understand that. i dont know whats wrong with chinese people on steam, whether they dumb or plain stupid, this is an english platform where majority can speak english, but they post always in chinese and still hoping people to help.
Originally posted by :I'll throw some stuff out there.1. 2. Update or roll back your video driver.3. Reinstall the game.I hope you get it going !! i doubt he understand that. i dont know whats wrong with chinese people on steam, whether they dumb or plain stupid, this is an english platform where majority can speak english, but they post always in chinese and still hoping people to help. because I want the Chinese people to help me . And who says steam game forums is an Engliah platform.
Originally posted by :yeah, I've tried it twice. I'll throw some stuff out there.1. 2. Update or roll back your video driver.3. Reinstall the game.I hope you get it going !! Thanks! I reinstall and it works!
Originally posted by :I'll throw some stuff out there.1. 2. Update or roll back your video driver.3. Reinstall the game.I hope you get it going !! Thanks! I reinstall and it works! cool !
Originally posted by :Thanks! I reinstall and it works! cool ! Nividia releases only one video driver for win 10 so I can only reinstall it which took me 5 hours!
Originally posted by :Thanks! I reinstall and it works! cool ! whatever...thank god
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 5 Aug, 2015 @ 5:56amPosts: 24
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website西西软件下载最安全的下载网站、值得信赖的软件下载站!
您的位置:
→ 我的世界 WIN8.1闪退怎么办 启动就闪退的解决办法
语言:英文
大小:23KB
平台:Android
推荐等级:
中有玩家遇到了WIN8.1以启动就闪退的问题,下面小编就来给大家介绍一下这种一启动就闪退的解决办法,希望能帮助各位玩家!解决办法:首先不管是JAVA7 还是JAVA8都可以使用,无视网上说的JAVA版本问题!问题:1、WIN8.1启动没反应 & &2、游戏可以启动,但是启动到一半闪退。解决方法:选中启动程序鼠标右键(以管理员身份运行)即可。
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有
人给出评价!
访问量多的}

我要回帖

更多关于 win8英雄联盟闪退 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信