Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft forge162installation

Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches
Pages: [1] &&
Topic: Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches &(Read 34248 times)
Related Topics
Subject / Started by
Started by
January 12, :22 PM
Started by
February 16, :36 PM
Started by
August 01, :39 AM
Started by
August 01, :18 AM
Started by
July 06, :25 AM
on: December 16, :57 PM »
Hello. After updating BOTH server and client to version 445 I start receiving an error (subj name). I tried to create new world, using old ones, custom maps the result is always same - when I try to connect to my server I receive an ID mismatch error. When I try single player everything works as Swedish clock. Logs (with no mods, except Optifine):Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, :17 PM »
Copy the configs folder from the server to your client.
There's an
for a reason. Read it!&Note that failure to read this will make you look idiotic. You don't want that do you?& -- luacs1998First rule of bug reports: More information is always better.Oh, and logs OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, :14 PM »
they are completely identical. So that's not a reason.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, :59 PM »
No mods? Really? 20:29:55 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\Sin\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\coremods\IDResolver_1.4.5_COREMOD_Update-0.jar, examining for mod candidates 20:29:56 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Mod sorting data: 20:29:56 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader]
mod_TooManyItems(mod_TooManyItems:Not available): minecraft.jar () 20:29:56 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader]
mod_GuiAPI(mod_GuiAPI:Not available): minecraft.jar () 20:29:56 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader]
mod_IDResolver(mod_IDResolver:Not available): IDResolver_1.4.5_COREMOD_Update-0.jar (after:*)You still have TMI and GuiAPI in your jar.
There's an
for a reason. Read it!&Note that failure to read this will make you look idiotic. You don't want that do you?& -- luacs1998First rule of bug reports: More information is always better.Oh, and logs OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, :37 PM »
crap. Thanks. Now when I get rid of TMI all goes smooth and well.
Pages: [1] &&查看: 142|回复: 12
各位大神看看这是什么情况 我装了mod后出现 这些字母 Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation The mods and versions listed below could not be found
我就安装了刺客信条mod才这样的,求解!!!!!!!!
知道的大神加我QQ948209
帖子永久地址:&<button type="submit" class="pn" onclick="setCopy('大神看看这是怎么回事 我的世界启动是这样的\nhttp://www.mcbbs.net/thread--1.html', '帖子地址已经复制到剪贴板您可以用快捷键 Ctrl + V 粘贴到 QQ、MSN 里。')">推荐给好友
本帖最后由 huanyidrago 于
19:35 编辑
.....我貌似知道怎么回事……但是你的Q有验证过不了这情况一般是你forge版本太低所以运行不了
怎么消除验证&
.....我貌似知道怎么回事……但是你的Q有验证过不了
.....我貌似知道怎么回事……但是你的Q有验证过不了
.....................................不知道
.....我貌似知道怎么回事……但是你的Q有验证过不了这情况一般是你forge版本太低所以运行不了
怎么消除验证
你把答案告诉我不行么……&
这句话的意思是:你装的刺客信条mod需要一个或多个前置mod(API)。缺少的应该是这句话下面写的mod,搜索一下这句话下面写的mod,然后把它们装好就行了
是哪个mod回复一下&
怎么消除验证
你把答案告诉我不行么……
我取消了加我吧&
你把答案告诉我不行么……
你把答案告诉我不行么……
我取消了加我吧
这句话的意思是:你装的刺客信条mod需要一个或多个前置mod(API)。缺少的应该是这句话下面写的mod,搜索一 ...
是哪个mod回复一下
还是你加我吧……验证还在……&
本帖最后由 huanyidrago 于
09:23 编辑
是哪个mod回复一下
还是你加我吧……验证还在…
要么就是你的forge版本过期了还是你忘记装了mod核心
版权所有 不得转载 &
本网站图文非经原创作者同意不得转载或公开传播局域网和别人一起玩出现这个Forge Mod Loader has found_minecraft吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:629,587贴子:
局域网和别人一起玩出现这个Forge Mod Loader has found收藏
求教怎么破。。。。。。。。
1楼 20:09&|
相关的贴子24210211286相关的图贴
2楼 20:12&|
你应该按一个 forge
收起回复3楼 20:15&|来自
你没安forge和mod
4楼 20:20&|来自
Need forge
5楼 20:23&|来自
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”minecraft“的信息,请&或LiteLoader for Minecraft 1.7.10 - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
You are free to redistribute unmodified LiteLoader binaries in any mod pack or compilation, including on third-party distribution platforms such as Feed The Beast provided that the distribution remains free, eg. no ad.fly links or similar.
You are free to use the
to make your own LiteLoader mods but you may not redistribute modified versions of the loader. You may not redistribute the source code in any form without written permission.
I would also request that you do not redistribute development builds, these are subject to change often and support is not provided, redistributing them is strongly discouraged.
Developing mods for LiteLoader is based around usage of the
so you should be familiar with MCP before you start.
Some (very brief and incomplete) documentation is available on
page and I will be adding to this over time. I also recommend taking a look at my
(if you can tolerate my voice for that long!) which covers everything from start to finish.
If you get stuck feel free to ask questions here in the thread, I always try to help when I can. Or you can find me on IRC espernet #minecraft and #voxelmodpack.
Feel free to ask any questions or any other comments you have here in the thread, we will do our best to answer them!
In the meantime, happy Minecrafting
Private Mod Note
Private Mod Note
Private Mod Note
NO support will be given for these versions of Liteloader! These versions of Liteloader are only to allow modders to update their mod faster (Updating Liteloader takes less work than updating, say Modloader or Forge.)
Private Mod Note
Prebuilt versions of Liteloader:
NO support will be given for these versions of Liteloader!
LiteLoader is using a new method of bootstrapping in 1.6.1 to be compatible with the new launcher and with Forge. Please be patient and don't just build the old codebase against the new MCP because there's more to it than that, jar mods are not necessary with this update any more. Once 1.6.1 MCP is released I will be working on this.
I'd appreciate it if you could remove the link from your post, I don't want to risk confusing users with incompatible versions of the loader, especially as there are some API changes to LiteLoader in 1.6.1 as well to support the new layout and more organised mod deployment.
Please be patient, I know it's always tempting to do things fast, but because of the changes in 1.6(.1) it's necessary to take things a little slower than usual.
LiteLoader is using a new method of bootstrapping in 1.6.1 to be compatible with the new launcher and with Forge. Please be patient and don't just build the old codebase against the new MCP because there's more to it than that, jar mods are not necessary with this update any more. Once 1.6.1 MCP is released I will be working on this.
I'd appreciate it if you could remove the link from your post, I don't want to risk confusing users with incompatible versions of the loader, especially as there are some API changes to LiteLoader in 1.6.1 as well to support the new layout and more organised mod deployment.
Please be patient, I know it's always tempting to do things fast, but because of the changes in 1.6(.1) it's necessary to take things a little slower than usual.
Okay, I have removed it.
Okay, I have removed it.
Thanks. Sorry to be a kill-joy. I appreciate your eagerness but I want to make sure this release goes smoothly (since a lot of people are going to have to adapt to a new way of working with mods) and I just want to avoid confusing people with different versions in the wild.
This is probably good from your point of view too, since you can now patch into the jar without modifying it (finally!) so you can make your x-ray even easier to deploy
Thanks. Sorry to be a kill-joy. I appreciate your eagerness but I want to make sure this release goes smoothly (since a lot of people are going to have to adapt to a new way of working with mods) and I just want to avoid confusing people with different versions in the wild.
This is probably good from your point of view too, since you can now patch into the jar without modifying it (finally!) so you can make your x-ray even easier to deploy
It's fine. I like doing things fast but this time, I should make sure my mod doesn't have any bugs.
Yay :-) I'm excited for the new release!
Private Mod Note
You're awesome. I will use your API if you implements jar modifications without touching base classes
The new launcher supports this, this means that from now on nobody should have to modify the jar at all for any reason \o/ Everything can be done by creating custom profiles to launch the game with the mods that you want.
Thank cpw for that!
Private Mod Note
The new launcher supports this, this means that from now on nobody should have to modify the jar at all for any reason \o/ Everything can be done by creating custom profiles to launch the game with the mods that you want.
Thank cpw for that!
Speaking of that, how does it work? It seems confusing to me..
Speaking of that, how does it work? It seems confusing to me..
Well it's not too complicated, basically each "version" contains a JSON file which defines the classpath, since all entries specified in that classpath have a higher priority than the base jar, it's a simple matter of including any edited base classes as libraries in the classpath.
Base edits are still possible, you just no longer need to edit the jar to apply them. It's essentially the way that a lot of 3rd-party launchers have worked to date, except that now it's just supported "out of the box" by the stock launcher.
LiteLoader is leveraging a slightly different new feature though in order to bootstrap early in the game's initialisation cycle without overriding any classes at all. This does cause a conflict with Forge ModLoader but I've been speaking to cpw so that we can make the loaders coexist without conflicting.
Private Mod Note
Well it's not too complicated, basically each "version" contains a JSON file which defines the classpath, since all entries specified in that classpath have a higher priority than the base jar, it's a simple matter of including any edited base classes as libraries in the classpath.
Base edits are still possible, you just no longer need to edit the jar to apply them. It's essentially the way that a lot of 3rd-party launchers have worked to date, except that now it's just supported "out of the box" by the stock launcher.
LiteLoader is leveraging a slightly different new feature though in order to bootstrap early in the game's initialisation cycle without overriding any classes at all. This does cause a conflict with Forge ModLoader but I've been speaking to cpw so that we can make the loaders coexist without conflicting.
OOOOOKKKKKKay.... you lost me there.
I have been doing the following:
copy the version/1.5.2 dir to version/1.5.2 Mod
rename the 1.5.2.jar file to 1.5.2 Mod
rename the 1.5.2.jason to 1.5.2 Mod.jason
modifying the id in the jason file line to 1.5.2 Mod
and then remove META-INF from the jar
merge the Forge, Optifine and liteloader to the jar file.
Could you give an example of how you would do this with the new launcher via the profile or jason file?
Now for the original subject I was going to post.......
Could you make lightloader for 1.5.2 and above use the directory given in the profile/cmd line.
Right now it ignores it and still loads from the .minecraft/mods dir not the (directory in the profile)/mods.
BTW FML has the same problem.
Private Mod Note
I have a question for the built-in jar modding.
Does it replace methods or the entire classes?
It replaces entire classes, but for some reason you still need to delete the META-INF if you mod base classes. A small downside for modding base classes, but same as always.
OOOOOKKKKKKay.... you lost me there.
I have been doing the following:
copy the version/1.5.2 dir to version/1.5.2 Mod
rename the 1.5.2.jar file to 1.5.2 Mod
rename the 1.5.2.jason to 1.5.2 Mod.jason
modifying the id in the jason file line to 1.5.2 Mod
and then remove META-INF from the jar
merge the Forge, Optifine and liteloader to the jar file.
Could you give an example of how you would do this with the new launcher via the profile or jason file?
You don't need to merge anything into the jar any more, that's the whole point. Just put it in the libraries folder and and a library entry in the JSON file.
Quote from Now for the original subject I was going to post.......
Could you make lightloader for 1.5.2 and above use the directory given in the profile/cmd line.
Right now it ignores it and still loads from the .minecraft/mods dir not the (directory in the profile)/mods.
BTW FML has the same problem.
I'll be focusing on getting all the 1.6.1 updates done first, but suffice to say one of the changes for 1.6.1 liteloader is that it doesn't use "mods" any more. I *may* go back and make an updated 1.5.2 for the new launcher at some point but not any time soon, there are too many other more pressing issues.
The directory in the profile is something done by Risugami which is kind of a crap idea for a number of reasons, neither myself nor CPW will be using this method.
Quote from
I have a question for the built-in jar modding.
Does it replace methods or the entire classes?
Still entire classes, just without modifying the base jar. You can use a FML coremod if you want to edit individual methods. What do you need to do? Can you not achieve what you need by reflection?
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes
Handcrafted in San Francisco & HuntsvilleWaila - Map and Information - Minecraft Mods - Curse
< requires Javascript to be enabled. Please enable JavaScript or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser.
Project Manager:
47,381 Monthly Downloads
396,643 Total Downloads
158 Favorites
Release Type: Release
License: Custom License
Newest File: Waila-1.5.8a_1.7.10.jar
Waila (What Am I Looking At) is a UI improvement mod aimed at providing block information directly ingame, without the need of opening an UI.
It provides a small unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with informations about the block the player is looking at.
A powerful API is provided so other modders can add their own information relative to their blocks to it.
[Fix] Filtering in NEI.
Please update for Forge 1.8!
The newest version of waila breaks the search. tested with every NEi version above 1.0.4.0
Quote from
The newest version of waila breaks the search. tested with every NEi version above 1.0.4.0
Indeed. Tested with 1.5.8a too. Doesn't help.
My Waila had crashed with this report:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// I blame Dinnerbone.Time: 17.12.14 03:56Description: Initializing gamejava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mcp/mobius/waila/api/IWailaDataProvider&& &at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)&& &at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:274)&& &at cpw.mon.ProxyInjector.inject(ProxyInjector.java:59)&& &at cpw.mon.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:492)&& &at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)&& &at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)&& &at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)&& &at mon.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)&& &at cpw.mon.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)&& &at cpw.mon.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)&& &at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)&& &at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)&& &at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)&& &at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)&& &at mon.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)&& &at cpw.mon.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)&& &at cpw.mon.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492)&& &at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:204)&& &at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)&& &at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)&& &at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)&& &at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)&& &at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)&& &at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)&& &at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)&& &at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)&& &at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mcp.mobius.waila.api.IWailaDataProvider&& &at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)&& &at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)&& &at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)&& &... 35 moreA detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Head --Stacktrace:&& &at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)&& &at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:274)&& &at cpw.mon.ProxyInjector.inject(ProxyInjector.java:59)&& &at cpw.mon.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:492)&& &at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)&& &at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)&& &at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)&& &at mon.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)&& &at cpw.mon.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)&& &at cpw.mon.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)&& &at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)&& &at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)&& &at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)&& &at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)&& &at mon.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)&& &at mon.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)&& &at cpw.mon.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)&& &at cpw.mon.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492)&& &at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:204)&& &at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)-- Initialization --Details:Stacktrace:&& &at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)&& &at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)&& &at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)&& &at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)&& &at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)&& &at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)&& &at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)&& &at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)-- System Details --Details:&& &Minecraft Version: 1.7.10&& &Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.16.0-4-amd64&& &Java Version: 1.7.0_65, Oracle Corporation&& &Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation&& &Memory:
bytes (109 MB) /
bytes (283 MB) up to
bytes (1011 MB)&& &JVM Flags: 5 -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M&& &AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 0 MB) used&& &IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0&& &FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1230 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1230 59 mods loaded, 59 mods active&& &mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &FML{7.10.85.1230} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &Forge{10.13.2.1230} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &appliedenergistics2-core{rv1-stable-1} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.5} [Aroma1997Core] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.5.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &&CoFH ASM&{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.77} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.77-universal.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &&DragonAPI ASM&{0} [DragonAPI ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &IC2{2.2.628-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (Industrial-Craft-2-Mod-Experimental-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &CompactSolars{4.4.37.314} [Compact Solar Arrays] (_CompactSolars-Addon-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &appliedenergistics2{rv1-stable-1} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv1-stable-1.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.2.5} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.5.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &ChickenChunks{1.3.4.13} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-Mod-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &chisel{1.5.7} [Chisel] (Chisel-1.7.10-1.5.7.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B6} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B6-32.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &CompactWindmills{1.0.3.1} [CompactWindmills] (CompactWindmills-1.7.2-1.0.3.1.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &ComputerCraft{1.65} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.65.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &BuildCraft|Core{@VERSION@} [BuildCraft] (DragonAPI 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &BuildCraft|Energy{@VERSION@} [BuildCraft Energy] (DragonAPI 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &Mystcraft{0.11.0.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-1.7.10-0.11.0.00.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-8.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.0.0B5} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.0B5-13.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &DragonAPI{1.0} [DragonAPI] (DragonAPI 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &BuildCraft|Builders{@VERSION@} [BuildCraft Builders] (DragonAPI 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &BuildCraft|Factory{@VERSION@} [BuildCraft Factory] (DragonAPI 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &BuildCraft|Transport{@VERSION@} [Buildcraft Transport] (DragonAPI 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &BuildCraft|Silicon{@VERSION@} [BuildCraft Silicon] (DragonAPI 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &RotaryCraft{Gamma} [RotaryCraft] (RotaryCraft 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &ElectriCraft{beta} [ElectriCraft] (ElectriCraft 1.7.10 V3a.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &EnderIO{1.7.10-2.2.2.285} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.2.285.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &ExtraUtilities{1.2.0} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.0.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &IronChest{6.0.41.729} [Iron Chest] (Iron-Chests-Mod-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.7.10R2.8.0RC2} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.7.10R2.8.0RC2} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.0RC2} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0RC2} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.7.10R2.8.0RC2} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.7.10R2.8.0RC2} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.7.10R2.8.0RC2} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.0RC2} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.7.10R2.8.0RC3} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &RandomThings{2.2.2} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.2.2.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &ReactorCraft{beta} [ReactorCraft] (ReactorCraft 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &libsandstone{1.0.0} [libsandstone] (LibSandstone-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &xreliquary{1.2.DEV} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-Mod-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed&& &Waila{1.5.6a} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.6a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded&& &AE2 Version: stable rv1-stable-1 for Forge 10.13.0.1187&& &Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1230&& &LWJGL: 2.9.1&& &OpenGL: Gallium 0.4 on AMD BARTS GL version 3.0 Mesa 10.3.2, X.Org&& &GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.&& &Is Modded: D Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'&& &Type: Client (map_client.txt)&& &Resource Packs: []&& &Current Language: English (US)&& &Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)&& &Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 0 MB) used&& &Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
verry good
I had a crash occur when looking at a vanilla zombie spawner in version 1.5.3, and the error log mentioned WAILA, so I disabled WAILA and it worked. Could you look into that?
This occured in a private custom modpack I am building, so it could have been interplay with one of the other mods (Maybe Optifine?). If you want a full list of mods I was running I can get you that.
minecraft wont even come up after insallation so there is no crash report PLEASE HELP
Please, please, update it so that it can work on the latest forge! It would be extremely helpful, &#x27;cause none of my other mods fork with 1060!&& Thanks!
Could you please put a link to NEI 1.7.2? 'Cause I can't find it anywhere! If it's not updated to that version yet, then just say so.
When I installed this awesome mod I was like "WOOHOO!" But then an error message came up saying:
"Forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions below could not be found. NotEnoughItems:any & & The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information"
Help Please!
I am also using Forge 10.12.1.1101
Install NEI.
r u sure its fro 1.7.2?
Yes, I can confirm that this current release now does work on Minecraft 1.7.2 with Forge 1060! :)
Thank you!!! :)
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Login to Curse
Username/Email Address
Don&#x27;t have an account?
Get an epic experience with Curse Premium
Faster addon downloads
Premium-Only Beta Giveaways
Ad-Free Curse experience
Premium Curse Client
and many More Features}